Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms). Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), 10 miles (16 kms).
The Royal is the icon of Atlantis featuring the awe-inspiring mythology of the Lost City of Atlantis risen from the sea. From the artwork to the experiences, a stay at The Royal is larger than life, with intimate proximity to the world's largest open-air marine habitat situated at its center and the famed Atlantis casino by its side.
Iconic and majestic, the center of Atlantis and home of Junkanoo.
- The Marina at Atlantis:
- -Sixty-three slips, accommodating vessels as large as 220 feet
- -Unrestricted mast height and direct access from Nassau Harbor
- -Minimum water depth of twelve feet at low tide
- -World-class amenities, including dock assistance; room-service delivery;
- free newspaper delivery; cable television and telephone hook-up;
- concierge services; catering; and more
- -Crew lounge with Laundromat, changing facility, television, and pool
- -Marina guests have full privileges at and full access to all the
- facilities at Atlantis
• New 63 acre water attraction.
• Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
• The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the "master blaster" technology and water conveyer that transports riders from the river to the slides without exiting their tubes.
• The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by a frightening marine exhibit. Children's Activities CRUSH:
• Family sessions are now offered at CRUSH between 4:00pm-8:00pm daily; resort guests of all ages will be able to enjoy CRUSH during this time.
• Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• CRUSH is open exclusively for teens ages 13-17 years old between 8:30pm- 12:00am daily. Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA): The Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA) is located in Royal at Atlantis and reserved for kids between the ages of 3 & 12. Proof of age (passport) will be required. All children must be completely toilet trained and diaper/pull-up free. AKA Morning Escape: Programs offer activities for children ages 3-5 with daily themes such as Sand Sensations, Pirates Paradise, Junkanoo Jubilee and Atlantis Adventure. AKA Afternoon Escape: Programs offer activities for children ages 3-5 with daily themes such as Sand Sensations, Fish Tales, Crafty Creations, and Atlantis Adventure. AKA Evening Escape: An evening program will be offered with varied themes nightly including movies, games, story corner, computer play, karaoke, light snacks and more. Evening Escape has a unique theme for each day of the week and they are as follows: Willy Wonka Wednesday, Mix, Shake & Blend Thursday, Pajama Party Friday, Pizza & Coketail Saturday. Themes are subject to change. Ages 3-12 years. Proof of Age: For safety and security measures, proof of age will be required for each child at time of initial registration or check-in at Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA). The resort requires proof of age to ensure the safety and security of each child participating in their programs. Each program is designed with specific developmental characteristics in mind for each age group. There is a one counselor to 8 children ratio during the day- time programs as part of safety and security measures. Cancellation Policy: Because there is a limited amount of availability for each session, we request that any cancellation must be made by 8:00pm the night prior to the reservation. Any cancellation made after this time is subject to the full session price in which a reservation is being held. Activities Water Recreation:
• Over 20 swimming areas
• Free-form and Zero-entry pools
• Three children's pools: Poseidon's Kids Pool Ripples Pool, and Splashers -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
• Lazy River Ride for tubing (Beach Tower)
• Six-story Mayan Temple with five thrilling water slides
• Miles of The Bahamas' most beautiful white-sand beaches
• See Aquaventure for more The Dig:
• Elaborate maze of corridors and rooms in the underwater ruins of Atlantis-Representing what life may have been like on the lost continent of Atlantis more than 11,000 years ago
• Stunning exhibits of sea creatures, including piranha, green eel, and moon jellies, which protect the legendary culture's sunken secrets Waterscape Features:
• One of the world's largest open air marine habitats
• Fifty thousand sea animals
• Two hundred different species
• The animals are fed over 1,000 pounds of food daily
• Fourteen exhibit lagoons
• Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt water)
• One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape Dolphin Cay Encounters(*): -14 acres/6.6 million gallon dolphin interaction facility.
• Offering shallow water and deep water dolphin interactions; and sea lion interactions as well. -40 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina
• Education center and conservation program
• Rescue and rehabilitation facility.
• This is a triple accredited marine mammal facility located outside the U.S. (accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums, the Association of Marine Mammal Trainers and the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks). Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
• Children 3 and under are free. There is no special pricing for children 4 and older. The charge is per person. Atlantis Theater:
• Showing movies nightly, complimentary.
• Popcorn and snacks available for purchase Gamer's Reef:
• A wondrous "underwater" world of entertainment where kids can beat their best scores on games such as Star Wars, Jurassic Park and Top Skater.
• Challenge a friend to a kung-fu dual in Tekken or join a 4-person race in Fast and Furious.
• Located in the Beach Tower Lobby and in the Royal Towers (near AKA) open weekdays from 10:00am-10:00pm and weekends 10:00am 12:00am.
• Room charges only (cash not accepted). Joker's Wild Comedy Club:
• Stand up comedians
• Cover charge applies
• Shows are at 9:00pm Thurs-Sat. The hours and days of operation are subject to change.
