Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), , 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms).
The Reef Atlantis provides all the comforts of home in spacious, well- appointed studios and one-bedroom suites - each featuring king-sized beds, the latest technologies, special amenities such as Starbucks coffee and private balconies with water, harbor or terrace views. Each expertly designed studio has a living area with sleeper sofa, kitchen area and master bathroom, while each suite offers a complete kitchen, dining and living room, two full bathrooms and en-suite laundry facilities. Situated directly on Paradise Beach, one of the most renowned beaches in the world, guests enjoy miles of white sand and complete access to Atlantis.
The newest beachfront experience with all the comforts of home.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Banquet Room
- Basketball Court
- Beach (onsite)
- Beach Chairs
- Coffee Shop
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Floors (22)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access ($)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Facilities (onsite) ($)
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Studios (307)
- Suites (190)
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Valet Service
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Offering shallow water and deep water interactions -31 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina
• Education center and conservation program
• Rescue and rehabilitation facility Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
• There is no special pricing for children. The charge is per person. Activities (aquatic) Water Recreation:
• Over 20 swimming areas
• Free-form and Zero-entry pools
• Three children's pools: Poseidon's Kids Pool Ripples Pool, and Splashers -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
• Lazy River Ride for tubing
• Six-story Mayan Temple with five thrilling water slides
• Miles of The Bahamas' most beautiful white-sand beaches
• See Aquaventure for more Water Park: ($) Aquaventure
• New 63 acre water attraction.
• Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
• The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the "master blaster" technology and water conveyor that transports riders from the river to the slides without exiting their tubes.
• The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by a frightening marine exhibit. Available Nearby:
• Activities Desk at Coral Tower-Beauty Salon at Mandara Spa
• Business Center nearby at the Cove
• Children's Activities at Coral Towers ($ varies)
• Children's Pool: 3 at Atlantis
• Disco/Nightclub at Atlantis
• Entertainment at Atlantis
• Gift Shop several at Atlantis
• Golf (nearby) Ocean Club Course- $ varies with free shuttle to course
• Library in Coral Towers-Meeting Room at Atlantis
• Tour Desk at Coral Towers-Tours & Excursions at Coral Towers-Waterslide: 10 at Atlantis
• Watersports (Non-Motorized) at Paradise Lagoon ($) Fitness and Sports activities All these activities are available at the Sports Center with either a daily/weekly membership fee or an hourly fee:
• Aerobic Classes in sports center ($)
• Exercise Classes in sports center($)
• Fitness Center/Health Club in sports center ($)
• Sauna free with Sport Center membership ($) Waterscape Features:
• One of the world's largest open air marine habitats
• Fifty thousand sea animals
• Two hundred different species
• The animals are fed over 600 pounds of food daily
• Fourteen exhibit lagoons
• Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt water)
• One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Late Check-out Fee A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
Studio, 523 square feet, This accommodation offers a king size bed, kitchen area, spacious combined bedroom/living area with sleeper sofa, kitchen area and large master bath.
Studio - Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
One Bedroom Suites, 974-1,195 square feet, this accommodation offers full kitchen with dining area, living room with sleeper sofa, separate master bedroom, two full bathrooms.
One Bedroom Suite - Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
• One Bedroom Topaz Suite - Views: Premium Ocean views.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Two Bedroom Suites(*), 1,497-1,718 square feet, This accommodation offers a king size bed, full kitchen and dining area, living room and sitting area with sleeper sofas, separate master bedroom and three bathrooms.
Two Bedroom Suite - Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
• Two Bedroom Topaz Suite - Views: Premium Ocean views.
Two Bedroom Penthouse, Towering on the 22nd floor with breathtaking views, this meticulously appointed, deluxe retreat with a private terrace spanning its full length, ranges from 2,477-3,000 square feet.
• The Reef Atlantis Penthouse features a master bedroom with a king size bed, double marble vanities, spa tub, a separate shower and a second bedroom with a king size bed and full bathroom. Natural textures, contemporary artwork and a kitchen, equipped for a modern gourmet chef, enhance this magnificent penthouse. For additional comfort an adjoining studio with two queen beds may be integrated. Penthouse includes 24 hour butler service. Located on the 22nd floor facing north on the highest floor and offering an unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean.
