Distance from Hotel to Town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from Hotel to Kahului Airport (OGG), 27 miles (44 kms). Distance from Hotel to Airport (JHM), 4 miles (6 kms).
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Ka'anapali Beach is the place to celebrate a renewing Hawaiian vacation and island weddings, amidst lush gardens with waterfalls and exotic wildlife. Fresh from a multi-million dollar reinvest- ment, this Maui resort abounds with ways to rejuvenate - from splashing fun within the 87,000 square-foot aquatic playground to snorkel cruises, shopping and golfing. Instinctive Westin services provide uplifting renewal at the Heavenly Spa by Westin"; delicious dining with oceanfront settings; Westin Kids Club program; cultural experiences and inspiring activities for all ages. Find your blissful balance at the place Where Heaven and Aloha Meet".
This is now a smoke-free hotel including all guestrooms and public areas.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk (2)
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (2) ($)
- Banquet Rooms (12) ($)
- Bars/Lounges (3)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Cooking (classes) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Float Mats
- Gift Shop
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service
- Jacuzzis (outdoor)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility
- Pilates (classes, instruction) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Pools (children's)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Tour Desk ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Water Aerobics ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
- Yoga (classes)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2017 Mountainview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Gardenview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean View - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.* Superior Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Deluxe Ocean - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.* Luxury Ocean Front - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.* Premier Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Executive Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
*5th person in a room will be require a rollaway. Rollaway is at an additional charge.
Mountain View, (MTV) This accommodating guest room provides a luxurious pillow-top Heavenly Bed, a work desk, a dual-line telephone with voice mail, high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, an in-room safe, cable TV with movie channels, and a private balcony with a view of the mountains and the golf course.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Garden View, (GDV) Contemporary style welcomes guests to these rooms, which offer private balconies with garden views, rich wood furniture, pillow-top Heavenly Beds, wide-screen flat panel TVs, high-speed Internet, voice mail, irons/ironing boards, safes, coffee makers, and full bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Gardens.
Deluxe Ocean, (DXC) These spacious and elegant guest rooms feature pillow-top Heavenly Beds with down blankets, desks, high-speed Internet, dual-line phones with voice mail, wide-screen flat panel TVs, coffee makers, bath robes, safes, irons/ironing boards, and private balconies with views of the ocean.
Ocean View, (OCV) Contemporary style welcomes guests to these rooms, which offer private balconies with ocean views, rich wood furniture, pillow-top Heavenly Beds, wide-screen flat panel TVs, high-speed Internet, voice mail, irons/ironing boards, safes, coffee makers, and full bath amenities.
Superior Ocean View, (SPO) Located on the top four floors of the newly renovated Ocean Tower, the Superior Ocean View provides panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and neighboring islands. Indulge in new island-inspired touches and modern dcor highlighting the widely popular Heavenly Bed.
• Experience the new bath tub showers which have been transformed to elegant glass-enclosed showers with Westin brand's spa-like Heavenly Shower.
Premium Deluxe Ocean, (PDO) Luxury and style come together in these beautiful rooms, which provide Heavenly Beds, down blankets, voice mail, high-speed Internet, wide-screen flat panel TV, movie channels, coffee maker, safe, iron/ironing board, and a private balcony with a view of the ocean and resort grounds.
Luxury Oceanfront, (LOF) Luxury and style come together in these beautiful rooms, which provide Heavenly Beds, down blankets, voice mail, high-speed Internet, wide-screen flat-panel TV, movie channels, coffee maker, safe, iron/ironing board, and a private balcony with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and two neighboring islands.
Premier Suite(*), (PMR) The Premier Suite boasts modern decor, a private balcony with ocean views, a king bedroom with a Heavenly bed, a spacious living room with a sleeper sofa, an LCD TV, a Bose Wave" stereo, high-speed Internet, and a gorgeous bathroom with a Heavenly Shower and deluxe spa products. 844 sq. ft. One Bedroom, One Bathroom Suite. Sleeper sofa. Separate living area, Lanai.
• View: Ocean.
Executive Suite(*), (EXS) Warm and inviting, the suite's bedroom boasts a pillow-top king-size Heavenly Bed, sitting area, table and chairs, gorgeous wood furniture, phones with voice mail, wide-screen flat-panel TV, movie channels, and sliding glass doors opening onto the balcony.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, television, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service, mini-bar, patio or balcony, radio, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, safety deposit box, balcony, shower, bathtub, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, sprinkler system, crib (on request), telephone, data ports and heating.
Rollaway Beds: ($)
• Child Rollaway Charge per night.
• Fee is subject to change.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach Bar, Celebrate the end of the day, and the beginning of the evening. UNWIND is a nightly ritual at the The Westin Maui Resort and Spa. Located at the panoramic Beach Bar (Upper Adult Pool Deck, weather permitting), UNWIND offers an hour of tempting your palate and seducing your senses with select appetizers, cocktails and live Hula dancing.
• UNWIND hours: Summer: 5:30pm to 7:30pm nightly Winter: 5:00pm to 7:00pm nightly Following the UNWIND celebration, enjoy the Moonlight Lounge Happy Hour at the Beach Bar from 8:00pm to 10:00pm (must be 21 years of age).
Sugar Shack, The ultimate beachside tikibar, Sugar Shack will be serving freshly-squeezed local juices, perfectly executed Mai Tais and a drink or two in a fresh pineapple. Live tropical island reggae fills the patio as the beachside bar proudly celebrates the best spot on the island to hang loose. As the sunny day transforms to night with a canopy of shimmering stars, the wait staff in full dress with their pants rolled up will set perfect tables with flowing linens and hurricane candles to create the mood for barefoot island romance. Sugar Beach is likely to be one of the toughest tables to score and island vacationers will certainly pass this on to their friends.
