Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 2 miles (3 kms).
At 52-stories, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is as unique in design as in its approach to service. The 3,041 thoughtfully appointed residential-style rooms offer views that command attention, details that deserve a second look, and large living spaces with private terraces that overlook every inch of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and beyond. The casino boasts 100,000 square-feet of advanced and exhilarating gaming technologies. The restaurant collection, compromised of, some of the world-renowned chefs never before seen in Vegas, is a culinary adventure all its own. Additionally, three distinct pool environments cater to your every mood:
• relaxed, a bit racy, or just plain old thirsty. Top it all off with an afternoon at our desert-inspired Sahra Spa & Hammam, and it's just another day at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Sahra Spa & Hammam, and it's just another day at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Accommodations (3,041)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Ballrooms ($)
- Banquet Rooms ($)
- Bars/Lounges (4) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment ($)
- Fitness Center (2) ($)
- Floors (52)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service ($)
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (13) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)$ ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
• A rollaway bed is available for guests staying in a King bedded room for a fee per night plus tax.
• If the reservation is booked for 3 adults and the 3rd person fee per night plus tax is paid for, the rollaway fee is waived.
• If the 3rd guest is under 18 and the additional person fee does not apply and a rollaway is needed, the fee per night plus tax will apply.
• Rollaway beds may only be sent to rooms with King inventory and there is a maximum of one rollaway bed per room. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
, Business, Casino, Family Friendly, Wedding, Pet Friendly, Romance, Spa and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
2017 City Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Terrace Studio - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Terrace Studio Fountain View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Terrace 1 Bedroom - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Terrace 1 Bedroom Fountain View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Terrace Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Wraparound Terrace Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.* Two Queen Beds Terrace Studio - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
*For all categories (except the City Room) the option to add a third guest to the room is available, however, please advise the guest that they will be accommodated on a cot, which is available at an additional fee.
City Room, Inviting and elegant, the City Room a spacious studio with two queen-sized beds and a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. Rooms are 460 square feet.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Terrace Studio, Sliding glass doors of this Las Vegas luxury hotel room open to an oversized private terrace. The Terrace Studio is warm and welcoming with a large, luxurious bath- room featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. A meticulously designed kitchenette holds your very own microwave and mini-bar stocked with unexpected treats, amenities not found in your typical Las Vegas Strip hotel room. Rooms are 620 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace Studio Fountain View, Sliding glass doors of this Las Vegas luxury hotel room open to an oversized private terrace offering panoramic views of the city skyline and famous fountains. The Terrace Studio is warm and welcoming with a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. A meticulously designed kitchenette featuring zebrawood cabinetry holds your very own mini-bar and microwave, amenities not found in your typical Las Vegas luxury hotel room. Rooms are 620 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
One Bedroom Terrace, (1XX) Sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas luxury hotel room's spacious interior. A large, decadent bathroom features an exhilarating shower. A meticulously designed kitchenette holds your very own microwave and mini-bar stocked with unexpected treats. Telescoping doors serve to separate bedroom from living room for maximum privacy. Rooms are 620 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace One Bedroom Fountain View Room, 620 square feet, Private Terrace, 110 square feet. Sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas luxury hotel room's spacious interior. A large, decadent bathroom featuring a sensuous Japanese soaking tub with a view of the Las Vegas Strip Fountains. Fabric blinds set the bath apart from the bedroom. And telescoping doors serve to separate bathroom from living room for maximum privacy.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace Suite, Sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas Terrace Suites spacious interior. Two large, decadent bathrooms, one featuring a bubbler tub. A meticulously designed kitchen featuring sycamore cabinetry holds your very own refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwater. Rooms are 910 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Wraparound Terrace Suite, Glass doors open to an expansive, wrap around private terrace allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas Terrace Suite's spacious interior. With panoramic views of the Vegas skyline, this suite boasts a sleek, modern kitchen featuring sycamore cabinetry with a refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove and dishwater. Suites are 1200 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Two Queen Beds Terrace Studio, Glass doors open to an expansive private terrace unveiling breathtaking views of The Strip and surrounding areas. The Two Queen Beds Terrace Studio features warm, welcoming touches and a luxurious bathroom with exquisite marble floors. A uniquely styled kitchenette holds a microwave and Sub-Zero mini-bar, exclusive amenities not typically found in a Las Vegas luxury hotel.
