Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 11 miles (18 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 5 miles (8 kms).
A revered Miami Beach landmark for more than half a century, Fontainebleau Miami Beach completed a $1 billion expansion and renovation in November 2008, transforming the 1950s era hotel playground into one of the country's most sought-after beachfront hotel properties. Fontainebleau Miami Beach has 1,504 guest rooms and suites, located in two new luxury all-suite towers, Tresor and Sorrento as well as the two original buildings, Chateau and Versailles. Twelve restaurants and lounges, a 40,000-square- foot spa and dramatic oceanfront poolscape are among the hotel's special features. Fontainebleau Miami Beach is located on Collins Avenue over- looking the Atlantic Ocean. Set on 20 oceanfront acres, the hotel is one mile from the Miami Beach Convention Center and one-and-a-half miles from South Beach and the Art Deco district. The Miami and Ft. Lauderdale airports are nearby.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hair Salon ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Rooms (1504)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Watersports (motorized)
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Chateau/Versailles Standard - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Chateau/Versailles Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Versailles Deluxe Balcony - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Chateau/Versailles Oceanfront Balcony - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tresor Bay View Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tresor Ocean View Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sorrento Ocean View Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sorento One Bedroom Ocean View - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Tresor One Bedroom Bay View - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Tresor One Bedroom Ocean View - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Sorrento Oceanfront Junior Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sorrento Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
Specific accommodation views, can be requested but are not guaranteed.
Chateau Versailles Standard, (C9V) Discover for yourself how Fontainebleau has redefined the luxury stay in Miami Beach. Located in the original towers, these unforgettable guest- rooms are attuned to your comfort and sense of style.
• Based on availability the Chateau/Versailles Standard one King room category can be connected to another Chateau/ Versailles Standard 2 queen room; or Chateau/Versailles Standard 2 queen room to another Chateau/Versailles Standard 2 queen room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Chateau Versailles Ocean View, (CVO) Enjoy the cool, crisp feel of subtle luxury adorned by a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Stretch out and relax on the luxuriant king or two queen beds while you decide what venues and adventures to discover next in legendary Miami Beach.
• Based on availability the Chateau/Versailles Ocean View two Queen room category can be connected to another Chateau/ Versailles Ocean View King room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Versailles Deluxe Balcony, Let the refreshing breezes and soothing sun relax you during your morning coffee or evening cocktails on the cozy lounge chairs. From the private balcony, marvel at bird's eye views up and down the pristine Atlantic coastline.
• Based on availability the Versailles Deluxe Balcony 1 King room category can be connected to another Versailles Deluxe Balcony 2 Queen room; or Versailles Deluxe Balcony 2 Queen room to another Versailles Deluxe Balcony 2 Queen room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Chateau/versailles Oceanfront Balcony, A fabulous Miami stay starts with incredible South Beach accommodations. Admire the white sand beaches that line the sparkling Atlantic from your furnished oversized balcony. The fashionably styled comforts of your room hint at what's possible only at Fontainebleau. Choose from one king or two queen beds and you're on your way to a flawless stay you'll never forget.
• Based on availability the Chateau/Versailles Oceanfront Balcony 1 king Room category can be connected to another Chateau/Versailles Oceanfront Balcony 2 queen room.
Tresor Bay View Junior Suite, Make yourself at home in a spacious suite in the newly renovated all-suite Tresor Tower.
• This luxurious 37-story high-rise offers breathtaking balcony views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami. Each suite gives you 500 square feet of plush comfort, including a sitting area and an extra full-size sleeper sofa. Enjoy more time to explore and build memories when you use your suite's convenient amenities, including a kitchenette with mini- refrigerator, sink and microwave.
• Based on availability the Tresor Bayview Junior Suite category can be connected to another Tresor Bayview One Bedroom Suite.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Tresor Ocean View Junior Suite, The Miami Beach ocean view from your balcony in the soaring, newly renovated Tresor Tower may be reason enough not to leave your suite. This 37- story, all-suite tower is a gleaming jewel among oceanfront Miami suites. Relax, unwind and entertain with 500 square feet of elegant space featuring a sitting area and a sofa with a full-size pull-out. As a warm-up, stir up some snacks and drinks with mini-refrigerator, sink and microwave in the kitchenette. The night really heats up when you explore Fontainebleau's hot spots.
