Distance from hotel to town, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 9 miles (15 kms).
Located in the heart of one of the world's most famous playgrounds, Waikiki, The Sheraton Princess Ka'iulani offers comfort and relaxation while providing visitors an exceptional vacation value. The hotel graces the former estate of Hawaii's last and most beloved princess, and is just steps from world famous Waikiki Beach, unlimited shopping, dining and nightlife. Our guests enjoy romantic poolside dinners, nightly entertainment and Creation - A Polynesian Journey, dinner show. Sheraton Princess Ka'iulani embraces warm Hawaiian hospitality as it was intended and delivers that spirit with Aloha to all of our guests. Come visit soon!
- Babysitting Services
- Beach (nearby)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center (nearby) ($)
- Laundry Service
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Shops ($)
- Tour Desk
- Travel Agency ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2017 City View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tower City View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Princess Pool View (was Pool View) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tower Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tower Skyline Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tower Ocean View (was Tower High Ocean View) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Princess Ocean View (was Deluxe Ocean Princess) - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Tower Premier Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
City View, (CIT) The Cityview room category offers sweeping views of Honolulu, a work desk, internet access, a coffee maker, and a refrigerator.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Tower City View, From your private balcony (lanai), one can relax and enjoy the exciting views of the vibrant Honolulu city lights.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Princess Pool View (was Pool View), Efficient and stylish, this guestroom offers two double beds, a plush sofa, a work desk, high-speed internet access, coffee/tea maker, and a private balcony with a sweeping view of Honolulu.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Part Oceanview, (POV) Providing comfortable accommodations for groups of two to four, these rooms feature two double beds, work desks, high-speed internet access, refrigerator, in-room coffee/tea maker, and private balcony with view of the resort and ocean.
• Bedding: 2 double beds. View: Ocean or Resort.
1/8/2017 - 1/7/2018 Tower Skyline Partial Ocean View, newly renovated rooms located on floors 20 -26 of the Ainahau Tower. Boasting beautiful Waikiki Skyline views from a private furnished balcony (lanai), this room invites you to enjoy warm tropical decor with exotic wood furnishings. This room features a king or two double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, mini refrigerator, a safe, coffee/tea, and Shine spa products.
Tower Ocean View (was Tower High Ocean View), Boasting panoramic ocean views from private balconies, these rooms offer king beds, sitting areas with tables and chairs, work desks, high-speed internet, in-room coffee/tea maker, refrigerator, and full bath amenities.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Princess Ocean View (was Deluxe Ocean Princess), Spacious and inviting, these guestrooms feature fine wood decor, two double beds, plush sofas, work desks, high-speed internet, refrigerator, in-room coffee/tea maker, and private balcony with spectacular ocean views.
• Bedding: 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
1/8/2017 - 1/7/2018 Tower Premier Ocean View, newly renovated rooms located on floors 20 - 29 of the Ainahau Tower. Breathtaking ocean views are ready to dazzle your senses from your private balcony (lanai). This room offers rich wood furniture, a king or double Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, mini refrigerator, desk, a safe, coffee/tea, and Shine spa products.
All accommodations include: , telephone, radio, safe deposit box, television, adapters (electrical), bathtub, , refrigerator, shower, air conditioning, coffee maker, movies (in accommodation), rollaway bed (on request): ($) and cribs.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Splash Bar And Bento, is the perfect place to unwind. Sip tropical drinks poolside and enjoy nightly entertainment under the stars with tasty appetizers and entrees for lunch and dinner. Last call for cocktails is at 11:15pm. Enjoy our Sheraton paired selections inspired by distinctive flavors to create unexpected taste sensations for an exciting dining experience. Paired menu offers small plate dishes with suggested pairings to our beers and Sheraton Selects wines. Also on the menu are distinctive craft beers sourced from local breweries.
Pikake Lounge, The Pikake Lounge is a perfect place to unwind.
• Sip tropical drinks poolside and enjoy nightly entertainment under the stars. Delightful Hawaiian music is performed at the lava rock stage daily from 6:15pm until 9:30pm. From 9:30pmuntil 11:30pm enjoy the mellow sounds of the solo guitarist. Room service is available.
Pikake Terrace, Relaxed outdoor dining in a poolside garden setting. This casual restaurant is reasonably priced. Join us for a hearty buffet morning, noon or night that features made-to-order omelets to prime rib. The a la carte menu also offers a wide selection of salads, sandwiches, and broiled meats and seafood. Nightly Island entertainment is featured for your dining pleasure. You are also invited to join us at the pool or the bar for a cocktail or nightcap. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations recommended.
Dress Code: Casual.
No Smoking Policy The Hawaii State Legislature recently passed the "Healthy Air & Workplaces Law", a smoke-free ordinance implemented to protect the health and wellbeing of people from the risks of secondhand smoke. This law, which went into effect on 11/16/06, prohibits smoking in places open to the public and places of employment, and requires clear designation of areas where smoking is permitted.
In recognition of the growing preference for non-smoking accommodations by our guests and in accordance with this new law, each hotel will have designated areas where smoking will be permitted on hotel property (designated smoking areas on property at the various hotels can be obtained from the hotel directly). The hotels will also have a limited inventory of smoking rooms.
In response to the strict guidelines set by the law and the need to keep non-smoking rooms free of smoke residue, each hotel will assess a reconditioning fee to a guest if a non-smoking room is found to have been compromised. This fee will cover the cost of deep-cleaning required to restore the room back to its non-smoking condition.
If guests prefer to be placed in a designated smoking room, please indicate in the reservation and we will notify the Front Office and do our best to accommodate.
• There is a fee for self parking.
2017 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/08/2017 - 01/07/2018
There is a daily resort fee that will be billed directly to guests by the hotel. The resort fee benefits include:
• Highspeed wifi access in guestroom and public areas
• Highspeed wifi on island (complimentary rental of 1 Mifi per room, per stay.
• Complimentary rental of GoPro Camera (1 per room, per stay)
• Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
• Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily -"Collections of Waikiki" saving booklet
• Children 12 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet (one child per paying adult)
• Sealife Park - Buy 1 get 1 free entrance
• Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multi-language -$20 gift card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel at Sheraton Waikiki (not applicable towards discounted items)
• Big Kahuna Beach Service - waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori
• Discount at Moana Lani Spa - (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
• Aloha Beach services discounts - beach ocean activities
• Daily cultural activities - lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, kukui nut bracelet making, etc.
• Keiki (child) gifts at check-in