Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 2 miles (3 kms).
What's your Lux?? Use your imagination. When you're in the middle of a pyramid full of outrageous shows like Criss Angel Believe, Carrot Top, and FANTASY the possibilities are endless. Enjoy Asian fusion at Rice & Company or please your palette with a filet at Tender steak and seafood. Craving nightlife?? LAX Nightclub will shock your senses. Either way, you'll leave satisfied.
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Convention Center
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment ($)
- Fitness Center
- Florist ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pool (outdoor, seasonal)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Theater Ticket Desk ($)
- Tour Desk ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children, regardless of age, are subject to Additional persons charge per night.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2016 was not changed for 2017.
2017 Run of House - 4 guests.
• Pyramid Deluxe Queen Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Pyramid Deluxe King Room - 2 adults.
• Tower Deluxe Queen Room - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Tower Deluxe King Room - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Tower Luxury Suite - 4 adults or 3 adults and 1 child.
Run Of House, Within the soaring walls of the great pyramid, more than 2,200 Pyramid Deluxe Rooms overlook a spectacular and expansive atrium. Warm and welcoming with soft, rich tones, all rooms feature cable television, in-room high speed internet access, iron and ironing board and oversized showers.
• Previously known as Pyramid Deluxe Room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Mountain or Pool or Strip.
Pyramid Deluxe Queen Room, Soaring above the glittering Strip, the Pyramid Deluxe Queen Room features two queen beds and a flat screen TV for ultimate LUXhilaration.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Pyramid Deluxe King Room, Soaring above the glittering Strip, the Pyramid Deluxe King Room features a spacious bed and a flatscreen TV for ultimate LUXhilaration.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Tower Deluxe Queen Room, is outfitted with two queen beds, flat screen TV, separate shower and bath, and marble counter tops. Sinfully stunning views and beautiful accommodations take relaxation to its peak.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Tower Deluxe King Room, is outfitted with a king bed, flat screen TV, separate shower and bath, and marble counter tops.
• Sinfully stunning views and beautiful accommodations take relaxation to its peak.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Tower Luxury Suite, These expansive suites feature the comforts of home including a separate living area & bedroom with a king bed, two flat screen TVs, separate shower & bath, dual vanity, refrigerator, wet bar, full desk & gourmet coffee maker. Floor-to-ceiling windows show off Las Vegas' best assets.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe Room category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: crib (on request), data ports, hairdryer, alarm clock radio, rollaway bed (on request), telephone, television (remote controlled, cable, pay-per-view movies, satellite) and iron.
Room Service (24-hour): ($)
• No need to get dressed and make your way downstairs for breakfast. Leave on the pajamas, because Luxor In-Room Dining will bring the service right to your room.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Aurora, This bar features unique lighting effects across the ceiling based off the Aurora Borealis or Northern lights. Located in the lobby across the front desk, Aurora creates a welcoming atmosphere where guests can enjoy specialty drinks while playing their favorite bar top games. Aurora offers a variety of contemporary cocktails, an impressive wine selection and Luxor signature sips.
Flight, The comfortable furniture and high energy that make the Flight bar a great place to party. Social gaming is a big part of the experience at Flight; Bar top gaming and black jack tables designed for couples and friends. modern cocktails, specialty beer, creative beverage presentations, and flights of all spirits make this experience memorable.
High Bar, Located by the High Limit Area, guests can enjoy their favorite drinks within an intimate setting. If its watching your favorite game on the brilliant plasma screens or enjoying the bar top gaming, High Bar definitely offers the excitement for you and your friends.
Lax Nightclub, is one of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas. The destination of choice for A-list celebrities and the social jet set, LAX is one of the most talked about clubs in the country. Featuring unrivaled decor and a top- tier sound system, LAX is outfitted in rich, red leathers and adorned with over sized mirrors and shimmering chandeliers, creating a modern and luxurious feel throughout the venue.
• Nightclub is open Wednesday through Saturday at 10:30pm. Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
Playbar, At Playbar guests can watch their favorite games while enjoying Luxor signature sips. Playbar also offers bar top gaming and is conveniently located by the Race and Sports Book where you can wager on all sports. Luxors Race & Sports Book is a state of the art betting arena, including plasma televisions and 110 individual seats with monitors so you won't miss a single second of any game.
More The Buffet At Luxor, for a casual Las Vegas dining experience that is sure to fill your hunger. No reservations required, and children under 4 eat free!
Pyramid Cafe, The Pyramid Breakfast Cafe offers delicious breakfast. For a great beginning to the day, try the red velvet pancakes, strawberry shortcake French toast or the pecan bacon waffle!
Starbucks, now has three locations open at Luxor. One is located on the Atrium Level and the other is located on the Casino floor near Pyramid Cafe. The third one is located next to the Front Desk area is open 24 hours a day.
