Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 15 miles (24 kms). Distance from hotel to town, .1 miles (0 kms).
This Art Deco favorite is known for it's legendary South Beach location on Ocean Drive. Steps from the ocean, at the pulse of South Beach's shops, restaurants and night clubs. The widely recognized 1950's Oldsmobile parked out front and the emblematic architecture of the Art Deco Era, set the tone for your quintessential South Beach experience. Vintage photographs and antique ornaments adorn this charming boutique hotel. The rooms are fresh and updated with cushy pillows and quilted down duvets. The staff is sure to please, and ready to make sure you enjoy all South Beach has to offer. Enjoy fine dining, terrace dining and live music at a Fish Called Avalon. A favorite culinary tradition for over 25 years.
- Accommodations (58)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Beach (nearby)
- Beauty Salon
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Butler Service
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground (nearby)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center (nearby)
- Float Mats
- Florist (nearby) ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop (nearby)
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (onsite)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Taxi Stand (nearby)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized, nearby) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
Spa, Wedding, Beach, Romance, Family Friendly, Golf, Honeymoon and Business.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 15years old.
• Standard King - 2 adults.
• Standard Double Double - 4 adults.
Standard King, (TKG) Cozy, bright and fresh, with a simple, unfussy design and tasteful furnishings accentuated by colorful orchids. King bed is buried under plush bedding, fluffy pillows and lightly hued linens.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Standard Double Double(*), (STB) Cozy, bright and fresh, with a simple, unfussy design and tasteful furnishings accentuated by colorful orchids. Your double bed is buried under plush bedding, fluffy pillows and lightly hued linens.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, heating (central), iron, ironing board (on request), non-smoking accommodations, radio, refrigerator, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, shower (private), alarm clock, smoke detector, bathrobe, soundproof, bathtub (private), telephone, blackout drapes, television (cable, satellite), coffee/tea maker, voicemail, desk, wake-up calls and internet access (high speed, wireless).
• Additional charges for two double beds.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Craft Cafe, Is SoB's newest morning-to-afternoon choice for locally roasted organic coffee, fresh-baked pastries, and handcrafted sandwiches and quiches. The inspired menu includes delicious beverages ranging from teas and classic espresso and cappuccino to imaginatively decadent coffee- based desserts. Craft Cafe occupies the chic Art Deco locale that, by nigh, is the award-winning restaurant A Fish Called Avalon. Relax on the beachfront terrace or indoors-either way you're in SoB's best people-watching spot, with free WiFi.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
A Fish Called Avalon, Has been a cherished South Beach favorite for over 28 years. The high percentage of Miami Beach locals enjoying the intimate dining room on any given night is the first sign that this award-winning restaurant is no flash in the pan. Tucked into the Art Deco lobby of the Avalon Hotel, with a breezy terrace set above the famed Ocean Drive, A Fish Called Avalon showcases contemporary tropical cuisine, with the freshest ingredients harvested from sea and land.
• Seafood standards and creative nightly specialties are crafted under the watchful eye of Executive Chef Kal Abdalla -renowned for his deft touch with tropical textures and flavors. With a selection to complement any dish, the wine list offers an extensive array of vintages, while the full bar serves up a seemingly limitless choice of expertly mixed cocktails - starting with A Fish Called Avalon's legendary mojito.
• Guests who dine on the terrace enjoy live Latin- Caribbean performers who add a relaxing musical vibe to an evening of memorable cuisine and people-watching along Ocean Drive.
No restaurants available on site.
• This is a non-smoking property.
• Guests caught smoking will be fined.
2018 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
This hotel has a mandatory resort fee. The resort fee is collected at hotel from guest at check out. Fee is per room, per night and includes:
• Complimentary bottled water
• Beach towels
• Business center use
• Beach chairs
• No resort fee (Subject to change)
• Must be 21 to check in, and all rooms must be occupied by someone 21 or older.