Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
One of the hippest properties on the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood boasts 2,500 beautifully designed guest rooms and more than 100,000 square feet of casino floor. Dining options at Planet Hollywood include KOI, Strip House, the Spice Market buffet, LA's Pink's Hot Dogs and many more notable outlets. Other property highlights include the Extra lounge and Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara. The property is encircled by the Miracle Mile Shops with more than 170 speciality stores and restaurants. In addition to live entertainment in the resort's V Theater (surcharge), guests enjoy live weekend music adjacent to two seasonal outdoor splash pools and spa tubs. Two additional entertainment venues, The Showroom and Theater for the Performing Arts, offer popular musical and theatrical performances. The dazzling casino features plasma video screens, slots, table games, and a high limit club.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Banquet Room
- Bar ($)
- Bar (poolside)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (40)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Rooms (2567)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine
- Shopping Area
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Steam Room
- Sundries Shop
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Assistance
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
• Hip King Room Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Hip Strip View King Room Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Strip View Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Hip Fountain View King Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Fountain View Queen Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort Vista King Room Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Resort King Strip View Suite Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Panorama King Strip View Suite - 2 adults.
• Apex King Strip View Suite - 2 adults.
• Ultra Hip King Room Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Ultra Hip Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Hip Room, 1 King Non-smoking, Stay where The Strip is Planet Hollywood Hip. These one King bedded rooms feature luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout. You'll sing hooray for Hollywood after a stay in one of the hippest rooms on The Strip.
Hip Room, 2 Queens Non-smoking, Stay where The Strip is Planet Hollywood Hip. These two Queen bedded rooms feature luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout. You'll sing hooray for Hollywood after a stay in one of the hippest rooms on The Strip.
Hip Room, 1 King Strip View, Non-smoking, Non-Smoking, Look out the window of your Hip room for a Strip view that takes your breath away. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Hip Room, 2 Queens Strip View Non-smoking, Look out the window of your Hip room for a Strip view that takes your breath away. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Resort Room, 2 Queens Non-smoking, Resort rooms feature all the style and comfort of a Hip room and then some. Enjoy carpeted bathrooms, his & her sinks, an executive workstation, and sofa chair with coffee table combination.
Hip Room, 1 King Fountain View, Non-smoking, Enjoy a fabulous view of the famous fountains while enjoying the luxury of your Fountain view room. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Hip Room, 2 Queens Fountain View, Non-smoking, Enjoy a fabulous view of the famous fountains while enjoying the luxury of your Fountain view room. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Resort Vista Room, 1 King Non-smoking, For a stunning experience both inside and out, look no further than the Resort Vista room. These rooms feature dcor like deep fuchsia floor-to-ceiling drapes, plush seating and gold accents. These rooms showcase a setting youll fall in love with.
Resort Suite, 1 King Strip View, Non-smoking, Measuring 850 square feet, these suites offers views of the Las Vegas Strip. After a long day, you'll unwind in the suite's over- sized soaking tub or lounge in the seating area, complete with flat-screen TV.
Panorama Suite, 1 King Strip View, Measuring 1,255 square feet and offering a 180-degree view of the Strip, each suite features its own Hollywood theme, such as James Bond, Star Trek, and more. Other features include a soaking tub with retractable wall and multiple flat-screen TVs.
Apex Suite, 1 King Strip View, Measuring 1,800 square feet, each suite includes a lounge-style living area, a dining table with booth seating, large flat-screens and gorgeous Strip views. Game tables vary from air hockey, ping pong, foosball or pool.
Ultra Hip King Room Non-smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Hip Queen Room Non-smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, safe deposit box, heating, smoke detector, in room movies: ($), sprinkler system, internet access, telephone, internet access (via television), television, iron, toiletries, ironing board, voicemail, key (electronic), wake-up calls, air conditioning, maid service, alarm clock, mirror (make-up), armoire, mirror (shaving), bathtub, radio, blackout drapes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request): ($), room service, data ports, safe (in accommodation), desk and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Extra Bar, located on the casino floor, features occasional live broadcasts of the hit TV Show "Extra".
