Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is conveniently located just outside Montego Bay, is situated on the 400-acre legendary Rose Hall Plantation. Rose Hall captures the wonder of both the clear blue Caribbean and the opulence of the majestic mountains. Providing everything from beach and watersports activities including a dive center, to excellent tennis and golf facilities, The Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is a self obtained vacation paradise catering to a variety of interests.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (4)
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Club
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Glass Bottom Boat ($)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurants (5)
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Courts (6) ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 01/03/16-01/01/18
• Children 5 years and under stay free in room when sharing with parents (free portion applies to room only, other charges may apply).
• Children 6-14 years old pay a child rate.
• Children 15 years and older are priced as adults.
2018 Effective dates: 01/02/18-01/01/19
• The 2018 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016-2017 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy.
• Resort View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child 2 adults and 2 children.** Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child 2 adults and 2 children.** Oceanfront Guestroom - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child 2 adults and 2 children.** Carib Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child 2 adults and 2 children.**
• (**) Must be a minimum of 1 adult per room.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Resort View, Modern island room, balcony, spacious bath. Nestle away after an active beach day in these comfortable Resort View accommodations, situated amongst the beautifully landscaped courtyards and lawns. Offering warm hospitality blended with Jamaican charm, these contemporary accommodations feature thoughtful amenities, including pillow-top mattresses and pillows dressed in fine white linens, a 48" flat-screen satellite television, in-room safe, individual climate control, and a coffee/tea brewer with premium coffee. A spacious bath includes wide granite countertops, travertine tile and spa toiletries.
• Accommodations measure approximately 370 square feet. Available with a connecting door to other Resort View rooms. Rollaway bed is available for an added charge. No rollaways are permitted in rooms with 2 queen beds.
• Number of accommodations: 136 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Partial Ocean View, Tasteful airy room, balcony, spacious bath. Relax in these airy Partial Ocean View accommodations, showcasing the resort's beautiful surroundings, including the world-class Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, onsite Water Park, and majestic Jamaican Mountains - all while never escaping the breath-taking view of the Caribbean Sea from your private balcony. Perfectly designed with your ease and comfort in mind, take pleasure in a cozy, fashionable sitting area, as well as a host of thoughtful amenities such as pillow-top mattress, a 48" flat-screen satellite television, safe, individual climate control, and a coffee/tea brewer with premium coffee. A spacious bath includes wide granite countertops, travertine tile and spa toiletries. Accommodations measure approximately 370 square feet. Available with a connecting door to other Partial Ocean View rooms. Rollaway bed is available for an added charge. No rollaways are permitted in rooms with 2 queen beds.
• Number of accommodations: 280 View: Ocean or Partial Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: and .
Oceanfront Guestroom, Refined ocean front, floor-to-ceiling windows, balcony. Endless views of the Caribbean Sea from sunrise to sunset in these ocean front accommodations that enchant with a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and refined touches that ensure an unforgettable stay. Indoor meets outdoor in these ocean front rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea. Offering beauty inside and out, these premier accommodations feature a complete host of amenities, including pillow-top mattress, a 48" flat-screen satellite television, safe, individual climate control, and a coffee/tea brewer with premium coffee. A spacious bath includes wide granite countertops, travertine tile and spa toiletries. Accommodations measure approximately 370 square feet. Room type is available with a connecting door to other Ocean Front rooms. Rollaway bed is available for an added charge.
• Number of accommodations: 51 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Carib Suite(*), these one-bedroom, ocean front suites with parlour, sleeps 5 guests. Unwind in this generous 740 sq. foot one-bedroom Caribbean Suite with dazzling views of the Caribbean Sea, enjoyed from either a private balcony or the comfort of a spacious living area, complemented by floor- to-ceiling glass windows. With views of the Caribbean Sea framed by floor-to-ceiling glass windows, these ocean front accommodations feature one master bedroom with king bed, as well as an adjoining parlour room with a sofa bed and a second full bathroom. This suite sleeps a maximum of five people, including a rollaway bed. Amenities includes pillow- top mattress, individual climate control, clock radio, hairdryer, in-room safe, ironing sets, coffee/tea brewer, a 46" satellite flat-screen television, direct-dial telephone with voicemail, and spa toiletries. Accommodations measure approximately 740 square feet. Rollaway bed is available for an added charge. Number of accommodations: 8 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: television, voicemail, air conditioning, balcony or terrace (private), clock radio, telephone, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator, safe (in accommodation) and coffee maker.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
Crib (on Request) Limited
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar King Frog, oceanview lobby bar, featuring tropical drinks and late-night snacks.
