Distance from hotel to town, 2.5 miles (4 kms). Distance from hotel to Lihue Airport (LIH), 2 miles (3 kms).
Centrally located on the island. You can spend your time relaxing and being pampered or enjoy activities such as, golf, watersports, swimming, massage, therapy, dining and lots more. Hotel consists of 10 floors with 345 smoke-free rooms and 11 suites.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Barber/Beauty Shop ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Health Spa
- Jacuzzis (5)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Porter Services ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Shops ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
• Snorkeling (nearby)
• Scuba Diving
• Fishing Golf Kauai Lagoons, par 72, 18 holes, 7070 yard Kiele Course and 6942 yard Mokihana Course. Reduced green fees at both courses, Poipu Bay Course and Princeville. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Garden View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Pool View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Garden View, (GDV) Enjoy beautifully renovated rooms with views of landscaped gardens and tropical flowers from your private balcony. 445 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Pool View, (PVW) Newly renovated room with contemporary Hawaiian look. Great view of the resort's 26,000 square foot pool (largest single level pool in the State of Hawaii). 445 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) Partial view of Kalapaki Beach.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed. View: Partial Ocean or Pool.
Ocean View, (OCV) Beautifully renovated rooms with awesome views from room and balcony of Kalapaki Beach and the blue Pacific Ocean. Room is 445 square feet. Lanai is 75 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) Crystal blue waters of the Pacific call to you in this Deluxe Ocean view room. Bedding: 1 king bed.
One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite(*), (1AF) One-bedroom suites located in Ha'upu Tower, one unit on each floor. Spectacular views of the ocean from the bedroom and the separate living/dining room area. Wrap around lanai off the bedroom & living/dining rooms, 1 bath with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and dual vanities. Suite is 1000 square feet, Lanai is 300 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Pool/Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: armoire, bathtub (whirlpool), shower (stand alone), patio or balcony, refrigerator and microwave.
$50.00 USD Food & Beverages Credit, one per room per stay, excluding Duke's and Portofino (no refund value for unused portion)
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: crib (on request).
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Fee for rollaway is $35.00 plus tax per day.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aupaka Terrace, Breathtaking views and dazzling sunsets are on the menu along with savory pupus and exotic cocktails. Located on the mezzanine above the swimming pool, Aupaka Terrace also features an espresso bar and early-rise continental breakfast service.
Cafe Portofino, Italian cuisine, open for dinner, al fresco Italian dining.
Duke's, Enjoy casual dining in an old Hawaiian setting. Duke's features an extensive collection of Duke memorabilia. Specialties include fresh fish, steaks and seafood.
Kalapaki Grill, Lounge by one of Hawaii's largest swimming pools as you sip refreshing beverages and enjoy flame-broiled burgers and garden fresh salads served in quaint "dim sum" baskets. Kalapaki Grill's menu includes island ice cream, traditional Hawaiian shave ice, sizzling burgers and crisp salads.
Toro-tei Sushi Bar, explore a different kind of restaurant in Lihue with fresh Hawaiian seafood at Toro-Tei. This sushi bar with ocean views features the freshest of local ingredients and handcrafted specialty rolls.
Designated Smoking Areas
• Oceanside of the promenade walkway including the lawn and beach areas
• Promenade walkway Oceanside of the Kilohana Tower
• Promenade walkway Oceanside of the Haupu Tower
• Parking lot entranceway for Haupu Tower
• Garden area between Kahili Tower and Aupaka Terrace
• Central garden area between the three ballroom courts
Kalapaki Children's Program
• An exciting program for children ages 5 to 12 with activities such as arts and crafts, hula, swimming, beach/pool activities, treasure hunts, games, cultural education and much more.
Airport Shuttle Infomation Airport shuttle service runs 24-hours/day, as needed. Upon landing at Lihue Airport, please claim luggage and proceed to courtesy phone located at the information booth just outside of the baggage claim area and dial #35. Shuttle with the Kauai Marriott logo will arrive within 15 minutes to transport to the Resort. The hotel bellmen run the shuttle, so guests can leave their luggage upon arrival and they will take the luggage to room. When departing, please call the bell desk, or arrive at the bell desk, 15-20 minutes before departure time (in case the shuttle has just left and needs the 15-20 minute time frame to drop off, unload luggage and return from the airport for their pickup).
Porterage Fees Fee is subject to change without notice.
Resort Activity Program Fee and Inclusions:
• This hotel has a mandatory Resort Activity Program Fee. The fee will be paid directly to the hotel by the guest. Fee includes:
• Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
• Local, Inter-island, Toll Free Connect and Long Distance Phone Calls to the United States and Canada, 60 Minutes of International Calls
• Complimentary Daily Enhanced Internet Service (Higher Speed)
• Two (2) Mai Tai Drinks (per room per stay)
• Complimentary Cultural Classes
• Complimentary Fitness Classes
• Professional Photo Session with one complimentary Digital Photo with Bali Hai Photo (Appointments Required) -10% off Professional Photo Session with Bali Hai Photo (Appointments Required) -15% off specialty vehicles with Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Jeep, SUV, Convertible, Minivan)
• Press Reader-Unlimited digital newspapers and magazine download
• Additional fee apply to those using valet services.
• Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Parking Fees There are fees for Self & Valet Parking.
Fees are subject to change without notice.