Distance from hotel to Lihue Airport (LIH), 16 miles (26 kms).
Nestled into 20 acres on Kauai's famed Poipu Beach, Sheraton Kauai Resort reigns as the south shore's ocean front play- ground, transforming the guest experience into an unforget- table visit. 391 rooms - including 11 spacious suites - reveal vistas of the crystal blue Pacific Ocean and tropical gardens of Hawaiian flora. The resort takes advantage of its premier location and the gentle surf at its doorstep with an ocean Front swimming pool, daily ocean front activities, a lu'au overlooking the beach and incredible views from RumFire Poipu Beach restaurant and Lava's at Poipu Beach. The Sheraton Kauai Resort offers adventure, family memories, romance and relaxation all in one place; satisfying every travel personality and providing the ultimate vacation experience.
- Activities Desk
- Bars (2)
- Car Rental ($)
- Concierge Services
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Facilities (coin-operated) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Shopping (nearby)
- Video Rentals ($)
- Wheelchair Access
Beach, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2018-2019 Garden View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Garden View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean Front - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Ocean Front - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden View Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean Front Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View, (GDV) Enjoy views of the resort's regal gardens from your private furnished lanai in this room, which features vibrant dcor, rich wood furniture, either a king bed or two double beds with premium linens, a flat-screen TV, an armchair and desk, in-room coffee/tea, and a bathroom with deluxe amenities.
Deluxe Garden View, (DXG) Gorgeous hardwoods contrast with warm tropical tones in this room, where guests are treated to a private furnished lanai overlooking the garden, either a king bed or two double beds with plush linens, a sitting area, a flat-screen TV, in-room coffee/ tea, and a stylish bathroom with deluxe amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Oceanfront, (DOF) Awe-inspiring views of the Pacific Ocean's azure waters await you in this stunning room, which boasts a furnished lanai, two inviting double beds with deluxe linens, a wide-screen flat-panel TV, a sitting area, in-room coffee/tea, and a stylish bathroom with upscale fixtures and amenities.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Luxury Oceanfront, (LOF) A contemporary twist on island dcor awaits in this room, where guests are invited to enjoy an oceanfront patio, a king bed with a queen size pull- out sofa with premium linens, gorgeous wood furnishings, a wide-screen flat-panel TV, in-room coffee/tea, and a bathroom with deluxe fixtures and spa products.
Garden Suite(*), (GES) Perfect for guests who like extra living space, this distinguished suite boasts tropically inspired dcor, gorgeous wood furniture, an inviting bedroom, a private garden lanai, flat-screen TVs, a parlor with sitting area, and a stately bathroom with upscale fixtures and spa products.
Deluxe Oceanfront Suite(*), (DOS) Boasting spectacular ocean views from a private lanai, this suite provides a king bedroom, a spacious living room, a dining table, a plush sofa and armchair, a flat-panel wide-screen cable TV, in-room movies, a wet bar, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, air conditioning, and full bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, coffee maker, crib (on request), hairdryer, in room movies, television (cable), ironing board, radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation), telephone and iron.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Link Cafe, Stop in for a latte and warm pastries in the morning, or a refreshing salad and pizza in the evenings. Sundries and a variety of Hawai'i gifts are available to take home a bit of paradise.
Aulii Luau, invites guests to connect with Kauai's rich history and culture, traditional culinary treats and refreshing libations with oceanfront views of the blue Pacific Ocean and bright-orange sunset as its stunning backdrop. Held on the resort's Beach Lawn, this exciting beachside luau take guests on a journey through Polynesia from Hawaii to New Zealand, with dances ranging from heart racing fire dances, a medley dedicated to the island of Kauai, to a light-hearted number paying tribute to the hapa haole hula. Complimenting the cultural journey is the luaus culinary offerings of traditional Hawaiian cuisine. An array of pupus (appetizers), salads and an assortment of poke start the meal, followed by kalua pork, fresh fish, grilled beef and local-style grilled chicken. A variety of desserts add a sweet ending to the evening.
• Replenishable beverages, including a selection of wines, beers, cocktails, soft drinks, coffee and tea are also included in the ticket price.
Lava's Poipu Beach, Lavas on Poipu Beach gives a fun and delicious twist to a traditional bar and grill. The casual ocean-and-poolside restaurant offers a comforting menu of local favorites from sunrise to sunset just steps away from the beach. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and happy hour alongside evening entertainment.
Rumfire, Boasting a magnificent oceanfront setting, Rumfires exquisite dining room is the perfect location for a decadent dinner, artfully blending Hawaiian-rooted cuisine with global influences.
• Indulge in island-inspired signature dishes featuring local ingredients from land and sea. The broad, open-spaced 240-seat restaurant and lounge is flooded with natural lighting through its floors-to-ceiling windows, which also provide Guests the 180-degree views of Poipu Beach and Kauais signature fiery sunsets.
American Ala Carte Breakfast American Ala Carte Breakfast is available on additional charge.
No Smoking Policy The Hawaii State Legislature recently passed the "Healthy Air & Workplaces Law", a smoke-free ordinance implemented to protect the health and wellbeing of people from the risks of secondhand smoke. This law, which went into effect on 11/16/06, prohibits smoking in places open to the public and places of employment, and requires clear designation of areas where smoking is permitted.
In recognition of the growing preference for non-smoking accommodations by our guests and in accordance with this new law, each hotel will have designated areas where smoking will be permitted on hotel property (designated smoking areas on property at the various hotels can be obtained from the hotel directly). The hotels will also have a limited inventory of smoking rooms.
In response to the strict guidelines set by the law and the need to keep non-smoking rooms free of smoke residue, each hotel will assess a reconditioning fee to a guest if a non-smoking room is found to have been compromised. This fee will cover the cost of deep-cleaning required to restore the room back to its non-smoking condition.
• Porterage fees are not included and are the responsibility of each guest upon arrival.
• There is a fee for valet parking payable directly to the hotel.
Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• There is a mandatory Resort Fee which includes the following:
-1st day valet parking, $10.00 per day there after for valet parking.
• Daily Self Parking
• High Speed WiFi
• Two (2) complimentary bottles of water in guestroom (replenished daily)
• Local on island telephone calls/toll-free telephone calls.
• Weekly SPG Wine Down - Wine Tasting
• Hawaiian Cultural Activities: Hula lesson, Lei making, Ukulele Lesson, Arts & Craft
• Sheraton Fitness Center - open 24 hours daily
• Signature Sheraton tote-bag from our concierges (limit one bag per room)
• Intro to Water Sports: Surf, SCUBA, Snorkel
• Resort Activities: Fish Pond, Morning Yoga