• The "Family" Shows are at 7:00pm and are seasonal (subject to change). Spa: ($) The Mandara Spa at Atlantis:
• A 30,000 square foot Balinese themed facility
• Private women's area features: sauna, steam room and "taking of the waters" Balinese therapy.
• Private men's area offers: sauna, steam room and "time for men" salon.
• Full-service spa with twenty-four treatment rooms
• Massages, facials, body treatments, and more
• Full-service beauty salon
• The Mandra Spa also operates the fitness & sports center at Atlantis Shopping
• Crystal Court Shops: duty-free haute couture of Versace, Gucci, Ferragamo, Lalique, Cartier, and more
• Atlantis Logo Stores (one in each tower): souvenirs and gifts
• Marina Village includes 20 retail shops & kiosks Marina Village:
• A Bahamian village with a variety of dining options - including Carmines of New York, Johnny Rockets, and one of the Caribbean's first Starbucks!
• Over 20 colorful shops offer fine jewelry, watches and clothing to crystal and everything in between!
• Other unique locations in the Village feature an art gallery and local handmade gifts from stylish creations in straw to local craft items and souvenirs.
• Other dining options include the Cafe Martinique, Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Dining and Entertainment:
• Over 35 restaurants, bars and lounges
• Dining variety ranges from poolside casual to upscale gourmet Library
• A collection of books that can be checked out during a guest's stay
• Quiet sitting area and computers with 20 minute access per person, per day
• Board games
• Located in the Reef Wing of the Coral Towers Sports Center: ($) Atlantis Sports Center: The wide array of equipment at the fitness facility at the Sports Center provides guests with a satisfying workout. Personal training sessions, free-weights, and invigorating workout classes with certified health and fitness professionals are available.
• Twenty-five-meter, four-lane lap pool
• Complete workout and Fitness Center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment
• Five Hydro-Clay lighted tennis courts
• Basketball court
• Spinning studio Please Note:
• The tennis and basketball courts have been relocated to the new Atlantis Activities Center, which is open 7:00am-7:00pm daily. Check at the sports center for further Casino Atlantis Casino:
• Sixty-thousand-square-foot casino, one of the largest casinos in the Caribbean
• Spanning a seven-acre lagoon, the casino is innovatively designed with brilliant glass sculptures and panoramic windows with views of the waterscape and marina
• One thousand state-of-the-art slot machines, available 24 hours a day
• There are 70 plus gaming tables: including craps, baccarat, Caribbean stud poker, roulette, blackjack, Let It Ride, and more, available 10:00am to 4:00am
• Complimentary gaming lessons 3:00pm daily
• Aura Nightclub is open Thursday-Saturday. Days and hours of operation are subject to change. A cover charge applies to the nightclub. Race and Sports Book:
• Offers wagering on all major sporting events including live simulcasts from U.S. racetracks. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Royal Terrace View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Harbour View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Water View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Deluxe Harbour View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Deluxe Water View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Royal Two Bedroom Regal Suite - 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
• An exception will be made for the accommodation of a fifth person, provided the fifth person is an Infant (any child 4 years old or younger is considered an infant).
• There must be at least one adult (18 years or older) in the room and must have a valid credit card in that individuals name. No exceptions.
• Terrace View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Harborview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Waterview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Terrace View 2 Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Harborview 2 Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Waterview 2 Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Harborview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Waterview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 1 Bedroom Regal Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Regal Suite - 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
Royal Terrace View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step- out balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed
Royal Harbour View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step- out balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed
Royal Water View, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step- out balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed
Royal Terrace View 2 Queen Beds, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step-out balcony. Bedding: 2 queen beds
Royal Harbour View 2 Queen Beds, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step-out balcony. Bedding: 2 queen beds
Royal Water View 2 Queen Beds, Guestrooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. There is also a French step-out balcony. Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Royal Deluxe Harbour View, Guest rooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. These rooms are located on floors 17-24 and feature French balconies. Guests in these rooms have check-in privileges in the Sun Lounge located in the lobby of The Royal at Atlantis. View: Premium Marina or Nassau Harbour Views. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Royal Two Bedroom Regal Suite(*), Two bedroom suite, measures 1692 square feet. This suite has the same features as the Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite with the addition of a second bedroom. The second bedroom is a standard guest room with two queen beds. Suite includes two and a half bathrooms. View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape.
Royal Deluxe Water View, Guest rooms average 400 square feet. All guest rooms at the Royal Towers are elegantly appointed. The only difference between any two guest room categories is the view. These rooms are located on floors 17-24 and feature French balconies. Guests in these rooms have check-in privileges in the Sun Lounge located in the lobby of the Royal Towers. View: Premium Ocean Views. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds
Royal One Bedroom Regal Suite(*), One bedroom suite, measures between 957- 1,076 square feet. Additional features include full balcony, a separate parlor with sleeper couch, plush armchair, four-seat dining table, satellite television, refrigerated service-bar, and two walk-in closets.