Pool Bar, swim-up bar located at Mangoes at the water park, offering tropical drinks.
Pool Bar, Swim up to our Pool Bar and enjoy one of the many tropical libations offered here.
General Opening Hours: Open 11:00am until 7:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Purple Moon, the place to go for drinks, dancing, or a nightcap.
19th Hole Bar & Grill, located at the Cinnamon Hills Country Club, offering drinks and snacks.
Java's Cafe, Enjoy the tastes of the Caribbean in the informal coffee shop. Decorated with bright Jamaican colors and featuring a coffee bar "to go".
Sea Side Grill, featuring a light menu of sandwiches and salads, served poolside, open for lunch, occasionally dinner and features a children's menu.
Fresh, offering delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, overlooking the pool.
Luna Di Mare, Contemporary Northern Italian cuisine and antipasto bar in a subdued and elegant atmosphere. Reservations suggested. Casual resort wear, no shorts. No jacket or tie required.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open six nights per week.
Dress Code: Casual.
Mangoes, Enjoy their famous Jamaican jerk sandwiches served ocean side in the Sugar Mill Falls water park. For those water lovers, Mangoes also features a swim-up bar and food service.
Three Palms Restaurant(*), Indoor and outdoor fine dining under the stars. Three Palms is located adjacent to the newly renovated golf course and serves upscale continental cuisine. Enjoy their new continental grill menu and extensive wine list. Reservations required and there is a dress code.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2016-2017
Booking Dates: 07/01/2015 - 01/01/2018 Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 01/01/2017 01/02/2017 - 01/01/2018
• Unlimited dining and premium beverages
• Non-motorized watersports
• Day and night activities
• Full use of all facilities
• Activities and entertainment programs as provided by the resort
• Food options include a-la-carte and/or buffet meal service.
• There is a full bar selection at all outlets.
Not Included (at an additional charge):
• Room service, laundry, phone charges, store purchases, Spa, tours, other transportation, motorized water sports and PADI Dive Center.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2016-2017 Bonus Features:
• Private beach
• State of the art air-conditioned fitness center with individual remote TV's
• Non-motorized watersports (snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing)
• Live entertainment daily
• Complimentary chaise lounges and towels at pool and beach
• Golf membership includes unlimited green fees, based on tee times at the Ocean Course at Rose Hall.
• Cart and caddy are not included.
Kids Klub Program:
• The professionally supervised Kids Klub is a complete daycare pavilion with kid's play area and air conditioned center. The coordinators provide a full roster of activities for children from ages 4-12 from 9am to 5pm daily.
The service has the following fun events focusing on Jamaica:
• Glass bottom boat ride
• Pirate's treasure hunt
• Island leather craft and tie-dying
• Beach shell search
• Lizard nature hike
• Nintendo games
• Disney films
• Kiddies karaoke
• This resort is part of the LXR Luxury Resorts collection
• Pets are not allowed at the resort
• There is no charge for parking
Sugar Mills Falls:
• The Rose Hall has one of the best family water parks adjacent to the East tower of the hotel. Sugar Mill Falls is the most distinctive water complex in Jamaica and one of the biggest man-made attractions in the Caribbean. At 110,000 square feet, this water park includes three terraced pools, a 280-foot waterslide, and meandering canals complete with waterfalls, jets, 3 Jacuzzi hot tubs, and a swim-up bar. Designed to fit naturally into the landscape, the park features architectural designs based on the original Rose Hall estate.
Teen Zone Center:
• The Teen Zone features a sound system with the hottest DVD's and the latest in video games, air hockey, pool table, and pinball. The center is open daily from 3pm- 11pm. It is supervised and welcomes all ages.
Tennis Add-On Info:
• Six lighted tennis courts
• Reservations required 24-hours in advance.
• Pro shop open from 7:00am-7:00pm daily.
• Daytime play at no extra charge.
• At an additional fee: night play from sunset until 10:00pm, private lessons & equipment rentals.
New Year's Eve Party Add-On:
• The resort typically conducts New Year's Eve parties with live entertainment, champagne, party favors, and upgraded meals/buffet. There are additional surcharges that will apply for these parties. Other dining options are available on the All Inclusive (AI) plan for those guests not wishing to participate in the party.