• Accommodation amenities include: safe deposit box (digital, laptop size), slippers, ironing board, iron and bathrobes.
Categories that are "On Request" At The Reef Atlantis, all Two Bedroom Suites are available on a request basis only.
Enhanced Suite Experiences at Atlantis:
• Guests that book Penthouses will receive enhanced services and amenities.
• Effective for new bookings as of July 17th, 2017 guests that reserve these categories will receive:
• Personalized concierge service pre-arrival*
• In-suite check-in
• A unique Bahamian-themed welcome amenity -24 hour butler service
*We need your assistance to ensure that your clients receive these services!
Studio Amenities include: King bed, queen pull out sofa, balcony, air conditioning, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, digital safe in closet, 1 flat screen high definition 32" television, sound system, high speed and wireless internet access ($), in-room movies, and kitchen area (see detailed descriptions above for kitchen area)
Suite Amenities include: Private master bedroom with king bed, balcony, 2 flat screen high definition 32" televisions (2nd in the living room), and master bathroom. Living room with queen pull out sofa, full galley kitchen (see detailed descriptions above for full kitchen). Additional features include air conditioning, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, digital safe in closet, high speed and wireless internet access ($) and in-room movies.
Room Service Room service is also available 24 hours.
Rollaway Beds Rollaway beds are not permitted in any of the accommodations.
Description of Views:
• Terrace View - Assorted non-water views Harbour View - Nassau Harbour views Ocean View - Assorted ocean views Deluxe Ocean View - Premium ocean views
• The Two Bedroom Suite is actually a One Bedroom Suite and Studio that have an outer connecting door. So the Two Bedroom Suite amenities consists of the Studio and One Bedroom Suite amenities combined (that does include both a kitchen and kitchenette).
Amenities for the Two Bedroom Penthouse:
• Full kitchen with dining area, 36" built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator with ice maker, 4-burner glass digital electric cook top, 30" built-in oven, over-the-range microwave oven, fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink, continuous feed disposal, and dining area with ten chairs.
• Living room with 50" ultra-thin flat panel televisions, DVD Player, deluxe surround sound system and mini-bar -2 separate master bedrooms with king bed (a 3rd bedroom can be added as an adjoining studio suite with 2 queen beds) -2 1/2 bathrooms (large master bathroom with lighted magnifying make-up mirror, scale, frameless shower enclosure, toilet and sink; guest bath).
• 3rd bathroom is in adjoining studio suite.
• 4 balconies with table and chairs (corner balcony off master bedroom with table, chairs and chaise lounges)
Descriptions and Amenities of Kitchen Area and Full Kitchen:
• Kitchen Area Includes: Under counter refrigerator, 2-burner ceramic glass cook top, under counter single drawer dishwasher, counter top microwave oven, stainless steel entertainment-type sink, counter tops with full-height back splash, dining table and two chairs, china, glass- ware, tableware, cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker iron and ironing board.
Full Kitchen Includes: 36" built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator with ice-maker, 4-burner ceramic glass digital electric cook top, 30" built- in oven, over-the-range microwave oven, fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink, continuous feed disposer, counter tops with full- height back splash, dining table with four chairs, china, glassware, tableware, cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
Best Available Rate (BAR) Program:
• The Best Available Rate Program is a tiered pricing structure. The BAR categories will apply to all towers and most categories at the Atlantis Resorts on Paradise Island.
• In this example for Beach Tower, the following would apply (in price order from lowest to highest):
• *Beach Tower BAR1 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR2 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR3 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR4 Terrace *Beach Tower Terrace
• Currently the room categories available with the Best Available Rate program at the Atlantis, Paradise Island are as follow:
• *Beach Tower: Beach - Terrace, Beach - Water View *Coral Tower: Coral - Terrace, Coral - Water View *Royal Tower: Royal - Terrace, Royal - Harbor View and Royal - Water View *Imperial Club: Imperial Club - Harbor View and Imperial Club - Water View
• Please see the Voucher Code(s) below for these pricing tiers:
• Bar 1 - Voucher Codes:
• ABARN20 - Atlantis HBARN20 - Harborside Resort RBARN20 - The Reef Atlantis CBARN20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 2 - Voucher Codes:
• A2BAR20 - Atlantis H2BAR20 - Harborside Resort R2BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C2BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 3 - Voucher Codes:
• A3BAR20 - Atlantis H3BAR20 - Harborside Resort R3BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C3BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 4 - Voucher Codes:
• A4BAR20 - Atlantis H4BAR20 - Harborside Resort R4BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C4BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cascades Bar & Grill, Serves cocktails and is located next to the Cascades pool.
