Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
One of the hippest properties on the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood boasts 2,500 beautifully designed guest rooms and more than 100,000 square feet of casino floor. Dining options at Planet Hollywood include KOI, Strip House, the Spice Market buffet, LA's Pink's Hot Dogs and many more notable outlets. Other property highlights include the Extra lounge and Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara. The property is encircled by the Miracle Mile Shops with more than 170 speciality stores and restaurants. In addition to live entertainment in the resort's V Theater (surcharge), guests enjoy live weekend music adjacent to two seasonal outdoor splash pools and spa tubs. Two additional entertainment venues, The Showroom and Theater for the Performing Arts, offer popular musical and theatrical performances. The dazzling casino features plasma video screens, slots, table games, and a high limit club.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Banquet Room
- Bar ($)
- Bar (poolside)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Concierge Desk
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (40)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Rooms (2567)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Security Guard
- Shoe Shine
- Shopping Area
- Snack Bar
- Spa ($)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Steam Room
- Sundries Shop
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Assistance
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
• Hip King Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Queen/Queen Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Hip King Room, Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Queen/Queen Room, Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort Queen/Queen Room Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Hip Fountain View King, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Hip Fountain View Queen/Queen, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort Vista King Room, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Ultra Hip King Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ultra Hip Queen/Queen Room, Non-Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Strip King View Suite, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Panorama King Strip View Suite - 2 adults.
Ultra Hip, King, Smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! Our new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Hip, Queen/queens, Smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Hip Premium King Fountain View, Non-smoking, Enjoy a fabulous view of the famous fountains while enjoying the luxury of your Fountain view room. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Ultra Hip Queen/queen Fountain View, Non-smoking, Enjoy a fabulous view of the famous fountains while enjoying the luxury of your Fountain view room. These rooms feature Planet Hollywood Hip luxury bedding and Planet Hollywood Hip signature furnishings throughout.
Ultra Resort Vista King Room, Non-smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are bright, bold and feature luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Hip King Room, Non-smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Hip Queen/queen Room, Non-smoking, Enjoy contemporary elegance in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip! The new Ultra Hip rooms are a bright, bold addition featuring luxury bedding and designer touches throughout, along with convenient extras like mini refrigerators and coffee makers.
Ultra Resort King Room, Non-smoking, Ultra Resort rooms feature all the style and comfort of a Hip room and then some. Enjoy carpeted bathrooms, his & her sinks, an executive workstation, and sofa chair with coffee table combination.
Ultra Resort Queen/queen Room, Non-smoking, Ultra Resort rooms feature all the style and comfort of a Hip room and then some. Enjoy carpeted bathrooms, his & her sinks, an executive workstation, and sofa chair with coffee table combination.
Ultra Hip King Strip Suite, Non-smoking, Measuring 850 square feet, these suites offers views of the Las Vegas Strip. After a long day, you'll unwind in the suite's oversized soaking tub or lounge in the seating area, complete with flat-screen TV.
Ultra Panorama King Strip View Suite, Non-smoking, Measuring 1,255 square feet and offering a 180-degree view of the Strip, each suite features its own Hollywood theme, such as James Bond, Star Trek, and more. Other features include a soaking tub with retractable wall and multiple flat-screen TVs.
Ultra Boulevard King Suite, Non-smoking, The sleek, luxurious 1,800-square foot Ultra Boulevard Suite features a lounge- style living space with a suspended sofa, a separate dining area, large flat-screens and gorgeous Strip views with luxury bedding and bold designer touches throughout.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, safe deposit box, heating, smoke detector, in room movies: ($), sprinkler system, internet access, telephone, internet access (via television), television, iron, toiletries, ironing board, voicemail, key (electronic), wake-up calls, air conditioning, maid service, alarm clock, mirror (make-up), armoire, mirror (shaving), bathtub, radio, blackout drapes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), crib (on request): ($), room service, data ports, safe (in accommodation), desk and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Spice Market Buffet, It's no wonder that Planet Hollywood's Spice Market Buffet has been voted best buffet in Las Vegas again and again.
• The buffet features fare from around the world. If you and your entourage can't decide on a cuisine, this Las Vegas buffet makes it easy. From Mexican and Italian to Asian and American, pile your plates high and go back for seconds - possibly thirds. This Vegas buffet also features an extensive Middle Eastern/ Mediterranean section. Vegetarians can enjoy hummus, grilled vegetables, two full salad bars and meat-free pizza. Chefs bake all pizzas in stone fire ovens. End with tantalizing desserts, like cotton candy, sugar free cakes and cookies. For Sunday brunch indulge in unlimited champagne and mimosas, which are perfect after a night of partying. The restaurant includes movie posters with food-related titles. Keep your eyes peeled for fun ones like "Breakfast at Tiffany's," "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" and more.