Colonnade Cafe, Alfresco continental breakfast.
Sea Dogs, Centrally located, Sea Dogs is a convenient spot to pick up a snack on your way to the pools or the beach. Here you'll find hot dogs, soft drinks, popcorn, shaved ice, ice cream and a variety of light snacks.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-4:00pm
Wailele Polynesian Luau, Situated at the resort's Aloha Pavilion, the lush tropical greenery with the soothing sounds of waterfalls and a breathtaking sunset form the perfect backdrop for an evening of entertainment complemented by a delicious Hawaiian meal in an elegant setting. The Executive Chef and his team of highly experienced chefs have created a four course dinner that will be presented family style, just like in the olden days. There will be a free flow of drinks and cocktails such as Mai Tai, Blue Hawaiian, the signature Westin Sunset, red and white wines, beers, including Tahitian beer, sodas and fruit juices.
Ka'anapali Sunset Dinner Experience, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa welcomes you and your special someone to experience a private intimate sunset dinner on Ka'anapali beach. Slip off in your own private dining experience that is unforgettable, while the both of you sit and watch harmony of the rolling waves and setting sun in your custom restaurant setting. Greeted by your very own dedicated wait staff, they will escort you to your secluded dining area that overlooks the golden sand of Ka'anapali beach. A chilled bottle of champagne awaits you, as you begin an evening of tropical enchantment. Sunset dinners begin at 5:30pm. The Ka'anapali Sunset Dinner Experience allows you to select each individual dish to combine into your very own 4 course meal. Select from various appetizers, salads and from 7 different entree selections accompanied with dessert. The price is inclusive of tax and gratuity. Beverage upgrades are also available upon request. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours in advance for the respectable arrangements. Also, please be advised, space is limited for this dinner.
Relish Burger Bistro, According to resort general manager Gregg Lundberg, Relish Burger Bistro aims to provide an innovative and modern twist to the American classic burger experience. We also plan to bring local dining experiences into the resort with our chefs incorporating freshly-grown ingredients such as Kula onions from upcountry Maui, he further elaborated. Set outdoors amidst a courtyard garden setting, the restaurant bar will have a vivacious feel, serving American favorites such as all- natural Kobe Beef Burgers and vibrant island flavors that include Huli Huli with grilled chicken breast and Maui Gold pineapple salsa as well as Maui Brewing Coconut Porter Fondue with Portuguese sausage, Kula onions, Gruyere and house-made taro pita. Diners will also be able to enjoy local brews and seasonal specials in Relish Beer Menu, in addition to refreshing cocktails served at the poolside restaurant bar. Its the perfect place to start the morning with an energizing breakfast, indulge in casual dining with family and friends as well as celebrate sporting events telecast LIVE at the bar area complete with large television screens. Relish Burger Bistro will open daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm, with extended bar hours.
Sugar House Island Kitchen & Rum Bar, The unveiling of Sugar House Island Kitchen & Rum Bar will heat up the dining scene in Maui, Hawaii. Appointed by The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, CB5 Hospitality Council is not only designing the menu and conceptual theme of the restaurant bar but will also be managing the restaurants daily operations, a first in Hawaii! Its expansive portfolio of clients includes notable names such as Azure at the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection as well as Beachhouse at the Moana Surfrider, a Westin resort. Sugar Houses close proximity to legendary Kaanapali Beach with stunning sunsets will set the tone for diners to embrace an eclectic dining experience. Evoking the breezy, crisp splendor of an island plantation home, Sugar House presents local island cooking executed with modern sensibility. Local farms and line caught island fish provide an authentic Hawaiian experience, promoting sustainable cuisine currently trending on the island of Maui. Oversized wood lacquered shutters, flowing canvas curtains, vintage colonial fixtures and soft warm lighting complete the stage for spectacular oceanfront open air dining.
Starwood Breakfast Add On - Breakfast Add On Breakfast buffet at Relish Burger Bistro
• Booking Dates: 11/10/2016 - 01/07/2018
• Travel Dates: 01/08/2017 - 01/07/2018
Stay at One Dine at All
• Guests staying at the Westin Maui or Sheraton Maui can enjoy the beachfront facilities, restaurant, bars, spa and even golf and sign their charges back to their room.
• For example, if you are booked at the Westin Maui with the Sunsational Savings package, you may dine at the Sheraton Maui and even receive added values such as discounted golf rates and free parking.
• There is a fee for valet parking. Self parking is part of the resort charge.
Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• There is a mandatory daily resort fee that the guests are responsible for. This fee will be charged directly to the guests by the hotel.
• Wi-Fi Access in guest rooms, restaurants and public areas
• Local, long distance (U.S. only) and toll free calls up to 60 minutes
• Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily as needed
• Lei greeting upon arrival
• Complimentary Self-Parking for one vehicle per room ($25 per day per additional vehicle)
• Shuttle service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability
• Shuttle and Trolley service to historic Lahaina town, Outlet Malls, Cannery Mall, Fairway Shops, Whalers Village and select Kaanapali Hotels
• Sustainable Westin Maui Souvenir tote bag available at Concierge desk
• Complimentary digital photo or print credit towards Professional Photo Session
• Hawaiian Crafts and Cultural activities including Bird and Fish Feeding, Hula Dancing, Botanical tours, Ukulele lessons and Cultural Demonstrations
• Resort fees and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Surfing, snorkeling and diving: 0 miles(0 kms)
• Lahaina Town (shopping, bars & dining): 5 miles(8 kms)
• Shopping : 0 miles(0 kms)
• Sea Aquarium: 20 miles(32 kms)