Starbucks Cafe, in the lobby serving continental breakfast in the morning and sandwiches and light snacks the remainder of the day.
• Mosaic (Cove's main restaurant) is nearby, as well as 77 West.
• The Reef guests will also have full access to Atlantis including restaurants and will also be serviced by the complimentary resort shuttle that stops at every tower.
For further details regarding this information, and all other dining information please see the ERL file ?nasapi
Age requirements apply for the following gourmet restaurants at Atlantis:
• Casa d'Angelo - Ages 6 and older are welcome Nobu - Ages 6 and older are welcome Cafe Martinque - Ages 6 and older are welcome 77 West - Ages 6 and older are welcome
Casual Dining Plan - CDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's and Murray's Deli.
Dinner: Includes a two-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree and an appetizer or dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Virgil's BBQ, Murray's Deli, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
Premium Dining Plan - PDP This plan offers all the benefits of the Gourmet plan as well as break- fast and dinner daily at Mosaic.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
Gourmet Dining Plan - GDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's, Murray's Deli and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
Dinner: Includes a three-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree, one appetizer or soup or salad and of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Virgil's BBQ, Bahamian Club, Carmine's, Casa D'Angelo, Murray's Deli, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road, Caf Martinique, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 01/02/2019
Terms & Conditions for all Dining Plans
• Dining plan rates and features are valid for new bookings after July 17, and travel through January 2, 2019.
• The 2-course CDP, 3-course GDP and 3-course PDP are available to all guests of Atlantis Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers, Harborside Resort at Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis.
• Dining plans must be purchased no later than the end of the dinner period on the day of arrival, for a minimum stay of 2-nights and for the full duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.
• 7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) and mandatory 15% gratuity are included in the cost of dining plans.
• All guests sharing a room must purchase the same dining plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.
• All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together, at the same time and at the same restaurant.
• To ensure a seamless check-out experience, guests must request separate checks when dining with guests from other rooms.
• For accounting purposes, guests are required to sign checks for each meal; the cost of plan inclusions will not appear on the guest room folio.
• Children 11 and under must order from the kids' menu at all venues where kids menus are offered. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.
• Dinner reservations are required for Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Carmine's, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Cafe Martinique, Olives and Virgil's BBQ.
• It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4:00pm on the day of the reservation.
• Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of guest arrival by calling 1(888)526-0386 from the USA or (242)363-3000, ext. 29, or via email at PID-DinnerReservations@atlantisparadise.com. A valid room reservation is required.
• Children ages 6 and older are welcome to dine at Casa D'Angelo and Cafe Martinique; however, neither high chairs nor booster seats are available at these restaurants.
• Dining plans do not include lunch or Kosher meals.
• The value of unused meals is non-refundable, may not be redeemed at non-participating restaurants or in conjunction with mini-bar or room service orders.
• Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included.
• Restaurant days and hours of operation, openings, restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice.
• Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
• Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.
• Dining Plans are subject to change without notice, and are not applicable to groups.
• Complimentary shuttle to the Atlantis Towers, The Cove, the Harborside Resort and the Ocean Club Golf Course.
• Full access to the Atlantis, including marine habitats, pools, water- slides and resort shuttle to the other resort towers.
• All rooms are non-smoking
• Guests of The Reef have access to all facilities and restaurants at Atlantis except for Cain at The Cove (which is Cove's adult only pool).
• That facility is exclusively for Cove guests
• Nightly room rates vary based on the nights booked Midweek vs. Weekend.
