Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
NORTHERN ITALY EXPERIENCE ESCORTED TOUR PACKAGE 2018 8 Days/7 Nights
Booking Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018 Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 12/31/2018
• Day 1:
• Meet and greet at Malpensa airport Assistance with the luggage Private transfer to the Sina Hotel Manin and check-in.
• Time to relax at the hotel.
• Meals at leisure.
• Day 2:
• Meeting with your English private guide in the lobby of your hotel for a half day walking tour including the new Highline Gallery, an exceptional route along the roofs of the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery. A walkway of 250 meters, which allows to touch the dome of the gallery and that will charm you with a breathtaking 360 degree view of Milan and the Alps that surround it.
• Your tour will continue at the Museum of the Teatro alla Scala; its visit traces the history of the theater in time.
• A large collection of portraits, heirlooms, busts, documents, posters will revive the history, anecdotes and curiosity of the most famous opera theater in the world. The visit offers the chance to admire, in the absence of rehearsals, the theatre.
• Meals and afternoon at leisure.
• Day 3:
• Private transfer to Milan railway station and train to Verona in business class.
• Meeting with your English-speaking guide; Youll explore the ancient city and see its star attraction: Verona Arena, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Enjoy a leisurely walk through the historical center to see Verona's Roman ruins, enchanting churches and architectural gems from all periods. After learning about Verona Arena and taking photos outside, you'll continue your tour visiting Juliet's House and its famous balcony, the house that inspired Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and then follow your guide back to Piazza Erbe and Ponte Pietra to conclude your tour.
• In the afternoon time at leisure and transfer on your own to the railways station.
• Train to Milan in business class and transfer to the hotel.
• Meals at leisure.
• Day 4:
• Day at leisure.
• Day 5:
• Private transfer to Milan railway station and train to Bologna in business class.
• Private transfer to the cooking lesson: preparation of pasta and gnocchi dough; making of gnocchi, tagliatelle and tortelloni; preparation of the Bolognese sauce (ragu) and tomatoes sauce At the end lunch with regional wine.
• In the afternoon meeting with your English-speaking guide.
• You will discover the main attractions of Bologna: Piazza Maggiore with the Basilica of San Petronio (mandatory use of radio guides), the most important church in the city, the Palazzo del Podesta, Neptune Square with its famous fountain.
• The tour will continue through the streets of the Medieval Market, the heart of Bolognese gastronomy, and continue towards Piazza della Mercanzia with the homonymous Palace and the Basilica of Santo Stefano millennial foundation.
• At least, but not last, the visit of the Two Towers, symbol of the city.
• Train to Milan in business class and private transfer to the hotel.
• Dinner at leisure.
• Day 6:
• After breakfast meeting with your driver and transfer to the amazing Ca' del Bosco Winery. A walk through the Ca' del Bosco barrique cellars, takes visitors to the Dome. Here, at the heart of the estate, a glass of wine awaits to reveal the secrets behind a great passion. Lunch (not included) in a suggested restaurant and, at the end, private transfer to your hotel in Milan.
• Day 7:
• Day at leisure.
• Day 8:
• After breakfast, private transfer to Malpensa airport; assistance with the luggage and for the check in.
• End of services.
Package Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
• Included in package:
• Meet and greet on arrival and on departure.
• Private transfers as indicated in the program.
• 7 nights in Milan at 4* hotel Manin (or similar) in Classic Room in B&B basis.
• Hotels local city taxes.
• Private English-speaking guides as indicated in the program
• Entrance fees in Milan .
• 3 hours cooking experience in Bologna.
• Round trip train Milan / Verona in Business class.
• Round trip train Milan / Bologna in Business class.
• Private visit and wine tasting at Ca' Del Bosco winery.
Not included in package:
• Travel insurance
• Meals at leisure, as indicated in the program.
• Everything not included in "The rate includes".
Package inclusions are subject to change.