Distance from hotel to Ocho Rios, 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), 90 minutes.
The Jamaica Inn is a small, grand hotel nestled just to the east of Ocho Rios on beautiful Bay in Jamaica. Jamaica Inn is definitely the place to wind down, refresh and rejuvenate.
Jamaica Inn sits on a cove with a crest of golden sand, anchored by rocky fingers. A broad reef, within swimming distance, protects the clear water and the beach. The Jamaica Inn's grounds are lush and brilliant, awash in tropical flowers, with blushing Jacaranda trees, Bougainvillea and Palms.
- Bar (beach)
- Beauty Treatments ($)
- Exercise Room
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Meeting Room
- Pool (swimming)
- Tennis (nearby) ($)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 1:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 10 years old and over are now welcome at the resort year round.
• Superior Balcony Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Verandah Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premier Verandah Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior Balcony, (SPY) is located upstairs on the Main Wing and East Wing. This lead-in category has a tremendous view across the lawn to the beach and Caribbean Sea as well as to the Mountains. Soak in the sea breeze while sitting on your large balcony enjoying the Caribbean sunset. While staying in the Superior Balcony Suite it is easy to assume that you are in the best room in the house.
Deluxe Verandah Suite, (VSD) is located on the ground floor on the Main Wing or East Wing. This suite has a huge verandah that is best described as a fully furnished outside living room. There is a great view across the lawn to beach and Caribbean Sea. Take advantage of the ability to exit from your verandah and stroll past the croquet lawn & beach bar right onto the beach.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Premiere Verandah Suite, (VSP) is located on the West Wing or Beach Wing. These suites have fully furnished outside living room style verandahs and are located either directly on the water (West Wing) or right on the beach (Beach Wing). Save some bread from breakfast to feed the many beautiful tropical fishes from your West Wing Verandah or choose to be located on the Beach Wing where you simply hop over your balustrade and your toes will be in the sand.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Jamaica Inn room categories are premier, deluxe and superior.
• Determined by location, room categories are on the beach, on the water or viewing the beach and sea.
The hotel will make every possible effort to accommodate our mutual guests' special requests, however, room/suite assignments are made on the day of arrival, therefore, it is impossible to guarantee any special requests.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, room service and ceiling fan.
Internet Access (high Speed, Wireless) complimentary wireless internet in all of suites
Balcony Or Verandah All balconies and large verandahs come complete with full size sofa, wing chair, breakfast table, writing desk and coffee table.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Main Restaurant, Chef combines the flavors of Jamaican spices, fruits and vegetables in a continental style offering specialties like Beef Tenderloin with Blue Mountain coffee sauce and Jerk Chicken with mango salsa as well as favorites like grilled Lobster Tail and coconut crusted snapper. Dinner is served on the lamp lit terrace under the stars. A brilliant assortment of flavors and treats are expertly prepared with imagination and flair. The freshest local fruits, vegetables, and seafood are at the heart of the menu. A superb wine list supports the culinary efforts. And graceful old-world service prevails.
Dress Code for Dining:
• The dress code at Jamaica Inn is of casual elegance. All guests are informed that gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt and trousers after 7:00pm in the main bar and dining area. Ladies dress accordingly. Footwear required in said area after 7:00pm (no flip-flops).
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018 Travel Dates: 12/20/2017 - 12/19/2018
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• All beverages by the glass
• Dine Around Option
• Dine Around option is available at 4 Ocho Rios restaurants (Toscanini's, Passage to India, Evita's & Miss T's).
• No more than 2 dine a-rounds per stay, nor can guests eat twice at the same restaurant.
Not Included in the Dine Around Plan:
• Lobster dinners
• Tips (at the guest's discretion)
Not Included with the AI Plan:
• Bottled liquor and wines by the bottle
• Telephone calls
• Spa treatments
• Gift shop purchases
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Full American Plan - FAP Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Modified American Plan - MAP Breakfast and dinner.
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast daily.
New Years Eve Supplement & Information:
• There is a compulsory charge per person (including tax and service) on December 31st for a New Year's Eve Event (which will be included in the rates).
• The charge includes dinner, a champagne cocktail party, all Further drinks by the glass (except champagne), and entertainment for all guests dining at the hotel that night.
• Therefore a surcharge must be paid based on whichever meal plan has been booked.