Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), 90 minutes.
Bask in the hideaway at the all-inclusive, adults only Sunset at the Palms Resort with its 85 chic guest rooms and beach in the Jamaican capital of cool, Negril. Exotic treehouse-style guestrooms sit on stilts among the palms. Chic Asian-inspired furnishings meet sleek and modern bathrooms. Gauzy white linens give way to artfully accented pillows and throws. Warm wood tones play host to comfortable amenities. Resort services include a swimming pool with swim-up bar, three restaurants and three bars including a beach bar & grill, Jacuzzi, tennis, spa services, nature walks, cooking classes, internet service, fitness center, non-motorized watersports; and the white sand beach for which Negril is famous for, is just a few steps away.
To enhance the guests stay, Sunset at the Palms Resort has added the "Try Dive Program" and the "Jamaica-Rama Program" during select travel dates. Guests can now come and experience all the resort has to offer, in these fun and interactive programs (please review further details below).
- Bars/Lounges (3)
- Excursions ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Shuttle Service ($)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Tennis Court
• Cappuccino Bar
• Dedicated check-in & Concierge Massage Services: ($) "The Treatment Garden" offering a wide collection of couples massage therapy and spa treatments Miscellaneous Amenities Please review some upgraded hotel amenities now available at the resort:
• Upgraded private beach facilities with chic cabanas, chaise lounges, beach huts and open- air massage areas.
• Addition of Romantic Hideaways through the tropical gardens with cabanas and hammocks.
• Complimentary vouchers available for guests shopping pleasure and entertainment activities. Sunset at the Palms VIP Arrival Service: All rates now include the VIP Arrival "Meet and Greet" services provided by Club Mobay. Guests of Sunset at the Palms will be met upon arrival by a dedicated representative, provided with information about arrival and departure procedures as well as the airport services, then escorted and Fast Tracked through Immigration & Customs, assisted with luggage retrieval and accompanied to the Club MoBay Arrivals lounge to enjoy the wide array of amenities while your representative coordinates with your ground transportation. The hotel must receive the arrival flight information for these services to be provided. Please Note:
• Guests are invited to pre check in on-line at the hotel's website to expedite the registration process upon arrival at the resort (please ask for details).
• VIP Airport Arrival service by Club Mobay Services include Fast Track through Immigrations & Customs plus access to VIP arrivals lounge, beverages and snacks. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 01/02/17-01/01/19
• Child policy is not applicable (this is an adults only resort).
• Guests must be 18 years or older to stay at the resort.
• Effective dates: 01/02/19-01/01/20
• The 2019 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2017-2018 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Tree Top Deluxe - 2 adults.
• Tree Top One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults.
• Tree Top Deluxe - 2 adults.
• Tree Top One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults.
• The 2019 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2018 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Tree Top Deluxe, (TTD) The large & airy Tree Top Deluxe Rooms are set amidst the tropical gardens of the resort. High peaked bleached-wood ceilings are graced with a wood-paddle ceiling fan, and large wooden-louvered windows line the walls. Balinese decor of dark-wood flooring, canvas drapes, tapestry pillows, floor mats and bed throws compliment the king-sized platform beds. All rooms feature individually controlled A/C, armoire with television with U.S./European cable channels, desk and cushioned chair and direct-dial phones. The sleek, modern bathrooms feature slate tiles, chrome fixtures and glass enclosed showers with four body jets and two showerheads, slate bench with handheld showerhead, and a contemporary basin sink with chrome faucet set on the marble-and-wood counter. The private, weathered-wood veranda features a relaxing daybed and two-chair teak dining set.
Tree Top One Bedroom Suite(*), (TP1) These exclusive split- level Tree Top Suites are two story with two full baths and a master bedroom upstairs complete with armoire with television (US and European channels), desk and cushioned chair. Balinese decor of dark-wood flooring, canvas drapes, tapestry pillows, floor mats and bed throws compliment the king-sized platform beds. High peaked bleached-wood ceilings are graced with a wood-paddle ceiling fan and large wooden-louvered windows line the walls. Descend from the master bedroom to a sunken salon with a sofa sleeper. All rooms feature individually controlled air conditioning, direct-dial phones and television with U.S./European cable channels. The sleek, modern bathrooms feature slate tiles, chrome fixtures and glass enclosed showers with four body jets and two shower heads, slate bench with handheld showerhead, and a contemporary basin sink with chrome faucet set on the marble-and-wood counter. Two private, weathered-wood verandas feature a relaxing daybed upstairs and a sitting area below.
• In a design praised by Architectural Digest, eighty- five exotic tree house-style bungalows are nestled among the beautifully manicured gardens at this lush resort. Chic Asian-inspired furnishings meet sleek, modern bathrooms. Gauzy white linen pillows, colorful throws and warm wood tones play host to comfortable amenities in these airy, graceful quarters. White drapes flutter over French doors; daybeds on the balconies make you feel one with nature and natural fabrics add to the breezy, romantic island vibe. All air-conditioned areas in the resort, including guest rooms, are non-smoking.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, safe (in accommodation), ceiling fan, telephone (direct dial), television (satellite), turndown service (nightly), air conditioning (individually controlled), bathroom and shower (walk in).
Refrigerator Refrigerator in room stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and local beers.
Robes Robes and slippers in guestrooms
Room Service (limited): ($)
• Room service available from 7:00am-9:00pm (at an additional charge to guests).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bamboo Bar, Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or lounge by the pool, all while you enjoy an array of your favorite tropical concoctions, juices, and an assortment of beverages - the ideal setting for winding down the day, mixing with other guests or the perfect start to a casual evening.
Martini Lobby Bar, Sip a martini made with Jamaican Appletonrum in the new Martini Lobby Bar. Gather before dinner at the sweeping bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood and soak in the sounds of the soothing live piano music from the resident baby grand.
Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill, Spending a day at the beach?? Delight in an array of simple pleasures- great sandwiches and grilled favorites including Jamaican Jerk specialties, plus a friendly bar staff serving ice-cold Red Stripe Beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, and refreshing smoothies.
Palm Grove Restaurant, Open air dining pavilion for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring first rate, buffet style Caribbean and international cuisine. Enjoy a variety of special themed buffets day and night accented by fruits and vegetables grown right on the resort's property.
Lotus Leaf(*), Enjoy the new air-conditioned Lotus Leaf a la carte restaurant, offering an eclectic fusion menu with an Asian flair as well as international favorites. The restaurant is located just off the resort's main lobby and makes an ideal romantic evening.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Other Food & Beverage Information:
• Chef's Showcase Under the Stars: The Executive Chef features authentic local cuisine and produce from the gardens with a Mediterranean twist. This intimate dinner is offered on select nights during the week and requires elegant resort attire and reservations.
• Afternoon mimosa hour offered, before dinner service.
• Cappuccino Bar available.
• Addition of premium brands to the 3 all inclusive bars.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017-2018
Booking Dates: 01/01/2016 - 01/01/2019 Travel Dates: 01/02/2017 - 01/01/2018 01/02/2018 - 01/01/2019
• VIP Airport Arrival service by Club MoBay
• Air conditioned accommodations in intimate treehouse-style guestrooms
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas
• Private balconies with daybeds
• Mini fridge stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and local beer
• Robes and slippers in guest rooms
• Nightly turndown service
• All meals
• All beverages, including premium brand liquors
• Dining options in three restaurants, plus beach grill
• Coffee bar
• Private beach bar & grill
• Non motorized watersports
• Evening entertainment
• All taxes and gratuities
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Airport transfers
• Telephone charges
• Store purchases
• Salon and spa services
• Special events/weddings
• A refundable deposit may be required for equipment rentals.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Jamaica-Rama Program Effective dates: 06/23/17-10/31/17 & 05/01/18-10/31/18
To enhance your stay, guests can participate in fun nightly activities offered at the resort during the specified travel dates. The events are offered 7 nights per week, please review further details below.
• Mondays: Sunset Celebration on the beach and Jamaica Night at the Palm Grove.
• Tuesdays: Italian Night at the Palm Grove.
• Wednesdays: Mixology classes in Irie Martini and Barbecue Night on the Beach.
• Thursdays: Movies in the pool followed by live entertainment, Island Cooking Class - Beach Grill Gala Night at the Palm Grove.
• Fridays: Jamaica Night at the Palm Grove.
• Saturdays: Seafood Night at the Palm Grove.
• Sundays: Mediterranean Night at the Palm Grove.
*Note: These nightly event offerings are subject to change and are weather permitting (at the resort's discretion).
Try Dive Program:
• Sunset at the Palms has begun offering the "Try Dive Program" in its swimming pool. This is offered daily on a complimentary basis, and give guests the opportunity to try on the equipment for scuba diving or snuba (a combination of snorkeling and scuba) to experience the freedom of breathing in a weightless environment.
The resort already offers non-motorized water sports as part of its all inclusive packages, but now ScubaCaribe, their on-site water sports partner, is bringing a water- based activity out of the sea and into the pool as one more way of allowing visitors to experience new and memorable things during their Jamaican vacations.
If guests like the experience and want to scuba dive in the open sea, ScubaCaribe can provide full diving certification for a standard fee. Guests showing their PADI certification can book scuba excursions with ScubaCaribe via the resorts tour desk (pricing varies and is based on the length of these adventures).
For those who prefer to check out the water from other vantage points, ScubaCaribe also offers snorkeling excursions and simple catamaran tours that offer plenty of fun above the water (also at an additional cost to guests).
• No certification is needed to try snuba.
• Persons checking in must be 18 years or older. Reservations will not accept bookings for children ages 17 years and under.
• Guests will be asked to show a government issued identification and a valid credit card upon check in.
• A security deposit will be collected on credit card upon check in. This deposit is refunded at the time of check out.
• Special requests can be made at the time of the reservation. These requests are not guaranteed.
2017-2018 Added Values:
• Travel Dates: 01/02/2017 - 01/01/2019
• All rates include VIP Club MoBay Arrival Fast Track Service (flight information must be provided to receive this service, if flight information is not provided guests will not receive it)
• Suite rates also include the Club MoBay Departure Lounge Access (info must be provided for this service as well)
• Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms, on balconies and in air conditioned sections of the hotel.
• There is a fee for anyone caught smoking in the guest rooms and on the balconies. This policy is strictly enforced by the hotel and a cleaning charge of USD $250.00 will be charged to guests. Please advise the agents and guests accordingly. This fee is subject to change.
Weddings & Celebrations Packages:
• At Sunset Resorts, there is a venue for every taste. Whether it's a romantic, private ceremony for the two of you or you want to celebrate with your friends & family, we can accommodate groups of any size. Our wedding planners will work with you to prepare the perfect wedding, starting with finding the perfect setting for you to start your new life together.
• We Do Package (Wedding Package), Free Wedding with stays of 7 nights or longer in a Suite.
• Bliss Package (Wedding Package)
• Signature Sunset Weddings Package (Wedding Package)
• Irie Love Package (Wedding Package)
• Pure Indulgence Package (Wedding Package)
• One Love Package (Wedding Package)
• Pop the Question (Engagement Package)
• I Do Take 2 (Renewal of Vows Package)
*Packages offered are subject to change.
Services & Additional Amenities offered:
• Cake and Sparkling Wine
• Hairstyling & Make Up
• Floral & Decor
• Music & Entertainment
• Photography & Videography
• For further information, please call your travel consultant.