Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Surrounding guests in opulence and indulgence, the Wynn Resort is built to amaze guests with great attention to detail, exquisite dining, heated pools amid manicured gardens, spa, salon and a unique 18-hole, par 70 golf course designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn.
- Banquet Facilities ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Cabanas (pool) ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Golf (onsite) ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Salon Services ($)
- Spa ($)
• Valet Parking: 0- 4 hours = $15.00 4-24 hours = $20.00 Each Additional 24 hours = $20.00
• Self-Parking: 0- 1 hours = Free 1- 2 hours = $ 7.00 2- 4 hours = $12.00 4-24 hours = $15.00 Each Additional 24 hours = $15.00 Parking fees are subject to change without prior notice and parking space is subject to availability. Effective Monday, August 7, 2017, we will be implementing a new paid parking program with self-parking charges for all visitors and hotel guests at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore. Guests will be given a parking ticket upon entering to the parking structure. Parking is available at hourly and daily rates. Additionally, valet parking fees will be revised. Registered hotel guests may take their ticket to the front desk at check-in for parking fees to be applied to their guest folio. Guest will use their room key as their parking pass providing in/out privileges for the duration of their stay. Registered hotel guests will have until 6:00pm on the day of check-out to exit the garage. Non-hotel guests can pay by credit card or cash through Kiosks prior to returning to their vehicles. Kiosks are located inside the elevator lobbies on each floor of the parking structure and inside the casino area. Accommodations 2,716 guest rooms ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
2017-2018 Deluxe Resort King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Resort Queen - 4 adults. Deluxe Panoramic King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Panoramic Queen - 4 adults.
• Tower Suite - 4 adults.
• Parlor Suite - 4 adults.
• Salon Suite - 4 adults.
Deluxe Resort Room, beds with pillowtop mattress and luxury linens. Minimum 640 square feet, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Strip or the golf course. Sitting area with couch, ottoman and dining table. Flat-screen high- definition television with premium channels, iPhone dock with speakers. Bedside remote control panel for draperies, lighting, privacy. Wireless internet access, mini bar, desk and in-room safe. Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, flat-screen television, silky-soft bathrobes, bath amenities and oversized Turkish towels.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Panoramic View, beds with pillowtop mattress and luxury linens. Minimum 640 square feet, floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the Strip or the golf course. Sitting area with couch, ottoman and dining table. Flat screen high definition television with premium channels, iPhone dock with speakers. Bedside remote control panel for draperies, lighting, privacy. Wireless internet access, mini bar, desk and in room safe. Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, flat-screen television, silky-soft bathrobes, bath amenities and oversized Turkish towels.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Tower Suite, this suite has 1 king bed or 2 double beds with pillowtop mattresses and luxury linens. The average size of the room is 59 square meters (640 square feet). Private, guarded entry is provided, with VIP check-in at the Tower Suites lobby. Floor-to-ceiling windows have views of the Strip or the golf course. The sitting area is furnished with a couch, ottoman, and dining table. Modern amenities include a flat-screen high-definition television with premium channels, an iPhone dock with speakers, and a bedside remote control panel for the drapes and lighting. Wireless internet access is provided and the room has a desk, in-room safe, and mini bar. The marble bathroom features a separate bathtub and shower, a flat-screen television, silky-soft bathrobes, bath amenities, and oversized Turkish towels. Guests receive a $30.00 breakfast credit per day through In- Room Dining or continental breakfast (Review Wynn Tower Suites Program below for further details.)
Parlor Suite, features 1 king bed with pillowtop mattresses and luxury linens. The average size of the room is 59 square meters (640 square feet). Private, guarded entry is provided, with VIP check-in at the Tower Suites lobby. Floor-to-ceiling windows have views of the Strip or the golf course. The sitting area is furnished with a couch, ottoman, and dining table. Modern amenities include a flat- screen high-definition television with premium channels, an iPhone dock with speakers, and a bedside remote control panel for the drapes and lighting. Wireless internet access is provided and the room has a desk, in-room safe, and mini bar. The marble bathroom features a separate bathtub and shower, a flat-screen television, silky-soft bathrobes, bath amenities, and oversized Turkish towels. Guests receive a Guests receive a $30.00 breakfast credit per day through In- Room Dining or continental breakfast (Review Wynn Tower Suites Program below for further details.)