• Two queen-sized beds -620 square foot studio -110 square foot private terrace
• Large, luxurious bathroom
• Flat Screen Televisions
All accommodations include: bathtub (private), radio, bedding (premium), room service (24-hour): ($), coffee/tea maker, safe (in accommodation), crib (on request), shower (private), desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating, telephone, housekeeping, television (remote controlled, cable), in room movies: ($), voicemail, internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, iron, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), ironing board, air conditioning, microwave, alarm clock, mini-bar, balcony (some accommodations), non-smoking accommodations, bathrobes and refrigerator.
Kitchen (full) in some suites
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bond, Funky and chic, the vibe at Bond is one of spontaneity.
• Throughout the day and night, you never know when a performance might begin or who might show up. Window boxes featuring musicians, performance artists and art installations can be viewed from inside and outside the bar so you can always take a sneak peak if you are curious.
Milk Bar, Opening late 2016, Milk Bar will elevate The Cosmopolitan's highly acclaimed, ever-changing Las Vegas culinary experience. Established by award-winning chef and owner Christina Tosi in 2008, Milk Bar focuses on putting a playful approachable spin on familiar home-style desserts and savory snacks using quality ingredients and locally sourced dairy. Milk Bar has a total of 7 locations in New York City, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Queue Bar, Located near the heart of the Casino floor, Queue Bar is a magnetic social and gaming scene featuring original club-inspired cocktails. Sip a champagne cocktail while you try your luck at the bar top slots or one of the six blackjack tables scattered throughout. True to its name, Queue Bar is home to the Marquee Nightclub entry-line, affectionately known as the Queuing Area.
The Chandelier, An inhabitable, multi-story visual spectacle housing three unique bar experiences; The Chandelier provides a bit of playground, art exhibit and cocktail haven all at once. Bottom Of The Chandelier - A high-energy spot in the middle of it all that transcends the notion of the classic casino bar. Inside The Chandelier - With every detail carefully considered, this sophisticated cocktail haven offers fine, hand-crafted delights for the true experience seeker. Top Of The Chandelier - An inviting lounge that showcases the splendor of The Chandelier, providing guests with a glimpse into the mystique and magic of the world within.
Vesper, Surrounded by mirrored tiles and centering on an ornate, wooden liquor cabinet, Vesper Bar exudes classic charm in a contemporary setting. Featuring a rotating menu of signature cocktails based on long forgotten recipes, it is the place to go for the perfect drink mixed with style and grace. An extensive selection of wines by the glass and bottled beer are also available.
Wicked Spoon Buffet, Mulit-cultural Boulevard cuisine with high-end gourmet experience, dishes freshly prepared for each guests, visual cues of a bustling culinary food hall with special service touches generally not found in buffets. We believe Casual Dining does not mean Casual Service. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Va Bene Caffe, Italian influenced modern coffee bar, with a Va Bene "It's All Good" attitude, freshly prepared salad, paninis & other light fare, Italian-Style coffee drinks by master baristas. Open 7 days a week.
Clique Bar & Lounge, a new avant-garde lounge concept, located in the heart of The Cosmopolitans casino floor. This ultra hip and swanky cocktail lounge will add another dimension to the resorts dynamic bar collection. CliQue will serve as an escape from the outside world, offering artisanal cocktails and housemade mixers. The imaginative concept will feature timeless musical stylings and a relaxing environment. Mixology from the minds of the most innovative bartenders will take center stage as CliQue reinvents the lounge experience with tableside mixology and seasonal cocktails featuring fresh juices and garnishes. Guests looking to stimulate their palates will enjoy a variety of savory bites and sharable plates including high end street tacos, an array of sliders and salads, and other mouthwatering dishes from award-winning chef Brian Massie.
