Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
It's the center of everything you love about Las Vegaswith a distinctive New York-New York attitude! Taste an inspired portfolio of fun culinary adventures, indulge in our world- class amenities, be dazzled by one-of-a-kind attractions and let our unique entertainment lineup take your breath away. From the adrenaline-pumping rollercoaster to unforgettable nightlife, youre going to feel the energy at New York-New York. Come BE A PART OF IT!
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Banquet Room
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pool (outdoor, seasonal)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Shop (golf, logo) ($)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Valet Service ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children are charged regardless of age.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Run of House - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Park Avenue Room King - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 children.
• Park Avenue Room Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Run Of House, Enjoy some no-nonsense rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of The Strip in the enhanced 350-square-foot rooms featuring a King bed or luxurious two Queen beds.
• Previously known as Park Avenue.
Park Avenue King, Enjoy some no-nonsense rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of The Strip in our enhanced 350-square-foot rooms featuring a luxurious King bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Park Avenue Queen, Enjoy some no-nonsense rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of The Strip in the enhanced 350-square-foot rooms featuring a luxurious two Queen beds.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Park Avenue and Madison Avenue categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: sprinkler system, ironing board, rollaway bed (on request): ($), data ports, shower, internet access, maid service, telephone, CD/DVD player, bathtub, room service: ($), hairdryer, smoke detector, iron, television, air conditioning, radio, crib (on request): ($), safety deposit box, heating and alarm clock.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar At Times Square, A neighborhood piano bar in the heart of the city, guests at the Bar At Times Square will feel as if they are just one of the gang. This heart pumping, foot stomping good time comes courtesy of the world famous Dueling Pianos, who duke it out every night to a montage of music ranging from Billy Joel to Broadway, while patrons belt out the words in a cacophony of keys. The recently added "Sax Man" is a high-energy performer who walks the Village Streets like a Pied Piper "saxing" Blues and Motown. It doesn't matter if you can't sing, just as long as you do. There are plenty of tasty drinks that will relax your pipes as well as your nerves. Open Monday through Wednesday 8:00pm to 2:00am, Thursday and Sunday 3:00pm to 7:00pm; 8:00pm to 2:00am and Friday and Saturday 3:00pm to 7:00pm; 8:00pm to 3:00am. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
Big Chill, Enjoy an ice-cold frozen cocktail chilled to perfection. Lots of fun souvenir cups to choose from!
Center Bar, Bring the action full circle within the Center Bar, located in the heart of New York-New Yorks casino floor. Step into the core and surround yourself with hot multi- denomination bar top games, five screens broadcasting the days wildest sporting events and a booming sound system perfect for any DJ jams. Make some new friends or people watch as you chill with a specialty cocktail mixed to perfection. For something a bit stronger and sweeter than the usual spirits, you'll get a kick out of the Center Bars traditional absinthe service. Bottle service is also offered in the Center Bar lounge. Whether you're ready to get the party started or wind down in style, the Center Bar will keep you buzzing anytime day or night at New York-New York!
High Limit Bar, Handcrafted cocktails amongst the High Limit gaming tables and slots. Gaming is 24 hours, bar opens at 2:00pm and closes at 4:00am.
Pour 24, open daily 24hours, Celebrating 24 of the very best American Craft Beers, Pour 24 takes you on a tour of the American beer landscape from Alaska to New York and back to Hawaii.
The Lobby Bar, Adjacent to the hotel registration desk, this intimate bar offers guests the opportunity to relax before or after check-in.
New York Pizzeria, Get your slice on at New York Pizzeria! At NYP, the slices are cut big from each and every 18" gourmet signature pizza oven-baked to perfection. From slices or full pies loaded with toppings, to calzones, stromboli, garlic knots, and salads, NYP has something for every appetite - big or small and uses only fresh top- quality ingredients in their made-from-scratch recipes. For the ultimate pizza and beer lover's experience, enjoy several NYP menu selections accompanying the rich hand- crafted malt brews at Pour 24.
America, A bevy of continental favorites awaits you at the 24-hour America. Take a culinary journey of food, wine and beer from coast to coast. Open Daily, 24hrs. Dress code casual.
Chin Chin Chinese Cafe And Sushi Bar, This Los Angeles legend serves traditional Chinese food in a colorful, vivacious setting. Watch the chefs preparing exotic fare in the exhibition kitchens. Dress code casual, casual elegant. Reservations not required.
General Opening Hours: 8:00am-11:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Gonzalez Y Gonzalez, Spice up your life with the zing of saucy Southwestern fare at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez. This up-beat Las Vegas dining experience is made even more saucy with an outdoor courtyard, tequila bar, lanterns, and pinatas!