• Master bedroom features a king-size bed, a plush armchair, satellite television, two walk-in closets, desk and chair set. Master bathroom features twin sink basins, separate full walk-in shower, separate soak tub, and enclosed toilet area. Half bath off the entry way with single sink and toilet. Fresh flowers, slippers and robes are provided in the bath area. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double). View: Ocean, Pool or Waterscape.
1/1/2018 - 1/1/2019 Royal One Bedroom Grand Suite, One bedroom suite, measures 1,305 square feet. Additional features include spacious full balcony, a separate parlor with sleeper couch, two plush armchairs, two side-chairs, six-seat dining table, satellite television, refrigerated service-bar, and two walk-in closets. Master bedroom features a king-size bed, a plush arm- chair, satellite television, armoire, huge walk-in closet, a desk, two chairs. Master bathroom features vanity table and chair, twin sink basins, separate walk-in shower, large whirlpool tub, and enclosed toilet area. Half bath off the entry way with single sink basin and toilet. Fresh flowers, slippers and robes are provided in the bath area. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (double). View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape.
1/1/2018 - 1/1/2019 Royal Two Bedroom Grand Suite, Two bedroom suite, measures 1921 square feet. This suite has the same features as the Royal One Bedroom Grand Suite with the addition of a second bedroom. The second bedroom is a standard guest room with two (2) queen beds. Suite includes two and a half bathrooms. View: Ocean or Pool or Waterscape.
General Information for Accommodations:
• Regardless of which accommodation they choose, guests have access to all the facilities at Atlantis
• The Royal at Atlantis contain 1201 rooms and is the crown jewel of Atlantis, with original architecture and stunning decor, one of the most luxurious accommodations, one of the most spectacular views, and upgraded accommodations
• In-room amenities include: Air conditioning, flat screen high definition television with pay-per-view movies and video checkout, direct-dial telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, coffee maker, in room safe (complimentary), alarm clock.
• Non-smoking and fully accessible rooms subject to availability
• Additional Atlantis guest services: 24-hour room service
• In-house medical attention, guest service, and travel desks
• On-site tour and travel representatives
• On-site baby-sitting
• Valet parking, laundry service, ATMs -24 hour room service is available
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: room service (24-hour) and mini-bar.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lagoon Bar & Grill, Island life defined by casual meals al fresco. Vacationers are invited to enjoy lunch on an open-air terrace under an aquatic painted domed ceiling of the Lagoon Bar & Grill.
• Discover some of Atlantis' most scenic views and watch sharks swim by as you enjoy fresh salads, sandwiches, and individual pizzas. Hours of Operation: Lunch: 11:30am-5:00pm Cocktails: 11:30am-5:30pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
Riverbend Cafe, Fresh-baked 18" pizzas by the slice, wraps, salads and ice cream.
Starbucks, The rich, smooth flavor of Starbucks coffee blends and signature iced drinks. Located at The Coral's lower level, the lobby of The Reef, Marina Village, and the Mayan Pool deck.
Breakwaters Grill, Burgers, sandwiches, salads, fresh fruits and vegetable sticks.
Cascades Grill, Available only to guests of The Cove & The Reef.
• Enjoy gourmet burgers, grilled chicken & fish sandwiches, pulled meats on a bun, salads, fresh fruits and vegetable sticks. Counter service with full bar located within the Cascades Pool.
Cave Grill, Experience close-up underwater views of a thriving marine habitat while taking in a quick lunch in a Bahamian cave or on the patio overlooking the ocean.
Ben & Jerry's, Explore the Ben & Jerry's flavor world.
Sun & Ice, The Unconventional Flavors Of The Bahamas -- One Scoop At A Time. Introducing the centerpiece of the lobby lounge at The Coral, Sun & Ice, a new ice cream, gelato and sorbet experience created by Bahamian Chef Wayne Moncur. First introduced to the Bahamian market in 2008, Sun & Ice is inspired by the warm tropical climate of the country and the unconventional fusing of local fruits and flavors. Reminiscent of Chef Wayne's childhood memories of weekly Sunday visits to the ice-cream parlor with his family, Sun & Ice was created as a 'farm to table' concept. The foundation of the frozen treats is the simple goodness of fresh milk, cream, egg yolks and pure cane sugar. But, it is the masterful marriage and explosion of the freshest organic, seasonal fruits, herbs, teas, spices and seeds from farms and gardens throughout the islands of The Bahamas that makes these flavors one-of-a-kind. Every scoop has a story: How about a scoop of 'Irie Nuts'? The roasted peanuts, almonds and pecans combined with creamy goodness is inspired by the small bags of roasted nuts commonly sold on street corners by the Bahamian Rastafarians who weave in and out of traffic, shouting 'Nuts, nuts! Get your Irie Nuts!' The fusion of Soursop & Caramelized Sugar Banana is called time 'Yea Bey,' an expression in the Bahamian vernacular that simply means 'Yes' or 'I love it'. Other enticing flavors consist of local seasonal fruits like sea grapes and sapodilla.
