Located on the banks of the Yarra River opposite the Crown Entertainment Centre in the heart of Melbourne's business district. A short stroll to the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Southgate dining precinct, nightclubs and shopping districts. The free City Circle Tram is on its doorstep.
A full service, all suite hotel. Facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, sun deck, laundry facilities, wireless internet access in foyer and express checkout. There is also a bar and cafe located on the ground floor of the hotel.
- Accommodations (122)
- Babysitting Services
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Computers (available)
- Fitness Equipment
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Property (non-smoking)
- Room Service
- Safe (front desk)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Standard River & Southbank Fireball View Room - 2 adults.
• 1 Bedroom Suite - 4 adults.
• 1 Bedroom River & Southbank Fireball View Suite - 4 adults. 2 Bedroom Suite - 6 adults.
Standard Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 single beds.
Standard River & Southbank Fireball View Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed or 2 single beds.
1 Bedroom Suite Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed.
1 Bedroom River & Southbank Fireball View Suite Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 single beds and 1 sofa bed.
2 Bedroom Suite Bedding: 2 king beds and 1 sofa bed or 4 single beds and 1 sofa bed.
• Offering a range of Standard Rooms, 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites. Most suites offer private balconies or views of the Yarra River. The fully equipped suites offer laundry and kitchen facilities including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
• Australian bed sizes differ slightly from standard American bed sizes.
• For example a king single bed is slightly wider and longer than a single bed.
• See ?ausbedsizes for further details.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, cooking facilities, hairdryer, iron, television (in bedroom), mini-bar, rollaway bed (on request): ($), shower (only), telephone and ironing board.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Williams Bar & Cafe, Serving contemporary Australian cuisine.
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• This is a non smoking property.