Couples Swept Away offers the intimacy of a private villa and the romantic ambiance of a tropical hideaway. Mind and body are soothed by the warm waters and even warmer welcome you will find here. From scuba diving and sailing to spa treatments and yoga, this is an environment that will restore, refresh and invigorate. This all-inclusive experience includes unlimited meals, unlimited premium brand drinks, a wonderful fruit and veggie bar and an endless array of land-sports, water sports and off-site excursions. There are ten lighted tennis courts, a 10-acre sports and fitness complex, and 7 miles of a soft white sand beach awaiting your footprints.
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Bars (7)
- Currency Exchange
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Health Spa
- Jacuzzis (4)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pools (3)
- Restaurants (6)
- Spa Services ($)
- Steam Room
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Vow Renewal Services
- Yoga (classes)
• Golf, nearby at Negril Hills Golf Club, 18 hole, par 72. Green fees and transfers are included. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Stress Reduction Classes Scuba Diving
• Diving: Scuba Diving is included. Guests must be either be certified and show their PADI card (one free dive per day), or guests can take a resort certification course, good only for their stay. Free lesson and one free introductory dive. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• All rooms will accommodate adult (18 years of age and older) couples only. No singles, triples or children allowed.
• Garden Verandah Suite - 2 adults.
• Great House Verandah Suite - 2 adults.
• Atrium Suite - 2 adults.
• Ocean Verandah Suite - 2 adults.
• Beachfront Suite - 2 adults.
• Beachfront Verandah Suite - 2 adults.
• Great House Ocean Suite - 2 adults.
• Premier Beachfront Suite - 2 adults.
Please note: The Atrium, Beachfront and Premier Beachfront Suites DO NOT have a television!
Garden Verandah Suite, (VGS) Overlooking the resort's lush tropical gardens, the Garden Verandah Suites have private furnished balconies, terra cotta tile floors and French doors with cedar shutters. They are located along the resorts perimeter in close proximity to the entrance and the road.
Great House Verandah Suite, Located in the Great House just steps from the resorts' restaurants, nightclub and swim-up pool bar, the ocean-facing Great House Verandah Suites offer partial views of the Caribbean.
Atrium Suite, (ATS) Located between the lobby and the beach, the popular Atrium Suites exude classic Caribbean style. They are surrounded by tropical foliage, these accommodations feature soaring cedar ceilings, wrap-around shutters, some with glass screens and private furnished balconies with hammocks. With no television, there's nothing to detract from your island getaway.
Ocean Verandah Suite, (VNS) Located closer to the beach, on one of 3 floors, the ultra-private Ocean Verandah Suites offer partial views of the Caribbean Sea through French doors that open onto beautifully furnished balconies. Island-style cedar shutters along one side of the suite allow guests to enjoy a tropical breeze.
Beachfront Suite, (BCS) Capturing classic Caribbean style, the low-rise Beachfront Suites are the essence of serenity. With no television to distract your attention, these charming accommodations have floor to ceiling shutters, ceiling fans and relaxing private patios or balconies.
Beachfront Verandah Suite, (VBF) Located directly on Seven Mile Beach, these suites have French doors leading to expansive private balconies overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Just steps from the sand, these suites are located on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors.
Great House Ocean Suite, (EOE) Located in the Great House in close proximity to the resort's restaurants, the four large Great House Ocean Suites offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from private balconies furnished with chaise lounges. Highlights include a wet bar and luxurious bathroom with separate shower and tub.
Premier Beachfront Suite, (EBT) These are the most sought-after accommodation, the resort's collection of eight Premier Beachfront Suites are decorated in classic Caribbean style with comfortable seating areas, floor-to-ceiling cedars shutters and French doors leading out to expansive outdoor living spaces only feet away from the beach. With no TV in the room to detract from the serenity of your island getaway, it is a perfect romantic bungalow for two.
• All Couples Resorts accommodations have king beds only.
• Rollaways and double beds are not available, so they cannot be requested.
All accommodations include: balcony or terrace, bath amenities (upscale), bathrobe, ceiling fan, coffee maker, hairdryer, air conditioning, ironing board, mini-bar, safety deposit box, telephone, turndown service (nightly), CD player/radio and iron.
Television (flat Screen) Flat screen TV with satellite cable
Note: Except in the Classic Caribbean-style Atrium, Beachfront and Premier Beachfront Suites (no TV's are provided in these categories).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Sea Grape Cafe, A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside cafe.
• Whether you're a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you. Fresh fruits, vegetable juices, pita pocket sandwiches, healthy appetizers and more are available every day. Open up to 6:00pm.
Cabana Grill, Located next to the shores of one of Negril's most magnificent beaches, the Cabana Grill offers a variety of mouthwatering sandwiches, salads, jerk chicken and just about everyone's favorite casual food choices. Open for late night snacking. Hours from 11:00am-5:00am.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-5:00am
Continental Breakfast In Bed, Enjoy the luxury of a breakfast in bed or on your private verandah balcony between 6:30am-10am.
