Distance from hotel to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 15 miles (24 kms).
Surrounded by a city chock full of history, Windsor Court Hotel invites you to make your own memories just steps from the French Quarter. From romance to relaxation to traditional New Orleans celebrations, you will find the best of all worlds at our award-winning hotel. Rich in style and French-inspired decor, our elegant retreat embraces the spirit and hospitality of the city while staying loyal to the luxury you love. Pair that with our gracious service and you have an escape youll remember long after you have returned to reality.
Earning four diamonds from AAA and four stars from Forbes, our New Orleans hotel is determined to stay distinguished, just like the city itself. Whether you are looking to spend your days in the French Quarter or Central Business District each within walking distance of our front doors or prefer to lose track of time taking in views from our rooftop pool and exploring our art collection, they will turn your vacation fantasies into your fondest lifelong memories. Top your adventures off with a trip to our spa followed by some sipping and savoring at our award-winning restaurants, lounges and tea room and youll start to see why just one stay at Windsor Court Hotel isnt enough
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Wedding Site
Family Friendly, Honeymoon, Wedding, Leisure and LGBT Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Deluxe Guest Room - 4 guests Deluxe Suite - 4 guests One Bedroom Premium Suite - 4 guests Deluxe Club Guestroom - 4 guests Deluxe Suite Club - 4 guests One Bedroom Premium Suite Club - 4 guests
Deluxe Guest Room, For all its unhurried style, New Orleans sets a fast pace in the matter of celebration. Your oversized room in Windsor Court is attuned to more leisurely rhythms. It embraces and indulges you with unpretentious luxury.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Suite(*), The Deluxe Suite might have been designed to your personal preferences. The sleeping room is large and airy. The separate sitting room offers a wet bar, a dining table, a desk and other distinctive amenities. The dressing area is more than adequate.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. Accommodation amenities include: mini-bar.
One Bedroom Premium Suite, Windsor Court's way of welcoming guests is legendary among the world's seasoned travelers. Its luxuriant warmth is expressed generously in your full suite. This is where all that is Windsor Court is truly your own.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Club Guestroom, Experience Windsor Court at its best. We have reserved our four top floors for you. It is a haven where hospitality rises to a higher level. Club Level. Handsome views. Exceptionally well-appointed rooms and suites. The exclusive Club Lounge with all its amenities. Service that is both personal and gratifying.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Suite Club(*), Experience Windsor Court at its best. We have reserved our four top floors for you. It is a haven where hospitality rises to a higher level. Club Level. Handsome views. Exceptionally well-appointed rooms and suites. The exclusive Club Lounge with all its amenities. Service that is both personal and gratifying.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
One Bedroom Premium Suite Club(*), Experience Windsor Court at its best. We have reserved our four top floors for you. It is a haven where hospitality rises to a higher level. Club Level. Handsome views. Exceptionally well-appointed rooms and suites. The exclusive Club Lounge with all its amenities. Service that is both personal and gratifying.
• Club Level:
• Club Level features a private lounge, complimentary expanded continental breakfast, afternoon tea and complimentary evening hors d'oeuvres with cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks.
The Club Level Experience:
• Location: the top four floors of the hotel, with panoramic views of New Orleans and the Mississippi River
• All Club Level guest rooms and suites are richly furnished and feature state-of-the-art electronics and some of the finest amenities
• Club Level guests enjoy all the prerequisites of the private Club Lounge
• Dedicated concierge to attend to individual needs
• A comfortable seating area for the exclusive use of Club Level guests, including a large TV room and outdoor terraces with panoramic views of the city
• Expanded continental breakfast and morning newspaper
• Coffee, tea, soft drink, and water service throughout the day
• Afternoon tea service
• Evening hot and cold hors d'oeuvres with premium cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Club Lounge Hours
• Breakfast: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-10:30am, Saturday-Sunday, 6:30am-11:00am
• Traditional English Tea:
• Friday through Sunday, 1:30pm-3:00 pm
• Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres Nightly, 5:00pm-9:00 pm
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: crib, room service (24-hour), smoke detector, kitchenette, television, radio, safety deposit box, balcony, hairdryer, air conditioning, iron, sprinkler system, maid service, rollaway bed, shower, bathtub, heating, alarm clock, ironing board, telephone, mini-bar and internet access.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cafe Anglasis, On-the-go eatery featuring French Truck Coffee now open in the heart of downtown New Orleans Guests and locals can now enjoy quick and easy dining at Caf Anglais now open on the first floor of Windsor Court Hotel. Featuring French Truck Coffee, housemade pastries, salads, sandwiches, ice cream and more, Cafe Anglais is a one-stop shop for hotel guests and on-the-go locals. The cafe features a menu of carefully curated local products and house-made fare, all of which will rotate seasonally. Highlights of the savory menu include:
• Mediterranean Salad with Lemon and Dill -Quinoa Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette, -Rosemary Chicken Salad on Pita -Prime Rib on Focaccia, and Ham and Swiss Croissants -Featured baked goods, prepared by Windsor Court Pastry Chef Shun Li, comprise the standard breakfast fare of Croissants, Muffins and Danish Pastries, but also include specialty desserts, such as Chocolate Pot de Creme, Yuzu Tarts and Vanilla Panna Cotta. -For those seeking something a bit stronger, Caf Anglais offers a variety of beers from local breweries, like Abita and NOLA Brewery, as well as screw-top, half-bottle wines. Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc, DAOU Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, and Angels and Cowboys Ros are all featured options. Hours of Operation: Sunday to Thursday 6:00am-9:00pm Friday to Saturday 6:00am-10:00pm
Le Salon(*), The tea is well served. The guests are served well.