• Based on availability the Tresor Oceanview Junior Suite category can be connected to another Tresor Oceanview One Bedroom Suite.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Sorrento Ocean View Junior Suite, There's always something spectacular to see, do or just dream of during your stay in these popular Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel suites and immerse yourself in 763 square feet of legendary elegance. Admire the spectacular view of 1,000 feet of white sand beaches and activity along this legendary section of the Atlantic, high atop your oversized furnished balcony. The glamour continues with floor-to-ceiling marble decor, granite bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate glass- enclosed shower, and a kitchenette for snacks and light meals. Creating dreamlike vacations have always been a reality at Fontainebleau.
Based on availability the Sorrento Ocean View Junior Suite category can be connected to a Sorrento Oceanview One Bedroom Suite.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen). View: Ocean.
Sorento One Bedroom Ocean View, Surround your stay with all the comforts of home...and then some. Among the finest suites on Miami Beach, these offer you up to 1,122 square feet of unprecedented luxury. Lose yourself in the spectacular view of white sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean stretching out from your oversized furnished balcony off the large living room. The fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and GE Monogram stainless steel appliances, including full-size matching washer/dryer, is handy for breakfast, cocktail hour and even a gourmet dinner. Whether dressing up for a night out or winding down, escape to the privacy of your separate bedroom, featuring a spacious bathroom with a bathtub and a stand-alone shower.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Tresor One Bedroom Bay View, Ever wonder what Downtown Miami at night looks like from 300 feet?? Now you can experience these one-of-a-kind Miami Beach suites overlooking the twinkling lights of downtown or shimmering Biscayne Bay. These splendid 1,000 square foot suites also offer you the anytime convenience a full-size kitchen with GE Profile appliances including a full-size washer/dryer. Your separate bedroom features a master bath with separate tub and shower.
• A second full bath is an uncommon luxury, but de rigor for exclusive stays in suites in South Beach.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Tresor One Bedroom Ocean View, Located in the newly renovated 37-story all suite Tresor Tower, the Tresor One Bedroom Oceanview suite offers 1,000 square feet of luxury throughout. This expansive One Bedroom, Two Full Bath Suite offers a fully furnished balcony with magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. Your full size kitchen offers GE Profile appliances including a full sized Washer and Dryer.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
5/1/2018 - 4/30/2019 Sorrento Oceanfront Junior Suite, Discover the height of flawless luxury as floor-to-ceiling windows boast stunning, unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean as a part of the sun-splashed decor, while the balcony overlooks the activity around the pool. These suites are a tribute to taste and elegance, and include a large marble bath with glass enclosed shower, king or two queen beds and plenty of space to corner your own place in the sun.
5/1/2018 - 4/30/2019 Sorrento Oceanfront One Bedroom Suite, Surround your stay with all the comforts of home...and then some. Among the finest suites on Miami Beach, these offer you up to 1,122 square feet of unprecedented luxury. Lose yourself in the spectacular view of white sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean stretching out from your oversized furnished balcony off the large living room. The fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and GE Monogram stainless steel appliances, including full-size matching washer/dryer, is handy for breakfast, cocktail hour and even a gourmet dinner. Whether dressing up for a night out or winding down, escape to the privacy of your separate bedroom, featuring a spacious bathroom with a bathtub and a stand-alone shower.
All accommodations include: clock radio, voicemail, heating (central), internet access (dial-up), internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, key (electronic), mini-bar, movies (pay-per-view), rollaway bed (on request): ($), room service, telephone, air conditioning (individual climate control), television, bathtub/shower combination, turndown service (available upon request), blackout drapes and hairdryer.
Coffee/tea Maker Only in Junior and One Bedroom Suites
Towels extra towels/bedding in room
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bleau Bar, The lobby lounge will provide late afternoon entertainment as a subtle background. The center bar will provide the largest selection of glamorous cocktails from the rich history of the resorts past as well as eclectic modern spins on the originals. A comprehensive selection of wines by the glass will further complement the sophisticated yet energetic atmosphere generated in this space.
• There will be a variety of creative bar snacks presented to guests enjoying their beverages. Monday through Friday afternoons will showcase a chocolate indulgence.
Glow Bar, Two full service bars are centrally located in the pool areas offering a complete selection of beers, cocktail favorites and frozen beverages. A further complement of tailored menus for food service include appetizer platters, crudites, tapas, chilled seafood platters and a petit selection of the Fresh and La Cote menus.
