Distance from hotel to town, 34.9 miles (56 kms). Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), 34.7 miles (56 kms).
Nestled on a secluded stretch of white sand beach on Jamaica's north coast, Melia Braco Village is a picturesque all-inclusive and upscale resort. Guests will encounter exquisite gardens, unique colonial-style architecture, and 232 spacious accommodations. Facing one of the most stunning beaches in the Caribbean, the resort features six restaurants and five bars, two pools, a wellness and fitness center, free Wi-Fi Internet, Kids & Co. Club, a duty free gift shop, wedding chapel and beachside and garden wedding gazebos, and two meeting rooms for small to medium-size events.
- Accommodations (232)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Court (daytime)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
Groups, Honeymoon, Romance, Wedding, Golf, All Inclusive, Beach, Business, Family Friendly and Adventure (for active adults).
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Deluxe Garden View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Garden View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Oceanfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Beachfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• The Level Oceanfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• The Level Beachfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Garden View, These fabulous wooden floor rooms, are located on the ground floors of the Colonial Style villas, have stunning views of the beautiful gardens. Some of the guest rooms feature a private patio or terrace. Each room is fully equipped with contemporary interior finishes providing the perfect blend of classic on the exterior and modernity in the interior. Some rooms will feature a sofa-bed which can accommodate one extra person. All rooms feature a dining/work area. To complete the room there is a fully equipped bathroom where it is easy to revitalize both mind and body with an invigorating rain shower. These accommodations are wheelchair accessible.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Garden View, Located either on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Colonial Style Villas, the Premium Garden View rooms provide stunning views of the lush gardens. Most of these rooms will feature a balcony. Some rooms will also feature a sofa-bed which can accommodate one extra person. Guests can enjoy the the comfort of a guestroom with contemporary interior finishes and wooden floors while you experience the real colonial Jamaican architecture. All rooms feature a dining/work area. To complete the room there is a fully equipped bathroom where it is easy to revitalize both mind and body with an invigorating rain shower.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Premium Ocean Front, Located in the beachfront villas of the resort the Premium Oceanfront rooms provide some of the best views of the Blue Caribbean waters. Enjoy the breeze of the ocean from your private balcony with this truly ocean front feeling. These contemporary styled rooms are located on the 2nd floor of the Colonial Style Villas. Such rooms accommodate either two double beds or 1 king bed with a sofa-bed which can accommodate one additional guest. All rooms feature a dining/ work area. To complete the room there is a fully equipped bathroom where it is easy to revitalize both mind and body with an invigorating rain shower.
Deluxe Beach Front, Imagine waking up to the sound of the ocean, with the convenience of being just a few steps away from the beach, these rooms are perfect for relaxation. Each Deluxe Beachfront room is able to accommodate 1 king bed plus a sofa-bed which can accommodate an additional guest or 2 double beds. Some rooms will feature only one king size bed. All rooms feature a dining/work area. Located in the beach- front villas of the resort the Deluxe Beachfront rooms provide direct access to the beach since they are on the ground floor. To complete the room there is a fully equipped bathroom where it is easy to revitalize both mind and body with an invigorating rain shower. These accommodations are wheelchair accessible.
The Level Ocean Front, accommodations are located in an exclusive area of the resort and feature preferential services and amenities, a private check-in/out lounge, restaurant, pool and beach area. Situated on the top floors, The Level Oceanfront rooms feature expansive oceanfront views from a private balcony, a king or two queen beds, a pull out sofa bed, 42" smart television, complimentary Wi-Fi, safe, coffee maker and mini refrigerator. (387 square feet)
The Level Beach Front, accommodations are located in an exclusive area of the resort and feature preferential services and amenities, a private check-in/out lounge, restaurant, pool and beach area. Situated on the ground floors, The Level Beachside rooms feature direct beach access from a private patio, a king or two queen beds, a pull out sofa bed, 42" smart television, complimentary Wi-Fi, safe, coffee maker and mini refrigerator. (387 square feet)
• The Level The resorts premium room categories, The Level, provides preferential services and amenities, offering timeless luxury and comfort. This private area of the resort is ideal for families, couples and groups.
• It features a myriad of special offerings, including:
• Pre-arrival concierge assistance
• Welcome beverage & Oshibori towel
• Welcome amenity in room (food & beverage) -departure gift (rum cake or similar)
• Private lounge with check-in & express check-out services
• Complimentary use of the business center
• Nightly turndown service
• Pillow menu
• Level stationery (note pad, envelope, letter head)
• Dental kit & shaving kit
• Robe & slippers (1 per guest)
• Amenities kit (shower cap, sewing kit, cotton and removal pad)
• Meeting space up to 2 hours (upon request-based on availability)
• Weight scale in suite
• Special bathroom & room set-up (ice bucket, soap dish, etc.)
