Distance from hotel to John F Kennedy International (JFK), 17 miles (27 kms). Distance from hotel to La Guardia (LGA), 8 miles (13 kms).
Hip and dysfunctional are out. Style and function are in. Le Parker Meridien's 730 ergonomically inspired rooms and suites with far reaching views of Central Park and the Manhattan sky- line, give you that "at ease" feeling as you step out in the big town. Enjoy Great Eats! At the over-the-top breakfast all day restaurant Norma's. Or, choose that Oh! So Soho! neighbor- hood bistro Seppi's where old New York charm meets the Seine. For a little pick me-up, visit Knave an elegant espresso bar that takes coffee seriously yet is not above serving a marvelous Manhattan. Better yet, get in on the latest secret and enjoy just a great burger no complication, no confusion & just look for the neon burger sign in the Lobby. Swim on top of the world in the Penthouse Pool or glisten below the ground in the Cardio Theatre at gravity fitness and spa, the 15,000 square-foot gym and fitness center. Sleek and fashionable new function spaces clustered on the second and third levels offer a total service environment including the latest in information technology. High atop the hotel the savvy Estrela Penthouse affords magnificent Central Park and Manhattan Skyline views.
Uptown. Not Uptight.
- Aerobic Classes
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Banquet Room
- Barber Shop ($)
- Basketball Court
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Floors (42)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
, Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Standard King - 3 guests.
• Tower Park View - 3 guests.
• Junior Suite - 4 guests.
• Standard Double/Double - 2 guests.
• Double bedded rooms are oversized twin beds and can only accommodate two guests.
• King bedded rooms can have a roll away (at additional fee) to accommodate 3 guests.
Standard, (STD) Your very own sleek and fashionable big city abode. Have your pick of low floors, high floors, Central Park views or the Manhattan Skyline. All rooms are over 300 square feet, giving you plenty of space to lounge, work or just escape from the hustle and bustle of NYC.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Tower Park View Room, (TPR) located on floors 23-41 with 300 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Junior Suite, (JRS) Step up to a Junior Suite. You've got room to spare, a shower big enough for two, and even a pull- out bed for your pals. Located on floors 5-22 with 490 square feet.
Standard Double Double, (STB) Your very own sleek and fashionable big city abode. Have your pick of low floors, high floors, Central Park views or the Manhattan Skyline.
• All rooms are over 300 square feet, giving you plenty of space to lounge, work or just escape from the hustle and bustle of NYC.
Bedding: Two over-sized twin beds.
All accommodations include: desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, telephone, heating (central), television, housekeeping, turndown service, in room movies: ($), video games, internet access (high speed, wireless), voicemail, CD player, iron, wake-up calls, DVD player, ironing board, VCR, maid service, air conditioning, mini-bar, alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, bathrobes, radio, bathtub (private), rollaway bed (on request): ($), blackout drapes, room service (24-hour): ($), crib (on request), safety deposit box, data port, sprinkler system and accommodations (for physically challenged guests): (5).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Norma's, serving over the top breakfast all day, reservations not required though suggested. Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm Saturday-Sunday 7:30am-3:00pm
Knave, espresso bar, does not take reservations, serves lighter fare. Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am- 1:00am Sunday-Monday 8:00am-12:00am
Burger Joint, . Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-11:30pm Friday-Saturday 11:00am-12:00am
Indian Accents, menu explores progressive ideas in Indian cuisine while maintaining traditional integrity. Chef Manish Mehtrotra reinterprets nostalgic Indian dishes with an openness towards global techniques and influences.
Porterage Charges Porterage charge is per bag each way.
2017-2018 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 04/01/2017 - 03/31/2018
The hotel charges a mandatory daily facilities service charge plus tax per room per night. Fee is charged to all guest room incidental folios and payable by guest at check out. Resort fee includes the following hotel services:
• Wired or wireless internet access for all devices in the guestroom, lobby, restaurants and bar
• Unlimited use of gravity fitness for all registered guests
• Unlimited use of the penthouse pool for all registered guests
• Unlimited toll free and local calls from the in room phone
• Weekday New York Times available on each guest room floor
• Internet access does not apply to function rooms, nor pre-function areas of the hotel.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Time Warner Center: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Carnegie Hall: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Central Park: 1 mile(2 kms) -5th Avenue Shopping: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Lincoln Center: 1 mile(2 kms)
• City Center: 1 mile(2 kms)