Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 15 miles (24 kms). Distance from hotel to town, .1 miles (0 kms).
This Art Deco favorite is known for it's legendary South Beach location on Ocean Drive. Steps from the ocean, at the pulse of South Beach's shops, restaurants and night clubs. The widely recognized 1950's Oldsmobile parked out front and the emblematic architecture of the Art Deco Era, set the tone for your quintessential South Beach experience. Vintage photographs and antique ornaments adorn this charming boutique hotel. The rooms are fresh and updated with cushy pillows and quilted down duvets. The staff is sure to please, and ready to make sure you enjoy all South Beach has to offer. Enjoy fine dining, terrace dining and live music at a Fish Called Avalon. A favorite culinary tradition for over 25 years.
- Accommodations (58)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Beach (nearby)
- Beauty Salon
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Business Center
- Butler Service
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground (nearby)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Dive Center ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center (nearby)
- Float Mats
- Florist (nearby) ($)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop (nearby)
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Golf (onsite)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Taxi Stand (nearby)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized, nearby) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized, nearby) ($)
Beach, Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance, Spa and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 9 years old.
• Standard King - 2 adults.
• Standard Double Double - 4 adults.
• Standard Queen Room - 2 adults.
• Standard Room Double - 4 adults.
Standard Queen Room, Cozy, bright and fresh, with a simple, unfussy design and tasteful furnishings accentuated by colorful orchids. King bed is buried under plush bedding, fluffy pillows and lightly hued linens.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Standard Room Double(*), Cozy, bright and fresh, with a simple, unfussy design and tasteful furnishings accentuated by colorful orchids. Your double bed is buried under plush bedding, fluffy pillows and lightly hued linens.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, heating (central), iron, ironing board (on request), non-smoking accommodations, radio, refrigerator, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, shower (private), alarm clock, smoke detector, bathrobe, soundproof, bathtub (private), telephone, blackout drapes, television (cable, satellite), coffee/tea maker, voicemail, desk, wake-up calls and internet access (high speed, wireless).
• Additional charges for two double beds.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Craft Cafe, Begin your morning in Avalon Hotel's Craft Cafe for your choice of locally roasted, artisan, espresso-based coffee creations. Go with your usual coffee or latte, or indulge in a coffee-based dessert creation such as the Apolaustic a caramel frappe topped with whipped cream, a chocolate pretzel, caramel popcorn, a waffle, and caramel sauce. Or, get both. For lunch at Craft Caf, savor a fresh sandwich, quiche, or burger. Eclectic menu selections are here for you nestled in Avalon Hotels art deco lobby and on our terrace overlooking Ocean Drive.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
A Fish Called Avalon, has delighted Miami locals and visitors alike. In the intimate dining room and terrace, enjoy contemporary tropical cuisine crafted with the freshest ingredients available.
• Executive Chef specializes in tropical flavors and creates consistent seafood dishes and innovative specialties - there's something new every night. With select wines and handcrafted cocktails to complement any dish, you'll find the perfect match to your meal. Latin-Caribbean performers add a relaxing musical touch when you dine on the outdoor terrace.
2018-2019 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2019
This hotel has a mandatory resort fee. The resort fee is collected at hotel from guest at check out. Fee is per room, per night (Subject to change)and includes:
• Complimentary bottled water
• Beach towels
• Business center use
• Beach chairs
• Must be 21 to check in, and all rooms must be occupied by someone 21 or older.
• Avalon is a nonsmoking hotel anyone caught smoking in room will be fined.