Distance from hotel to airport, 20 minutes.
The Nobu Hotel delivers the unique chemistry and perfect balance of luxury, fun, craft and theater. The setting merges Eden Roc's iconic Miami Modern architecture with an intuitive interpretation of Chef Nobu's signature style. David Rockwell drew upon Japanese architecture and the hotel's oceanfront location to evoke a contemporary Japanese beach house in a setting complete with Nobu private pools. The perfect hotel for food lovers with the destination Nobu Restaurant, famed Nobu in-room dining, the unique Malibu Farm restaurant and an array of special event spaces.
Service, Comfort, and Warmth.
- Accommodations (206)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Park (nearby)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (heated)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Safe (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Tour Desk
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site ($)
Business, Family Friendly, Golf, Honeymoon, Beach, Pet Friendly, Romance, Spa, Wedding and LGBT Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Nobu Deluxe King - 2 guests.
• Nobu Deluxe Two Queens - 4 guests.
• Nobu Junior Suite King - 3 guests.
Nobu Deluxe King, offers a king bed, mini-bar, 60" smart flat screen TV with bluetooth capability, high-speed internet access, exclusive Simmons Bovet Island Mattresses, Fili D'oro linen, Nespresso Coffee machines, exclusive Natura Bisse Rosemary & White Tea bath products, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and luxurious, full length terry robes. The bathroom offers Italian marble floors and vanity, double floor length mirrors and Umi shower tiles. Bathroom amenities include a lighted mirror as well as a cosmetic mirror, hair dryer, rain shower with hand-held shower and a signature teak bench.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Nobu Deluxe Two Queens, offers a king bed, mini-bar, 60" Smart flat screen TV with bluetooth capability, high-speed internet access, exclusive Simmons Bovet Island Mattresses, Fili D'oro linen, Nespresso Coffee machines, exclusive Natura Bisse Rosemary & White Tea bath products, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and luxurious, full length terry robes. The bathroom offers Italian marble floors and vanity, double floor length mirrors and Umi shower tiles. Bathroom amenities include a lighted mirror as well as a cosmetic mirror, hair dryer, rain shower with hand-held shower and a signature teak bench.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Nobu Junior Suite King, offers luxurious and lavish personal space as well as mini-bar, 60" smart flat screen TV, high speed internet access, exclusive Simmons Bovet Island Mattresses, Fili Doro linen, Nespresso Coffee machines, exclusive Natura Bisse Rosemary & White Tea bath products and luxurious terry and linen Yukata robes. Bathroom amenities include a double vanity, lighted mirror, hair dryer, separate shower with rain shower head and signature teak bench as well as oversized soaking tubs with Red Flower bath salts.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 rollaway bed.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating, television (remote controlled, cable, satellite), housekeeping, voicemail, in room movies: ($), wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), maid service, air conditioning, mini-bar: ($), balcony (some accommodations), non-smoking accommodations, bathtub (private), room service (24-hour): ($), blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), coffee machine, shower (private), crib, smoke detector, data port, soundproof room, desk and telephone.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Malibu Farm, Bright and airy, the South Florida outpost of Helene Hendersons Californian restaurant is the epitome of laid back luxury.
• Directly overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Malibu Farm Miami boasts simple farm-to-table dining that is fresh, organic and locally sourced whenever possible. From the pea and pesto couscous, to the grass-fed beef sirloin with chili cherry tomatoes, the thoughtful menu invites guests to delight in the beauty around them. An extensive selection of wines and hand-crafted cocktails can be enjoyed at the long bar or within the spacious dining area.
Nobu Restaurant, Inspired by his classical training in Tokyo and time abroad in Peru, Chef Nobu Matsuhisa continues to bring the latest trends in Japanese-fusion cuisine to life with an extensive menu of inventive dishes and bold cocktails. Guests unsure about what to try first are encouraged to ask our servers, who can often be heard recommending the Yellowtail with Jalapeo or Black Cod Saikyo Miso.
Splash Poolside Restaurant
• The hotel is a non-smoking hotel. A deep cleaning fee will be automatically charged if guests smoke in guestrooms.
• The hotel is pet friendly, up to 25 lb. pets. There is nonrefundable charge per stay.
2017 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• This hotel has a mandatory resort fee. The resort fee is per room per night. It includes:
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Domestic and toll free calls
• High-Speed Internet access
• Complimentary in-room coffee & tea set up, upon arrival
• Beach chairs (2 daily)
• Twenty four (24)-hour fitness center access
• Daily turn-down service
• Priority reservations at Nobu Restaurant
• Exclusive access to Nobu swimming pool (available from December 15, 2016) Please Note:
• Inclusions are subject to change.
• The hotel requires a credit card or deposit at time of check-in.