Distance from Hotel to Downtown Los Angeles, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from Hotel to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 20 miles (32 kms).
Time has only improved this iconic Hollywood boutique hotel in the heart of LA. In 1970, legendary Hollywood actress Beverly Garland, and her husband Fillmore Crank, discovered this bucolic seven-acre property and knew they wanted to create a hideaway for friends, family and guests. Together with Las Vegas hotel impresario, John Kell Houssels Jr., they decided to build one of the most stunning North Hollywood hotels, which would serve as an oasis within the high-energy excitement of Los Angeles.
In 2000, the Beverly Garland hotel was handed down to their son James, whose unpretentious, sophisticated style influenced the expansion of the hotel into a true resort. Chic, relaxed and centrally located, guests here are close to the Hollywood landmarks, popular attractions and world- renowned business epicenters, all while being ensconced within the urban paradise the Garland family created. Today, The Garland has been reimagined and renovated with a hip new restaurant, cool dcor, manicured outdoor parks and fresh ideas. Check in and check out one of the most glamorous hotels near Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Playground
- Conference Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (heated)
- Porters ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Ticket Service ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2017-2018 was not changed for 2018-2019.
• Deluxe King - 2 guests or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Deluxe Queen/Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe King, Perfect a leisurely escape, business trip or family vacay, the deluxe rooms come equipped with one king bed.
Deluxe Queen/queen, Perfect a leisurely escape, business trip or family vacay, the deluxe rooms come equipped with two queen-sized beds.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, desk, in room movies: ($), internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, rollaway bed (on request): ($), telephone, television (cable), video games, voicemail, balcony (private), coffee/tea maker, crib (on request), data ports and heating (individual climate control).
Room Service Room service is available from 6:00am to 11:00pm.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Lobby Bar, Come lounge in the lobby and have a refreshing drink or enjoy your cocktail by the pool. The Lobby Bar features unique setting where you can meet and greet and start off a wonderful night!
The Front Yard, showcases LAs diverse food culture in a setting as casual and comfortable as an evening at the neighbors house. Come on over anytime and well set you a place around the table.
The Front Yard To-go, Enjoy food and drink in the comfort of your guest room or picnic style at one of the nearby LA attractions.
• Complimentary use of business center, fitness center, news- paper in lobby and internet access in room and lobby.
• Porterage fees are to be paid directly to the hotel by the client. Porterage charges are required for groups only and are all subject to change.
• Overnight guest parking has a fee.
Parking fees are subject to change without prior notice.
• Age required to check into property is 18 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check-in
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check-in
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Griffith Park Observatory
• Getty Center
• Hollywood Bowl