Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 2.5 miles (4 kms).
Bringing an entirely new boutique experience to the Las Vegas Strip, South Beach's iconic Delano has created an artful oasis in the heart of vibrant Las Vegas. Fusing personalized service and high concept design, Delano Las Vegas delivers an unexpected touch of individuality, creating an intimate experience within the private second tower of the Mandalay Bay Resort Complex. The style, sophistication and creative energy of Delano will appeal to even the most discerning international traveler.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Room
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Hot Tub
- Internet Service
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Lounges (9)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Nightclub (4)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Rooms (1100)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tour Excursions
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Leisure, Family Friendly and Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian).
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children, regardless of age, are subject to additional persons charge per night.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Delano Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Delano King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Delano Queen Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Delano Scenic Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
Delano Suite, Featuring a clean color palette of whites and neutrals, the 725-square-foot suite incorporates Delano's iconic window sheers, crisp white linens and over-sized tufted headboards, updated with playful gold accents for a bold and modern touch. Each suite features a private bedroom with a king sized bed, a spacious spa-style bath, and separate living room with its own powder room.
Delano King Suite, Elegant and sleek, the tranquil oasis of the King Suite offers a subtle interpretation of chic. The floor to ceiling windows will envelop your mind with visual splendor as the breathtaking iconic Las Vegas strip, desert and mountain scenery adorn your surroundings. The 725- square-foot suite incorporates Delano's iconic window sheers, crisp white linens and oversized tufted headboards to create a haven of desert flair.
Delano Queen Suite, Inspired by the radiance of Las Vegas, The Queen Suite offers stylish luxury accented with refined hints of the iconic western expanse. Every detail embodies the fusion of Delanos iconic window sheers, crisp white- on-white linens and oversized tufted headboards, updated with smooth, rolling accents for a pleasantly untouched feel. Each suite features a private bedroom with two queen beds, a refreshingly spacious spa-style bath, and a discrete living room with its own powder room.
Delano Scenic Suite, A masterpiece of visual sensation, the Scenic Suite proposes a stunning 180 degree, all- encompassing, panoramic view of the Las Vegas strip that marks this 741 square foot suite as the "piece de resistance" of picturesque escapes. Revel in floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking iconic strip, desert and mountain scenery.
• Each suite features Delano's iconic window sheers, simplistically elegant white-on-white linens, and oversized tufted headboards, all updated with a crisp, clean, and a modern sense of ease.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the King Suite and Queen Suite categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: maid service, ironing board, pillows (goose down), radio, CD/DVD player, refrigerator, air conditioning, room service (24-hour), alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), bath amenities, shower, bathrobes (terry cloth), slippers, bedding (premium), smoke detector, crib (upon request): ($), sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating (central), television (plasma), internet access (high speed, wireless), iron and mini-bar.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• One rollaway bed is allowed in the standard suite.
• No rollaway bed is allowed in upgraded suites.
Miscellaneous Amenities fabric laundry bags, in room fax machine/copier/printer
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
3940 Coffee And Tea, Inspired by the shaded area of a sun- drenched desert, 3940 is a comfortable retreat featuring mid-century modern furniture, plush sofas and communal seating. The ceilings unique lighting features cast a patterned glow to the comfortable surroundings, where guests can lounge and unwind by the marble fireplace or in the alluring living room. The menu is perfect for a quick bite or refreshing beverage - guests can enjoy one of the many artisanal teas, freshly squeezed juices and signature coffees, or perhaps sample one of the signature menu items such as the Nutella and Raspberry Crepes.
Franklin, Enjoy craft cocktails, Cubano Sliders and converse in the seductive lobby bar featuring a deep color palette of dark blues and bronze. Tiny lights descend from the ceiling to create the effect of fireflies in the evening sky. Gold lighting accents and cocktail tables add a touch of glamour to the room, with dramatic navy sheers draping from above. As the day turns to night, immerse yourself in the sounds of DJs and eclectic beats.
Della's Kitchen, Creates an essence of historic farmhouse meets urban kitchen, Della's Kitchen serves breakfast and lunch with an elegant combination of classics, comfort food and seasonal specialties centered around fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Located just steps from the Delano lobby, it blends natural design elements with industrial materials to exude a warm, comfortable simplicity that quietly entices guests to savor each bite and treasure every encounter.
Rivea, *Coming Soon. a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant by internationally celebrated chef Alain Ducasse, and a sophisticated new lounge experience. Further details on both concepts will be announced in the coming weeks. At this time the scheduled opening is the beginning of October but it is subject to change.
• Delano guests have access to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino restaurants, shows, pool and other amenities.
• There is a minimum age of 21 years old required to check-in.
• The exclusive entrance to Delano Las Vegas is located to the west of Mandalay Bay Resort off Las Vegas Blvd and Luxor Drive in the self-parking garage.