Il Fornaio, serving homemade and imported pasta; wood-fire pizza, rotisserie chicken and duck; hearty steaks and chops; mesquite-grilled fish; and the season's picks for salads and soups. Dress code casual, casual elegant.
Nathans Hot Dogs, Enjoy a delicious Nathan's hot dog or some of the freshest pizza this side of Coney Island. Located on the Arcade level.
Nine Fine Irishmen, This authentic Irish Pub serves authentic Irish cuisine made with only the freshest natural ingredients straight from Ireland. Enjoy Las Vegas' finest stouts, ales, lagers, and spirits at Nine Fine Irishmen. The pub also features a Victorian-style bar, two levels of open- air patio overlooking the Las Vegas Strip and live entertainment and Irish tunes.
Village Street Eateries, Discover an untraditional food court amidst a Greenwich Village-style neighborhood with brownstone buildings, balconies and street lamps. The Village Street Eateries offer you a variety of tempting foods including juicy hamburgers, fresh sliced deli sandwiches and New York style pizza, to name a few.
Gallagher's Steakhouse, featuring only the finest USDA prime, dry-aged beef and fresh seafood. Dress code is casual elegant.
• Reservations recommended.
• The upgraded pool area features a large pool, one whirlpool and a high-tech sound system.
• Swimmers and sunbathers may enjoy food and beverage service, comfortable patio chairs, cabana and daybed rentals, pool- side chair massages by appointment and availability, and more.
• Pool hours vary seasonally.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Internet Access
• Fitness Center Access
• Local & 800 Phone Calls
• Additional inclusions
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into property
Coney Island Emporium
• The emporium features video games, midway games and an arcade for all ages.
• Open daily.
Entertainment Information Dancing Queen:
• A fun packed all-singing, all-dancing show that is sure to get you on your feet.
• Dancing Queen features the hits of ABBA and other 70s classics guaranteed to have everyone dancing and singing along
Shades of Temptation:
• One of the most beautiful topless show in Las Vegas comes to New York-New York with gorgeous girls and handsome guys
• Shades of Temptation is a sophisticated chic take on the world of fetish and fantasy.
• This show will take you on a whirlwind of impulse and enticement with modern music and exquisite dancers
• This is a must see for anyone looking to have their wildest desires performed live right in front of their eyes
• A world of guilty pleasure awaits!
• Broadway Celebration brings all the hottest Broadway show tunes into one dazzling New York-style extravaganza
• Featuring a fabulous cast of singers and dancers, this breathtaking show takes the audience to Broadway to enjoy the greatest show tunes
• The non-stop celebration includes hits from Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, Grease, Mamma Mia and Hairspray, among other classic Broadway shows
• Show runs Tuesday through Sunday at 7:00pm
• Broadway Celebration is dark on Monday
• Zumanity, The Sensual Side of Cirque Du Soleil is a provocative cabaret-style production with a Cirque du Soleil twist.
• Celebrating its 10 year anniversary, ZUMANITY blends playful innuendo with daring eroticism in the intimate ZUMANITY Theatre at New York New York.
• Created for an adult audience 18 years and older, ZUMANITY explores different perspectives of love and contains explicit and provocative content.
• Days: Friday through Tuesday
• Dark: Wednesday and Thursday
• Times: 7:30pm and 10:00pm
Spa and Salon
• Rejuvenate in tranquility at The Spa & Salon at New York- New York
• Here, you can enjoy soothing massages and aromatherapies, a relaxing whirlpool or sauna, try out the latest in advanced fitness equipment and more
• Or try a new style from our team of hair professionals.
The Broadway Theater
• Experience Broadway at its finest in this intimate theater featuring a musical extravaganza of live performances
• This intimate theater is home to various hit shows available for all ages
• With glittering productions featuring a dynamic cast of singers and dancers clad in beautiful costumes and stepping to dazzling choreography
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
Hershey's Chocolate World Las Vegas store is a two-story destination that features all things HERSHEY'S. This new retail experience offers guests a chance to create their own HERSHEYS happiness through a variety of interactive experiences such as personalizing HERSHEYS chocolate bar wrappers and finding their own REESES PERFECT combination.
The Roller Coaster
• The Roller Coaster is located on the second floor in the Coney Island Emporium.
• This exciting ride twists, loops and dives around the perimeter and even through the center of the resort, allowing riders to experience the thrilling force of Negative Gs like never before.
• The Roller Coaster is one of the world's first coasters to feature a 180-degree heartline twist and dive maneuver, and only the second heartline coaster to operate in the world, providing riders with heart-stopping action and thrills.
• Sunday through Thursday: 11:00am to 11:00pm
• Friday and Saturday: 10:30am to midnight
• Riders must be at least 54 inches tall