Distance from hotel to Casa De Campo International Airport (LRM), 30 minutes. Distance from hotel to Las Americas International Airport (SDQ), 1.5 hours.
Indulge in the shimmering waters of the Bayahibe beaches, explore the small fishing village and visit the spectacular islands of Saona and Catalina, offering untouched landscapes protected by the Parque Nacional del Este. Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus is both authentically Caribbean and uniquely indulgent. Set along a magnificent vista of sand and sea, the resort resembles a quaint Caribbean village on the outside and an opulent hacienda within. Perfect for both couples and families, the options for adventure are endless. A relaxing Turkish bath in SPA Sensations. Separate pools for children and adults. A tempting variety of dining options. A lively disco. Everything you could want in a tropical vacation is right here.
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Hall
- Bar (beach)
- Bar (pool)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Basketball Court
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Activities
- Dive Center
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Mini Market
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court (lighted)
- Tennis Courts (lighted)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Towels (pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
- Whirlpool ($)
Beach and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Standard - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Superior Standard Room - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Spa Junior Suite - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Premium Suite - 2 adults.
• Premium Oceanfront Suite - 2 adults.
• Premium Presidential Suite - 2 adults.
• Family Room - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children or 4 adults and 2 children or 5 adults and 1 child.
• Double - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Double Garden View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 0r 3 adults and 1 child.
• Double Pool View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Double Family - 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Double Superior - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Junior Suite Spa - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Double Star Prestige - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Double, (formerly Standard).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
11/1/2018 Double Garden View, Inside Garden View Standard room. Welcome detail at the room.
11/1/2018 Double Pool View, Pool View Standard room. Privileged Location.
• Welcome detail at the room.
Double Family, It is a family unit composed by two connecting rooms. Welcome gift , for children (Chocolates) and adults (Bottle of Rum). Toys for children. Bath robes for adults and children.
• Minibar stocked with juices and snacks. PlayStation in the room.
• Free babysitting at night (10:00 PM), once per stay. Children between 4 -12 years old.
Double Superior, Standard room. Located in a privileged area of the Hotel, close to the beach. Private Check In. Welcome detail at the room. Beach towels in the room. Bathrobesand slippers. Aromatherapy turndown service every day. Free access to the Spa wet areas.
Junior Suite, (JRI) Bathrobesand slippers. Free access to the Spa wet areas.
Junior Suite Spa, Junior Suite Room with a living area and balcony. King size bed. Floral detail in the room. Welcome detail at the room. Spa gift set. Spa voucher worth $ 50.00 USD, per room, per stay. Special tea set. Bathrobesand slippers. Fruit-flavored water in the minibar. Beach towels in the room. Free access to the Spa wet areas. Daily aromatherapy in the room. Concierge service. Romantic turndown service once per stay.
Suite(*), (STE) Suite Room with separate living room and balcony.
• Floral detail in the room. Welcome detail at the room. Bath- robesand slippers. Concierge service.
11/1/2018 Double Star Prestige, Double Room with balcony. Free access to the Spa wet areas. Star Prestige Package included.
Premium Suite(*), (PMI) Located in a privileged area near the beach, with VIP service, special amenities, concierge available 24 hours, access to terrace with Jacuzzi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Premium Oceanfront Suite(*), (POE) Located in a privileged area near the beach, with VIP service, special amenities, concierge available 24 hours, access to terrace with Jacuzzi.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Premium Presidential Suite(*), (T11) The spacious Premium Presidential Suite boasts 1,453 sq ft of splendor. This suite has an over sized bedroom with 1 king bed and a dresser, a large living room and a separate dining room with kitchenette. Room amenities include 11:00am-11:00pm room service, digital safe, flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player, air conditioning and ceiling fan, customizable minibar stocked daily with premium beer, liquor, soft drinks, bottled water and snacks, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, concierge, and nightly turndown service with aromatherapy. The spacious bathroom features a double vanity sink, luxurious bath amenities, shower with separate tub, hair dryer, and bathrobes and slippers.
