Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 10 miles (16 kms).
Stylish and dynamic, The Cove Atlantis is a sophisticated resort within the exciting world of Atlantis, where every room is a suite with an ocean view. Set between two of the world's most beautiful beaches, the atmosphere at The Cove is chic and contemporary. Indulgent experiences include gourmet cuisine and a vibrant social scene and poolside gaming at Cain at The Cove - an adults-only ultra pool reserved exclusively for guests of The Cove Atlantis. Enjoy access to the world of Atlantis including Aquaventure, Dolphin Cay, the Mandara Spa, a world-class casino, a wide range of dining options and much more.
Sophisticated. Stylish. Indulgent luxury inspired by nature.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk (3)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars/Lounges (21)
- Beach (onsite)
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Conference Rooms (2)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Floors (21)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service
- Lounges (2)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (2)
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (children's)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Suites (600)
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• New 63 acre water attraction.
• Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
• The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the "master blaster" technology and water conveyor that transports riders from the river to the slides without exiting their tubes.
• The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by a frightening marine exhibit. Spa The Mandara Spa at Atlantis: -30,000 square foot Balinese themed facility
• Private women's area features: sauna, steam room and "taking of th waters" Balinese therapy.
• Private men's area offers: sauna, steam room and "time for men" salon.
• Generation Y teen Spa treatments
• Full-service spa with twenty-four treatment rooms
• Massages, facials, body treatments, and more
• Full-service beauty salon Disco Aura disco is in the Atlantis Casino. Children's Club Atlantis Kids Club Juice Bar Jamba Juice (Marina Village) Watersports (non-motorized): ($) Watersports (non-motorized) at Paradise Lagoon Barber Shop: ($) Barber Shop at Mandara Spa Pool (outdoor): (2) These are two private pools, available to the Cove guests only. Cain at the Cove (pool) is adults only, guests must be 18 or over. Cascades (pool) is for all ages. Waterslides: (10) Waterslides on property (included) Library Library in the Coral Towers at the Atlantis Restaurants There are 3 on site restaurants. There are over 35 other restaurants to choose from at the Atlantis. Rock Climbing Wall Climbers Rush is next to the Atlantis Sports Center Air Conditioning (public Areas) Air conditioning in check in areas and lounges Beauty Salon: ($) at Mandara Spa Massage: ($) at Mandara Spa Business Center in the Coral Towers at the Atlantis Golf (nearby): ($) Golf (nearby) at the One & Only Ocean Club (rates vary by season). Complimentary shuttle is available. Sauna: ($) Sauna at Mandara Spa with Spa membership Activities (aquatic) Water Recreation:
• Over 20 swimming areas
• Free-form and Zero-entry pools
• Three children's pools: Poseidon's Kids Pool Ripples Pool, and Splashers -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
• Lazy River Ride for tubing
• Six-story Mayan Temple with five thrilling water slides
• Miles of The Bahamas' most beautiful white-sand beaches
• See Aquaventure for more Dolphin Encounters: ($) Dolphin Cay -11 acres/6.6 million gallon dolphin interaction facility.
• Offering shallow water and deep water interactions -31 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina
• Education center and conservation program
• Rescue and rehabilitation facility Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
• There is no special pricing for children. The charge is per person. Fitness and Sports activities All these activities are available at the Sports Center with either a daily/weekly membership fee or an hourly fee:
• Basketball Court
• Exercise Classes
• Fitness Center
• Health Club
• Tennis Court (daytime only)
• Tennis Court (lit for night play)
• Tennis Instructor (with an hourly fee) Waterscape Features:
• One of the world's largest open air marine habitats
• Fifty thousand sea animals
• Two hundred different species
• The animals are fed over 600 pounds of food daily
• Fourteen exhibit lagoons
• Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt water)
• One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Late Check-out Fee A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
• Children who are 11 years old or younger (on the arrival date) and who are sharing a room with one or more adults, are accommodated free of charge and pay only for all meals, extras and incidentals.
• Ocean Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Indigo Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• The Club Deluxe Ocean Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Azure Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Azure 2 Bedroom Suite - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• Sapphire Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sapphire 2 Bedroom Suite - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• Presidential Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Penthouse - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• 3 Bedroom Penthouse - 9 adults or 7 adults and 2 children.
Ocean Suite, Oversized suites with either a French balcony or a full balcony. Open spacious floor plan including luxurious bedroom and bathroom, walk-in closet, and a step-down living area. Located on the lower floors.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full). View: Ocean or Partial Ocean.
Deluxe Ocean Suite, Oversized suites with superior views from either a French balcony or a full balcony. Open spacious floor plan including luxurious bedroom and bathroom, walk-in closet, and a step-down living area. Located on multiple floors.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full). View: Ocean.
The Club Deluxe Ocean Suite(*), Oversized suites with superior views from either a french balcony or a full balcony. Also offering a separate, step-down living area, luxurious bathroom and walk- in closet. This suite also includes Club Lounge privileges for guests 12 and older. Located on the 20th-22nd floors.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full). View: Ocean.