Liv, Let your nights out come alive. Within the allure of the iconic Fontainebleau, LIV is all about music, and of course, dancing well into the morning to house, hip-hop and rock. With over 18,000 square feet of architecture at its boldest, the look, sound and high-profile guest list all fuse into the ultimate ultra-exclusive club experience. Catch your breath and enjoy the bird's eye view of the celebrities, VIP tables and the most beautiful crowd of all Miami Beach nightclubs. LIV cranks out a custom playlist like no other club in Miami Beach, including live performances by artists who are reshaping today's music. Mix, mingle and find your favorite spot along four full- service bars while our mixology pros lead shake, stir and pour their latest libation creations. For guests seeking ultra-VIP treatment, LIV offers fifty banquette areas and six private skyboxes, each featuring table service. Admission fee and upscale dress code apply. Please note that LIV may be closed to the public due to occasional special events or private parties. LIV management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, in its sole discretion.
Blade, (located inside VIDA) For lunch and dinner, experience Blade's extensive sushi menu at the sushi bar or table side, featuring dishes of the freshest fish, vegetables and tempura. Blade's newly minted menu is comprised of dishes strong on traditional Asian flavors as well as modern, creative takes on classic rolls, tartares and carpaccios.
Bleaulive, Notorious for a setting the stage for top-shelf Miami live entertainment since opening in 1954, Fontainebleau has spotlighted such platinum performers as Elvis and the original bad boys, Deano, Frank, Sammy, and Bogart, among others. BleauLive continues the tradition of unforgettable live concert performances in Miami Beach with multi-media stars who bring the crowds energy onstage.
Bleaufish, Ocean to Table Program In an effort to take freshness to a new level, Fontainebleaus live catch, ocean- totable seafood program features fishing operations exclusive to the resort and delivers fresh catches daily including fish, lobster and Florida stone crab claws to all of the hotels restaurants. Much of the seafood is transported to Water World, an extraordinary 2,000 gallon collection of salt water tanks housed in the basement of the hotels impressive back- of-house food and beverage operations where it is kept live until ready to be taken to the appropriate venue.
Chez Bon Bon, Paying homage to its rich history, Fontainebleau Miami Beach has reinvented the hotels original coffee and patisserie shop, Chez Bon Bon. Offering a complete sensory experience, including live-action stations where guests can watch, smell and taste confectionary magic, purchase graband-go savory selections, patisseries and custom- order cakes. With the opportunity to experience the glamour of the golden era through pastry and a casual, chic ambiance, guests can enjoy an indulgent menu of assorted sweet and savory dishes. The shop offers gourmet chocolates, delectable specialty cakes, pastries, gelatos, cupcakes, light bites and quick lunch items among the alluring blends provided by Los Angeles coffee house, Lamill. Visitors can immerse themselves into the iconic hotels unique flavor through Black Velvet, the signature house coffee roast. All of Chez Bon Bons offerings are blended, designed and crafted in the chocolate shop of the hotels impressive heart-ofhouse food and beverage operations.
Fresh, This quick service venue located at the entrance to the pool provides a good selection of American comfort snacks to be eaten in the restaurant or taken to the pool. The menu offers the finest in hot and cold coffee beverages, juices and sodas as well as freshly prepared Gelato and Gelato desserts. For more substantial appetites there are salads, a full range of hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and pizzas by the slice. Creative, distinctive and sensible packaging makes it possible for guests to grab something quick to take back to their room. The restaurant is open for lunch every day.
Hakkasan(*), at Fontainebleau, conceptualized by Alan Yau of London's Michelin-rated Hakkasan, provides diners a diverse menu of modern Chinese cuisine with a wide array of wines, sake and cocktails.
• The restaurant is also open on Saturdays and Sundays for traditional Dim Sum lunch. The sleek and contemporary restaurant is located atop the spa building.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
La Cote, Inspired by the Cote d'Azur, La Cote is a chic two level beach club and Mediterranean restaurant with gorgeous panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and pool scene. The open-air seaside escape offers guests the flavorful cuisine of the French Riviera, as well as a lively DJ-inspired whimsical bar scene with innovative, artful cocktails and tapas-style snacks. The restaurant is open to locals and hotel guests alike.
