Situated in the heart of the city centre on Collins Street, above Collins Place shopping centre and surrounded by boutiques, art galleries, theatres and cafes. Guests will experience the convenience of being close to the best that the city of Melbourne has to offer.
The hotel's private entrance leads to an extensive first floor lobby and lounge. Club Sofitel, No35 and the Atrium Bar are located on Level 35 offering spectacular panoramic views over the city of Melbourne.
- Accommodations (363)
- Babysitting Services
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Computers (available)
- Convenience Store
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Equipment
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Porter Services ($)
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
Classic Room - 3 adults.
• Superior Room - 3 adults.
• Luxury King Room Club Sofitel - 3 adults.
Classic Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Superior Room Bedding: 1 king bed.
Luxury King Room Club Sofitel Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Rooms and suites start from level 36, ensuring breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. All rooms feature contemporary furnishings, marble bathrooms, sumptuous Sofitel MyBeds and modern technology including plasma televisions, digital surround sound, CD/DVD players and ambient lighting.
All accommodations include: accommodations (non-smoking), air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, television, mini-bar, movies (in house), rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), telephone and ironing board.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
No35, Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and dinner. Open for lunch Wednesday to Friday and Sunday.