Star Prestige Package inclusions:
Room Upgrade Amenities:
• Welcome cava bottle with fruit platter
• Bath and body products
• Home theater system
• Smart TV entertainment center
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Premium red and white wine 750 ml bottles
• Superior snack package with assorted chocolate, cookies, nuts and chips
• Children table and chairs
• Set Iberostar children and adults
• Private check in & Member's lounge
• Priority reservations for specialty restaurants
• Premium wines at specialty restaurants
• Access to spa's wet area facilities
• Private beach area with Balinese day beds and sun chairs, butler service and food happenings
• 1 Golf round for every 4 night stay per adult.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, ceiling fan, desk, hairdryer, housekeeping, iron, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, safe deposit box: ($), smoke detector, telephone, air conditioning, wake-up calls, balcony, bathtub (private), blackout drapes and crib (upon request).
Mini-bar stocked every other day
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Capitan Nemo Disco Bar
El Faro Beach Bar
El Trapiche Lobby Bar
La Sirena Aqua Bar, Guests can cool down with refreshing drinks and yummy ice creams.
Los Arcos Theater Bar, Offering a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, hotel guests will find this bar to be the perfect spot for a nightcap and great conversation.
Beach Restaurant La Palapa, Snacks from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
El Colonial Gourmet
El Ingenio Restaurant, El Ingenio's international buffet offers exquisite breakfasts, savory lunches and a variety of dinners for the entire family.
Gourmet Restaurant, Even the most refined palates will be surprised by the appetizing cuisine of this restaurant's elaborate dishes. Serving dinner. Gentlemen 12 years of age and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves. Entrance is reserved for diners aged 10 and older.
La Geisha Restaurant, La Geisha, with its exotic decor, showcases Japanese fare that will convert anyone into an Asian food lover.
• Gentlemen ages 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves.
La Goleta Beach Restaurant, This beachside restaurant serves continental breakfast, lunch, and appetizers.
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, Preparing savory Mexican dishes, La Hacienda specializes in the most authentic Mexican recipes. Gentlemen 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves.
La Goleta Grill & Steak House, Meat lovers can indulge with the best selection of cooked to order meats.
• For dinner at the specialty restaurants it is necessary to make a reservation with the guest services desk. The resort will only guarantee a certain number of dinners based on the guests length of stay.
Length of Stay & Amount of Guaranteed Reservations:
• 1 - 3 nights - 1 guaranteed reservation.
• 4 - 6 nights - 2 guaranteed reservations.
• 7 -13 nights - 3 guaranteed reservations.
• 14 nights - 6 guaranteed reservations.
• We accept more reservations if space is available.
• Reservations have to be made in advance.
• Dress code applies: gentlemen must wear shirts with sleeves at all specialty restaurants and they must wear long trousers at most of them. Appropriate footwear is also encouraged.
• All the restaurants are non-smoking.
• Also, at certain restaurants there is a minimum age:
• e.g. Gourmet La Couple IB Bavaro 18 years, Gourmet Restaurant El Colonial in IB Hacienda Dominicus 1 year.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 06/19/2017 - 10/31/2019 Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
• Bottle of champagne
• Fruit basket
• Iberostar Gift
• Reception desk will require a marriage certificate copy upon arrival at hotel. The reservation and voucher should have the remark: HONEYMOON
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 12/01/2016 - 10/31/2019 Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
• Welcome drink
• Unlimited imported & domestic drinks
• International buffet restaurant with "show cooking."
• Mexican, Oriental, gourmet (for 10 yrs and older)
• Steak House specialty restaurants with a la carte dining
• Beach restaurant and grill for lunch & snacks
• Twenty four (24) hour room service
• Six(6) bars including 1 swim up bar
• New Years' Eve Gala dinner
• Breakfast buffet
• Lunch buffet
• Dinner buffet
• Reservations & dress code required at all a la carte dining restaurants.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• This IBEROSTAR Resort is a part of the "Premium Collection"
• Located near the popular village of Bayahibe
Spring Break Policy
• In order to maintain a family environment, all groups booked during the months of March and April shall adhere to the following criteria.
• One parent or chaperone who is at least 25 is required in every room.
• In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting staff or guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management has the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Saona Island: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Eastern Natural Reserve Park : 2 miles(3 kms)
• City of La Romana: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Bayahibe (local fisherman village): 2 miles(3 kms)