• It wouldn't be 'TRU TRU Bahamian' (the colloquial term for real/authentic) without the rum flavors - like 'Funky Nassau' 'Bahama Rock' and 'Rat Bat'. The ice cream parlor is open to guests seven days a week from 11:30am-10:30pm daily.
Bahamian Club(*), Celebratory Meals In An Elegant Environment. As iconic as Atlantis itself, The Bahamian Club is an experience in Bahamian culture, flavor and service, a true dining experience. Dark woods, plush fabrics and intimate seating greet diners in a room for all occasions. Bahamian flavors, aged steaks and chops and fresh local fish in an inviting club room setting all lend towards a dining experience that wont soon be forgotten. Hours of Operation: Dinner:
• 6:00pm-10:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions.
• Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Beach Bites, Healthy, on-the-go choices including wraps, salads, fresh fruits and vegetable sticks.
Cafe Martinique(*), Ample the epicurean delights of Cafe Martinique. Atlantis guests and vacationers on Paradise Island will find a culinary treasure in Marina Village, where Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten has recreated the luxury and legendary ambiance of Cafe Martinique originally made famous by its appearance in the 1965 James Bond classic, Thunderball. The re-imagined restaurant surrounds and pampers diners with old-world elegance and iconic styleincluding a wrought-iron birdcage elevator, a dramatic mahogany staircase, and elegantly etched glass windows, rivaled only by the delectable menu of the Classic French gourmet fare for which lead Chef Vongerichten is known. Dress Code: Resort Elegant: -Jacket and ties are optional
• Dress jeans are permitted, but cannot be faded or torn -Collared or polo shirts recommended -Dress sandals permitted (no flip-flops) -No casual athletic wear t-shirts, tennis shoes or hats -No tank tops, bathing suit cover-ups, cutoff shirts, swimwear or shorts Hours of Operation: Dinner: 6:00pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: Children 6 and older are welcome. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Carmine's, Enjoy a lively, family-style dining experience. Resort guests can enjoy the lively atmosphere, family-style dining experience, and classic Italian cuisine of Atlantis Paradise Islands recreation of this ever-popular New York institution. Select from an array of fine Italian wines, including a private label magnum, and dine on sumptuous platters of classic Italian recipes such as chicken scarpariello, shrimp scampi, fried calamari, and veal saltimbocca. All platters are served in abundant portions to share with family and friends. Diners are forewarned to leave room for dessert - the Titanic, an ice cream laden chocolate torte, is sure to leave entire families satisfied and smiling.
• Hours of Operation: Dinner: 5:30 - 10:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
Casa D'angelo, Where tuscany, southern italy and bahamian flavor meet. Tuscan Entrees, Southern Italian Accents and Caribbean flavors meet as Chef Angelo Elia brings his award-winning Italian eatery to Atlantis. Gourmands vacationing on Paradise Island are invited to sample an extensive menu ripe with traditional Tuscan fare. Extraordinary combinations of flavors and textures and an extensive wine list offer the perfect paring to every meal. Begin your evening with antipasti such as Beef Carpaccio or Bufala Caprese, select one of Chef Angelos signature dishes such as Veal Chop Milanese or Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb and finish with an espresso-soaked tiramisu. Buon Appetitio!!
Chop Stix(*), Plunge into asian fusion cuisine. Resort guests are invited to stimulate their senses and awaken their taste buds at Chop Stix, a gourmet restaurant where contemporary Chinese cuisine meets Pacific influence. Only the freshest, highest-quality ingredients are used to prepare delicious meals that satisfy any vacationing connoisseurs palate. Guests can start with traditional favorites such as spicy soy chicken dumplings or pan fried pork potstickers, and move on to sample a variety of entreesincluding wok seared grouper and coconut mango curry chicken. Chop Stix is a true culinary destination at Atlantis. Hours of Operation: Dinner: 6:00pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Dive In, Tasty barbeque items are rubbed with a blend of exotic local herbs and spices then basted with a smokey molasses barbeque sauce. Enjoy it 'al fresco' with sweeping views of The Royal and the majestic flying fish fountain.