Planet Dailies Cafe Las Vegas, You're in Vegas, so they get you're going to party like a rock star. They also get that you'll have 3:00am munchies. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Dailies offers your favorite cafe food around the clock. Stop by Planet Hollywood Las Vegas and treat your appetite to these rich, comforting flavors. The free Wi-Fi is also a plus.
Starbucks At Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, You know the name, and you know the coffee. Located inside Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Starbucks serves America's most popular beverages and homemade pastries 24 hours a day. Order cappuccinos, macchiatos and Frappuccinos right here at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. If you're not familiar with Starbucks or just unsure what to get, the caramel macchiato is a popular choice. If you're dining on the go, the bacon and gouda breakfast sandwich is a great filler. Vegetarians can choose from meat-free breakfast wraps and sandwiches, the tomato and mozzarella sandwich and salads. This popular Las Vegas coffee shop offers a casual, inviting atmosphere. This location also offers free Wi-Fi. Here's a fun fact about Starbucks you might not know: The world-famous coffee shop has more than 87,000 possible drink combinations. You're in Vegas get wild and creative while getting your energy boost!
Earl Of Sandwich Las Vegas, After partying all night, what could be better than a tasty, carb-laden meal? Better yet, what could be better than warm, fluffy bread with the works?? Located inside Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Earl of Sandwich is much more than your typical "fast fix" lunch or midnight snack. Open around the clock, this Las Vegas deli is sure to satisfy any sandwich craving morning, noon or night. Lines can get long at this upscale sandwich shop, but once you order your sandwich, wait time is no issue. Earl of Sandwich actually has a history which traces back to 1762 it's been around for some time!
Gordon Ramsay Burger Las Vegas, Burger lovers - get ready to sink your teeth into these gourmet delights. Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay brings his casual burger concept to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. Gordon Ramsay Burger is positioned directly inside a center Strip entrance, making it easy to stop in after browsing Miracle Mile Shops or grabbing a frosty drink at Shiver. Dress in loose clothing and prepare to get messy You'll feel the energy the minute you walk into the restaurant.
• From its 30-foot-long fire display and keg showcase to the brightly colored walls to overhead high- definition TVs, the atmosphere is as exciting as the menu itself. The line can get lengthy, but it's worth the wait. If you're in a party of two, speak with the hostess. You might get a shorter wait time.
Koi Las Vegas - Japanese Restaurant & Lounge,, A favorite among celebrities, Koi is a perfect match for Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. This fine Japanese restaurant is popular in the L.A. and New York dining scenes. Koi stands out for its Japanese-inspired cuisine with California influences. Koi Las Vegas combines sultry Asian design elements with a Hollywood energy and style. Stay for a while the lounge next door is perfect for an after-dinner cocktail and socializing.
P.f. Chang's Las Vegas, Fresh, contemporary and inventive cuisine is the trademark of P.F. Chang's China Bistro restaurant at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. This stylish, high- energy bistro combines unforgettable Chinese cuisine and attentive service, creating a unique dining experience. Plus, with convenient access to the Las Vegas Strip and patio seating, P.F. Chang's makes for an exciting time all around.
Pin-up Pizza Las Vegas, For the largest slices on the Strip, visit Pin-Up Pizza at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. This Las Vegas pizza place offers fresh and delicious pizza by the slice. You can order carry-out or better yet, dine-in. Besides, it's fun to look at the dolled up rockabilly Pin-Up servers. These pizza gals wear uniforms inspired by Bettie Page and other famous pin-up ladies from the 1950s.
• Pin-Up Pizza boasts two separate dining areas. The indoor dining room has countertop eating areas with views of the open kitchen, while the glass-enclosed patio area is great for people-watching. The Vegas pizza spot is open until 4:00am daily.
Pink's Las Vegas Hot Dogs, Pink's Las Vegas stands out for its amazing location right in the center of the Strip. As you're walking down Las Vegas Boulevard, stop by the famous Las Vegas hot dog stand/restaurant, enjoy a meal on the go or just stay awhile. Pink's eating area is outdoors, offering ample shade during summer and heat lamps in winter. You'll find the Vegas hot dog spot right next to Pin-Up Pizza. Pink's takes pride in its outstanding quality and taste. The original Pink's dates back to 1939. Paul Pink purchased a modest large-wheeled pushcart and parked it in Hollywood's La Brea Avenue. His business did fairly well, considering after effects of the Great Depression. For 10 cents, you were able to buy a large, warm bun hugging a juicy oversized hot dog topped with mustard, onions and thick, savory chili.