Feathers(*), A divine dining diversion. One of Negril's finest gourmet restaurants offers continental cuisine with a distinctly Caribbean flair. Make sure to call ahead for reservations to this award-winning restaurant. Required Dress Code for ladies is "semi-formal". For gentlemen: collar shirt, long pants, dress shoes/closed shoes.
Dress Code: Semi-Formal.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Lemon Grass(*), An authentic a la carte Thai Dining Experience overlooking the main pool and the Caribbean shores while dining under the stars. Dress code casual elegance, no flip-flops or beach slippers.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Patois Patio, A casual yet invigorating dining experience. This tropical setting offers a most unusual combination of Caribbean and Latin flavored dishes for dinner. Late Night:
The Palms, For breakfast, open-air dining with a continental breakfast spread is offered for early risers beginning at 5:30am from 7:30am to 10:30am a full breakfast is served, with an array of fresh tropical fruits and juices, cereals, pastries, delicious hot dishes and made-to-order items. Dress is casual, though beach cover-up and footwear are required. For lunch, self-serve your plates from a wide array of international and local dishes and desserts. Select a table of your choosing and your beverages will be served by our staff. Dress is casual, though beach cover-up and footwear are required. For dinner, Encounter the gentle kiss of a Caribbean breeze as you dine in this tropical setting. Our hosts will seat you and our wait staff will take your choices from an enticing menu. No reservations required. Dinner dress code is casual elegance, no flip-flops or beach slippers.
• Innovative meals, featuring an array of tempting international and local dishes, are offered.
The Patois Patio, Open for breakfast, enjoy a sumptuous a la carte breakfast overlooking the ocean and also open for dinner a casual yet invigorating dining experience. This tropical setting offers a most unusual combination of Caribbean and Latin flavored dishes for dinner.
• Continental breakfast in bed. Enjoy the luxury of a breakfast in bed or on your private verandah balcony between 6:30am-10:00am.
• The seven bars are praised for their fresh fruit concoctions and frozen thirst quenchers as well as an assortment of premium brand liquors.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/25/2018 Travel Dates: 12/26/2017 - 12/25/2018
• Beachfront location (Resort is located on the beach, accommodation views varies)
• Caribbean decor rooms with air conditioning, ipod docking stations, nightly turn down service and safety deposit box
• Taxes, tips or other hotel fees
• Exclusive "Couples Resorts" airport arrival lounge with refreshing beverage and restrooms
• Round trip transfers to and from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
• Unlimited golf greens fees and transportation (cart & caddy not included) at a select course
• Scuba resort course and one dive
• Watersports and activities such as scuba, snorkeling, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, water-skiing, glass bottom boat, pool volleyball
• Swim-up pool bars
• Gourmet dining and no surcharges, featuring lobster night (July 1 - March 31)
• Premium brand liquors
• Fitness classes and tennis instruction and equipment
• Shopping shuttle
• Trip to Margaritaville
• Wi-Fi and Internet cafes
• Day and evening activities (for example crafts, cooking and dance classes)
• Evening entertainment from local new and well-known talent
• Honeymoon gift featuring sparkling wine and 30 minute his/hers massage
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Shuttle to local sunset bar and Margaritaville
• Shopping shuttle to Negril
• Free internet access (designated computers for guests use and Wi-Fi in selected areas)
• Catamaran cruise
• Scuba Diving including Resort Training Course
• Unlimited Golf (greens fees and transfers) at Negril Hills Country Club
Couple's Day Passes Couples Resorts do not have exchange privileges between their resorts. In order to accommodate guests, they do offer day passes to the other resorts (see pass costs, listed below). Transportation to the other resorts is not included and is at an additional cost to the guests.
Day Pass Costs and Hours:
• Wedding Ceremony Only Pass: $50.00 per person.
• Half day pass (10:00am-6:00pm) or Evening Pass (6:00pm-1:00am): $100.00 per person.
• Full day pass (10:00am - 11:30pm): $200.00 per person.
*These day pass costs are subject to change.
Day passes for friends/family are limited and subject to availability. Please ask for details if interested.
Romance Rewards Exchange Information:
• Guests who are part of the Romance Rewards Program will receive one complimentary Trading Places Pass for one day/exchange (10am-4pm) with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability. A reservation is required 24 hours in advance.
• Guests must join the Romance Rewards (Repeat Guest Program) to receive the one complimentary Trading Places Pass.
Honeymoon Bonus 2018:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 12/25/2018
Guests staying at any of the Couples Resorts for their honeymoon will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 25-minute (his and hers) couples massage.
• A 6-night minimum stay is required.
• Proof of recent marriage within past 30 days is required.