Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 5 miles (8 kms).
Caesars Palace is one of the world's best known resort casino, celebrating the grandeur that was Rome, in an 85- acre destination location that sets the standard for entertainment, dining and luxury. Reigning at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace ranks among the world's top luxury resorts known for its originality and beauty. The resort features 4,000 hotel guest rooms and suites, 23 diverse restaurants and cafes, five-acre Garden of the Gods pools and gardens, 50,000 square foot Qua Baths & Spa and 300,000 square feet of premium meeting and convention space. The 4,300- seat Colosseum sits just steps from celebrity chef restaurants and the acclaimed Forum Shops at Caesars. In addition to two casinos, entertainment options include entertainers such as Celine Dion, Elton John and Rod Stewart in the Colosseum, a floating barge lounge with live nightly music, and several nightclubs with DJ music.
Extensive dining choices include two steakhouses, a 24-hour cafe, a buffet restaurant, Japanese and Chinese restaurants, Serendipity 3, the New York City landmark eatery, and fine dining venues from acclaimed chefs Guy Savoy, Bobby Flay and Wolfgang Puck.
The 4.5 acre Garden of the Gods features six outdoor pools and two oversized spa tubs. The on-site health spa, Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Palace, features lavish Roman baths and an Arctic Ice room, and provides therapeutic massage and skin treatments. An expansive fitness center is available. With about 160 stores and 13 specialty food shops and restaurants, the Forum Shops include such luxury names as Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Harry Winston, and Christian Dior. Caesars Palace's 240,000 square feet of meeting and event space comprises 57 meeting and breakout rooms, including four ballrooms. A business center provides laptop and cellphone rentals, high-speed Internet access, and other services (surcharges).
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Ballrooms ($)
- Banquet Facilities ($)
- Bar (pool)
- Bars/Lounges ($)
- Beauty Services ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Casino ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Concierge Desk
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hair Salon ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Service (on request) ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Porter/Bellman Services ($)
- Rooms (3968) ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine
- Spa Services ($)
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Assistance
- Wedding Services ($)
• For everyone the first hour is free
• Your self-parking includes in and out at any Caesars Entertainment self-parking facility (subject to availability) for hotel guests
• Self- parking charges can be billed to the guest hotel bill
• All Nevada residents can continue to self-park for free for up to 24 hours
• Residents of Nevada must have a valid drivers license for entry and exit Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability. Parking (valet): ($) Caesars Palace and Nobu (as they share a valet) are charging guests an additional fee for valet parking. Pool (heated) Open all year. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Romance, Business, Leisure, Honeymoon and Casino.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
2017 Forum King Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Forum Queen/Queen Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Forum Classic King Suite - 2 adults.
• Forum Royal King Suite - 2 adults.
• Augustus King Strip View Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Augustus Queen/Queen Strip View Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Augustus King Premium Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Augustus Queen/Queen Premium Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Augustus King Premium Room Smoking - 2 adults.
• Augustus Queen/Queen Premium Room, Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Octavius King Premium Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Octavius Queen/Queen Premium Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palace Premium King Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Palace Premium Queen/Queen Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Julius Luxury King Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Julius Executive King - 2 adults.
• Augustus Executive King Suite - 2 adults.
• Augustus Premium King Suite - 2 adults.
• Octavius Executive King Suite - 2 adults.
• Palace Premium Studio King Suite, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Palace Premium Studio Queen/Queen Suite, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Forum King Non-smoking, The Forum Tower rooms feature LCD TVs, Anichini linens, and deluxe bathrooms with rain style shower heads. These rooms are 475 square feet and feature one king bed with a pillow top mattress.
Forum Queen/queen Non-smoking, The Forum Tower rooms feature LCD TVs, Anichini linens, and deluxe bathrooms with rain style shower heads are just a few of the touches we've put into these rooms. These rooms are 475 square feet and feature two queen beds with a pillow top mattress.
Forum Classic King Suite, The Classic suites are adorned in neutral tones and pops of color. In addition to the spacious bedroom, the suite has a separate living room with seating, coffee table, and flat-screen TV. These suites feature a king bed.