General Opening Hours: 3:00pm - 3:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Pizzaria, feel of a small New York corner pizza shop, hidden late night spot with high counters to stand and eat while people watching, offers in-house delivery to hotel guests and classic video games. Open 7 days a week.
Beauty & Essex, a partnership with TAO Group and acclaimed chef personality and restaurateur Chris Santos. The highly anticipated arrival of Beauty & Essex serves as the next culinary chapter of the Cosmopolitans ever evolving story will debut on 05/16/16. Featuring multi-ethnic signature dishes and specialty cocktails. Beauty & Essex will serve dinner from 5:00pm-1:00am every Monday, Friday and Saturday and 5:00pm-12:00am every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Beauty & Essex will be located within the Dinning District on Level 3 of East Tower where Comme Ca used to reside.
Blue Ribbon Las Vegas, makes a big splash at The Cosmopolitan and opens last Thursday, June 8th. Inspired by their original New York location, chefs and owners Bruce and Eric Bromberg will bring their vision of true American cuisine in a concept that combines oyster bar, American eatery, saloon and international culinary elements. Blue Ribbons eclectic menu features a variety of long-time favorites including beef marrow & oxtail marmalade, cheese fondue and their famous fried chicken as well an array of offerings from the raw bar including the Plateau Cosmopolitan, a multi-tiered shellfish and caviar extravaganza over ice served with either a bottle of Champagne or chilled vodka. Please make sure that Blue Ribbon is noted on our restaurant list accordingly, without Sushi Bar & Grill.
China Poblano, China is pronounced cheena. Celebrated Chef Jose's newest creation and his take on an infusion of Chinese & Mexican favorites. This menu is simple, honest and regionally pure. A fun gathering place for a quick and unique meal. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
Eggs Lut, New for 2016 Eggs Lut, is a chef driven, gourmet food concept founded in 2011, by Alvin Cailan. Inspired by a true love for eggs. The menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating food that appeals to both novice and extreme foodie through classic comfort fare with a twist, all- encompassing our key ingredient, eggs. No longer just a breakfast staple, we make eggs appetizing all day, every day.
• When patrons dine it is more than just a meal, it is an experience. The focus is on quality and taste, consistent presentation and great customer service.
Estiatorio Milos, now guarantee their prix-fixe lunch will be served within 45 minutes for parties up to 12 guests. Resort guests, locals and convention goers can continue to enjoy a three-course meal daily featuring several signature items, including Tomato Salad, Shrimp Saganaki and Dorade Royale.
Holsteins, New funky burger concept with a homegrown approach, fresh and organic ingredients - featuring specialty burgers, house-made sausage and riffs on American snacks. Dress code is Resort Casual, shorts and sandals are ok. Restaurant is open 7 days a week for the following hours: Lunch: Monday though Sunday: 11:00am to 4:00pm. Dinner:
• Monday through Sunday: 4:00pm to 12:00am. Late Night: Friday, Saturday and Monday: 12:00am to 2:00am.
Jaleo, Spanish fare, an industry trend setter featuring an array of innovative tapas and savory paellas crafted from some of the finest ingredients. Open 7 days a week for dinner.
Momofuku, is now open for lunch between 11:00am-2:30pm and dinner from 5:00pm-11:00pm daily. Momofuku is located on level 2 of East Tower.
• The menu, developed by Chef David Chang and Opening Executive Chef Michael Chen, draws from global influences and features steamed buns, noodles, and meat and seafood meant for sharing. There will also be various plays on classics, from prime rib to their version of surf and turf - fried chicken and caviar.