Michael Mina 74, True to his philosophy that balance in everything creates memories and experiences Chef Mina has produced a sophisticated American bistro-style menu focused on his passion for unlocking fantastic flavors and irresistible combinations that will complement and satisfy the high-energy yet relaxed rhythm of Miami. He's developed a menu with no boundaries, balancing bold, global flavors with elements of spice, richness, acidity and sweetness. Special attention went into creating fun, whimsical dishes that are easy to share and perfectly suited to Miami's sultry climate. The beverage program is satisfying and provocative with expertly crafted classic cocktails and house-made infusions for those with more exotic tastes. The wine selection reflects Michael Minas renowned, expansive palate with an interesting selection of wines from old-world classics to unusual blends and emerging world regions.
Pizza & Burger By Michael Mina, The unique concept from chef and restaurateur Michael Mina, Pizza & Burger, is an affordable and approachable concept inspired by the chefs own backyard kitchen. Whether its a friendly gettogether, family dinner or after-work libations, Pizza & Burger is the perfect spot to kickback and relax. Tables are adorned with games, a lively atmosphere and upbeat music, making guests feel like they are at a casual backyard bash with a menu to match the vibe.
• The menu is comprised of made from scratch, farm-fresh, multi-ingredient pizzas, burgers and large plates. Diners can also design their own salads from a checklist of fresh ingredients and choose from an array of crave-able snacks.
Scarpetta By Scott Conant(*), Celebrity Chef Scott Conant opened Scarpetta's first outpost of the New York City original at Fontainebleau. Overlooking the resort's poolscape, the restaurant features ocean and poolside views, a wraparound veranda as well as casual dining areas and a cocktail lounge. A light, airy and sophisticated interior displays a refined nautical palette, with elements that reference mid-century Italian design. Floor to ceiling columns, reminiscent of coral or weathered driftwood, line the windows adding an organic, sculptural element. The restaurant's bold architectural elements highlight Conant's seasonally inspired Italian fare comprised of farm- fresh ingredients and clean, earthy flavors that pay homage to his heritage and time spent in Italy. Known for coaxing the most sublime flavors out of the simplest ingredients, Conant has created a satisfying and soulful meal that encourages guests to pick up a piece of bread and clear their plates.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Stripsteak By Michael Mina, Critically acclaimed Chef Michael Mina brings a dynamic dining and bar scene with the second outpost of his award winning Las Vegas restaurant, Stripsteak. The restaurant offers hotel guests and locals alike an adventurous steakhouse dining experience including a la carte cuts of steak as well as signature specials that go far beyond traditional steakhouse fare. The vast menu showcases signature specials that go far beyond traditional steakhouse fare, a bounty of meats and fish prepared on the wood-burning grill and an expansive raw bar. The two-story indoor-outdoor venue evokes a rich, stylish tone with design details and several convivial cocktail bars along with a beautifully appointed, bambooen closed poolside patio.
Vida, Capturing the essence of the glamorous history at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Vida offers guests an energetic yet composed atmosphere. The restaurant caters to guests whether seeking a casual quick meal or a social dining experience. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Vida offers Pan-American cuisine influenced by Florida, California, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and the Caribbean. Boasting an exhibition kitchen complete with rotisserie and hearth ovens as well as a sumptuous pastry station with mouth- watering desserts including signature souffles, Vida inspires a multi-sensorial dining experience.
Check In Policy
• Age required to check into property is 21 years old
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check-in
• A cash or credit card is required for incidentals at check- in.
• Children ages 4 through 12 create daily journeys focusing on their unique interests. Daily activities include games and team building; scavenger hunts sports, art and more. Each day begins with children creating their canvas where kids take nspiration as they unveil the theme of the day. On Fridays and Saturdays, FB KIDS also offers a Kids Night Out program where children can watch movies that enable their imagination to soar.
• The hotels full-service FedEx business center offers the full range of office essentials, including secretarial service, shipping, facsimile, supplies and wireless internet access.
2017-2019 Resort Fee Info and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2017 - 04/30/2019
The hotel has a resort fee, per room, per night that is to be paid by guest at hotel. The resort fee includes:
• Wireless Internet Access inside the rooms, unlimited devices Internet access or through the in-room iMac computer
• Free beach lounge chairs daily for up to 4 persons per room
• Admission to the gym for up to 4 people per room
• Unlimited 800 and local calls
• Local newspaper
Spa and Gym The two-level Lapis spa harnesses the natural qualities of water to create a shared experience that is both restorative and renewing. Mineral-rich water in many forms - including mist, rain and steam - are used throughout the 40,000-square- foot spa that features 30 private treatment rooms as well as a co-ed jetted pool and lounge area.
