Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to strip, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms).
Guests are drawn to the magnetic character and charming personality of the Golden Nugget. This renowned destination focuses on fusing the best of accommodations and enter- tainment with down-home hospitality, all the while keeping you the center of attention. Each guestroom features signature touches like armories and marble bathrooms. Satisfaction is served at every restaurant, whether your appetite desires a sizzling steak, succulent seafood or sumptuous szechwan. Watch headline entertainment in this one-of-a-kind Las Vegas venue that offers comfortable theater-style seating, an enhanced environment and an up- close-and-personal experience. The centerpiece of the hotel is its aquatic playground, complete with aquarium, shark tank, cabanas, bar, Jacuzzi, gaming, and a three-story water slide. Whether it's requesting a massage in the comfort of your own guestroom or booking tee times on the challenging links of Las Vegas, you'll be taken care of in first-class Golden Nugget manner.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room
- Barber Shop ($)
- Bars (12) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Float Mats
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high-speed) ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (outdoor, heated) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Restaurants (10) ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Sundries Shop (2)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Towels (pool)
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Carson Tower Deluxe - 4 adults.
• Carson Tower - 2 Doubles - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Rush Tower - King - 4 adults.
• Gold Tower Deluxe - 4 adults.
• Gold Tower - 2 Doubles - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Rush Tower rooms are all non smoking rooms
Carson Tower Deluxe, Located in the Carson Tower, unwind in the elegant ambiance of rich brown and beige decor set amidst the backdrop of the pool terrace, downtown Las Vegas or the Spring Mountain Range. Each guest room features signature touches, including armoires with cable televisions, marble bathrooms with elegant fixtures and vanity areas with lighted makeup mirrors.
Carson Tower - 2 Double(*), Located in the Carson Tower, unwind in the elegant ambiance of rich brown and beige decor set amidst the backdrop of the pool terrace, downtown Las Vegas or the Spring Mountain Range. Each guest room features signature touches, including armoires with cable televisions, marble bathrooms with elegant fixtures and vanity areas with lighted makeup mirrors.
Rush Tower - King, will provide the ultimate in modern luxury accommodations. The new Rush Tower deluxe guest- rooms are at least 20 percent larger than the current standard North and Carson Tower rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and feature upgraded pillow top mattresses, feather down comforters, plasma televisions, and contemporary decor. Many rooms will have incredible views of the Las Vegas Strip as well as wonderful views of the Spring Mountains and the Golden Nugget pool, The Tank.
The new tower will introduce a new dining experience, a Chart House Aquarium restaurant including a 75,000 gallon tropical aquarium. The Chart House Aquarium restaurant will offer signature Chart House menu items as well as many specialty dishes unique to the Golden Nugget location.
• The amazing aquarium centerpiece will be visible from Rush Tower's impressive lobby area as well as providing a great atmosphere to socialize while enjoying your meal.
A new intimate swimming pool with 8 plush cabanas and covered lounging areas will also be a part of the new tower and will adjoin to the third floor of The Tank pool. In addition three new retail venues will open in Rush Tower, including a jewelry shop and high-end boutique apparel. All this, plus a luxurious new reservation desk, porte cochere and valet, and a landscaped entrance at First Street and Carson Street, Rush Tower will certainly further the Golden Nugget's standing as the crown jewel of downtown Las Vegas.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Gold Tower Deluxe, rooms boast 374 square feet of space and have been freshly renovated with a modern color palate featuring rich browns and gold accents, luxury bedding with premium Serta mattresses created exclusively for the Golden Nugget, and modern bath complete with glass-enclosed shower and vessel sink. Gold Tower rooms are all non-smoking and offer convenient access to the Hotel Lobby, Casino and the Tank pool complex.
Gold Tower - 2 Doubles(*), rooms boast 374 square feet of space and have been freshly renovated with a modern color palate featuring rich browns and gold accents, luxury bedding with premium Serta mattresses created exclusively for the Golden Nugget, and modern bath complete with glass-enclosed shower and vessel sink. Gold Tower rooms are all non-smoking and offer convenient access to the Hotel Lobby, Casino and the Tank pool complex.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee maker.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar 46, Find yourself in the middle of the action. Experience our newest bar, offering live gaming and outdoor patio seating with a great view of the Fremont Street Experience. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 11:00am-3:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Claude's Bar, A relaxed meeting place in the heart of the casino, where friends meet, raise a toast and watch sports on the plasma screens Hours of Operation: Open 24 Hours a Day! Hours of operation are subject to change.
Gold Diggers, Drink. Dance. Downtown. Come for the party, stay for the view. Dance the night away at Golden Nuggets hottest spot for cocktails, partying and great balcony views overlooking the Fremont Street Experience. DJs spinning today's hottest hits are sure to keep you dancing all night long! Wednesday-Sunday doors open at 9:00pm (closed Monday & Tuesday) Bottle service available Hours of operation are subject to change.
H2o Bar At The Tank, Drinking al fresco. With a poolside attitude and the ambience to match. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday:
• 10:00am-2:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Ice Bar, You've Arrived. Enjoy a variety of specialty cocktails at this ultra-chic lobby bar. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 11:00am-2:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar, Mouth-watering Mexican food, over 70 boutique Tequilas and numerous high definition flat screen TVs showcasing your favorite sporting events - all set the tone for a perfect day or night in Vegas! Tapas, tacos, enchiladas and margaritas all top the list plus an excellent selection of Mezcal Tequilas. Guests will especially enjoy the giant-sized 80-ounce ice cold beer towers. If you are looking for something delicious and fast, order at the To-Go station or call us to place and pick-up your order.