• Midweek is Sunday-Thursday and weekend is considered Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The following suite categories are not available to book via Quest or the HBSi Link, please call the Instant Request Desk (IRD) directly for assistance:
• Coral Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Governors Suite 2 Bedroom Sun Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Royal Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Grand Suite 2 Bedroom Grand Suite 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Royal Suite 2 Bedroom Bridge Suite
• Cove Suite Type Azure 2 Bedroom Suite Presidential Suite Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Reef Suite Type Penthouse 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom
• There is a small sundries store with basic necessities for the kitchen (milk, bread, juice, etc.)
Resort Fee Information:
• The resort fee applies for all bookings and is designed to deliver more on-site value to guests, and must be pre-collected by all travel partners.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
• Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
• Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
• In-room coffee and tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Access to the Atlantis movie theatre
• Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape
• Casino lessons
• Resort shuttle service
Terms and Conditions:
• Fitness center access entitles guests to complimentary use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.
• With the implementation of the resort fee on March 2nd, the Utility Service Fee will be eliminated.
Minimum Age Requirement Policy for Room Reservations:
• An individual must be at least 18 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
If under 18, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account. At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 18 years of age. Guests may be asked to present photo ID upon check-in.
• (**) Change in Dolphin Cay Policies for 2017 & 2018:
• Effective dates: 01/01/18-12/31/18
• Programs at Dolphin Cay may be sold only to guests of Atlantis, Paradise Island's 6 resorts (Beach, Coral, Royal, Cove, Reef and Harborside) and established partners as well as Bahamian citizens/ residents.
• The established partners are:
• Paradise Island Hotels: Bay View Suites, One&Only Ocean Club, Comfort Suites, Paradise Harbour Club & Marina, Paradise Island Beach Club, Sunrise Beach Club & Marina, Warwick Paradise Island, Riu, Club Landor Resort
Nassau Hotels: Albany, Lyford Cay, British Colonial Hilton Nassau, Melia, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Breezes Bahamas, Courtyard by Marriott.
• Cruise Lines: Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Line, Disney Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, Other Cruise Line.
• *Note: We do not sell all partners mentioned above in our product line.
• This is a complete list for informational purposes only.
2018 Dolphin Cay Dolphin Interactions - Terms & Conditions:
• Effective dates: 01/01/18-12/31/18
• The interaction net rates are per participant (persons of all ages), per session.
• Sessions may be sold only to guests of Atlantis, Paradise Island (Beach, Coral, Royal, Harborside, Cove and Reef).**
• Inventory is available on a free-sell/sell and report basis, and subject to close-outs.
• All reservations, amendments and cancellations must be reported daily by email. Reservations, amendments and cancellations emailed or faxed to any other email address (than the one provided) or fax number may not be processed.
• Manifests must include the following information for each reservation sold: Guest name(s), Guest ages (if 13 or younger), Session date and type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water) and Your booking ID or file number.
• Specific session times may be scheduled 48 hours after bookings are reported.
• It is imperative that your clients be instructed to contact the Dolphin Cay Reservations Desk at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 within 2 weeks of making their hotel reservations to reserve their session time. Please note that they may not be scheduled for the guest's arrival or departure day.
• To receive their session, your clients must present a voucher or printed confirmation for each reservation upon arrival at Dolphin Cay that includes, at minimum, the following: Guest name(s), Session date type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water), Operator booking ID or file number, Stipulation that tickets are non-refundable, non- transferable and that they have no cash value.
• Any inquiries regarding net bookings for Dolphin Cay must be directed to Dolphin Cay Reservations at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays.
• All programs are subject to availability. Should the need arise for Dolphin Cay to close any date, you will receive a close-out notice and be required, within 24 hours of notification, to report any bookings sold and not yet reported for the period concerned. All bookings reported at that time are confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation notice from Dolphin Cay reservations.
• There is no penalty for Dolphin Cay reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to session date.
• A 100% cancellation penalty will apply to Dolphin Cay reservations cancelled 14 days or less prior to the session date.
• Changes made 2 days or less prior to session will incur a $50.00 revision fee.
• In the event of inclement weather as defined by Dolphin Cay, programs will be rescheduled without penalty.
• Guests arriving 10 minutes or later from the start of the session will be considered "no-show". No-shows are non-refundable.
• Hours, prices, inclusions as well as terms and conditions noted above are subject to change without notice.