• The Gym features a strength-training area; cardiovascular training section; three TRAZER2s, interactive fitness machines for cardio and resistance training. The exercise studio offers a variety of classes, personal training and other services and amenities.
• Among the Spa's most distinctive design features:
• A 75-foot heated co-ed pool
• A 35-foot rain corridor
• Two couple's oceanfront massage suites with experiential shower and soaking tub for two
• Two spa suites with Vichy shower, luxurious tub, private shower and relaxation/dining area
• Unique healing water features such as colored mists, a curtain of water and a stream containing pebbles, ice cubes and salts that circulates through all wet areas
• Restorative, mineral enriched Water Journeys designed to complement and enhance the benefits of spa services and therapies.
• All rooms are non-smoking
• A deodorizing charge will be applied if guest smokes in the room
• Fontainebleau BleauLive Performance Series - The hotel invites today's top recording artists and acts to create a one of a kind vacation experience by crafting a fully immersive weekend around a musical performance, which is hosted in world-famous LIV nightclub or the BleauLive Stage on Ocean Lawn. In addition to attending the concert, guests take part in a number of "surprise and delight" moments, including exclusive meet and greets with the featured artist, access to the BleauLive Lounge and custom cocktails. Past BleauLive headliners include Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams, Dionne Warwick and The Weeknd. Poolscape - The hotel's ocean- front poolscape features a freeform main pool shaped as a modern, abstract replica of Lapidus' signature bow-tie design.
• A secluded oasis pool, multiple smaller dipping pools, 30 luxury cabanas and an interactive children's waterscape are among the poolscape's other distinguishing features.
• Guests can also relax by an exclusive adult pool with a sexy enclave surrounded by cabanas and sun loungers. This renowned oceanside focal point remains as glamorous as when James Bond and Goldfinger sat by the pool for a heated game of gin rummy.
Cabanas - Private cabanas with personalized service surround the hotel's ten pools. Each cabana is equipped with a 32-inch, flat-screen television, wireless internet, butler service, mini refrigerator, phone with data connection and a digital safe able to store a laptop or other valuables. Cabanas are furnished with a sectional lounge, chair and table, as well as privacy curtains, contemporary artwork and ceiling fans.
• A highlight of the poolscape is the Island Cabana located at the center of the round pool, which serves as a natural gathering place during the day and an extension of La Cote's festive atmosphere.
• Overlooking the Arkadia pool, VIP cabanas cater to guests who desire the ultimate in comfort, privacy and luxury. Set apart on their own wood deck, VIP cabanas offer a perfect retreat or up to six people.
Beach and Watersports - The hotel offers beach concierge and food & beverage service. A watersports center offers rentals of beach umbrellas, chairs, as well as a variety of water sports including windsurfing and jet skis, catamarans, wind- surfers, kayaks and other water toys for a nominal fee.
Children's Areas - Families can spend the day in multiple small dipping pools and an interactive children's waterscape play area. A special area for kids is outfitted with comfortable cabanas and lounge chairs that allow parents to relax while overseeing their children at play. The hotels youngest guests can enjoy an interactive play area with a beach-style entry, waterslide, spray canopy, water canons and 18-inch deep wading pool.
Golf - The hotel is affiliated with several nearby champion- ship courses. The concierge can arrange tee times and transportation.
Boating - Arrangements for deep-sea fishing and sailing charters can be made through the resort's concierge team.
Professional Sports - Several sports arenas are nearby, including the American Airlines Arena (home to the Miami Heat), Sun Life Stadium (Miami Dolphins), Marlins Baseball Park (Miami Marlins) and Bank Atlantic Center (Florida Panthers). Local pari-mutual options include thoroughbred racing at Gulfstream Park and Calder Race Course and grey- hound racing at Flagler and Hollywood Tracks.