Forum Royal King Suite, Indulge in comfort in the Forum Tower Royal suite. Invite company to share the spacious living area, in addition to a dining area that seats six. Amenities include a jetted bathtub and rain shower in the stone-tiled bathroom.
Augustus King Strip View Non-smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower King rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and lobby.
Augustus Queen/queen Strip View Non-smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower 2 Queen rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and.
Augustus King Premium Room, Non-smoking, Non-Smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower King rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and lobby.
Augustus Queen/queen Premium Room, Non-smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower 2 Queen rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and Lobby.
Augustus King Premium Room Smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower King rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and lobby.
Augustus Queen/queen Premium Room, Smoking, The recently refurbished Augustus Tower 2 Queen rooms feature a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. A spa-style marble bathroom compliments the lavish style with dual sinks and a TV. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and Lobby.
Octavius King Premium Room, Non-smoking, One night in an Octavius Tower King room and you will realize that indulgence is not a privilege. It is a way of life. The room features exclusive amenities and state-of-the-art electronics. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and lobby.
Octavius Queen/queen Premium Room, Non-smoking, One night in an Octavius Tower 2 Queen room and you will realize that indulgence is not a privilege. It is a way of life. The room features exclusive amenities and state-of-the-art electronics.
• Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool and lobby.
Palace Premium King Room, Non-smoking, Retreat to the elegance of the 650 sq ft Palace Tower room. The bedchamber features a marble dressing table and refreshment center with wood furnishings. The marble bathroom comes complete with brass fixtures, dual sinks, and an oversized spa tub.
Palace Premium Queen/queen Room, Non-smoking, A Caesars-style marble bathroom features an oversized spa tub, walk-in shower, brass fixtures, and dual sinks. The luxury extends with two queen beds, pillow top mattresses, a marble dressing table, refreshment center, and dark wood furnishings.
Julius Luxury King Room, Non-smoking, The Julius Room features a modern interior with a warm neutral palette and a pop of golden yellow. The custom-upholstered headboard incorporates mirrored panels, while the stone, glass bath- room features a double sink vanity and hand-held shower head.
Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-smoking, The Julius Room features a modern interior with a warm neutral palette and a pop of golden yellow. The custom-upholstered headboard incorporates mirrored panels, while the stone, glass bath- room features a double sink vanity and hand-held shower head.
Julius Executive King, The Julius Suite features a modern interior with a warm neutral palette and a pop of golden yellow. The custom-upholstered headboard incorporates mirrored panels, while the stone and glass bathroom features a double sink and hand-held shower head.
Augustus Executive King Suite, The refurbished Augustus Executive Suite features a classic Caesars theme, but with a contemporary update. This suite offers a separate dining area, living room, wet bar, whirlpool tub and a king bed. Located near the Garden of the Gods Pool.
Augustus Premium King Suite, The Augustus Premium Suite has an elegant, timeless appeal with an open living room, separate seating areas, a wet bar, dining table, and one king bed. Cool grey tones are accented by infusions of royal blue and champagne gold.
Octavius Executive King Suite, These luxurious Executive suites are both elegant and comforting. The calming tones and intimate, nature-inspired atmosphere offer the perfect respite. This suite offers a separate dining area, living room, wet bar and whirlpool tub.
Palace Premium Studio King Suite, Non-smoking, The Palace Tower Petite suite features a modern bedroom with space to stretch out. Also included is a marble bathroom anchored by dual showers and an oversized spa tub. These suites feature a king bed.
Palace Premium Studio Queen/queen Suite, Non-smoking, The Palace Tower Petite suite features a modern bedroom with space to stretch out. Also included is a marble bathroom anchored by dual showers and an oversized spa tub. These rooms have two queen beds with pillow top mattresses.