Fish By Jose Andres(*), A celebration of the delectable abundance of seafood from the waters of the bahamas. Now open at The Cove, Master Chef and expert diver Jose Andres unveils his stunning new restaurant featuring the freshest Bahamian seafood with flavors skillfully transformed into memorable dishes. Incorporating a wide variety of ingredients from crustaceans to tuna, lionfish to conch, preparations will range from simple and flavorful to innovative and creative. Guests will be able to choose from an array of inventive, hand-crafted cocktails and wines produced in regions known for the worlds best seafood, served alongside small plates for sharing in addition to larger-format dishes. The Fish dining room will transport and inspire guests, reflecting the colors, shapes, and textures of the Bahamian seascape. Elegant, organic elements will be integrated through the eyes of Spanish design firm, Capella Garcia, and the dining room will provide an airy, open feel, with private dining areas subtly demarcated by translucent curtains. Hours of Operation: Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: None Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Frankie Gone Bananas, Savor the flavor of caribbean life. Frankie Gone Bananas brings a taste of the islands rich culinary flavors to Atlantis. A favorite of Nassau residents for years (with its original location situated at Arawak Cay), Frankies is renowned for its fish fry the flavourful marriage of fresh seafood and spices battered and fried to perfection. The new Marina Village outpost offers guests a range of Bahamian dishes, from Coconut n Kalik Soup (infused with local beer), Mahi Mahi and cracked conch to fresh lobster tail accompanied by signature island staples: peas n rice, mac n cheese and fried plantains.
• Guests of Frankies can also sip on Bahamian cocktails infused with specialty ingredients, which include the rum-based Goombay Smash, a secret recipe which originated in the out island of Abaco, and Sky Juice, a traditional blend of Gin, coconut water and sweet milk that locals can't live without. Hours of Operation: Dinner:
• 5:00pm-11:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions.
• Reservations: Within 90 days of travel. No reservations required for parties of fewer than 16 adults.
Mckenzie's, Famous for having some of the best conch salad in Nassau, McKenzies Conch Shack has opened its first outpost at Marina Village. Guests are encouraged to pull up a bar stool as they watch local Chefs prepare their conch salads with fresh, local citrus. The shack also serves Sands authentic Bahamian beer, a variety of mixed drinks and original daiquiri recipes.
Mosaic, Custom-made casual cuisine on demand. Atlantis' Mosaic represents a fresh concept in custom-made casual cuisine. Mosaic is a Mediterranean- influenced restaurant that presents guests with action cooking stations where dishes ranging from fresh fish to Churrasco are prepared on demand. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: 7:00am-11:30am Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions.
• Reservations: Within 90 days of travel. No Reservations Required for Parties less than 8 adults.
Murray's Deli, When You're Hungry For New York Style Deli. Enjoy majestic views of Atlantis Marina and 1950's decor at this New York-style restaurant. Vacationers can enjoy smoked fish, matzo ball soup, towering deli sandwiches, brisket and more. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: 7:00am-11:30am Lunch: 11:00am-4:30pm Dinner:
• 4:30pm-10:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions.
• Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
Nobu(*), Indulge Your Passion For Japanese Cuisine. Gourmands on Paradise Island can indulge their passion for gourmet Japanese cuisine at Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's famed restaurant, Nobu. Framed by a glowing green arch- way and located just off the casino floor, Nobu's ambiance and intimate dining experience are simply not to be missed. The restaurant's perennial popularity and devoted following are a tribute to the Chef putting his own spin on traditional Japanese fare. A large bar and entryway provide seating for dinner guests, as well as those simply looking to relax with a glass of wine or cocktail. In addition to two small-scale dining areas on either side of the main dining space, Nobu also boasts a hidden "jewel," the sake cellar. Hours of Operation: Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday-Saturday Sushi Bar/Lounge:
• 5:30pm-11:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions.
• Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Olives(*), Interpretive Rustic Mediterranean Cuisine. Renowned Chef Todd English introduces his famed Olives restaurant in its first Caribbean venture. Featuring his signature open kitchen and Mediterranean cuisine, Olives Atlantis provides a social and interactive dining experience for guests in the bustling Atlantis Casino. Olives Atlantis offers a warm, casual dining experience with a three-meal-a-day menu, featuring world- renowned chef Todd English's signature interpretive Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a variety of coastal dishes prepared using high-quality, seasonal, and fresh ingredients.
• Olives Atlantis features an expansive open kitchen where English's team prepares dishes from a rotisserie grill, where guests can enjoy made-to-order cuts of meat and grilled fish, such as the fresh catch-of-the-day. The Raw Bar offers a large fresh seafood display with daily offerings of shellfish, clams and oysters, and a wood- burning oven showcasing English's infamous thin-crust flatbread pizzas. The one-of-a-kind, Italian-made SuperNova pasta machine produces a selection of fresh, handmade pasta dishes that entice and delight patrons. Guests can also sit and sip on Olives' award-winning wines and delicious cocktails as they take in the energy and excitement of the Atlantis Casino. The restaurant is open until 3:00AM to satisfy late-night dining requests for those guests in the casino or Atlantis' adult nightclub, Aura. Hours od Operation: 7:00am-3:00am AGE RESTRICTIONS No age restrictions. RESERVATIONS within 90 days of travel
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Pirate Republic, Authentic bahamian craft beer. Rated one of the best micro-breweries in the Caribbean and currently the only craft brewery in the country, Pirate Republic offers guests a variety of local beers, complemented by bar talk about the history of pirates in The Bahamas and surrounding islands. The first outpost of the original Nassau location, the brewery features drafts and flights from Pirate Republics signature menu, ranging from the Black Beerd Stout (chocolate malt), to the iconic Island Pirate Ale (flagship Bahamian India Pale Ale) and Gold & Haze of Piracy (wheat-based Belgian Ale). Pirate Republics light bites range from fresh jerk chicken to ahi tuna and a specialty sausage menu. Hours of Operation: 11:00am-11:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations:
• Within 90 days of travel. No reservations required for parties of fewer than 16 adults.