Indigo Suites, Indigo suites offer a variety of views from two balconies (one full and one French). Every suite offers a tranquil ocean view and extended views of either Nassau Harbor or Atlantis' waterscape.
Azure Suite(*), Suites just under 1200 sq. ft. with special privileges including access to The Club lounge. On the top five floors of The Cove with amazing ocean views, marble foyer with full guest bathroom, master bedroom with one king, master bath with twin sinks, large sink-in bathtub and walk-in closet living area with two chairs, cocktail tables and sleeper sofa, dining table with 4 chairs and work station and two separate balconies with panoramic water views.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full). View: Ocean.
Azure 2 Bedroom Suite(*), The two bedroom suite has the same description as the Azure Suite listed above except that it is connecting to a Deluxe Ocean Suite which provides the second bedroom. This suite also includes Club Lounge privileges for guests 12 and older.
• View: Ocean.
Sapphire Suite(*), 1700 sq. ft. One master bedroom; a spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling windows; floor -to-ceiling windows and corner balconies with magnificent ocean views, marble foyer with half guest bathroom, master bedroom with king bed, extra-large master bathroom with two-person steam shower, separate living area with six-seat dining, sofa and two chairs and work station, marble floors; granite vanities with twin vessel sinks; two- person, glass-enclosed steam shower; large separate bathtub; vanity area; LCD television in a two-way mirror. This suite also includes Club Lounge privileges for guests 12 and older.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Water.
Sapphire 2 Bedroom Suite(*), 2460 sq. ft. One master bedroom with King size bed; spacious master bathroom with floor to ceiling windows; marble floors; granite vanities with twin vessel sinks; two-person, glass-enclosed steam shower; large separate bathtub; vanity area; LCD TV in a two-way mirror; separate living area with sofa, desk and six-seat dining table; guest half bathroom and two full corner balconies with superior water views. Connecting Ocean Suite featuring an open floor plan with two Queen beds, living room with sleeper sofa, spacious bathroom with twin vanity sinks, frosted glass-tile enclosed shower and separate bathtub, full or French balcony. This suite also includes Club Lounge privileges for guests 12 and older.
• View: Water.
Best Available Rate (BAR) Program:
• The Best Available Rate Program is a tiered pricing structure. The BAR categories will apply to all towers and most categories at the Atlantis Resorts on Paradise Island.
• In this example for Beach Tower, the following would apply (in price order from lowest to highest):
• *Beach Tower BAR1 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR2 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR3 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR4 Terrace *Beach Tower Terrace
• Currently the room categories available with the Best Available Rate program at the Atlantis, Paradise Island are as follow:
• *Beach Tower: Beach - Terrace, Beach - Water View *Coral Tower: Coral - Terrace, Coral - Water View *Royal Tower: Royal - Terrace, Royal - Harbor View and Royal - Water View *Imperial Club: Imperial Club - Harbor View and Imperial Club - Water View
• Please see the Voucher Code(s) below for these pricing tiers:
• Bar 1 - Voucher Codes:
• ABARN20 - Atlantis HBARN20 - Harborside Resort RBARN20 - The Reef Atlantis CBARN20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 2 - Voucher Codes:
• A2BAR20 - Atlantis H2BAR20 - Harborside Resort R2BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C2BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 3 - Voucher Codes:
• A3BAR20 - Atlantis H3BAR20 - Harborside Resort R3BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C3BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Bar 4 - Voucher Codes:
• A4BAR20 - Atlantis H4BAR20 - Harborside Resort R4BAR20 - The Reef Atlantis C4BAR20 - The Cove Atlantis
Categories that are "On Request" The Suites in the Club at the Cove Atlantis, are available on a request basis only, as well as some other categories listed above. (*) See notation.
• The Cove Atlantis is basically a king-bedded property. The following are alternatives for guests requiring double bedding:
• 2 Ocean or Deluxe Ocean Suites, with a request for connecting accommodations.
• 2 Bedroom Azure or 2 Bedroom Sapphire Suites.
• There are 6 ADA Accessible Handi-Cap Rooms available.
• Cribs are available upon request at no charge.
• A limited number of smoking rooms are available, they are located on the 5th floor only. The rest of the rooms are non-smoking.
• Rollaways are not permitted
The Ocean Suite, Deluxe Ocean Suite and Deluxe Ocean Club Suite can come with either a french or full balcony. The type of balcony received is subject to availability.
The Club Lounge/Privileges The Club Lounge is located on the 22nd floor and available to guests staying in The Cove's preeminent concierge level suites. Guests relish in additional services and amenities reserved strictly for them, including a dedicated concierge for restaurant, golf, spa and cabana reservations. Guests enjoy exclusive use of The Club Lounge showcasing breathtaking views of the ocean and beautiful sunrises. The Club serves gourmet breakfast and delicate hors d'oeuvres during the day, as well as signature and specialty cocktails in the evening.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, ironing board, movies (in accommodation): ($), air conditioning, room service (24-hour), alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), balcony, smoke detector, bathtub and shower (private), soundproof, bedding (premium), sprinkler system, clock radio, turndown service, closet (walk in), video games, coffee/tea maker, voicemail, data port, wake-up calls, desk, hairdryer, internet access: ($), iron, CD player and bathrobes: (2).