Ringer Wings, Pizza & Sliders Sports Book, With a location adjacent to the viewing action of the sports book, Ringer features wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza, waffle fries and more. The wings and tenders feature classic flavors such as honey bbq and mild, medium or hot wing sauce. More adventurous guests can also choose from unique blends like jalapeno tequila lime, teriyaki pineapple and parmesan garlic. The menu features three all-beef slider options:
• hamburger, cheeseburger, and bacon cheeseburger, all of which can be served with double patties. The pizza may be familiar to those who have sampled the massive 15-inch slices from Pin- Up Pizza, also located at Planet Hollywood. Toppings include cheese, pepperoni, salami trio, chicken & spinach, big meat, sausage and margherita. Ringer serves four varieties of house-cut waffle fries: plain, Buffalo, cheese and nacho-style. Veggie dippers are also offered, along with dips made in-house, including wasabi ranch, blue cheese and Sriracha ranch.
• Ringer's modern ambience features not only a plethora of sports viewing options, but also sleek floor-to-ceiling LED screens along the entrance.
• Ringer Wings, Pizza & Sliders is open with food service from 11:00am to 12:00am daily, with the bar serving up drinks 24 hours.
Yolos Mexican Grill Las Vegas, Yolo! You only live once, right?? At Yolos Mexican Grill at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, it's all about the fiesta. Whether you're here to choose from 60 tequilas or sip on a fresh fruit margarita, you're going to have the time of your life. Oh, and there's great food too. The fun-loving crowd and bright interior at this casual Las Vegas Mexican restaurant makes for a great cantina experience on the Strip. Delve into all your favorite Mexican favorites and even sample dishes with Pacific Rim, South American, and Caribbean influences.
Strip House Las Vegas Steakhouse, Located on Planet Hollywood's mezzanine level, the glamorous Strip House is a steakhouse fit for a movie star. Its dishes and dcor create a Las Vegas steakhouse like no other. Strip House features all red decor, mood lighting and vintage black and white photographs of captivating females from the 1900s.
• Additional dining options available in the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort, with more than 15 restaurants, live entertainment and 170 specialty stores including retail brands.
Restaurants & Bars at the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort.
Aromi D'Italia, Mediterranean Cafe.
Blondies, offers a traditional bar menu.
• Cheeseburger at the Oasis, A full service, casual restaurant. Commanders Palace, the cuisine will combine New Orleans and Creole foods.
• La Salsa Mexican Cantina, Offers Mexican fare and a full bar.
• Lombardi's Romagna Mia, An Italian trattoria.
• Max's Cafe, brings its famous Max's 3-for-1 all-day happy hour.
• Merchants Harbor Coffee House, Enjoy quick service deli. Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar, Recalling the ambience of a turn-of-the century wharf bar. Todai Seafood & Sushi Buffet, An all-you-can-eat Japanese seafood buffet restaurant.
• As per Las Vegas law, at least 1 person in each room must be at least 21 years old.
Baggage Handling Fees
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 2 (two) devices per day
• All local calls
• Accessible path of travel
• Accessible bathroom
• Roll-in shower
• Handicapped parking
• In-room accessibility
• Accessibility equipment for the deaf
• Braille or raised signage
• The resort's 100,000 square foot casino includes slots, table games, and a race and sports book, featuring plasma video screens
• The hotel provides complimentary gaming lessons Monday through Friday on the main casino floor (check with hotel for schedule)
• Guests can learn Blackjack, craps, roulette, mini-Baccarat, and Pai Gow poker techniques
• Tony and Tina's Wedding is a dinner show
• Sin City Comedy Show is staged in the V Theater.
• Echoes of the 60's is a musical show which starts at 10:30pm in the V Theater, daily except Sunday and Monday
• A live band plays on the pool deck Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons in summer.
• This property allows pets in specific rooms only (sur- charges apply)
• Pet policy is dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight is 50 pounds
• A charge/hold will be placed on your credit card for incidentals is subject to change without prior notice.
• Credit card, debit card, or cash may be required to allow incidentals to be charged to the room (like restaurants, spa service, movies and room service). Incidental requirements and $ amounts vary at each property, & can be modified or waived by the property's hotel management team.
• Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check out.
• $200.00 perstay with a credit card (full room charging privileges),or $200.00 per stay with cash (movie and phone privileges only).
• Prepaid cards are not accepted at the front desk. Debit or credit cards with the guest's name will only be accepted.
• A sixth-floor sundeck houses two seasonal outdoor splash pools with oversized spa tubs
• An adjacent health spa (surcharge) includes a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines
• The South Seas themed Bali Hai Golf Club is five miles away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within nine miles.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
• The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 31 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
• Mount Charleston, 42 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply. -Golf, driving range nearby -Golfing nearby -Hiking and biking trails nearby -Horseback riding rental nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Swimming on site