Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Bally's Las Vegas is one of the strip's most exciting resorts, offering guests a classic Las Vegas experience. The 44-acre property is located on the center of the world famous Las Vegas Strip, across from Caesars Palace and next to Paris Las Vegas. Bally's features two 26 story hotel towers, offering 2,814 guestrooms, including 265 suites. The resort features a first class Sports Book, known for its stadium style seating and abundance of television screens. Bally Las Vegas is home to Donn Arden's Jubilee!, the production extravaganza that has been thrilling audiences for 30 years with its beautiful showgirls, music, lavish sets and spectacular choreography. Guests may also indulge in the world famous Sterling Brunch every Sunday inside Bally's Steakhouse, featuring the finest array of food from around the world, including caviar, sushi, lobster and champagne. This Las Vegas hotel's amenities include a health spa offering numerous relaxation options, including multiple spa tubs, saunas, steam rooms, hydrotherapy treatments, and body wraps (surcharges apply). The hotel pool is open seven days a week, March through October, weather permitting. Hours vary by month, but the pool is generally open from morning through the afternoon. Cabanas are available for rent. A shopping arcade houses a variety of boutiques and gift shops. Appetites are appeased in the traditional steak house, buffet venue, and Italian, Asian, Mexican, and Japanese restaurants. Bally's Las Vegas also serves a lavish Sunday brunch. A concierge desk and staffed business center are on site (surcharges may apply). Both self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Ballrooms ($)
- Banquet Facilities ($)
- Bar ($)
- Breakfast Room ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf ($)
- Hair Salon ($)
- Health Club
- Internet Access ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Restaurants (11)
- Salon ($)
- Security Guard
- Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Tennis Courts
- Tour Desk
- Video Arcade
- Wedding Services ($)
• For everyone the first hour is free
• Your self-parking includes in and out at any Caesars Entertainment self-parking facility (subject to availability) for hotel guests
• Self- parking charges can be billed to the guest hotel bill
• All Nevada residents can continue to self-park for free for up to 24 hours
• Residents of Nevada must have a valid drivers license for entry and exit Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability. Pets (allowed): ($)
• Pet policy - dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight in pounds is 50 Pool (outdoor, Heated) Pool is open 7 days a week from 8:00am-8:00pm. Transportation (local Area) Monorail ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
2017-2020 Indigo King Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Indigo Queen/Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Jubilee King Strip View Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Jubilee Queen/Queen Strip View Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Jubilee King Strip View, Smoking - 2 adults.
• Jubilee Queen/Queen Strip View Room, Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Murphy Parlor Queen Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Indigo Tower King Suite, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Jubilee King Grand Suite - 2 adults.
Indigo King Room, Non-smoking, In Ballys Indigo King Non- Smoking room, you will enjoy a view of Paris or Ballys plaza and modern style accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with combined tub and shower. This room measures over 440 square feet.
Indigo Queen/queen Room, Non-smoking, In Ballys Indigo 2 Queen Non-Smoking room, you will enjoy a view of Paris or Ballys plaza and modern style accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with combined tub and shower. This room measures over 440 square feet.
Jubilee King Strip View Room, Non-smoking, In Bally's Jubilee King Non-Smoking room, enjoy a Las Vegas Strip view and ultra- modern accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with shower. This room measures more than 430 square feet and includes a pillowtop bed.
Jubilee Queen/queen Strip View Room, Non-smoking, In Bally's Jubilee 2 Queen Non-Smoking room, enjoy a Las Vegas Strip view and ultra-modern accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with shower. This room measures over 430 square feet and includes two pillow- top beds.
Jubilee King Strip View, Smoking, In Bally's Jubilee King Smoking room, enjoy a Las Vegas Strip view and ultra-modern accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with shower. This room measures more than 430 square feet and includes a pillowtop bed.
Jubilee Queen/queen Strip View Room, Smoking, Smoking, In Bally's Jubilee 2 Queen Smoking room, enjoy a Las Vegas Strip view and ultra-modern accommodations with plush upholstery, rich woods and an upgraded marble bathroom with shower. This room measures over 430 square feet and includes two pillowtop beds.
Murphy Parlor Queen Room, Non-smoking, The Parlor Non Smoking suite features Art Deco-style accommodations with plush upholstery,and an upgraded marble bathroom with a shower and tub. This 590-plus square foot suite includes a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV with cable and in-room movies.
Indigo Tower King Suite, Non-smoking, Bally's Indigo Tower Non-Smoking suite measures more than 650 square feet and features Art Deco accommodations, one king bed, a rejuvenating whirlpool, and a stylish bathroom with separate shower and tub. The spacious suite also offers a refrigerator.
Jubilee King Grand Suite, The 769 square feet Jubilee Grand King suite offers its own sense of style and spunk. This suite features views of the Strip, geometric designs and contemporary furnishings with pops of red. Other amenities include a pillowtop mattress and refrigerator.