• Espresso coffee machine
• VIP service included at the airport on arrival and departure
All accommodations include: data port, shower (private), hairdryer, sprinkler system, housekeeping, telephone, internet access (high speed, wireless), television (remote controlled, cable, satellite), iron, turndown service, ironing board, voicemail, maid service, wake-up calls, accommodations (ADA compliant), mini-bar, air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock, patio, balcony, radio, bathrobes, rollaway bed, bedding (premium), room service (24-hour), ceiling fan, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, safe deposit box, crib and smoke detector.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Jigger, a piano bar, offers nightly, live musical entertainment and specialty cocktails, showcasing island rum.
The Level Bar, Located at the Level Restaurant in the Level will also provide beverage service to the level guests at the beach.
The Shaker, is open late each night from 11:00pm to 3:00am for the enjoyment of the resort's guests. Entertainment will showcase latest hits.
Wet Bar 1, swim up pool bar located in the main swimming pool serving cocktails and drinks.
Wet Bar 2, swim up pool bar located in The Level swimming pool serving cocktails and drinks
Chill-out-bar, a Jerk Center by day and transforms into an after dinner lounge in the evenings.
Barefoot Grille, offers a laid back beachfront vibe atmosphere, featuring fresh snacks an tropical cocktails and drinks.
O'grille, features a casual ambiance for dining and entertainment. Beach location, serving grilled items during the day, transforms into a la carte in the evening authentic Jamaican cuisine.
Nikkei, offers an fusion of Japanese and Cantonese cuisine featuring Teppanyaki tables and a sushi bar.
Rasta Pasta, Dinner menu of exquisite Italian cuisine and an extensive wine line.
The Level Restaurant, Exclusive for The Level guests - will feature an a-la-carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Market Place, an open kitchen concept featuring an international buffet; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
876 Prime, a traditional steakhouse, serving some of the finest Certified Angus Beef
• Evening Dress Code:
• For the access of all restaurants during the evening a formal dress code applies, gentleman should not be wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, sandals or any other type of open shoes.
• Chaise lounges
• Daily activities
• Morning coffee
• Use of fitness center
• Use of tennis courts
• Watersports (non-motorized)
• Welcome drink
• The new adventure park at Melia Braco Village features a unique adventure experience, zip lining over the natural wild-life pond and tropical forestry. Challenge your strength on the Obstacle Course with varying levels of difficulty. Climb like a pro up any of the 4 lanes of the impressive 35 feet rock wall and ring the alarm when you get to the top. Experience the amazing trampoline court designed for open jumping.
• We (the park staff) provide harness, equipment and a safety briefing that demonstrates how to climb and zip line.
The park offers adventure for ages 6 years through adult. Explore the park with the trained adventure team twice per day and make memories with your family and friends and release your true inner child.
This is a perfect outdoor activity for entertainment, corporate groups and team building activities. The goal is to create an experience that will last a lifetime.
• Please Note:
• Opens daily: 12:00pm and 3:00pm
• Maximum number of persons that can use the park at one time: 45-50 persons
• Groups can schedule private use different from the schedule operating times. Prior notice is required.
• The paint ball and laser tag will attract an additional charge in the future.
Spring Break Policy:
• The hotel does not accept Spring Breakers. In case of any exceptions, hotel will provide ID bracelet to the client for proper identification in relationship to alcoholic drinks.
Kids & Co. Program:
• The Kids & Co. program at Melia Braco Village sparks the imagination of its littlest guest with an array of fun-filled activities. Build life- long memories through interactive games, cultural arts and crafts projects and much more! Children between 5-12 years of age are welcome to join the exciting adventures of Kids & Co.
• Surprise gift (guest must show proof of date of birth upon registration at the hotel).
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Dolphin Cove Jamaica: 25.85 miles(42 kms)
• Dunn's River Falls: 25.67 miles(41 kms)
• Mystic Mountain: 26.22 miles(42 kms)
• Shark Encounter: 25.67 miles(41 kms)
• Horse back Ride and Swim: 27.5 miles(44 kms)
• ATV Safari: 17.77 miles(29 kms)
• Zipline Adventure Tour: 30.45 miles(49 kms)