Distance from hotel to town, 7 miles (11 kms). Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 11 miles (18 kms).
Centrally located in the heart of Mid-Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach epitomizes the Beach Cosmopolitan lifestyle, offering guests an exhilarating atmosphere, international perspective, and a fresh take on luxury. Designed by architect Morris Lapidus, today this iconic fixture has been reenergized through a complete overhaul with major renovations, refreshed interiors, and exciting partnerships. The hotel boasts 415 spacious, oceanfront guest rooms three refreshing pools, 22,000 square feet of spa and fitness facilities, and 70,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Featuring world-renowned restaurant offerings, the hotel proudly offers the famed Nobu Restaurant & Bar and the acclaimed farm-to -table restaurant Malibu Farm.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Aerobic Classes
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room
- Barber/Beauty Shop ($)
- Bars/Lounges (4) ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (6)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Floors (21)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high-speed) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Pools (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (4) ($)
- Rooms (631)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool) ($)
- Watersports (motorized, nearby) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Hotel charges a fee for valet parking per day payable by guest at hotel
• Hotel does not have self parking
• Valet parking fee is subject to change ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
• Legendary Deluxe King Bed Hotel View - 3 guests.* Legendary Deluxe Two Queens Hotel View - 4 guests.
• Legendary Deluxe Two Queens Bay View - 4 guests.
• Junior Suite King Bed Oceanview - 3 guests.* Junior Suite Two Queens Oceanview - 4 guests.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront King - 3 guests.*
*Rollaway mandatory for 3rd guest.
Legendary Deluxe King Bed Hotel View, Comfortably furnished in a contemporary style, the Deluxe King features Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and 24-hour room service. Your bathroom features plush bathrobes, a rainfall shower, hair dryer and C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
Legendary Deluxe Two Queens Hotel View, Comfortably furnished in a contemporary style, the Deluxe King features Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and 24-hour room service. Your bathroom features plush bathrobes, a rainfall shower, hair dryer and C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
5/1/2018 - 12/25/2019 Legendary Deluxe Two Queens Bay View, The Bay View Room is located on a higher floor featuring views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay's Intracoastal Waterway. In-room amenities include Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and 24-hour room service.
• In your bathroom, you will slip into bliss under a rainfall shower, comfy bathrobes, a single vanity, a lighted mirror perfect for using the hair dryer and C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
Junior Suite King Bed Oceanview, Cultivating a feeling of relaxed luxury, the suite's focus is the ocean view. Your bed and sofa face the furnished ocean view balcony, which is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast from the 24-hour room service. Take advantage the included Wi-Fi, pamper yourself with complimentary C.O. Bigelow bath amenities, plush robes, a jetted whirlpool tub, rainfall shower, single vanity, lighted mirror and leather chairs.
Junior Suite Two Queens Oceanview, Cultivating a feeling of relaxed luxury, the suite's focus is the ocean view. Your bed and sofa face the furnished ocean view balcony, which is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast from the 24-hour room service. Take advantage the included Wi-Fi, pamper yourself with complimentary C.O. Bigelow bath amenities, plush robes, a jetted whirlpool tub, rainfall shower, single vanity, lighted mirror and leather chairs.
5/1/2018 - 12/25/2019 One Bedroom Oceanfront King, This corner suite offers 200 square foot balcony and floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows with breathtaking ocean views. Showcasing a separate living room with a dining table for six the perfect place to enjoy from the 24-hour room service. This suite also includes complimentary Wi-Fi, and beauty and bath amenities to spoil yourself.
All accommodations include: bathtub, radio, blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, safety deposit box, crib (on request), shower, desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating (central), telephone (two-line), housekeeping, television (remote controlled, cable), in room movies: ($), turndown service, internet access (high speed): ($), voicemail, iron, wake-up calls, ironing board, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), maid service, air conditioning, mini-bar, alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, bathrobes and room service (24-hour): ($).
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aquatica Bar, Located by the Ocean Garden Pool, Aquatica is the ideal place to take in the ocean air and your favorite sport while enjoying the hand-crafted seasonal cocktails, juices and organic, locally sourced dishes. Stop Light Tacos and a refreshing Cucumber Cooler are must tries! Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-6:00pm Friday-Saturday 11:00am-8:00pm Happy Hour: Daily 4:00pm-6:00pm
Bar Nobu, sits in the famous Morris Lapidus-designed lounge, which was updated by designer David Rockwell, bringing a striking stage for hand-crafted drinks or a bite to eat while live music and DJs entertain. Sunday-Thursday 11:30am-1:00am Friday-Saturday 11:00am-2:00am Daily Lunch: Starts at 12:00pm Tanoshi Happy Hour: 10:00pm-CLOSE
Starbucks, is conveniently located on the Lobby Level and provides specialty espresso drinks, cold and hot brew teas, smoothies and soft drinks. Enjoy a daily selection of freshly baked pastries, variety of salads and sandwiches. Daily: 6:00am-7:00pm
Malibu Farm, Bright and airy, the South Florida outpost of Helene Hendersons Californian restaurant is the epitome of laid-back luxury.
• Directly overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Malibu Farm Miami Beach boasts simple farm-to-table dining that is fresh, organic and locally sourced whenever possible. While the restaurant is coming soon you can preview the menu at Splash and Aquatica, experience farm-to-table freshness today! COMING SOON
Nobu, Since opening in Miami 16 years ago, Nobu has become the hottest place to dine in Miami Beach. Inspired by his classical training in Tokyo and time abroad in Peru, Chef Nobu Matsuhisa continues to bring the latest trends in Japanese-fusion cuisine to life with an extensive menu of inventive dishes and bold cocktails. Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am Friday & Saturday 7:00pm-1:00am
Splash, Be among the first to preview the Malibu Farm menu at Splash, serving favorites from soon to open Malibu Farm Restaurant. Off the main pool, its al fresco environment encourages lingering over classic summertime tastes in the Miami sunshine. Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-6:00pm Friday-Saturday 11:00am-8:00pm Happy Hour: Daily 4:00pm-6:00pm
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2019 Resort Fee and Inclusion Travel Dates: 01/01/2019 - 12/25/2019
Eden Roc Miami Beach has a resort fee. Resort fee is per room, per day, subject to tax and includes the following:
• Bottled water replenished dialy (2 per day)
• Domestic and toll free calls
• High speed internet access
• Beach chairs (2 per day)
• Complimentary in room coffee and tea set up
• Fitness center access (24 hour)
• There must be at least 1 person age 21 or older to occupy the room
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check-in
2018 Resort Fee & Inclusions Travel Dates: 05/01/2017 - 12/31/2018
Eden Roc Miami Beach has a resort fee. Resort fee is per room, per day, subject to change and includes the following:
• High Speed Internet Access -24 Hour Fitness Center access
• Access to fitness classes
• Beach Chairs (2 per day)
• In room bottled water replenished daily (2 per day)
• Domestic and toll free calls
• Bike Rental
• Complimentary in-room coffee & tea set up -"NEW" Welcome drink per guest for Eden Roc
• This hotel is pet friendly. Pets up to 25 lbs are allowed. Guests will be charged a nonrefundable pet fee.
• This is a non smoking hotel. Any guest caught smoking will be charged a deep cleaning fee.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Bayside: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Miami Seaquarium: 13 miles(21 kms)
• American Airlines Arena: 5.5 miles(9 kms)
• Port of Miami: 9 miles(15 kms)
• Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall: 26 miles(42 kms)
• Shoppes of Bal Harbour: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Miami Beach Convention Center: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Lincoln Road (South Beach): 2.5 miles(4 kms)