Food Court, for a quick bite or gourmet coffee to go, the Luxor Food Court offers guests a wide selection of choices. The Food Court is open daily from 6:00am-midnight.
Centra Bar And Lounge, a centrally located social scene, is an exotic yet welcoming escape. Surrounded by all the casino action and offering the ideal locale for mingling with friends new and old, Centra is a warm and inviting area guests can their own. Open Sunday through Thursday 11:00am to 3:00am, Fridays and Saturdays lounge is open 24 hours.
Backstage Deli, The menu includes favorites such as the signature triple decker sandwiches, pretzel bread corned beef, and patty melts with caramelized onions on marbled rye. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located casino level.
Public House, The popular East Coast hangout, Public House, opened its first West Coast location right here at Luxor Hotel & Casino in September 2012. The new 7,000-square-foot restaurant and bar offers American fare and an extensive beer selection. Their mantra, Casual cocktails, comfortable food, spectacular sports paired with an ultra-cool vibe and tasty bar food, makes Public House the place to be in Vegas for sporting events, lunch, dinner and late night dining.
Rice And Company, the atmosphere combines classic and contemporary design features, offering guests a dynamic setting in which to enjoy their dining experience. The restaurant offers three semi-private dining rooms for business meetings, rehearsal dinners, bachelor or bachelorette parties and more, accommodating 10, 30 and 40 guests, respectively.
Tacos And Tequila (t&t), explodes at Luxor Hotel and Casino with hot Mexican fare and edgy design.
Tender Steak And Seafood, Featuring six different types of beef and fresh seafood flown in daily from Hawaii, California, New York and Alaska, TENDER is one of Vegas' top rated steakhouses. TENDER also features an intimate dining room and an extensive wine list.
• Monorail connecting Mandalay Bay, Luxor, and Excalibur.
• This hotel is now a non smoking property. There is no smoking in guestroom and if guests are caught smoking they will be a charged a cleaning fee.
• An intimate 2,000 square foot haven where only members and invited guests are granted access.
• Reminiscent of the infamous street in London, Savile Row caters to an eclectic group with a made-to-measure experience
• Specialized VIP services, a creative mixology program, reliable discretion and a seductive atmosphere are the standard
• Those lucky enough to enter will be the envy of all party goers
• Saturday and Sunday opens at 10:30pm; Monday opens at 9:30pm.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
• Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition will open at Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
• Newly designed for Luxor, this blockbuster exhibition brings to life the story of the ill-fated ship through its authentic artifacts, dramatic room recreations and hands-on interactive experiences.
• As visitors move through expanded Exhibition galleries, they will experience this important historical event, disaster and passenger stories in chronological order: from the construction yards, to her maiden voyage, the fated sinking, to modern day recovery efforts.
• Each guest will become a passenger and feel the excitement of that April day as they step into authentically re- created first and third class cabins, stroll through the Promenade Deck and stop for a breathtaking glance at the social hub of Titanic, the Grand Staircase.
• They will then feel the temperature drop, learn details of the sinking, touch an iceberg and understand the theories of this tragic tale.
Nurture Spa and Salon
• Escape and unwind at Nurture Spa and Salon. Choose from an array of soothing massages, signature facials and body treatments as well as professional hair, nail and makeup services. Soak up all of the benefits our spa has to offer, including the eucalyptus steam bath, dry sauna and whirlpools.
• Let Luxor create your unforgettable Las Vegas Wedding.
• Whether you envision a classic intimate ceremony or a more extravagant event, the Luxor will create the wedding day you've always dreamed of. We take care of all of the details from the flowers to the food.
Pool Information Pool Area
• Luxor features four large sections of pool area totaling 19,000 square feet.
• The pool deck at Luxor is one of the largest in Las Vegas with 125,650 square-feet of space.
• All pools are handicap accessible with use of a lift.
• All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanies by an adult.
• The hotel also has four whirlpools, each three feet deep with the capacity to fit up to eight guests per whirlpool.
• There is a complete poolside retail shop for swimwear, sunglasses, sun care products and casual wear.
• Poolside food and beverage service is available for guests at the Oasis Terrace Snack Bar and Pool Bar.
• Cocktail service is available throughout the pool complex.
Pool Area Paid Access Only Area:
• Luxor also features a Paid Access Only Area.
• Guests may gain access to the area for the day by renting a cabana, daybed, VIP chair or regular chair within the area.
• Guests in this area will have a cabana host to help with any requests.
• Complete food and beverage service is also available at an additional cost.
• Guests not wishing to have access to this area will be able to get regular deck chairs on a first come first serve basis, or rent one of the South Cabanas at a slightly reduced price.