Salon Suite, comes with 1 king bed with pillowtop mattresses, luxury linens. The bedside remote control panel for draperies, lighting and privacy ensures a good night sleep. On average rooms measure 640 square feet (59 square meters). Guests can use the private, guarded entry with VIP check-in at the Tower Suites lobby. Enjoy the floor-to- ceiling windows with views of the Strip or the golf course.
• Sitting area comes with couch, ottoman, and dining table. Stay connected with the flat-screen high-definition television with premium channels, wireless internet access and iPhone dock with speakers. The room comes with desk, in room safe and mini bar. Relax in the marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, flat-screen television, bathrobes, bath amenities, and oversized Turkish towels. Guest can also use the hotel fitness center. Guests also receive Guests receive a $30.00 breakfast credit per day through In-Room Dining or continental breakfast (Review Wynn Tower Suites Program below for further details.)
Wynn Tower Suites Program:
• The following suites, Tower Suite, Parlor Suite and Salon Suite also receive:
• Choice of Coffee or Tea
• Fresh Orange Juice
• Basket of Wynn Pastry
• Yogurt, Granola, and Berry Parfaits
• Daily morning coffee and tea service from 7:00am to 8:30am at Lobby Bar
• Pressing (4 items per day)
• Coice of two (2) daily newspapers
• Boarding pass printing
• All gratuities are at the discretion on the guest. All menu items are subject to availability and may be substituted at the discretion of Resort Management at any time.
A welcome letter will be distributed to Tower Suite guests upon arrival.
A valid credit card authorized to cover room and tax plus $150.00 a night for incidentals must be presented upon check-in for all Tower Suite guests. Participants and their guests must be at least 21 years of age. Wynn Las Vegas reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify this offer at its sole discretion. This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, crib (on request), internet access (high speed), internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe deposit box, shower (separate), slippers, sprinkler system, telephone, air conditioning, television (flat screen), bath amenities, towels (bath, oversized, 100% cotton), closet (walk in) and iPod docking station.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Encore Players Bar, Sip some of the rarest and uniquely flavored vodkas at Encore Players Bar, adjacent to Encore Players Lounge and the entrance to Andrea's. Encore Players Bar offers a selection of 150 vodkas, including Las Vegas' largest selection of essence-infused vodkas, served as frosty shots or expertly mixed in adventurous cocktails featuring flavors like bacon, peanut butter or whipped cream.
• Each shot poured uses a signature dispensing system to ensure that the distinct taste is ice cold.
Parasol Down, at Wynn offers one of the most memorable views that you'll experience at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore, and it is an experience not to be missed. To reach this semi- secluded lounge, you will ride a spiraling escalator down from its sister lounge, Parasol Up, through slowly twirling, multicolored parasols that hang above and are their namesake. Once you reach Parasol Down, you'll be spellbound by the spectacular vision of the 40-foot waterfall rushing down a pine-topped mountain, towering over the dazzling Lake of Dreams.
Sw Veranda, This beautiful perch above SW Steakhouse offers truly breathtaking vantage point over the magical three-acre Lake Of Dreams at Wynn. Choose from a number of tempting appetizers or desserts from the chef kitchen that may be paired with an exceptional selection of wines and Champagnes, spirits and handcrafted cocktails. SW Veranda offers the perfect spot to enjoy the nightly shows that come alive on the Lake Of Dreams while enjoying a savory startor sweet endingto your evening's entertainment.
Tower Suite Bar, Within the elegant Tower Suite Lobby at Wynn, you'll find the sparkling jewel that is the Tower Suite Bar. Serving both as a gathering place and an elegant transition into Tableau, the Tower Suite Bar is also the entrance to the Wynn Tower Suites and an exquisite place to sip a morning coffee or to enjoy an evening cocktail or glass of Champagne.