Pisces, Fish & chips, conch fritters and sandwiches available to enjoy on the patio or to take to go.
Plato's, Just off the lobby of The Royal, this recently renovated lounge has been completely transformed in layout and design. Catch sports events on one of four large flat screen TVs or unwind with live nightly entertainment in the raised lounge area. A patisserie offers quick bites for breakfast, dinner or a late night snack, which you can enjoy in the library lounge.
Poseidon's Table, Casual cuisine on demand. Poseidon's Table offers a bountiful breakfast buffet with an array of morning favorites.
• At dinner you will find eclectic cuisine choices from a Mexican Grill Station featuring fresh made tortillas and a Tandoori Oven serving Indian favorites to a Japanese Sushi Station and a Traditional Meat Carving Station. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: 7:00am-12:00pm Sunday Brunch: 1:00pm- 4:00pm Dinner: 5:30pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel. No reservation is required.
Shark Bites, This casual restaurant and bar, located at the base of the Mayan Temple, features a relaxed atmosphere with food available al fresco. Burgers, sandwiches and refreshing cocktails, plus great fast food and kids meals to go.
Sip Sip, Beachfront dining experience. Sip Sip, the celebrated Harbour Island eatery, is now open at The Cove Pool, with seating poolside and in the sand, on Paradise Beach. The barefoot, Bahamian feel, combined with a culinary experience featuring the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients is only surpassed by the commitment to supporting local fishermen and farmers. Sip Sip's favorites include the Spicy Conch Chili and Conch Salad, Lobster Quesadilla and Grouper Reuben. Dishes featuring limited fresh or seasonal ingredients, from Bahamian-grown arugula and heirloom tomatoes to pineapples and mangoes, are featured on the blackboard menu and change daily. The dessert menu includes the famous Sip Sip Carrot Cake with Ginger Caramel, along with homemade ice creams and Fresh Coconut Cream Cheese- cake. Chef Julie Lightbourn's passion for savory, sweet and spicy "Caribterranean" flavors shines through in exclusive cocktail recipes created for The Cove, while popular "sips" include the signature Sip Sip Rum Punch, Sip Sip Sky Juice, a trio of Sip Sip Margaritas, Passion Fruit Sangria and the Watermelon-Vodka Cooler. Sip Sip is located at The Cove Pool. You must be 18 or older to enter. Hours of Operation: Terrace & Cafe:
• 11:00am-5:00pm Age Restrictions: 18 years and over Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
The Point Restaurant & Bar, Savor The Flavor Of Caribbean Life.
• Situated along Nassau Harbour, The Point at Harborside Resort features a dinner menu boasting a selection of salads and sandwiches, as well as steak, chicken and seafood prepared with a Bahamian flair. The Point is perhaps the perfect place for vacationers on Paradise Island to view a breath- taking Caribbean sunset. Hours of Operation: Breakfast:
• 8:00am-11:00am Barbeque: 6:00pm-10:00pm Lunch/Dinner: 12:00pm-10:00pm Age Restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations:
• Within 90 days of travel.
The Village Burger Shack, Enjoy made-to-order burgers in the heart of marina village. The Village Burger Shack offers guests a casual, family- friendly dining experience with indoor and alfresco dining. The menu features a selection of gourmet burgers, fresh fish, vegetarian dishes, salads, an extensive list of sides, and shake combinations and beverage selections. Located in Marina Village.
• Hours of Operation: 11:00am-11:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
Virgil's Real Bbq, Enjoy barbeque steeped in the storied tradition of the South and created using the world-famous BBQ styles of Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, the Carolina's and Missouri. Family-style dining is taken to new heights in this rustic and casual restaurant by using a range of rubs and marinades, all enhanced by hours of gentle smoking over hickory, oak, and fruit woods. Guests can enjoy a delicious dinner of Virgil's famous BBQ platters with home-style sides like smoky Memphis BBQ Beans, and finish off with sweet favorites like fresh fruit cobbler. Virgil's is the ultimate go-to restaurant in The Bahamas for a touch of the South. Hours of Operation: Lunch: 12:00pm- 2:30pm Dinner: 5:30pm-11:00pm Bar: 12:00pm-11:00pm Friday-Sunday Bar: 12:00pm- 1:00am (Bar appetizer menu will be served from 11:00pm- 1:00am) Age restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
Mayan Cart, Serving healthy wraps, fresh fruit grab bags, and vegetable sticks and dips.