Overlook Grill, Casual fare with hints of Riviera chic, indoor/outdoor dining scene, simple and straightforward American staples, located on 4th level of the Pool District. The Overlook Grill is open Monday through Thursday: 8:00am to 3:00pm and Friday through Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Scarpetta, is an Italian expression meaning little shoe or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish representing savoring the meal to the very last taste. Sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine.
• Open 7 days a week from 5:30pm to 11:00pm.
Stk, flirty, feminine take on classic American steakhouse, relaxed yet buoyant atmosphere with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. Multi layered bustling bar scene. Open 7 days a week for dinner.
The Henry, American, 24 hour dining experience highlighting American standards with a new age twist; full bar with hand shaken classic cocktails, extra touch is the chilled OJ served in oversized martini glassware. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Cosmopolitan's Race & Sports Book Powered By Cg Technology, .
• has relocated to the Casino floor and is more than double the size of the original. The new book features state of the art LED video walls for both sports and race, dozens of hi- definition television screens, the latest in mobile wagering technology and a combination of lounge style seating areas, traditional betting stations and VIP areas where guests can view their own 90-inch high-definition television. A 24-hour Race and Sports bar anchors the space and features 23 video poker machines and multiple hi-definition televisions showing live sporting events.
• Guests can enjoy a number of interactive experiences including shuffle board, foosball and billiards. Adjacent to Race & Sports Book powered by CG Technology is a new sports-themed table game area that features seven blackjack tables and a roulette table. Features: -Payment: Cash, casino chips -Betting: Straight, parlay, teaser, future, pai-mutuel horse and greyhound wagering, house quinellas, in-running, mobile gaming, account-based wagering -Lines: Posted in mornings, originated by outside service -Food & Beverage: Cocktail service, 23 seat sports bar, small bites -Interactive Experiences: Shuffle board, foosball and billiards Please Note: The Race & Sports book does not show pay-per-view events Hours: Betting: 8:00am-10:00pm, daily Food & Beverage: 24 hours, daily Menu: Extensive food and beverage options offer an unexpected surprise, including numerous wines by the glass, draft and bottle craft beer selections and custom cocktails such as "Hail Mary," "Full Court Press," and "By A Nose." Revamped versions of classic dishes are also available 24-hours, such as tater tot nachos with braised short rib, crispy potato skins with pulled pork, breakfast burritos and crispy fried calamari. Location: Level 1, Casino (near main Las Vegas Blvd entrance)
• A $150.00 per room, per day incidental charge will be held against the guest credit card for room charges.
• If no charges are placed the fee will be removed at check-out.
• Incidental charge amount is subject to change without notice.
Hotels Pet Policy The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas recognizes that all guests, even those with four legs are family! Therefore we will be offering, top of the line amenities designed to make dogs and their owners feel at home when traveling together at the property.
• A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room.
• The Cosmopolitan will accept breeds up to a maximum of 25 pounds
• Guest must provide a fee per day for pets
• At check in the guest must present documentation evidencing current vaccination and rabies shots.
• Guests that are unable to produce such documentation they will not be allowed to keep dogs in the Hotel.
• Guests are responsible for all property damage that occurs as a result of their pet, and must sign a Dog Registration Agreement upon check in.
• Guest will be presented with a dog door hanger to be left on the guest room at all times, thereby notifying all hotel staff that there is a dog present in the room.
• Guest must provide a current contact number in the event The Cosmopolitan must contact the owner of the dog for any reason.
• The Cosmopolitan will provide a complimentary welcome amenity with personalized food and water bowl as well as a place mat with a Potty Patch (soft artificial grass absorbent pad) and note card of welcome containing dog walking routes.
• The Cosmopolitan will provide a turn down amenity of a unique dog treat, and a chew toy will be given on the first evening of the guest stay.
• Room Service menu to include dog food dishes such as grilled lamb/chicken with rice will be placed in the room.
• Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in restaurants or other food and beverage areas, gaming space, pool or fitness center areas, unless credentialed as a service animal.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs on hotel property and surrounding grounds.
• Dogs must be on a leash in public areas.
Partnership with BarkBox:
• The Cosmopolitan is pleased to announce a partnership with BarkBox, a new complimentary amenity guests checking in with a dog will receive. Each BarkBox will include 4-6 natural treats, chews and special edition toys for the dog to enjoy. In addition to the complimentary BarkBox, guests will receive a special code to receive a complimentary month of BarkBox.
Food & Beverage Outlet Changing Hours
• To locate information please open link (provided above)
Pools at Hotel Boulevard Pool
• A vibrant, social scene overlooking the heart of The Las Vegas Strip, located on level 4, Eastside Tower. This is where guests socialize, eat, drink and have fun. Events here include concerts, Dive-In Movies and other unique, outdoor events.
• A pampering retreat located on level 14, West End Tower. Chelsea Pool is a relaxing and re-energizing place where hotel guests have exclusive access. This season we will be adding a morning coffee cart, poolside yoga, and pool side chair massage
Marquee Dayclub Pool
• The Marquee Dayclub Pool provides a vibrant beach club experience for adults. By day it exudes a lounge-like feel, while at night it transforms into an extension of the nightclub. Must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy this pool experience. Entry fees may apply.
Sports Bar Information EA Sports Page:
• Open Sunday through Thursday:
• 11:00am to 12:00am
• Friday & Saturday:
• 11:00am to 1:00am
• Overlooking the world famous Las Vegas Strip, EA SPORTS BAR combines the excitement of live video gaming with the thrill of sports viewing amidst unrivaled luxury. This innovative space features a highly digital look with a sophisticated feel and nine individual living room style vignettes offering a selection of your favorite EA SPORTS games. Here, video game and sports aficionados can enjoy a cutting edge environment of gaming and luxury fused with classic style and masculinity. With some of the best technology surrounding you. Minimum age requirement to engage in the space is 21 years or older.
Pool District Hours Since Spring has decided to come a little early this year, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is making sure you have a place to relax in the sun.
Boulevard Pool will open daily from 8:00am-6:00pm beginning this Monday, March 20.
Chelsea Pool will open for weekends only on Saturday, March 18 & Sunday, March 19, and Saturday March 25 & Sunday, March 26 from 8:00am-6:00pm. Chelsea Pool will open for the season on Saturday, April 1.
Rose, The Cosmopolitan's Resident Mischief Maker (Virtual Concierge) The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has worked diligently to find interesting and engaging ways to connect with guests. To further cultivate relationships and stories with guests, the hotel is excited to introduce you to, Rose, the resident mischief maker at The Cosmopolitan. Rose officially started 1/10/17 and will oversee troublemaking in unique Cosmopolitan fashion. She checked in with us once, never left, and is now a Cosmopolitan expert. Rose will use her wit, charm and bold personality to help guests have a better experience in the resort or beyond their stay.
Guests will be introduced to Rose at the Front Desk via a mysterious card in their key packets inviting them to text her. Through interactive technology using real-time text messaging conversations, Rose will guide guests through art tours, arrange for amenity delivery (e.g., towels, pillows, etc.), suggest restaurants to match the guests desires, recommend indulgent cocktails and even play games.
Resort Fee & Inclusions Please be advised that there is a per day resort fee, inclusive of tax, payable at hotel upon check in at The Cosmopolitan
• High speed internet access
• Unlimited local, toll-free, and domestic long distance telephone calls
• Fitness center access
• Tennis court access (based on availability)
Spa Hours of Operation
• Please be advised that Sahra Spa & Hammam will be changing hours of operations to provide the guests the opportunity to enjoy the Spa beginning at 7:00am.
