Distance from hotel to city, 25 miles (40 kms). Distance from hotel to Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR), 19 miles (31 kms).
Andaz Peninsula Papagayo stands quietly among the trees, overlooking the sapphire blue waters of Culebra Bay. Each of the 153 rooms balance modern design with touches of character that blend into the natural surroundings, with woven textiles, solid woods and carved artifacts highlighting the rich Costa Rican aesthetic.
The unique gastronomic experience of the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo's Cuisine features three themed restaurants. Each one tells a story about our culture.
Onda Spa is a respite of energy, touch and evolution. Elevated into the trees of Costa Ricas rich tropical forest, guests at Onda set out on a journey to invigorate both body and soul.
Andaz Peninsula Papagayo has a free-flowing environment that means no desks, no processes, no formality and thus, no stress. The home-feel experience allows you to enjoy complimentary a health-minded mini bar, complimentary Wi-Fi through out the resort and a complimentary kids program.
- Accommodations (153)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (onsite)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Cooking (classes)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Flower Shop
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Security (24-hour)
- Tennis Court (lighted)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Watersports (non-motorized) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Wedding, Adults Only, All Inclusive, Beach, Business, Spa, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Golf, Honeymoon, Romance and Dive.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 11 years old.
2017 Andaz Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Andaz Forest View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Andaz Partial Bay View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Andaz Bay View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Andaz Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Andaz Room, Partial bay and tropical forest views, 559sqf with spacious balcony, walk-in rain shower that opens onto the balcony, and deluxe amenities include complimentary non-alcoholic minibar and wireless Internet access. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Andaz Forest View, Tropical forest views, 559sqf with spacious balcony, walk-in rain shower that opens onto the balcony, and deluxe amenities include compli- mentary non-alcoholic minibar and wireless Internet access.
Andaz Partial Bay View, (APB) Modern design blends with touches of character such as woven textiles, solid woods and carved artifacts to highlight the Costa Rican aesthetic in this 52 sq meter guestroom (559 sq ft) featuring one king bed or two twin beds and spacious balcony that grants partial bay and tropical forest views. The bath- room's walk-in rain shower opens onto the balcony and deluxe amenities include complimentary non-alcoholic minibar and wireless internet access. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Andaz Bay View, (L6S) Views of the sapphire blue waters of Culebra Bay meeting the forest of the peninsula, 559sqf with spacious balcony, walk-in rain shower that opens onto the balcony, and deluxe amenities include complimentary non-alcoholic minibar and wireless Internet access. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Andaz Suite, (S9N) Views of the sapphire blue waters of Culebra Bay meeting the forest of the peninsula, 1173 sqft, features 1 king bed, living and dining areas, spacious balcony, extra-large bathroom that includes soaking tub and separate oversized walk-in rain shower, and deluxe amenities include complimentary non-alcoholic minibar and wireless Internet access.
All accommodations include: balcony, refrigerator, bathrobes, room service (24-hour), bathtub (private), safe (in accommodation), ceiling fan, shower (private), coffee/tea maker, telephone, crib, television (remote controlled, cable), desk, turndown service, hairdryer, voicemail, housekeeping, wake-up calls, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, maid service, mini-bar, air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock and rollaway bed (on request).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Chao Pescao, A place designed for kicking back and sampling the chef's seasonal gourmet creations, Chao Pescao's open terraces, tall wooden ceilings, and warm atmosphere effectively capture the heart of this Latin American country. Listen to the sound of the waves, dance to the beat of a live Latin band, and sip on seasonal cocktails from our mixologist. Our beverage list features Central American liquors and beverages and Costa Rican craft beers. Indulge in our wonderful Tasting Menus - featuring roasted sausages, octopus, chicken wings, Costa Rican Chicharrones, and Colombian Arepas - paired with below cero beers and Latin flavor tiraditos.
General Opening Hours: Open 4:00pm - 12:00am.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Ostra Seafood Restaurant, Designed to emulate a private residence, Ostra focuses on the fresh seafood of Costa Rica. Three live culinary stations allow guests to sample delicious chef specialties, from delicious ceviche to our catch of the day. Our chef utilizes only the freshest products and flavors of Costa Rica, ultimately creating interesting and unique combinations to choose from. A scenic terrace provides the perfect backdrop to your dining experience. Small cocktails and the snack of the day are given to guests upon arrival. Offered as a market- style spread, our seafood menu showcases premium products and international favorites you'll come to know and love.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:00pm - 10:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
Rio Bhongo, Taste the flavors and food of Costa Rica through this personalized and interactive dining experience. An open-air restaurant like an island on a river, this resort favorite is placed in the central hub of our infinity pool. The experience starts with a delicious and healthy breakfast. Influenced by Latin culture, this light-hearted eatery dishes up everything from fresh fruit smoothies and homemade breads to tropical fruit and delectable pastries. No need to interrupt your sunbathing session or the fun at the pool. Our specially designed lunch menu features four unique burgers and fresh salads. Experience the live cooking station for dinner that feels like a farmers market!
General Opening Days: Open daily.
• Breakfast Hours: Open 7:00am - 10:30am.
• Lunch Hours: Open 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
• Dinner Hours: Open 6:30pm - 10:00pm.
• True to the Andaz brand, totally open kitchens allow a distinctive interaction with chefs, making guests feel like visiting family or a friend's home. Indulging guests in inspired interactions with the indigenous flavor and traditions, the Andaz Papagayo sets a new standard for Costa Rica and Latin America.
INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 01/24/2017 - 12/15/2017 Travel Dates: 01/24/2017 - 12/15/2017
• Food: breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, mini bar beverages and snacks
• Beverages: All non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages for guests 18 and older.
• Valid categories: Andaz and Andaz Relax
• Available beverage brands: local beer, house wine: white, red & sparkling, Smirnoff, Flor de Cana White, Flor de Cana 5 years, Cacique Superior, Tanqueray, Johnnie Red Label, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo Blanco, Campari, Vermouth, Bardinet (Coconut, Orange & Almond)
• The package must be purchased for all guests in the room for entire length of stay.
• For children (6-17 years) the inclusive package is discounted at a child's rate and children 5 and under are free of charge.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 01/05/2017 - 12/15/2017
• Daily breakfast for two adults at Rio Bhongo Restaurant
• Use of Fitness Center
• Bottled water
• Welcome Drink
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Located in the Guanacaste Area 1.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Rincon de la Vieja National Park: 63 miles(102 kms)
• Coco Beach: 22 miles(35 kms) - Liberia - Cultural city: 25 miles(40 kms)