• During this time, the entire deck will be open from 9:00am through 8:00pm.
• 3 pools will open at 9:00am, with the last pool opening at noon.
Total Cabanas: 12 North Side and 9 South Side Cabana Amenities:
• Four cushioned lounges, dining table with four chairs, 40 inch plasma television, refrigerator, cooling mist system (north cabanas only), ceiling fan, two floating rafts, a cabinet to store personal items, fruit bowl, bottled water, assorted juices, newspaper upon request and ice buckets.
Total Daybeds: 4 Daybed Amenities:
• Cushioned daybed, with canopy for shade, two cushioned lounge chairs, and bottled water with ice bucket.
Total VIP Chairs: 75 VIP Chair Amenities:
• Cushioned lounge chair (could come with or without an umbrella for shade) and bottled water with ice bucket.
Luxor the Casino Table games:
• The action packed casino floor at Luxor is spacious and comfortable.
• We offer 120,000 square feet with 62 games
• Free cocktail service is available to all customers playing as well as personalized service from Frey Boys Tobacco Company.
• Try your luck on one of the more than 1300 slot, video poker and multi-game machines with denominations ranging from $0.01 to $100.00
• For Slot players, Luxor has hundreds of options from which to choose
• From traditional reel slot machines to the latest video reel machines to hit the market
• Players may go after single machine progressives, or try for the big bucks on one of our machines with a multi- million dollar top award
Entertainment Information CRISS ANGEL MINDFREAK LIVE!:
• Based on Angel's breakout hit TV show, MINDFREAK, which smashed records and counted an audience of more than 100 million viewers in each of its six seasons on A&E, MINDFREAK LIVE! will showcase 90-minutes of the most spectacular, original and revolutionary illusions ever performed on stage. With a cast that includes some of the world's most talented specialty artists, Angel will bring his vision to life with a blend of heart-stopping original illusions, state-of-the-art animated LED lighting and RGB laser explosions, LED virtual worlds, 3-D immersive effects, pyrotechnic landscapes, live musicians/DJ, and much more.
• Shows are Wednesday-Saturday 7:00pm & 9:30pm Sunday 7:00pm Fantasy:
• One of the Strips most seductive variety show becomes even sexier as powerhouse vocalist Lorena Peril takes center stage with the sizzling cast of Vegas hottest adult revue. The up-close and personal experience will tempt the imagination with brand new numbers featuring steamy choreography and striking vocals fused with a touch of comedy. Great for singles and couples alike.
• Show is nightly at 10:30pm
• From the fire-red curls that top his head to the props and gadgets that fill his trunk, Carrot Top is a true original
• Comedian, actor, author, television host and website designer, Carrot Top has branched out in all directions leaving behind a trail of laughter wherever he goes
• Guests must be 18 years of age or older
• Show times are Wednesday-Monday at 8:30pm
Menopause The Musical:
• Inspired by a hot flash and a bottle of wine, writer and producer Jeanie Linders created the show as a celebration of women who are on the brink of, in the middle of or have survived The Change
• From its first performance, Menopause The Musical has evolved as a grassroots movement of women who deal with life after 40 and all the challenges that result in the mental, physical and spiritual freedom of the post World War II baby boomer generation
• Menopause The Musical recently celebrated its 3,000th show.
• Show is nightly, Wednesday-Monday at 5:30pm and Tuesday at 8:00pm
• A dazzling and educational opportunity bringing you face to face with yourself is at Luxor. BODIESThe Exhibition, showcases real full-bodies and organs, provides a detailed, three-dimensionalvision of the human form rarely seen outside of an anatomy lab.
• Open daily from 10:00am to 10:00pm (last admission is at 9:00pm)
SCORE! Interactive Sports Exhibit
• SCORE!, a 10,000-square-foot interactive exhibit, contains more than 300 prized pieces housed in eight galleries
• At SCORE!, casual sports fans and diehards alike get a chance to Be the Legend by participating in challenges such as an hockey themed stick-handling drill, college combine tests, baseball speed pitch, peripheral vision test, race car themed pit-stop challenge and a vertical leap test all designed to see how sports fans compare to the pros.
• In addition to the interactive exhibit, SCORE! features a Fan Shop and a broadcast studio, providing a great location to host private events and corporate outings
• Show is open daily from 10:00am to 10:00pm (last admission is at 9:00pm)
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
• There is a minimum age of 21 years old required to check into hotel
• A mandatory baggage handling charge will be charged at Luxor for groups of ten rooms or more.
• There will be a automatic mandatory telephone access charge per room, per night (subject to change), this access charge allows the guests to place unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls from the convenience of their hotel room without any additional fees.
• The access charge will be applied to the individual guest room folio.