• The Shops at Fontainebleau feature a wide variety of retail shops, including:
Aquamarine - Redefining the hotel swim shop, Aquamarine provides guests with a unique assortment of women's, men's and children's casual and elegant resort wear. The vibrant boutique has quickly become one of the citys top sources for swimsuits, featuring brands such as Adriana Degreas, Danward, Emilio Pucci, Eres, Ermanno Scervino, Etro, Fisico, Heidi Klein, La Perla, Melissa Odabash and Veilebrequin. The store carries a coveted collection of sunglasses from top designers including Chrome Hearts, Dita, Ray Ban and Thom Browne. Aquamarine also offers cover-ups, shorts, hats, beach bags, sandals and water toys.
Ida and Harry - Brooke Soffer has created a boutique that offers a curated assortment of designer and contemporary brands for women and men. The store, named after Brookes grandparents, who were fixtures in the Miami social scene, offers apparel, accessories and jewelry fitting for for casual and cocktail attire. Some of the brands represented in the store include Barbara Bui, Dsquared2, Emilio Pucci, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jemma Wynne, Philipp Plein and Sydney Evan.
• Ida and Harry is located off the main lobby.
Morris & Co - This sleek, modern space takes the hotel gift shop experience to the next level with a hand-picked product assortment that caters to every guests needs. Sundries, reading materials, luggage, fashion jewelry and a large assortment of candy and snacks, share the space with childrens toys and unique gift items. Noteworthy items include Diptyque, Lalique, Molton Brown, Nixon, Sol Republic, St. Dupont, Tumi and Venessa Arizaga. Morris & Co captures the playful yet extravagant spirit of its namesake and Fontainebleau architect, Morris Lapidus.
Timeless - Celebrates the hotels iconic past, present and future, featuring exceptional timepieces and fine jewelry for women and men. Combining designer and statement pieces unique to Fontainebleau, Timeless pays homage to the hotels legacy and modern glamour through a wide range of alluring jewels. Available brands include Cartier, Chanel, Judith Ripka, Michele, Patek Philippe, Renee Lewis and Rolex. Timeless is located off of the main lobby next to LIV.
Lapis Retail - Located in the entrance to the 40,000 square foot Lapis Spa, Lapis Retail carries the latest and most effective sun, skin and hair care lines, including all natural and organic options. Lapis retail also carries womens day to night trendy apparel, active wear, loungewear, lingerie and gift items such as candles, books, soaps, perfumes and accessories. Brands offered include BloqUV, Eberjey, Eight \ Cosmetics, Phyto, Skinceuticals, Splits59, Tata Harper, Cosmetics, Phyto, Skinceuticals, Splits59, Tata Harper, Voluspa, Young, Fabulous & Broke.
Bleau Signature - A fun assosrtment of custom designed offerings commemorates a visit to the famed hotel. Branded items range from range from basic apparel and accessories to more stylized items such as burnout v-necks, embellished shirts as well as co-branded pieces from notable clothing and accessory brands such as American Apparel, Baggu, Nike and Ralph Lauren. Blending Fontainebleaus past with the present, vintage logoed mugs, coasters, flight bags and mirrored compacts are available alongside branded candles, totes and hats. Branded items from LIV Nightclub and local team sports round out Bleau Signatures product selection.
• Fontainebleau Miami Beach is the hub of trendsetting, high energy nightlife. LIV nightclub, the citys quintessential nightclub and a favorite of celebrities and those in the know, offers an eclectic mix of entertainment in a sleek, stylish environment. Additional bars and lounges include dazzling Bleau Bar in the hotel lobby and Glow, a casual yet sophisticated pool bar with intimate ambiance of a private pool club.
Conference and Banquet:
• From executive board meetings to large conventions, Fontainebleau Miami Beachs combined 107,000 square feet of meeting and event space is ideal for any type of group gathering.
• 107,000 square feet of indoor meeting space -42,000 square feet of pre-function space -51,000 square feet of outdoor function space, including a 21,000-square-foot Ocean Lawn
• BleauLive Stage on Ocean Lawn that can accommodate up to 500 guests or more
• Three ballrooms totaling 62,000 square feet that can accommodate more than 2,000 people in theater seating
• Two permanent board rooms
• Children under 11 years of age eat free from Kids Menu at restaurants La Cote or VIDA with each paying adult (only from May 1 - October 31)
• Children under 11 through 15 years of age eat at half price from Kids Menu at restaurants La Cote or VIDA with each paying adult (only from May 1 - October 31)