All accommodations include: key (electronic), ironing board, robes, CD player, rollaway bed (on request): ($), air conditioning, safe (in-accommodation, electronic), alarm clock, telephones, bathtub (oversized), televisions, blackout drapes, toiletries, climate control (individual), turndown service, crib (on request): ($), voicemail, desk (writing), wake-up calls, hairdryer, in room movies: ($), internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), iron and mini-bar.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Shadow: A Bar At Caesars Palace, Contemporary designs and eclectic furnishings with a sensual atmosphere, enhanced by provocative shadow dancers. A wide variety of high-energy cocktails and exotic drink menu are served with entertaining style. World-class flair bartenders juggle bottles, toss limes, twirl glasses, and even do back-flips as they prepare beverages while showcasing their amazing skills. In addition, a select menu of alluring appetizers are offered in the evening, including sushi platters, smoked salmon, fresh oysters, crab cakes, fresh fruits, cheeses and caviar.
Lago Buffet, Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend buffets.
• Poolside terrace seating.
Post-time Deli, Burgers and hot dogs in race and sports book.
• Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Stage Deli, New York-style deli sandwiches, cheesecake, matzo-ball soup. Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Cleopatra's Barge, Luxurious floating lounge, which is an ornate replica of the sturdy but graceful craft that transported the royalty of Egypt on the Nile River in the time of Julius Caesar, showcasing live music and DJ's spinning the latest pop hits, and features a dance floor that literally rocks.
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Continuing his success with Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas Chef Ramsay will be opening a Pub & Grill in Caesars Palace in November of 2012. They are taking over the space previously occupied by Bradley Ogden. This venue will feature the outside patio as the Pub and the inside as the grill. Private dining space will be available as well.
Bacchanal Buffet, Opening in September 2012, Bacchanal will serve up an over-the-top feast created by a team of master chefs, offering the most variety on the Las Vegas Strip. Bacchanal Buffet will feature more than 500 items, from classic favorites such as made-to-order omelets, the freshest seafood and roasted meats like prime rib to cutting edge, regional comfort food like breakfast pizzas, red- velvet pancakes, wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas and Chinese dim sum, even roasted South Carolina shrimp and grits. The 25,000 square-foot homage to eating will feature seating for 600 guests in a unique design canvas of glass, wood and steel, incorporating a modern aesthetic of clean lines, natural recycled and reclaimed materials, and a priceless view of the world-famous Garden of the Gods pool complex. Bacchanal Buffet will showcase a team of master chefs led by executive chef Scott Green, including an award-winning pastry chef, and progressive presentations featuring individually-plated items, small plates, numerous cooking stations, and a staggering dessert display. With chefs front-and-center at Bacchanal Buffet, visitors will be awed by not only the vast choices, but the freshness of the food and overall innovative design of the space. The Bacchanal Buffet will be open daily from 7:00am to 10:00pm, serving breakfast, lunch and a seafood-featured dinner.
Beijing Noodle No. 9, Offers an upscale casual restaurant featuring hand pulled noodles, authentic house made soup dumplings, and Cantonese-style dim sum. Open 7 days a week, serving lunch and dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
Bertolini's, Pasta, pizza, Italian fare in casual setting with expansive "sidewalk" seating inside the Forum Shops. Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Central, This jovial social centre is a unique and modern gathering place where Michel, an award-winning chef, serves American favorites with a French twist all day and all night.
Cypress Street Marketplace, Offering a wide variety of cuisines and specialty foods where you will find an interactive culinary experience, dining on the go or gift hunting. Special lighting effects blend with artful architectural treatments to create a vibrant experience full of visual interest.
Guy Savoy Restaurant, French cuisine, with culinary creations that are festive, fresh, and delicious-even poetic. Hours:
• Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-10:30pm; Closed Monday and Tuesday.
La Salsa, Mexican specialties and margarita bar. Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Mesa Grill, featuring Southwestern cuisine. Open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
Mr. Chow's, details are everything. There is thought and purpose to every item in the restaurant, no matter how big or small. When it comes to the table setting, the chairs and tables are custom made and can be found in all of the other MR CHOW locations. Dressed in crisp white linen, a spotlight shines from beneath the table, illuminating a hand-blown vase of white orchids. Chows signature is found on all the tableware silver engraved utensils, silver Fiji water holders and even white entre plates with a notable signature by Cy Twombly.