All accommodations include: internet access: ($), in room movies: ($), ironing board, key (electronic), refrigerator (available on request), rollaway bed (on request): ($), accommodations (smoking, by request), room service (24-hour): ($), air conditioning, safe (in-accommodation, electronic), alarm clock radio, telephone (two-line, speaker phone), bathtub/shower combination, television, blackout drapes, toiletries, crib (on request): ($), videos (on demand), data port, voicemail, deck, wake-up calls, hairdryer and iron.
Refrigerator (available On Request): ($)
• A fee daily will be charged, regardless of purpose. As always, refrigerators are on a first come first service basis.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Buca Cafe Italiano, pays homage to your favorite Italian cafes with lively atmosphere, quirky decor and food that is delizioso. Dine in the Pope room on giant 1/2 lb. meatballs. Enjoy a traditional American breakfast with a latte or your favorite Italian dish for lunch or dinner. Want a taste of everything?? We suggest the buffet. Naturally we have a full bar as well as a wine list that's vintage Buca. And in the spirit of Italian culture, dinner is served family-style, perfect for sharing and passing around the table. So stop in any time, we look forward to entertaining you around our table. Ciao. Serving Full Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menus as well as All You Can Eat Breakfast, Lunch Buffets & Dinner Carving Buffet.
Java Coast, Ballys Las Vegas guests who crave a more traditional wake-up call make Java Coast the first stop of their day. Offering all the selections of a traditional coffee house, drips and decafs, lattes and blended drinks, this perky place also serves a full line of juices, soft drinks and fruit smoothies. Assorted baked goods are made fresh daily, giving you enough sweets to keep you going well into the night when you need a quick fix. Open 24 hours, refuel at this coffee and specialty beverage caf to keep the party going or get a morning jolt to check out many of Las Vegass attractions.
Blt Steak, ESquared Hospitality's flagship restaurant, is an interpretation of an American steakhouse with traditional fare and a bistro ambiance. It's now open at Bally's Las Vegas, following the success of BLT Steak's locations in such hot spots as New York City, Miami and Hong Kong. BLT Steak infuses a trendy, contemporary energy into the center- Strip action at Bally's. The steakhouse restaurant is located just a few steps away from Victor Drai's Indigo Lounge. Indulge in its renowned popoversairy, warm Gruyere-laced puffs of doughalong with the brand's tuna tartare, chopped vegetable salad and specially selected steaks. The wine list is modeled after other BLT Steak Wine Spectators Best of Award of Excellence award-winning lists. Expect more than 300 wines with Old World selections from the regions of Burgundy, Bordeaux, Piedmont, Tuscany, Rioja and many others. A curving bar and lounge greets guests as they enter the main dining room. The 7,000-square-foot space is splashed with rich woods and a back drop of warm neutral tones accented with polished stainless steel, amber and tangerine. With a prime location, BLT Steak takes over the famed Bally's Steakhouse space. That historic restaurant's Sterling Brunch is re-imagined, with champagne and an enviable fine dining spread. Visit BLT Steak on Sunday mornings and indulge in a feast fit for royalty with end- less Alaskan king crab legs, lamb, lobster tails, prime rib, sushi and fresh-shucked oysters. Melt-in-your-mouth truffle mashed potatoes, banana bread pudding French toast, creamed spinach, yogurt parfait with granola, a custom omelet station, a charcuterie plate and a mozzarella and tomato dish also set the scene.
Nathan's Famous, A renowned American staple, Nathans Famous is the authority on hot dogs. Born from a single Brooklyn location nearly 100 years ago, its the go-to spot for all- beef hot dogs and burgers, chicken sandwiches and the best crinkle cut French fries.
Nosh, On the go? Hit the casual Nosh deli for meals on the run with a gourmet twist, including pastries, coffee, sandwiches and salads.
• Located adjacent to the South Tower guest elevator, the deli offers made-to-order wraps, bagels, sizeable sub sandwiches, $3.00 beef hot dogs and fresh desserts. From Philly Cheesesteaks to breakfast croissant egg sandwiches, this quick Las Vegas snack spot is a must- see for favorites like pastrami and tuna served on fresh bread.
Sbarro, Take a break from shopping, spa-ing or watching the game in Las Vegas with a quick trip to Sbarro, featuring pizzas and Italian favorites to-go. With multiple flavors in thin or stuffed crust, Sbarros fast, affordable concept doesn't sacrifice taste on pizzas, pastas, strombolis, ziti, bread and salads. Take a seat and follow the days action at the adjacent Race & Sports Book from the Sbarro dining area.
Sea: The Thai Experience, A Zen vibe and fusion of exotic flavors comes to Las Vegas in the form SEA: The Thai Experience. The Thai and Vietnamese foodie hot spot, whose original Brooklyn location can be seen in Garden State and Sex and the City, maintains a Bangkok-inspired modern design complete with a central reflecting pond anchored by a Buddha statue. Located off the casino floor next to BLT Steak, the restaurant scenery blends flawlessly with traditionally prepared dishes simmering with Asian spices and authentic Far East Flavors. Think curry, pad Thai, fried rice and plenty of noodle-based soups. Feeling adventurous?? A multi- page menu encourages a taste of everything, especially exotic dishes like Hawaiian squid, Grilled Nem Noung with seasoned pork meatballs. Don't miss the Tom Yum Seafood Basil Soup, served in a clay pot packed with Blue prawn, fish, squid, scallops, clam, milk, mushroom and chili oil. Pair any entree with one of its specialty cocktails such as the suwanmaleea Thai lychee martini.