Splashers Snacks, Light poolside dining includes pizzas, panini sand- wiches, kids' meals and more.
Voyager's, Start your day with a Continental breakfast in a bright, airy atmosphere.
Seafire Steakhouse(*), Inviting rich, smoked, seared, grilled flavors. High- pitched ceilings and large chandeliers are paired perfectly with rustic brick, illuminated amber glass, and eclectic artwork at Seafire Steak- house. The painted pressed metal ceilings and mosaic flooring create an ambiance and atmosphere perfect for a modern steakhouse. Resort guests can dine on an extensive menu of rich, smoked, seared, or grilled flavors and mouthwatering fare. Tempting starters such as classic shrimp cocktail and coriander crusted beef carpaccio complement entres of lemon-pepper tuna, sweet Bahamian lobster tails, and the finest cuts of prime beef. The menu introduces a variety of signature martinis and offers an extensive collection of fine winesand even a traditional butchery counter with a retail wine selection.
• Hours of Operation: Dinner: 6:00pm-10:00pm Age restrictions: No age restrictions. Reservations: Within 90 days of travel.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Additional Information on Dinner Reservations:
• Reservations are required at a-la-carte restaurants for dinner. It is recommended that you make dinner reservations for your entire stay no later than on your day of arrival. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no- show" fee, reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to actual dining time.
• During holiday periods or special occasions it is strongly recommended that dining reservations be made in advance (up to 90 days prior) at the following phone number(s) 1 (242) 363-3000 at extension 29 or toll free at 1 (888) 526-0386.
Casual Dining Plan - CDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's and Murray's Deli.
Dinner: Includes a two-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree and an appetizer or dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Virgil's BBQ, Murray's Deli, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Gourmet Dining Plan - GDP Breakfast: Includes full American or continental breakfast; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Plato's, Murray's Deli and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
Dinner: Includes a three-course meal nightly with a choice of one entree, one appetizer or soup or salad and of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices at: Poseidon's Table, Olive's, Virgil's BBQ, Bahamian Club, Carmine's, Casa D'Angelo, Murray's Deli, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Seafire Steakhouse, Bimini Road, Caf Martinique, The Village Burger Shack and The Point Restaurant & Bar.
• Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Premium Dining Plan - PDP This plan offers all the benefits of the Gourmet plan as well as break- fast and dinner daily at Mosaic.
• Booking Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
• Travel Dates: 07/17/2017 - 01/02/2019
Terms & Conditions for all Dining Plans:
• Dining plan rates and features are valid for new bookings after July 17, and travel through January 2, 2019.
• The 2-course CDP, 3-course GDP and 3-course PDP are available to all guests of Atlantis Beach Tower, Coral Towers, Royal Towers, Harborside Resort at Atlantis, The Reef Atlantis and The Cove Atlantis.
• Dining plans must be purchased no later than the end of the dinner period on the day of arrival, for a minimum stay of 2-nights and for the full duration of the guest stay. Plans begin with dinner on the night of arrival and end with breakfast on the day of departure.
• 7.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) and mandatory 15% gratuity are included in the cost of dining plans.
• All guests sharing a room must purchase the same dining plan. Guests 12 years and older are considered adults and required to purchase the same dining plan as their parents.
• All guests in a room on a dining plan must dine together, at the same time and at the same restaurant.
• To ensure a seamless check-out experience, guests must request separate checks when dining with guests from other rooms.
• For accounting purposes, guests are required to sign checks for each meal; the cost of plan inclusions will not appear on the guest room folio.
• Children 11 and under must order from the kids' menu at all venues where kids menus are offered. Should children choose to order from the full menu, they will be charged at adult retail prices.
• Dinner reservations are required for Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Carmine's, Chop Stix, Seafire Steakhouse, Cafe Martinique, Olives and Virgil's BBQ.
• It is strongly recommended that reservations be made in advance of arrival over high-demand travel periods. To avoid the $50.00 per person "no show" fee, reservations must be cancelled by 4:00pm on the day of the reservation.
• Toll free dining reservations may be made in advance of guest arrival by calling 1(888)526-0386 from the USA or (242)363-3000, ext. 29, or via email at PID-DinnerReservations@atlantisparadise.com. A valid room reservation is required.
• Children ages 6 and older are welcome to dine at Casa D'Angelo and Cafe Martinique; however, neither high chairs nor booster seats are available at these restaurants.
• Dining plans do not include lunch or Kosher meals.