Nobu, Set to open in December of 2012 Caesars Entertainment is eagerly anticipating the arrival of Nobu. "This restaurant will mark many first milestones, the first Nobu on the Las Vegas Strip, the very first of the restaurants to offer an in-room dining menu and the first ever Nobu to open along side a Nobu Hotel. Caesars Palace shares our values in striving to leave guests with lasting memories and we are thrilled to be revealing the new concepts and designs for Nobu Caesars Palace. Just like the 24 signature Nobu restaurants around the world, Nobu Caesars Palace will offer an ambiance as brilliant as the food. A place to see and be seen, the 12,775-square-foot restaurant will express the sensibility that combines the best of the east and west in a fun and often whimsical setting. Bowed columns of bamboo will line the exterior of the restaurant to resemble the structure of the traditional Japanese ikebana basket used for the art of flower-arranging. A brand new vocabulary of natural design elements incorporating stone, wood and paper will create an exclusive yet inviting dining scene.
Payard Patisserie & Bistro, will offer classic French bistro fare and fresh pastries for breakfast and lunch; dinner features a four-course all-dessert tasting menu. There will also be a retail area where customers can purchase chocolates, candies, pastries and coffee to go. Located adjacent to hot-spot Rao's.
Planet Hollywood, Branch of international chain featuring movie memorabilia and American food. Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Rao's, Modeled after the 110-year-old East Harlem Italian restaurant. Rao's has a unique niche in Italian fine dining. Serious food critics applaud Rao's simplicity, excellence and authenticity. What further distinguishes it is the feeling that you're having dinner in an Italian grandmother's house. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sea Harbour, Direct from mainland China, Sea Harbour features award winning authentic Cantonese seafood, including live-to-table selections and abalone. Open seven nights weekly for dinner only.
Searsucker, Located in Caesars Palace, adjacent to OMNIA Nightclub, Searsucker serves New American Classic cuisine, handcrafted cocktails and craft beers. A restaurant brand conceptualized by chef Brian Malarkey, brings shareable comfort cuisine coupled with a casual "feel-good" atmosphere. Named after the simplicity of the seersucker fabric, which is casual and emanates a relaxed vibe among those who wear it, Searsucker evokes that same feeling in its dishes and atmosphere. By utilizing a mix of modern and rustic materials to create a warm and inviting setting with lounge area, open kitchen and private dining room, the overall layout and feel of the space factors well into Searsucker's fabric of social 'dining' concept - aimed to make guests feel as if they are enjoying a great dinner party with close friends. bold flavors, and playful profiles inform the bevy of fun and shareable dishes at Searsucker's latest outpost. Putting a re-imagined twist on classic American dishes, chef Brian Malarkey's menu offers something for everyone.
Spago, Replication of celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck's original casual-dining, fusion food Hollywood restaurant. Independently operated.
• Open for lunch and dinner.
Stripside Cafe And Bar, Famous New York City landmark eatery offering a one-of-a-kind dining experience in the dining room or outdoor al fresco dining on three terraces topped with bright pink and orange awnings. Located near Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Sweet and savory menu, including popular favorites such as the Forbidden Broadway Sundae and A Summer Bries sandwich. Open Sunday through Thursday 11:00am to 11:00pm, and Friday and Saturday 11:00am to midnight.
The Cheesecake Factory, Branch of national chain offering long global menu, oversized portions, and many cheesecakes and other desserts. Independently operated. Open for lunch and dinner.
Palm Restaurant, Outpost of legendary New York steakhouse featuring prime-grade beef and jumbo lobsters. Independently operated.
• Open for lunch and dinner.
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $200.00 per stay. Credit card deposit will allow for full room charging privileges. Cash deposit will only activate in room movies and phone. Cash deposit not permitted if reservation was made within 24 hours.
• Two casinos totaling 129,000 square feet include slots, table games, a poker room, and a race and sports book.
• The Forum Shops has a fire, water, and smoke show with mythical Atlantis rising and falling in a 50,000-gallon aquarium with outsized, animatronic characters.
• At the Shadow Bar, juggling bartenders entertain while topless dancers perform in silhouette behind screens flanking the bar.