• The properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional. Correct, yes. But also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. Its a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon. Friday at 2:00pm Saturday & Sunday at 11:00am and 2:00pm A Well-Brewed Afternoon: Serving 26 of the worlds finest loose-leaf teas along with the delicious tea sandwiches Music by the harpist or pianist OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana Service options: Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes. Holiday Tea From November 24th to January 3rd, this centerpiece of the New Orleans holiday season has been a community tradition for over 30 years. -Service includes a properly brewed pot of tea; a glass of sherry, sparkling wine or specialty cocktail; an enchanting selection of English tea sandwiches; seasonal scones with clotted cream; and a final course of gourmet desserts. $35.84 for kids, inclusive of tax and gratuity
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Polo Club Lounge, Enjoy classic cocktails, live jazz and a new menu in the recently expanded and refurbished Polo Club Lounge. With the addition of approximately 930 square feet of seating and performance space, Polo Club Lounge is reminiscent of the private clubs of England with its rich, soft furnishings and dark woods that welcome the most discerning guest. English Club, New Orleans Accent: -Rich woods, intimate lighting, overstuffed leather chairs and sofas, gracious welcome -Classic cocktails by house mixologist -Wine collection of over 600 labels -Lounge menu includes freshly prepared favorites like the truffle fries -Jazz live and local three nights a week parking for up to 4 hours, $8.00 Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-12:00am (midnight) Friday and Saturday 11:30am- 1:00am
The Grill Room, celebrates your taste for definitive dining. In a city known to the world for its distinguished restaurants, The Grill Room is recognized as one of the worlds best. The Chef de Cuisine, Daniel Causgrove, masterfully blends contemporary southern cuisine with timeless comfort food influences. A meal should be nothing less than a celebration. At The Grill Room, it is even more. Jazz Brunch at The Grill Room Weekend brunch in the Big Easy isnt complete without a flute filled to the brim with champagne, served with a side of traditional New Orleans jazz. At Sunday Jazz Brunch in The Grill Room, you can build your own mimosas at our Bubble Bar, the perfect complement to your mid-morning meal of small or large plates, including specialty dishes like Eggs Atchafalaya, Stuffed Beignets or Shrimp and Grits. -One of New Orleans' only four-star or four-diamond restaurant-2017 Forbes (formerly Mobil) Four Star dining award and AAA Four Diamond dining award winner
• Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch -Contemporary American cuisine with a distinctive New Orleans flair -Menus change seasonally, even daily, to include the freshest seafood, red meats, poultry, fruits and vegetables -Most impressive wine selection in New Orleans (over 600 labels) -Winner-Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence -Complimentary Parking Hours of Operation: Breakfast - Daily 7:00am-10:30am Lunch - Monday-Friday 11:30am- 1:30pm* Dinner - Nightly 5:30pm-10:00pm Lunch - Saturday 11:30am- 2:30pm* Brunch - Sundays 11:00am- 2:30pm Tito's vodka or Plymouth gin martinis.
Early and Late Departure Policy
• There will be a penalty fee equal to one night's room and tax for early departure. Special Event reservations require full prepayment 30 days prior to arrival and is non- refundable 30 days prior.
• Late departure requests have to be confirmed with the WinCourt Hotel Front Office Man nthedayof departure. To guarantee an arrival prior to 3pm, the room must be reserved from the night before and will be charged a full day room and tax. For late departure, after 2 p.m. there will be an additional charge and are based on availability. After 6 p.m. check out, the charge will be a full day's room and tax.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• French Quarter: 2 blocks
• Aquarium: 4 blocks
• National WWII Museum: 10 minutes by walking
• New Orleans Museum of Art: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Superdome: 8 blocks
• Garden District: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Mississippi River: 3 blocks
• Audubon Zoo: 5 miles(8 kms)