The Buffet At Wynn,, Indulge in a feast for all your senses amid the resplendent surroundings of the all-new buffet at Wynn. Sample tastes from around the world at the 15 live- action cooking stations presenting rotisserie grilled steakhouse cuts, coast-to-coast seafood and over 120 new dishes, all artfully presented. Newly re-imagined decor and impeccable attention to detail imbue what is traditionally a casual dining experience with a fine dining sensibility. The finale is provided by the sweet patisserie, featuring warm pastries, chocolate fountain dipped specialties and an assortment of cakes and confections made daily by the dedicated pastry chefs.
Drugstore Cafe, adjacent to the Drugstore at Wynn offers everything from breakfast pastries and sandwiches, to salads and desserts. A wide selection of espresso and specialty coffee drinks offer a pick-me-up any time of the day or night. Located alongside the casino floor and near the Wynn and Encore show theaters, The Drugstore Cafe is a perfect spot to grab a bite inside or on the go.
Encore Lobby Bar & Cafe, A few steps from Encore's main entrance and the elevators ascending to the resort rooms is the cleverly positioned and aptly-named Encore Lobby Bar & Cafe. Adorned in rich reds, the centerpiece of the lounge is a golden sculpture of the mythic Greek nymph, Daphne. She is rendered here, in the heart of the cafe, right as she is metamorphosing into a laurel tree to elude Apollo. For guests of Encore Tower Suites, Encore Lobby Bar & Cafe is where you'll enjoy complimentary tea and coffee service each morning.
Terrace Pointe Cafe, at Wynn showcases lively decor, replete with sunlight that streams in from the floor-to-ceiling, panoramic view of the carefully manicured gardens surrounding the Wynn resort pool.
• Breakfast, lunch and brunch favorites are deliciously reinvented and perfectly prepared in this relaxed caf with a refined feel. Dine on a variety of specialties like brioche French toast, truffle mushroom Angus burger, or indulge in a triple thick malted shake or banana split waffle bowl sundae poolside on the sizable patio.
Zoozacrackers Deli, From the Reuben sandwiches to the Manhattan clam chowder, the amusingly-named Zoozacrackers Deli at Wynn is as close as you can come to authentic New York-style deli fare in Las Vegas. The deli was dubbed after what Charlie Meyerson, a great friend of Steve Wynn's, would call someone he liked-Charlie's portrait can be found hung in a place of honor inside the restaurant. While you're browsing the dining room, try the Zooza Benedict or the hot pastrami sandwich.
Eastside Lounge, you can sip an alluring cocktail while appreciating the stunning views of Encore's resort pool. Eastside Lounge features expertly prepared classic and hand- crafted specialty cocktails along with a full selection of spirits, wine and beer.
Allegro, The chef creates Italian-American favorites that retain the authentic flavors of his home in Italy by using only the freshest ingredients at Allegro. Well-positioned at the hub of many not-to-be-missed offerings at Wynn, Allegro is just steps from the Wynn and Encore show theaters. The energy of the open kitchen with its wood-burning oven compliments the many house-made menu items like fresh pastas, wood stone fired pizzas and the chef's signature burrata that he crafts each evening.
Andrea's, at Encore combines Chef Joseph Elevado's menu of Asian-inspired cuisine with a sexy and social atmosphere. Overlooking the pool of Encore Beach Club, delicious beats will set the mood as you dine on specialties like the Wagyu beef and lobster roll, New York strip steak with wasabi demi glace, or five-spice garlic lobster.
Costa Di Mare(*), features fresh Mediterranean seafood and Italian cuisine with house-made pastas and over forty varieties of fresh fish and shellfish flown in daily from Italys coastal waters. You may choose to sit in the bold, freshly redesigned dining room or outside in a private cabana surrounding the serene lagoon.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Jardin, Imagine enjoying the freshest seasonal cuisine in an airy, conservatory-like setting overlooking shimmering pools and manicured greenery. Jardin, Encores newest relaxed- dining restaurant, offers panoramic views of the Encore pool and is the setting for the chef's garden of delights for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers casual elegance with a menu that is equal parts innovative and approachable American cuisine. Choose from classics like the crispy buttermilk chicken sandwich with mustard slaw and garlic-herb ranch or a juicy, grilled Kurobuta pork chop topped with mushroom ragout and orange sage sauce. Breakfast features mouthwatering options like short rib and egg sliders and Maine lobster Benedict. Dine inside for the best vantage of Jardins in-the-round views, or request a patio table to immerse yourself in the picturesque setting day or night.