Towering Palms Bar And Grill, Casual seasonal spot serving sunbathers on sixth-floor pool deck. Open from mid morning until late afternoon.
Sin City Brewery, Serving beer only. Open from late morning until late night.
Spice Market Buffet, The chef and his staff transport you to a place where the cuisines of many countries unite... including Asia, Italy, the Middle East, America, and Mexico. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Planet Dailies, "The Ultimate Coffee Shop", open 24 hours serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items.
Starbuck's Coffee, Feature's one of America's most popular coffee, espresso, and pastries baked daily. Located adjacent to the Zanzibar Cafe on the main casino level. Open 24 hours.
Ben And Jerrys, Ice-cream shop.
Earl Of Sandwich, This summer, a sandwich becomes more than just meat between two slices of bread. The extensive menu at Earl of Sandwich pays tribute to the art of sandwiches with fresh baked artisian bread and some of the finest ingredients at this delightfully upscale sandwich shop. Open 24 hours a day.
Gordon Ramsay Burger, Expanding as quickly as possible Chef Ramsay will also be opening Gordon Ramsay Burger in the Planet Hollywood in December of 2012. The restaurant will be in the old "High Limit" area near Cabo Wabo and Starbucks.
Koi, Japanese-inspired cuisine with California accents.
Pampas, Fine-dining Brazilian restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner.
Pf Changs-china Bistro, Offers culinary creations. The menu offers an array of taste, texture, color and aroma. P. F. Chang's offers a combination of Chinese cuisine and American hospitality in a contemporary bistro setting. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Sports Lounge, Big screen and plasma televisions. Pink's hot dogs served from mid morning until early evening. Drink service available until late night.
Strip House, menu includes prime cuts of beef charred to perfection. Reservations recommended. Open 7 days a week
• Additional dining options available in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort, with more than 15 restaurants, live entertainment and 170 specialty stores including retail brands.
Restaurants & Bars at the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort.
Aromi D'Italia, Mediterranean Cafe.
Blondies, offers a traditional bar menu.
• Cheeseburger at the Oasis, A full service, casual restaurant. Commanders Palace, the cuisine will combine New Orleans and Creole foods.
• La Salsa Mexican Cantina, Offers Mexican fare and a full bar.
• Lombardi's Romagna Mia, An Italian trattoria.
• Max's Cafe, brings its famous Max's 3-for-1 all-day happy hour.
• Merchants Harbor Coffee House, Enjoy quick service deli. Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar, Recalling the ambience of a turn-of-the century wharf bar. Todai Seafood & Sushi Buffet, An all-you-can-eat Japanese seafood buffet restaurant.
• As per Las Vegas law, at least 1 person in each room must be at least 21 years old.
Baggage Handling Fees
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 2 (two) devices per day
• All local calls
• Accessible path of travel
• Accessible bathroom
• Roll-in shower
• Handicapped parking
• In-room accessibility
• Accessibility equipment for the deaf
• Braille or raised signage
• The resort's 100,000 square foot casino includes slots, table games, and a race and sports book, featuring plasma video screens
• The hotel provides complimentary gaming lessons Monday through Friday on the main casino floor (check with hotel for schedule)
• Guests can learn Blackjack, craps, roulette, mini-Baccarat, and Pai Gow poker techniques
• Tony and Tina's Wedding is a dinner show
• Sin City Comedy Show is staged in the V Theater.
• Echoes of the 60's is a musical show which starts at 10:30pm in the V Theater, daily except Sunday and Monday
• A live band plays on the pool deck Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons in summer.
• This property allows pets in specific rooms only (sur- charges apply)
• Pet policy is dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight is 50 pounds
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $200.00 per stay. Credit card deposit will allow for full room charging privileges. Cash deposit will only activate in room movies and phone.
• A sixth-floor sundeck houses two seasonal outdoor splash pools with oversized spa tubs
• An adjacent health spa (surcharge) includes a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines
• The South Seas themed Bali Hai Golf Club is five miles away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within nine miles.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
• The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 31 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
• Mount Charleston, 42 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply. -Golf, driving range nearby -Golfing nearby -Hiking and biking trails nearby -Horseback riding rental nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Swimming on site