Television (flat Screen) 32" flat screen high definition televisions
Rollaway Beds Rollaway beds are not permitted in any of the accommodations.
Safety Deposit Boxes The safety deposit boxes are located in the walk-in closet.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aura, the 7500 square foot club, located just off the Atlantis casino, features VIP seating, a sunken dance floor and two bars.
Cain, (Ultra pool & bar) 5 gaming tables and lively DJ mixes bring a high-energy atmosphere to this adults-only pool area, open into the evening for cocktails, mingling, and balmy ocean views. This area is open to Cove guests only, guests must be 18 years or older.
The Cove Pool Cafe, a bistro-table and chaise lounge service of fresh fare, from ceviche and sashimi bento boxes to gourmet burgers and wraps, along with smoothies and full bar service. This cafe is open to Cove guests only, guests must be 18 years or older.
Cascades Grill, Flavorful, jerked meats, pulled chicken and BBQ pork, seasonal salads, hot and cold wraps, and frozen drinks served poolside.
Sea Glass, fruit-infused martinis and signature drinks served in this upscale lounge, with a backdrop of spectacular Bahamian sunsets.
• The lounge also offers 4 gaming tables.
77 West, The approximate longitude of the restaurant is 77 est, which will offer guests South American-inspired cuisine with a Bahamian touch. It will be open for dinner daily, offering inventive dishes based on classic favorites, bolstering the resort as a long-standing culinary destination. 77 West will feature signature seafood and land-based dishes, with vegan and vegetarian options, all designed to satisfy a variety of diners taste. This restaurant will incorporate a redesigned space previously occupied by Mesa Grill. As such, it will replace Mesa Grill on applicable dining plans.
Mosaic, a fresh concept in custom made cuisine, this Mediterranean influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes n demand, from fresh fish to churrasco. Restaurant overlooks the Atlantis waterscape.
General Opening Hours: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Age requirements apply for the following gourmet restaurants at Atlantis:
• Casa d'Angelo - Ages 6 and older are welcome Nobu - Ages 6 and older are welcome Cafe Martinque - Ages 6 and older are welcome 77 West - Ages 6 and older are welcome
• These restaurants do not offer children's menus and strollers are not permitted. Please contact the hotel in the event of any questions.
Three Course Reef / Cove Dining Plan 2017 - RCP 16 This plan offers a full American or continental breakfast at Poseidon's Table, Murray's Delicatessen, Olives, Plato's, The Point Restaurant & Bar or Mosaic and dinner daily in Poseidon's Table, Virgil's BBQ, Murray's Delicatessen, Carmine's, Olives, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, 77 West, Seafire Steakhouse, Cafe Martinique, The Point Restaurant & Bar, The Village Burger Shack or Mosaic.
• Dinner includes a choice of appetizer or soup or salad; one entree; a selection of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices.
• The Reef/Cove Dining Plan (RCP) is available to guests staying at The Reef Atlantis and The Cove.
• Booking Dates: 03/01/2016 - 01/02/2018
• Travel Dates: 03/01/2016 - 01/02/2018
• Complimentary access to Aquaventure water attraction
• Free shuttles to the Atlantis towers
• Guests of The Cove Atlantis have full privileges to all facilities and amenities at the Atlantis.
• Nightly room rates vary based on the nights booked Midweek vs. Weekend. Midweek is Sunday-Thursday and weekend is considered Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The following suite categories are not available to book via Quest or the HBSi Link, please call the Instant Request Desk (IRD) directly for assistance:
• Coral Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Governors Suite 2 Bedroom Sun Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Royal Towers Suite Type 1 Bedroom Grand Suite 2 Bedroom Grand Suite 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite 2 Bedroom Royal Suite 2 Bedroom Bridge Suite
• Cove Suite Type Azure 2 Bedroom Suite Presidential Suite Presidential 2 Bedroom Suite 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom Penthouse
• Reef Suite Type Penthouse 2 Bedroom Penthouse 3 Bedroom
Smoking/Non Smoking Room Information
• The 5th floor is the only smoking floor with the exception of a handful of the super suites (Sapphire & Azure) on other floors. The rest of the rooms are non-smoking.
Resort Fee Information:
• The resort fee applies for all bookings and is designed to deliver more on-site value to guests, and must be pre-collected by all travel partners.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
• Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
• Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
• In-room coffee and tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Access to the Atlantis movie theatre
• Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape
• Casino lessons
• Resort shuttle service
Terms and Conditions:
• Fitness center access entitles guests to complimentary use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.
• With the implementation of the resort fee on March 2nd, the Utility Service Fee will be eliminated.
Minimum Age Requirement Policy for Room Reservations:
• An individual must be at least 18 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
If under 18, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account. At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 18 years of age. Guests may be asked to present photo ID upon check-in.