• Cleopatra's Barge, a floating barge lounge, offers live music nightly.
• PURE Nightclub at Caesars Palace sets new standards for Las Vegas nightlife with progressive DJs, awesome views and sexy style.
• This property allows pets in specific rooms only.
• Pet policy is dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight is 50 pounds
• All Petstay rooms must be requested
Check in Policy
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check-in. Photo identification will be required upon check-in.
• A credit card or cash deposit is required at check in for incidentals
Las Vegas Shows Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events.
From Celine Dion, Elton John and Rod Stewart, Caesars Palace headlines the biggest names in entertainment. Purchase your Caesars Palace show tickets now and be a part of the epic experience.
Caesars Palaces concert venue, The Colosseum is home to the greatest entertainers in the world. Celine Dion takes the stage with her powerful love ballads. Grammy Award winner Elton John performs five decades of hits in his show, The Million Dollar Piano and Rod Stewart takes guests on a musical journey with his legendary rock and soulful classics.
With musical styling and charisma like Frank Sinatra, English singer-songwriter Matt Goss brings back the spirit of retro Vegas with his smooth vocals and charm. For those searching for something zany and outrageous, Absinthe combines the world of circus with comedy with old burlesque.
Caesars Palace also features limited-time engagements and events throughout the year. Whatever you decide, the resort offers an impressive variety of Las Vegas shows to choose from. Explore more Las Vegas entertainment at Harrah's!
• MARIAH CAREY #1'S Mariah Carey, the iconic chanteuse and best-selling female artist of all time, is coming to Las Vegas with a headlining residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
• ROD STEWART: THE HITS Rock icon Rod Stewart brings Las Vegas entertainment to the Colosseum stage for a two-year residency in "Rod Stewart:
• The Hits," a Las Vegas concert celebration of his five decades atop the musical world.
• REBA, BROOKS & DUNN: TOGETHER IN VEGAS For the first time ever, superstar entertainers Reba, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn join forces for a one-of-a-kind country music residency Reba, Brooks & Dunn: Together in Vegas.
• JERRY SEINFELD Jerry Seinfeld fans can catch the all-star comedian as he returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for two nights of his critically acclaimed stand-up comedy on April 17 & 18.
• ELTON JOHN - THE MILLION DOLLAR PIANO One of the most successful live acts on the road today, Elton and his band put on an unforgettable show: the entire audience standing, dancing and singing along with much- loved classic songs.
• MATT GOSS Matt Goss' show in Las Vegas features a dynamic blend of musical talent and an awe-inspiring performance backed by a full band, horn section, backing singers and dancers.
• ABSINTHE A surreal experience for adults, ABSINTHE features wild and outlandish acts in a theatre-in-the-round presentation.
• Audiences are treated to a night of imagination and excess with performances that amaze and inspire.
• In a setting of Roman-style grandeur with cypresses, palm trees, marble columns, and classical statues, the 4.5-acre Garden of the Gods includes four pools and two oversized spa tubs.
• The round, 10,000-square-foot Palace Pool contains a rotunda with a gilded statue of Caesar.
• Cushioned, draped daybeds surround the rectangular, 5,000- square-foot Neptune Pool.
• Screened for privacy, the sundeck around the 150-foot-long Venus Pool is available for topless sunbathing.
• Poolside cabanas with televisions, phones, ceiling fans, and padded lounges are available for rent.
• Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace features lavish Roman baths and an Arctic Ice room, therapeutic massage, and skin treatments.
• An expansive fitness center is available.
• Hotel guests receive preferred tee times at Harrah's Rio Secco Golf Club, 14 miles away.
• Set among the foothills of the Black Mountains, the club has an 18-hole championship course
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23.5 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
• The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 30 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
• Mount Charleston, 39 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply. -Golfing nearby -Golf, driving range nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Aerobics on site -Swimming on site -Yoga classes/instruction on site
2016-2017 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 09/22/2016 - 12/31/2017
The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 2 (two) device
• All local calls
Baggage Handling Fees:
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.