Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to General Rafael Buelna International Airport (MZT), 30 minutes.
Hotel Playa is situated on one-quarter mile of beach front in the heart of Mazatlan's popular Golden Zone. You'll find miles of sandy beaches and gentle surf at your feet, while secluded islands beckon in the distance. Enjoy vistas of the Pacific amidst a lush landscape of turquoise pools and palm-thatched palapas, waterfalls, pools and fountains teeming with water lilies. This hotel has 425 rooms.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Activities
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Film Developing (24-hour)
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pharmacy ($) ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Security (24-hour)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Valet Service
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2017 Gardenview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
2018 Gardenview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View, (GDV) These rooms envelope you in the peaceful ambience of tropical greenery. The lush gardens include three swimming pools, waterfalls and ponds, palms, bougainvilleas, ferns, philodendrons and more. Each room includes a private balcony or patio, inside sitting area, Mexican decor with tile accents.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden.
Ocean View, (OCV) In the Hotel Playa Mazatlan's Ocean View rooms, sliding doors open to your private balcony or patio, where you can enjoy the wonderful view of the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean and its fiery sunsets. Each room is furnished with terracotta floors and elegant, traditional Mexican decor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
All accommodations include: air conditioning (individually controlled), alarm clock, hairdryer, television, purified water, room service, telephone (direct dial) and maid service (daily).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Bar, have a beer at sunset-stay for live music and dancing afterwards, frosty tropical cocktails, domestic beer, and an extensive wine list.
Fiesta Mexicana, our famous dinner show, with live music, exciting, folkloric performances, and a sizzling, all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet. Classic "Mazatleco" specialties like carne asada, smoked marlin tostadas, crispy chicken flautas and delicious pineapple tamales, unlimited domestic beers and tropical cocktails.
Los Tejabanes Cafe, offers home-style breakfasts (like stuffed omelets and hot cakes), appetizers and lunch, as well as beer, tropical drinks, and over 20 varieties of freshly-squeezed juice. Servicing the main pool area, with shaded dining. This restaurant is not managed or operated by Hotel Playa Mazatlan.
Terraza Playa Restaurant, dine under the stars on a panoramic ocean terrace overlooking Las Tres Islas and the sparkling bay of Mazatlan. Live music and dancing every night of the week, plus a spectacular fireworks show over the beach on Sundays.
The Cuisine, savor mouth-watering Mexican specialties like tangy fajitas, spicy carne asada steak, and jumbo shrimp served on a flaming skewer. Plus, delicious, international dishes and the freshest, local seafood in town. Serving Breakfast (with morning buffet), Lunch, and Dinner. Room service is available 6am-10pm (full menu selection).
La Playita Snack Bar, quick, freshly-prepared snacks and lunch.
• Sodas, juices, cold cervezas and tropical cocktails. Serving you beneath the palapas and on the beach.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 12/25/2016 - 12/24/2017 Travel Dates: 12/25/2016 - 12/24/2017
• Private balcony room with flat screen satellite television, 52 English and Spanish channels, air conditioning, alarm clock, coffee maker, filtered and distilled water system and pressurized showers
• All Inclusive Plan becomes active at 12:00pm on arrival date and ends 12:00pm on departing date.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at La Terraza Beachfront Restaurant. (Breakfast 7:00am-12:00pm, lunch 1:00pm-5:00pm and dinner 6:30pm-11:30pm).
• A la carte lunch and dinner at Casa Roberto serving the authentic Sinaloa cuisine, dishes with innovating combinations using typical ingredients of the gastronomy, (lunch 1:00pm-5:00pm and dinner 6:30pm-11:00pm).
• Playita Snack Bar seafood based with a variety ofthe typical ceviches (12:00pm-5:00pm)
• Snack bar Los Tejabanes offers a variety of refreshments and tropical cocktails around the main pool area.
• Beachfront restaurant Georgini's Italian specialty dining. (6:00pm-11:00pm), reservations required.
• La Terraza Lobby Bar live music, recreation area with ping pong, fooze table and pool table. Open daily.
• USG Sports Lounge Bar with the best sporting events.
• La Cafeteria enjoy the nocturnal snack bar.
• La Terraza Bar refreshments starting at 11:00am daily.
• Live dinner and a show with national and imported beverages in our "Venado" Theatre. Reservation required.
• Entertainment for all ages daily.
• Mini Club for children 4-12 years old. Open daily.
• Gym with a personal trainer.
• Food and beverages 24-hours a day
• A scenic Guided Trolley Tour throughout the beautiful port of Mazatlan, stopping to visit some of our most important landmarks along the way, you are sure to enjoy with the certified guides.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Bellman and maid service charges are paid directly to the hotel upon check-out.