La Cave-wine And Food Hideaway, Low ceilings and quiet nooks are what you'll find behind the glass facade and revolving door that is set into the hallway next-door to Terrace Pointe Cafe at Wynn. At La CaveWine & Food Hideaway you'll savor Chef Billy DeMarco's menu of small-plate items from the sea, farm, oven, garden, grill and butcher, paired with artisanal draught beers and an impressive wine list. La Cave offers three distinct environments-the cellar, the front bar area illuminated from above by a sign proclaiming In Vino Veritas, the rustic yet refined dining room, and a patio that looks out over the elegantly-landscaped Wynn resort pool and gardens.
Lakeside(*), at Wynn not only offers a distinctive menu of exceptionally fresh seafood, but also an incredible view of the spectacular Lake of Dreams. The chef specialties include "ocean-to-table" fresh fish caught from Hawaiian waters, an exotic variety of oven roasted lobsters and crab or prime steaks. This restaurant offers a unique energy that sets the stage for a menu that focuses on fresh, seasonally available preparations and your choice of expertly paired sides. Vegas Seven regards Lakeside as, one of the best places in the world for enjoying the bounty of the worlds oceans.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Mizumi(*), The chef uses his fresh approach to Japanese cuisine by presenting a choice of dining experiences at Mizumi: a robatayaki bar, a teppanyaki room, ocean-fresh sushi and sashimi, and items from his kitchen. Located at Wynn, the restaurant looks out over private Japanese gardens surrounding an idyllic koi pond with a shimmering 90-foot waterfall. Experience the picturesque view and stylish, fine-dining approach to the delicious theatrics of teppanyaki presented in the teppan room. Mizumi is also one of only three restaurants in the United States, two of which are at Wynn Las Vegas, that offer certified authentic Kobe beef.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Parasol Up, The jewel-toned drapery and cozy corners of Parasol Up give guests a heightened vantage point to delight in a panoramic view over much of Wynn Las Vegas. Positioned at the crossing of the casino and the blossom-filled atrium that leads to the main entrance on one side and the Wynn Esplanade on the other, Parasol Up also looks out beyond the dancing parasols that it was named for and over the 40-foot waterfall that cascades down into the Lake of Dreams.
Red 8, If you find you are in need of some good luck, or you have found good fortune and wish to celebrate it, look no further than the enticing Asian flavors of Red 8 at Wynn. The diverse menu offers familiar favoritesand exotic cuisine that perhaps you have yet to tryfrom China, Thailand, Vietnam and Korea. Some of Red 8's specialties include Cantonese noodle dishes, dim sum, perfectly prepared vegetable dishes, and Hong Kong-style barbecue. The dining room is saturated with rich reds and interesting textures, and be sure to look to the ceiling as you walk through the entry way to catch a glimpse of a well-hidden design element that adds a touch of artistic inventiveness.
Sinatra, If you like Frank Sinatra, you'll love the tribute to Ol' Blue Eyes. Sinatra, inside Encore, showcases the chef's modern twist on classic Italian cooking, including many of Frank's personal favorites that the chef prepared for him, like spaghetti and clams, or ossobuco.
• Choose to sit inside in the dining room, adorned with iconic memories from Sinatra's storied career including his Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in From Here to Eternity, his Grammy Award for "Strangers in the Night," and his Emmy for Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music or dine fireside on the charming outdoor patio.
