Set at the tip of Peninsula Papagayo and spilling down a coastal hillside to an isthmus of golden sand, Four Seasons creates an ambiance of simple luxury in this pristine natural setting. The 145 spacious guestrooms are imaginatively crafted with indigenous woods and stone finishes, seamlessly blending indoor comfort with an outdoor verandah to soak up the mesmer- izing views. It also features a state-of-the-art fitness center, three pools surrounded by lush landscaping, four Har-Tru clay tennis courts, and an Arnold Palmer signature golf course boasting sweeping views of the Pacific on 14 of its 18 holes. Also with views of the ocean, the spa provides an oasis of tranquility and a world of peaceful balance.
- Beach (2)
- Business Services
- Children's Program
- Golf (18-hole, onsite)
- Health Club
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (children's)
- Spa ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
• Terraza Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Brisa Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Cielo Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Canopy Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Canopy Plunge Pool Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Terraza Room, (25T) Let the sounds of exotic wildlife and the natural beauty of this paradise soothe you in rooms that seamlessly blend indoor comfort with an outdoor terrace overlooking the tropical forest. Native tropical landscape and dry forest. One full marble bathroom. 1st floor. 56 m2 (603 square feet).
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Brisa Room, (25B) Soothing sea breezes circulate through these rooms, which seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor comfort while showcasing the beauty of the Costa Rican jungle canopy. 2nd floor. Native tropical landscapes, partial bay or ocean view. 56 m2 (603 square feet). One full marble bathroom. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Cielo Room, (25C) Let the delights of the dry tropical forest dazzle your senses as you settle in for a relaxing, rejuvenating stay. 3rd or 4th floor. Partial bay or ocean view combined with tropical forest scenery. 56 m2 (603 square feet). One full marble bathroom.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom Canopy Suite, (DV1) Stilted luxury tree houses build within the lush canopy on a dramatic hillside. These one-bedroom individual units feature a furnished, land- scaped patio with outdoor dining areas and partial views of the bay. Comfortable living rooms, suitable for both relaxation and private entertaining, have floor to ceiling windows that offer similar views. Living spaces also offer queen-size sofa beds and full entertainment units. King- bedded master bedrooms enjoy private bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, allowing guests to relax in the privacy of their own treetop oasis.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed. View: Bay.
One Bedroom Canopy Suite With Plunge Pool, (1CK) Nestled in the hills of Peninsula Papagayo, among the highest reaches of the jungle canopy, these suites offer sweeping views of the Costa Rican coast. One king bed, one double sofa bed and one crib. Built into the hillside. View of the tropical dry forest or bay. 112 m2 (1,206 square feet). One full marble bathroom, plus guest powder room with shower.
All accommodations include: DVD player, balcony or terrace, television (satellite), rollaway bed (on request) and crib (on request).
Sofa Sofa in the balcony area.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Caracol, Set overlooking the acclaimed Arnold Palmer designed golf course, Caracol restaurant in Costa Rica is the Resorts premier American Steakhouse. Whether you dine indoors in the sophisticated setting or opt for an alfresco meal on the terrace, you'll enjoy rich, succulent cuisine.
Cena Sociale, Italian kitchen and wine bar specializes in Modern Italian cuisine made from the freshest local and organic ingredients.
• Inspired by the Mediterranean and the Amalfi Coast of Italy, Chef Dario Montelvere proudly showcases an innovative tapas-style menu of homemade pastas, locally sourced produce and greens and the freshest seafood from Puntarenas, Costa Ricas southern west coast on the Pacific Ocean. The culinary experience continues with a modern twist on the dessert menu, featuring a harmonious blend of traditional Italian flavors matched with 15 new gelato flavors developed exclusively by Resorts culinary team.
Cr Burger Shack, The perfect casual lunch spot for guests before or after golf, tennis or the Trail of Giants experience. Located next to the golf clubhouse and tennis courts, CR Burger Shack is a fun Costa Rican take on the classic American burger shack. Dine casually outdoors or take your meal to go.
Sol Y Sombra, A Latin-inspired Rotisserie and Fish House, Sol y Sombra captures the rich and exotic flavors of South America. Set alfresco, enjoy panoramic ocean views by day or starry-lit skies in the evening. The menu features a land-to -sea concept, showcasing fresh and sustainable items such as chicken and seafood cooked in a traditional South American style on a rotisserie. Sol y Sombra also features a premier made-to-order ceviche bar. With a stunning backdrop and lively nightly music, this is a gathering place to experience authentic culture combined with savoury cuisine.
• Costa Rica is a smoke-free country. Smoking is not permitted at the resort.
• This hotel is located in Guanacaste Area 1.