• Updated hours of operation for the spa are:
• Sahra Spa & Hammam: 7:00am to 8:00pm
• Treatment Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm (last service at 7:00pm)
• West End Fitness Center: 5:00am to 8:00pm
• East Side Fitness Center: 24 hours
Dive in Movies Travel Dates: 05/31/2017 - 09/04/2017
The Cosmopolitans Dive in Movies are back for the summer and Claire, Bender and the rest of the 80's Brat Pack are up first! Admission is complimentary for hotel guests and kids under 5 or $5.00 for non-hotel guests.
The Cosmopolitans classic twist of dinner and a movie captures the fun and laid back atmosphere. Guests can have dinner and enjoy films by the pool, giving an old-fashioned movie experience with unique contemporary touches of the Boulevard Pool overlooking the heart of The Las Vegas Strip.
Dive in Movies began yesterday, May 29th and run through September 4th, 2017. Doors open at 7:00pm and movies begin at 7:30pm.
• Date Film Year 05/29/17 Breakfast Club 1985 06/05/17 Happy Gilmore 1996 06/12/17 Pulp Fiction 1994 06/19/17 Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986 06/26/17 The Departed 2006 07/03/17 Top Gun 1986 07/10/17 How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days 2003 07/17/17 The Big Lebowski 1998 07/24/17 Bull Durham 1998 07/31/17 Mad Max Fury Road 2015 08/07/17 The Great Outdoors 1988 08/14/17 It's Complicated 2009 08/21/17 World War Z 2013 08/28/17 Father of the Bride 2013 09/04/17 Hitch 2005
• Rose. Rabbit. Lie. at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a modern supper club serving reinvented American classics alongside live music and entertaining performances.
• Inspired by social clubs of the past, Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
• is a place where familiar dishes take surprising twists and turns, cocktails are mixed with subtle flair, and spontaneous, live entertainment adds to an already extraordinary evening. Here, guests will never have the same experience twice.
Unlock Your Mondays:
• Launching Monday, May 30, 2016 and every Monday to follow, guests and Las Vegas locals alike are invited to unlock their ultimate night out with exclusive access to the best of STK, Beauty & Essex, CliQue Bar & Lounge, Marquee Nightclub and more.
How it works:
• Offerings can be unlocked when a guest uses the code words, Unlock Your Mondays at any participating venue.
• Guests will receive a vintage gold key as a keepsake.
• Each keyholder and one guest will have the ability to create a new experience every week with access to a variety of ever evolving offers ranging from complimentary cocktails and special menus to buy one, get one offers and entry to exclusive events.
• Guests must be 21 and over to participate.
• Marquee Nightclub:
• Silent Disco in The Library on the first Monday of every month (excluding holiday weekends)
• Complimentary entry and 1 hour open bar for all local ladies
• Comp admission for all locals
• Complimentary entry for all hotel guests
• Mr. Q Monday bottle service package (Belvedere and Veuve $395.00, originally valued at $1,190.00) for groups of 4 or more guests
Beauty & Essex:
• BOGO complimentary drink in Pearl lounge 9:00pm-11:00pm
• Complementary Lobster Tail with any New York, Filet, or Ribeye steak upgrade
• Buy one get one free on Veuve Yellow Label 750ml, Ruinart Rose 750ml, Dom Perignon 750ml, Dom Rose 750ml and Veuve Yellow Label 3L
• Complimentary entry for key holder and one guest to any dive-in movie in 2016
CliQue Bar & Lounge:
• Half off Deep Fried Oreos or PB&J
• Half off Champagne Sangria or tableside Mixology
• Keyholders who show social media offer will receive a complimentary cocktail from 7:00pm-9:00pm
Unlock Your Mondays Terms & Conditions:
• Must be 21 years or older with proper ID. Offers are non-transferrable. Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub dress code enforced. Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Management reserves all rights. Any vouchers have no cash value and cannot be resold on behalf of Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub or Beauty & Essex.
• At least 1 guest per room must be 21 years old
• Maximum stay is 14 days