Distance from hotel to airport, 9 miles (15 kms).
Ideally located on a beautiful private beach, the hotel is situated within walking distance of Nassau's shopping and financial center. The British Colonial Hilton Nassau was previously the site of the Old Fort Nassau and currently offers guests a blend of historical elegance and luxurious amenities. Within 20 minutes travel of the Nassau Airport, the hotel features 288 rooms, many with harbor views, including 20 executive and junior suites with executive floors, as well as expansive indoor and outdoor function space for special events.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services
- Bars (2)
- Bars/Lounges (3)
- Beach (private)
- Beach Chairs
- Boats (paddle)
- Business Center
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Service
- Pool (freshwater)
- Restaurants (2)
- Towels (beach)
- Umbrellas (beach)
Miscellaneous Amenities -access to private beach -showers beside the freshwater pool Golf (nearby) -2 Miles Away Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 12 years old stay for free when sharing bedroom with parent.
• Children 12-18 years old stay free when sharing bedroom with parent, but must pay Maid Gratuity & Energy Surcharge.
• 2014 Queen City/Twin City View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King City View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Harbor View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive City View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive Harbor View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
2015 Queen City/Twin City View - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• King City View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Harbor View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive City View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• King Executive Harbor View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Queen City View / Twin City View Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. View: City.
King City View Bedding: 1 king bed. View: City.
King Harbor View Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Harbor.
King Executive City View Bedding: 1 king bed. View: City.
King Executive Harbor View Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Harbor.
One Bedroom Suite Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed. Accommodation amenities include: bathtub/shower separate, safe (in-accommodation, electronic), mini-bar and desk.
Executive Rooms & Suites include:
• Complimentary wireless internet in room and throughout property
• Access to the Executive Lounge
• Complimentary continental breakfast
• Internet stations
• Appetizers and drinks served throughout the day
All accommodations include: movies (channels): ($), video games, bathtub/shower separate, iron, telephones, voicemail, mirror (make-up), air conditioning (individual climate control), room service, coffee/tea maker, television, ironing board, modem point, alarm clock, hairdryer, safe (in accommodation), mini-bar and telephones: (2).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Blackbeard's Cove Lobby Bar, Adjacent to the Portofino Restaurant, this cozy bar overlooking the garden and Nassau Harbour, is a great place to meet your friends and business associates. Enjoy your favorite cocktail or have a light snack.
General Opening Hours: Open until 1:00am General Opening Days: Daily
The Patio Bar And Grill, Whether you're sampling one of their many tropical concoctions or grabbing a quiet bite there couldn't be a better place to be. The amazing view of Nassau Harbor and Paradise Island provide the ideal backdrop for a leisurely day in the sun.
General Opening Hours: Open from 10:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Palm Court Lounge, At the base of the elevators, on the lobby level, you will find this tropical Paradise. Open to the lobby you can just sit and watch people go by or enjoy a quiet drink with a friend. Relax and enjoy the ambiance.
General Opening Hours: Open from 9:00 am General Opening Days: Daily
Portofino's, This fun, casual restaurant located on the first floor, serves International favorites with a Caribbean flare. At breakfast and lunch, choose from the a la carte menu or browse the extensive array of local and Italian specialties displayed. At dinner while seated at a window overlooking the garden, enjoy the excellent service, flavor and presentation of your choice from our a la carte menu.
General Opening Hours: Open from 6:30am General Opening Days: Daily
Dress Code: Casual.
Full American Breakfast Plan - BP Full American breakfast daily.
Additional Meal Plan Information:
• Children up to 5 years old eat free.
• Children 5-12 years of age eat breakfast free and receive 50% off on other meals.
• Children 13-18 pay full (adult) rates.
• Parents must accompany children for meals.
• No discounts to kids if they eat off of the Kids Menu.
• The 15% gratuities are not included in the meal plans and are at the discretion of the guests.