Tableau, Just steps away from the private Wynn Tower Suites elevators, you'll find the bright and elegant American-style restaurant Tableau. If you are a guest in the Wynn Tower Suites, this is where you will enjoy daily complimentary breakfast. The chef's menu builds on seasonally-sourced ingredients to present market-fresh breakfast, lunch and brunch selections like strawberry blintz buttermilk pancakes, heirloom tomato salad and Mediterranean branzino. Choose to sit in the conservatory to enjoy the gorgeous garden and pool views or dine outdoors, poolside on the patio.
Wazuzu, Inventive fare in a wondrously unanticipated environment is what you'll find in Wazuzu at Encore. The chef exceptional Pan-Asian menu features flavors inspired by Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine.
• Chef Chans training as a painter in Taiwan shows in the artful plating of his dishes, which succeed in being as beautiful as the glittering 27-foot dragon made of ninety thousand individual crystals that is the focal point of Wazuzus bold dcor. Be sure to try the drunken noodles.
Wing Lei, combines Chinese flavors with Western technique. A lavish gold and jewel-toned dining space draws inspiration from elements of classical Chinese architecture and design to create contemporary rooms that are rich and eclectic. Wing Lei features a view of a private garden that harbors century-old pomegranate trees and a gleaming golden dragon. The elegant surroundings pair perfectly with Chef Ming Yus menu- a masterful mix of Cantonese, Shanghai and Szechuan flavors- featuring delicacies like tableside-carved Imperial Peking duck, mu shu pork and wok-fried Maine lobster.
Sw Steakhouse(*), at Wynn offers steaks that are unparalleled in Las Vegas. While you dine on exceptional American steakhouse fare, you'll be dazzled by the nightly shows that happen on the Lake of Dreams, making SW Steakhouse a delight to all senses. World-renowned as a purveyor of outstanding quality, SW Steakhouse is one of only three restaurants in the U.S., two of which are at Wynn Las Vegas, that offer certified authentic Kobe beef. Entrees like the chili-rubbed double rib eye, are skillfully paired with sides that allow the chef to show off his culinary chops with seasonal, exotic ingredients like black truffle creamed corn.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Country Cluba New American Steakhouse, presents innovative fare by the chef overlooking the 18th hole on the Wynn Golf Course. This restaurant is the realization of Steve Wynn's vision to create an upscale golf club that would be accessible to all guests. Savor charred-to- perfection steaks, ocean fresh seafood and prime rib elegantly carved table-side. The Country Club serves lunch, dinner and brunch on weekends, with a unique Jazz Brunch offered on Sundays featuring live music.
Check in Procedure
• A credit card or cash deposit is required for incidentals at check in.
• A photo ID is required at check in.
• Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in at this property.
• No arrivals on December 31st.
• Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
• Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Pets are not permitted, but service animals are always welcome.
Resort Fee & Inclusions A mandatory daily resort fee plus applicable lodging tax will be added to your room account, which entitles you to receive certain complimentary select hotel amenities. Below are the complimentary select hotel amenities that will be provided in the resort fee:
Room types below are subject to this daily resort fee:
• Deluxe Resort King
• Deluxe Resort Queen
• Deluxe Panoramic King
• Deluxe Panoramic Queen
• Unlimited local, domestic long distance, toll free calls
• Complimentary internet in room (up to 7 MB) 7.1 MB 12 MB - $ 7.99 for 24-hour per device 12.1 MB 20 MB - $14.99 for 24-hour per device
• Fitness center passes (2 per day)
• Printing of boarding passes
Suite types below are subject to this daily resort fee:
• Tower Suite
• Parlor Suite
• Salon Suite
• Wi-Fi Internet access for unlimited devices
• Two (2) Wynn Fitness Center passes per day
• Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
• VIP Line Pass to Wynn and Encore nightclubs with tickets purchased directly from Concierge
• VIP Line Pass to The Buffet for up to four (4) guests
• Guaranteed best available show tickets when purchased through Encore or Wynn Concierge
• These inclusions are subject to change
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Accessibility options Available upon request for any specific needs:
• Accessible path of travel
• Accessible bathroom
• Roll-in shower
• Handicapped parking
• In-room accessibility
• Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum and Maximum Stay
• Maximum stay is 14 nights
• Minimum stay is 2 nights