• The value of unused meals is non-refundable, may not be redeemed at non- participating restaurants or in conjunction with mini-bar or room service orders.
• Alcoholic beverages, sports drinks, bottled water and canned or bottled beverages are not included.
• Restaurant days and hours of operation, openings, restaurant names and participating restaurants are subject to change without notice.
• Surcharges may apply to some menu items.
• Dining attire guidelines exist for all restaurants.
• Dining Plans are subject to change without notice, and are not applicable to groups.
2018-2019 Bonus Features:
• Use of chaise lounges
• In-transit lounge for early check-in or late check-out
2018 Dolphin Cay Dolphin Interactions - Terms & Conditions Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
• The interaction net rates are per participant (persons of all ages), per session.
• Sessions may be sold only to guests of Atlantis, Paradise Island (Beach, Coral, Royal, Harborside, Cove and Reef).**
• Inventory is available on a free-sell/sell and report basis, and subject to close-outs.
• All reservations, amendments and cancellations must be reported daily by email. Reservations, amendments and cancellations emailed or faxed to any other email address (than the one provided) or fax number may not be processed.
• Manifests must include the following information for each reservation sold: Guest name(s), Guest ages (if 13 or younger), Session date and type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water) and Your booking ID or file number.
• Specific session times may be scheduled 48 hours after bookings are reported.
• It is imperative that your clients be instructed to contact the Dolphin Cay Reservations Desk at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 within 2 weeks of making their hotel reservations to reserve their session time. Please note that they may not be scheduled for the guest's arrival or departure day.
• To receive their session, your clients must present a voucher or printed confirmation for each reservation upon arrival at Dolphin Cay that includes, at minimum, the following: Guest name(s), Session date type of interaction (Shallow or Deep Water), Operator booking ID or file number, Stipulation that tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and that they have no cash value.
• Any inquiries regarding net bookings for Dolphin Cay must be directed to Dolphin Cay Reservations at 1-888-855-8525 or 954-809-2801 between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays.
• All programs are subject to availability. Should the need arise for Dolphin Cay to close any date, you will receive a close-out notice and be required, within 24 hours of notification, to report any bookings sold and not yet reported for the period concerned. All bookings reported at that time are confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation notice from Dolphin Cay reservations.
• There is no penalty for Dolphin Cay reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to session date.
• A 100% cancellation penalty will apply to Dolphin Cay reservations cancelled 14 days or less prior to the session date.
• Changes made 2 days or less prior to session will incur a $50.00 USD revision fee.
• In the event of inclement weather as defined by Dolphin Cay, programs will be rescheduled without penalty.
• Guests arriving 10 minutes or later from the start of the session will be considered "no-show". No-shows are non-refundable.
• Hours, prices, inclusions as well as terms and conditions noted above are subject to change without notice.
Change in Dolphin Cay Policies 2018:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
• Programs at Dolphin Cay may be sold only to guests of Atlantis, Paradise Island's 6 resorts (Beach, Coral, Royal, Cove, Reef and Harborside) and established partners as well as Bahamian citizens/residents.
• Paradise Island Hotels established partners: Bay View Suites, One&Only Ocean Club, Comfort Suites, Paradise Harbour Club & Marina, Paradise Island Beach Club, Sunrise Beach Club & Marina, Warwick Paradise Island, Riu, Club Landor Resort.
• Nassau Hotels established partners: Albany, Lyford Cay, British Colonial Hilton Nassau, Melia, Sandals Royal Bahamian, Breezes Bahamas, Courtyard by Marriott.
• Cruise Line established partners: Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Line, Disney Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, Other Cruise Line.
• *Note: We do not sell all partners mentioned above in our product line.
• This is a complete list for informational purposes only.
Minimum Age Requirement Policy for Room Reservations:
• An individual must be at least 18 years of age in order to secure a confirmed reservation and must present a valid credit card in that individual's name at time of check-in.
If under 18, the guest must be traveling with a family group or a group that is paid for by a master account. At no other time will a reservation be confirmed under the name of someone who is less than 18 years of age.
• Guests may be asked to present photo ID upon check-in.
Resort Fee Information:
• The resort fee applies for all bookings and is designed to deliver more on-site value to guests, and must be pre-collected by all travel partners.
Resort Fee Inclusions:
• Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
• Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
• Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
• In-room coffee and tea
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Access to the Atlantis movie theatre
• Access to Aquaventure, a one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape
• Casino lessons
• Resort shuttle service
Terms and Conditions:
• Fitness center access entitles guests to complimentary use of the cardio studio, universal and free weights only. Tennis, fitness classes and personal training sessions are not included.
• With the implementation of the resort fee on March 2nd, the Utility Service Fee will be eliminated.
• Nightly room rates vary based on the nights booked Midweek vs. Weekend.
• Midweek is Sunday-Thursday and weekend is considered Thursday, Friday and Saturday.