The Grill, Quick fare for fast times. Sometimes there's just too much to do and no time to sit down for a meal. Make a quick stop at The Grille and fuel up with pizzas, hotdogs, burgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Hours of Operation: Open 24 Hours Hours of operation are subject to change.
The Buffet, Fresh, inventive choices. Live cooking stations. And no portion limits. Bring your appetite. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Thursday: Breakfast 7:00am-10:30am Lunch 10:30am- 3:30pm Dinner 3:30pm-10:00pm Friday-Sunday, Seafood & More Dinner 3:30pm-10:00pm Saturday & Sunday Champagne Brunch 7:00am- 3:30pm Hours of operation are subject to change.
Starbucks, Coffee that needs no introduction. Open 24/7. Two locations available: Fremont Street Experience, complete with outdoor patio, open 24 hours. Carson Tower 5:00am-10:00pm Hours of operation are subject to change.
Rush Lounge, A contemporary meeting place on the casino floor.
• Featuring live music by "FOURSUM featuring Sophia Maria", signature drinks and VIP table service, courtesy of the most beautiful staff in Las Vegas. Hours of Operation: 6:00pm-2:00am (4:00am on weekends) Hours of operation are subject to change.
Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar, Mouth-watering Mexican food, over 70 boutique Tequilas and numerous high def flat screen TVs showcasing your favorite sporting events - all set the tone for a perfect day or night in Vegas! Tapas, tacos, enchiladas and margaritas all top the list plus an excellent selection of Mezcal Tequilas. Guests will especially enjoy the giant-sized 80-ounce ice cold beer towers. If you are looking for something delicious and fast, order at the To-Go station or call us to place and pick-up your order. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Sunday: 11:00am-2:00am To Go Counter: Sunday-Thursday:
• 8:00am-12:00 midnight Friday and Saturday: 8:00am-2:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Chart House, Top-of-the-catch seafood and succulent steaks, featuring a 75,000 gallon tropical fish aquarium. Hours of Operation:
• Restaurant: Sunday: 11:30am-10:30pm Monday-Thursday: 11:30am-11:00pm Friday-Saturday: 11:30am-11:30pm Bar: Sunday-Thursday: 11:00am-Midnight Friday-Saturday: 11:00am-1:00am Happy Hour: Monday-Friday: 4:00pm-6:00pm Hours of operation are subject to change.
Claim Jumper, Guaranteed to have Something Delicious for Everyone. Famous for food crafted with the best ingredients and an atmosphere that makes you feel right at home, Claim Jumper offers an experience sure to satisfy everyone. The menu features a medley of homemade dishes, including burgers, sandwiches, fresh-baked pot pie, specialty salads, pasta, baby back pork ribs, seafood, Certified Angus Beef, USDA Choice steaks and much more. They also feature the legendary breakfast morning, noon and night. After dinner, make sure you've saved room the decadent six-layer Chocolate Motherlode Cake, renowned by Food Network as one of America's "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts". Call to place a to-go order, or take advantage of the party platters. Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours a day Hours of operation are subject to change.
Lillie's Asian Cuisine, Exotic flavors in elegant surroundings.
• Lillie's Asian Cuisine offers a fusion of traditional Cantonese, Szechwan and Pan-Asian flair, plus the excitement of Teppanyaki tables.
• Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday: 5:00pm-12:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Red Sushi, Color your night red! Red Sushi offers traditional Japanese cuisine in a chic, contemporary ambiance. Whether it's the invitation of fresh, hand- crafted sushi and sashimi, or the temptation of the native Japanese sake and beer selections, Red Sushi is sure to cater to all of your raw cravings. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday:
• 4:00pm-11:00pm Hours of operation are subject to change.
The Grotto, Authentic Italian classics. Enjoy fresh antipasti, spectacular chicken, veal and fish entrees, and delicious homemade pastas. Friendly and inviting, it's perfect for a dinner for two or a party of plenty. Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday: 6:00am-10:30pm Pizza oven and bar open until midnight Friday-Saturday: 6:00am-11:30pm Pizza oven and bar open until 1:00am Hours of operation are subject to change.
Vic & Anthony's, The original Vic & Anthony's in Houston is routinely voted one of America's best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony's second location, we'll let the menu speak for itself - with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday: 5:00pm-11:00pm Hours of operation are subject to change.
Cuisine: Seafood, Steaks.
2016 Bonus Features:
• Each room gets a Golden Value Coupon Book
• Chaise lounges
• Age to check into hotel is 21 years old
• There must be at least 1 guest per room who is 21 years old
• A Credit card or cash deposit is required at check in for incidentals.
• Maximum stay is 10 nights.
Downtown Destination Fee Fremont Experience Fee:
• The Golden Nugget Hotel has a Downtown Destination Fee (plus tax) daily, per room.
• All US Domestic and land only reservations will be charged the daily fee.
• The guest will be responsible for payment directly upon check-in.
• This hotel is pet friendly.
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• The hotel will be implementing a mandatory resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. The resort fee is payable directly to the hotel.
Resort Fee inclusions:
• In-room wireless Internet access for two (2) devices daily, basic service only
• Self and valet parking with in and out privileges
• Access to for two (2) daily to hotel's fitness center.
• Cardio and strength training equipment only.
• Two bottles of water, replenished daily, in guestroom
• Daily newspaper available in Hotel tower lobby
• Printing of airline boarding passes at front desk or box office
• Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change.