Sterling Brunch, For more than 30 years, the renowned Sterling Brunch at Bally's has been a go-to stop for Vegas visitors looking to splurge. Year after year, diners have enjoyed the endless pours of Perrier-Jout Champagne and unlimited American Sturgeon Caviarthe two pinnacles of the Strip's most famously indulgent brunch. Through the transition of the space from Bally's Steak- house to BLT Steak, this beloved weekend brunch has made a triumphant return. It features the same excellence in service and fare but in a more modern and stylish presentation synonymous with BLT Steak. Sterling Brunch is offered every Sunday morning and is showcased in a sleek built-in buffet space with roll-top chafers. As soon as you sit down to dine, champagne is poured along with a presentation of BLT Steak's signature oversized, Gruyere cheese-flavored popovers. A buffet line allows guests to feast like royalty on end- less Alaskan king crab legs, lamb, lobster tails, prime rib, sushi and fresh-shucked oysters. Melt-in-your-mouth truffle mashed potatoes, banana bread pudding French toast, creamed spinach, yogurt parfait with granola, a custom omelet station, a charcuterie plate and a mozzarella and tomato dish also set the scene. In addition to the self-serve line, an array of items can be ordered with your server, including lobster bisque, Caesar salad, eggs benedict, Belgian waffles and BLT Steak's famed chopped vegetable salad.
Tequila Taqueria, Here you'll experience the soul of Mexico.
• Enjoy delightfully authentic Mexican dishes and beverages set to a backdrop of revolution imagery, vintage tortilla presses and other interesting cultural icons. Quench your thirst with a selection of 37 premium tequilas and 10 ice- cold Mexican beers. Start with fresh-pressed corn and flour tortillas filled and hand-rolled with the freshest ingredients.
Baggage Handling Fees:
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
• A charge/hold will be placed on your credit card for incidentals is subject to change without prior notice.
• Credit card, debit card, or cash may be required to allow incidentals to be charged to the room (like restaurants, spa service, movies and room service).Incidental requirements and $ amounts vary at each property, & can be modified or waived by the property's hotel management team.
• Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check out.
• $50.00 perdaywith a credit card or debit card(full room charging privileges),or Cash deposit same with movies/ phone/internet only
Check In Age:
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check-in. Photo identification will be required upon check- in.
Recreation at Ballys
• Bally's Las Vegas offers a 30-person spa tub in a tropical garden adjacent to the large pool, as well as rental cabanas and a seasonal poolside bar.
• The full-service spa at this Las Vegas hotel is equipped multiple spa tubs, sauna and steam rooms, and massage treatments (surcharges apply).
• Eight lighted tennis courts are on site, and tennis pros are available for private or group instruction (surcharges).
• Numerous golf courses are available in the Las Vegas area, and hotel guests receive privileges at the Cascata and Rio Secco golf courses (surcharges).
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply.
• -Golfing nearby -Horse riding/rental nearby -Hiking/biking trails nearby -Golf, driving range nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Swimming on site
Entertainment Information Jubilee!
• In its third decade, the lavish stage production Jubilee! continues to provide classic Las Vegas glamour and thrills Twice nightly. The topless revue includes 100 dancers, women performers in big head-dresses, and seven specialty acts, including The Sinking of the Titanic, aerialists, and acrobatic performers.
Bally's hosts The Price Is Right:
• A live audience version of the popular television show where every audience member is a contestant, playing via interactive touch pads. Performances Tuesday through Saturday at 2:30pm.
• Blue seating, ceilings, and lighting create a distinctive ambiance at Indigo Lounge, which presents musical acts ranging from cool jazz to rock and roll, and serves signature cocktails and coffee drinks.
• Comprising 67,000 square feet, the Casino includes a poker room, Caribbean poker, three-card poker, video poker, and Pai Gow poker, in addition to blackjack, craps, roulette, slot machines, and a 250-seat sports book and race book.
• Age restrictions may apply to entertainment options.
• Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Comedy Club L.A. Comedy Club:
• Some of Las Vegas' best comedy can be found at the L.A. Comedy Club located in Windows at Bally's Las Vegas
• Each week they bring in some of the best and most relevant comedians in the industry
• The 300 seat showroom has a 30 foot window view overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, and it is centrally located next to Paris Las Vegas
• The service staff will treat you like family, and with the "All You Can Drink Special", it is the right place to start your Vegas night
• Showtimes are Wednesday through Sunday at 9:30pm
• Dark days are Monday and Tuesday
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 2 (two) devices per day
• All local calls
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
• Total Rewards offers complimentary membership cards that consolidate in single accounts slot and gaming-table play at six casinos: Bally's Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Rio, Harrah's, and Flamingo Las Vegas. Members earn cash and/or rewards redeemable for food, drink, and hotel services and facilities. Members also receive 10-percent discounts at gift shops owned by the hotels and may charge expenditures at all five hotels to their rooms.