• Tucked away in Delano Las Vegas, the elegant bathhouse features steam rooms and saunas, as well as 12 treatment rooms where you can enjoy massages, wraps and facials. We also offer a full salon and the gym, a complete workout facility.
Daylight Beach Club Daylight Beach Club debuted last summer at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas as the first-of-its- kind revolutionary open-air entertainment and nightlife destination. The stylish, unprecedented space revolutionized the day life and entertainment scene by combining the most sought-after DJs - with a specifically designed venue featuring a luxurious 4,400-square-foot pool,1,500-square- foot elevated stage with unobstructed sightlines, 70 daybeds, 25 cabanas and bungalows, six LED screens, plus signature cocktails and cuisine.
A departure from traditional Vegas pool parties, Daylight Beach Club became the ultimate outdoor destination under the sun or stars of Las Vegas.
Daylight begins the 2014 pool season with the addition of two new VIP pools including a 448-square-foot pool to service the north side cabanas and a 245-square-foot pool to service the south-west side cabanas. In addition, lush horticulture has been added to the already impressive space.
Shopping Center The Shoppes at Mandalay Place:
• Located between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, from shot glasses to Shark Reef treasures and items not found anywhere else, the shopping possibilities are endless at Mandalay Bay. In addition to the resorts many shopping venues, you may explore many exciting shopping possibilities at the Shoppes at Mandalay Place. This unique collection of experiential venues and eclectic stores offers 40 unique venues, including bars, restaurants, and one-of-a-kind shoppes from around the U.S.
Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
• Welcome to the element of surprise. Shark Reef Aquarium is a celebration of the world's exotic marine predators. Here, you'll see all kinds saw-fish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranha, jellyfish and the rare golden crocodile, to name a few. In all, there are over 2,000 animals in 1.6 million gallons of water. For the ultimate SCUBA experience, take a wondrous dive in Shark Reef's 1.3 million-gallon Shipwreck exhibit.
• Guests will be allowed to travel and stay with their dogs at Delano Las Vegas on the 800 wing of the 22nd floor for an additional fee per night per dog.
• Each guest will be allowed a maximum of 2 (two) dogs that can not exceed a combined weight of 100 pounds.
• Guests dogs can not be left unattended in the suite at anytime. If a dog is not placed in a kennel or carrier and is found unattended in the suite the guest will incur a fee per an hour.
• This will be enforced by Security if deemed necessary.
• Upon arrival to Delano Las Vegas, guests will be asked to complete a Dog Registration Policy Acknowledgment from. This will contain the guests contact number, dogs name and detailed description of the guidelines that pertain to having a dog in a suite.
• The guest will receive a Dog Friendly Welcome package. This package will consist of a dog treat, bag and welcome letter.
Out Door Facility:
• All dog owners will be directed to the grass area across from Delano Las Vegass west entrance.
• A dog bag dispenser and receptacle is provided at the designated location.
• Dogs will not be allowed in the Spa areas, food and beverage outlets, Pool, Casino Floor, Shark Reef, etc. They will only be allowed in designated suites at Delano Las Vegas and the grass area across from Delano Las Vegass west entrance.
• For a fee, dog walking and sitting can be arranged by contacting the Concierge Desk at Delano Las Vegas.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
Delano Beach Club Exclusive to Delano Las Vegas guests, Delano Beach Club is a luxurious pool club with whimsical elements and personalized services synonymous with the boutique hotel. Featuring a submerged chess board, signature cocktails, and chaise lounges, our beach club offers guests the options of a lively atmosphere or an exclusive retreat.
• For guests seeking a change in scenery, Delano Beach Club is just steps from the sand and surf of Mandalay Bay Beach, Moorea Beach Club and DAYLIGHT Beach Club.
Seasonal Pool Info Delano Las Vegas will debut Delano Beach Club this April with a posh yet playful new take on the Las Vegas pool scene.
• Transporting guests to an oasis worlds beyond the hustle and bustle of The Strip, Delano Beach Club will create an effortlessly luxurious pool club with whimsical elements and personalized services synonymous with the boutique hotel.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Beachside Casino Directly on the sand and just feet from the crashing waves, the three-story, climate-controlled, glass-fronted casino offers a uniquely resortist experience. Sliding glass panels provide open-air access and stunning views while allowing guests to flirt with Lady Luck in the air-conditioned comfort of a world-class casino. At this player's paradise, casual attire is actually encouraged. Even the dealers are dressed in bikinis and beachwear. Not to mention, the casino is the only place to catch the summer Concerts on the Beach without missing a moment at the tables.
Games available include Blackjack, Roulette, Craps
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
• This is hotel is non smoking property. Should a guest choose to smoke they will be charged a deep cleaning fee.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Mandalay Place Shopping