Distance from hotel to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), 15.5 miles (25 kms). Distance from hotel to Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 15.5 miles (25 kms).
Step into the world of Les Jardins du Marais, a haven of peace and greenery in the heart of Paris. Enjoy a unique Parisian experience in a glamorous place with a luxurious lifestyle. Here you can combine relaxation, shopping, sight- seeing, cultural outings, conferences and events in the legendary Marais district between Place des Vosges and Opera Bastille. Ideal for a change of scene and a memorable experience for an exceptional stay. Go on to appreciate the remarkable decor in the lobby and restaurant, which are flooded with daylight from a glass roof. An environment of exceptional aesthetic elegance. Marble floors and the remarkable white reception desk offer you a foretaste of the elegance you can expect at the Jardins du Marais. Reception and concierge are available 24/7, and a limousine service is available for your convenience.
- Accommodations (263)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Equipment Rentals (audio, visual) ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Service (public areas) ($)
- Laundry Facilities ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking ($)
- Porters ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security Guard
- Tour Desk ($)
- Translation Services ($)
Couples, Family Friendly, Wedding, Leisure and Groups.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Superior - 2 adults.
• Executive - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Superior, These charming room offer more space and are situated in atmospheric 19th century buildings looking onto the private gardens. Their attractive, contemporary decor takes its inspiration from Art Deco style. Elegant bathrooms are inlaid in black marble.
• Bedding: 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
Executive(*), These elegant rooms combine refined materials and luxury furniture in the style of an Art Deco designer. They include a seating and work area. Some have a balcony with a view over the quaint Marais district or the private garden.
Junior Suite(*), These suites overlook the private garden and patios and are extremely spacious, making them particularly adapted to business or family visits. There is an alcove with a living area for work or relaxation. Their refined decor borrows from an Art Deco designer and gives them an elegant, Parisian ambiance.
• Bedding: 2 double beds or 2 twin beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathtub/shower combination, ironing board (on request), room service (limited), hairdryer, , internet access (high speed, wireless), mini-bar, voicemail, air conditioning, , accommodations (smoking, by request), crib, safe (in accommodation), housekeeping, telephone (direct dial), iron (on request), movies (pay-per-view): ($), windows (open), bathroom (private), blackout drapes, accommodations (wheelchair access), desk, sewing kit, , television (cable, satellite) and coffee/tea maker.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Le Bar, with its stunning decor is a wonderful place for a cocktail or a glass of wine that the team will pick for you with care.
• Amid sofas covered in plush purple velvet and side tables lit from the inside, the fairytale decor transports you to a world of pure relaxation. Open from 10:00am to midnight, with a snack menu available from midday to 6:00pm.
Le Jardin Du Marais Restaurant, Subtle lighting is what gives the restaurant its intimate feel. All day long, it opens onto the terrace and offering a singular space to unwind. A perfect spot for meetings and business lunches, the restaurant is surrounded by greenery in the heart of Paris, even in Winter. With furnishings by designer Philippe Starck, the 45-seat restaurant/lounge is a home away from home where the key words are class and indulgence. Offering a menu of French inspired modern fare for a culinary fusion of simplicity and sophistication.
• Lunch served from midday to 2:30pm. Dinner served from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
• Rates are inclusive of American buffet breakfast.
• Passengers are responsible for Porterage fees payable at the hotel upon check-out.
• Passengers are responsible for paying the city tax, which will be added to the guest's final bill and will be payable to the hotel upon check-out. The tax is charged per person, per day and is subject to change or increase without notice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Place des Vosges (15th Century Square): 500 meters
• Place de la Republique : 500 meters
• Louvre Museum : 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Opera Garnier : 2.5 kilometers(2 miles)
• The Marais quarter : 200 meters
• House of Victor Hugo: 500 meters
• Eiffel Tower : 4.5 kilometers(3 miles)
• Gare du Nord : 2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Bercy Park : 2.5 kilometers(2 miles)
• Picasso Museum : 400 meters
• Place de la Bastille: 500 meters
• Notre Dame Cathedral : 1.5 kilometers(1 mile)
• Pere Lachaise Cemetery : 2 kilometers(1 mile)
• Pompidou Centre : 1 kilometer(1 mile)