Distance from hotel to town, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 9 miles (15 kms).
The Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort welcomes guests to a distinctive haven of elegance and relaxation. Stay in one of 635 guest rooms and beautifully appointed suites. Rooms feature warm woods and colors that echo the stunning views from the mountains to the sea. Our seated reception desk is adjacent to a stunning collection of Polynesian canoe art, Hawaiian literary works and museum- quality artifacts. Ocean House Restaurant and Shore Bird Restaurant and Beach Bar are long-time favorites. The popular Kani Ka Pila Grille offers nightly live Hawaiian entertainment by entertainers. A refined resort experience awaits guests at the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Accommodations (635)
- Activities Desk
- Art Gallery
- Ballroom ($)
- Bar (pool)
- Bars (3)
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rentals ($)
- Catering Services ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Conference Services ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services (valet) ($)
- Fitness Center (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Hospitality Room
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzis (3)
- Laundry Facilities (coin-operated) ($)
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Lounges (3)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Non-Smoking Policy
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Reception Desk (24-hour)
- Restaurants (3)
- Security Guard
- Shops ($)
- Sun Deck
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tour Desk
- Travel Desk
- Whirlpool Spa
- Whirlpools (3)
• Surfboard rentals and lessons
• Sunset Ceremony: Hula classes every Monday and Thursday 6:00pm. Security
• Secured access to all guest room floors ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2017-2018 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• City View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Deluxe Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom City View - 5 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
City View, (CIT) Take in stunning views of Waikiki from your private balcony in our City View rooms, accommodating up to four people. Delight in all of our standard amenities along with one king or two double beds. Some rooms also offer one queen or one double sofa bed.
• View: City or Pool. Accommodation amenities include: balcony.
Standard, 340 sq. ft. no view, no balcony. Located in both Pacific and Ocean Towers.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) Unwind refreshed and relaxed with a partial view of the glistening waters of Waikiki Beach. These rooms provide you with access to our full array of amenities accomm- odating up to four people with one king, one double sofa bed, or two double beds. Partial ocean view from lanai.
Ocean View, (OCV) 340 square feet, Located in the Pacific Tower and Ocean Tower with a partial ocean view. Partial ocean view from room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Ocean View, (DOV) 340 square feet/32 square meters 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom City View, (1CW) this suite showcases a brand new casual but sophisticated interior, offering bathrobes and slippers, nightly turndown service, upgraded bath amenities, enlarged bathrooms with full-size baths, 32" flat screen television, and much more.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Voyager 47 Club Lounge:
• Directly overlooking iconic Waikiki beach, Voyager 47 is the Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort's premier club lounge providing guests with premium refreshments and elevated amenities, such as concierge services and recommended activity itineraries to discover unique places and explore all that Hawaii has to offer. Offering the following:
• Locally inspired breakfast bites and premium coffee
• Recommended activity of the day with a complimentary local snack to-go
• Early evening light pupu (appetizers), signature local cocktails and Kona Brewing Company craft beers
• Weekly Meet & Greet featuring artisan tastings from local farmers, brew masters and Hawaiian distillers
• Concierge services,
• TV lounge area
• Large outdoor deck overlooking the beach
All accommodations include: coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), television (cable, pay per view), crib (on request), turndown service (available upon request), data port, video games, hairdryer, voicemail, internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, iron, ironing board, maid service, non-smoking accommodations, refrigerator, rollaway beds (not available), accommodations (for physically challenged guests), room service (limited): ($), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), alarm clock radio, shower, bathtub, telephone (direct dial, voice mail), blackout drapes and television (flat screen).
Miscellaneous Amenities vanity with lighted cosmetic mirror
Balcony balcony (lanai) (except in moderate rooms)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Starbucks, World-famous Starbucks roasts high-quality whole bean coffees. Enjoy Italian-style espresso beverages, a variety of pastries and confections, and Starbucks gift items. Open Sunday-Thursday from 5:30am-10pm, Friday-Saturday from 5:30pm-11pm.
Kani Ka Pila Grille, Hawaiian casual cuisine and live music by legendary Hawaiian entertainers. Full bar. Located poolside. Room service available. Breakfast from 6:30am to 10:30am. Lunch and dinner from 11:00am to 10:00pm. Kani Ka Pila Grille nightly entertainment from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Shorebird Restaurant And Beach Bar, Popular beachfront setting with Diamond Head view. Buffet Breakfast 7am-11am, Lunch menu 11am-5pm, Pupu 11am-1am, and "Broil Your Own" Dinners 4:30pm-10pm. Live entertainment 4:30am-1am.
Dress Code: Casual.
The Ocean House Restaurant, Enjoy oceanfront dining in a casually elegant, open-air atmosphere. Excellent Pacific Rim cuisine featuring only the freshest island seafood. Chef specialties include Crab Stuffed Mahi Mahi, Kahuku Moi steamed with garlic scampi black bean sauce and Pulehu Prime Rib. Reservations are recommended.
General Opening Hours: 5:00pm - 10:00pm General Opening Days: Open nightly
No Smoking Policy Smoking is prohibited in enclosed or partially enclosed areas that are open to the public.
• There is a porterage charge payable by guest at the hotel.
• There is valet parking only at the hotel. Parking fee is payable at hotel direct. -
Waikiki Connection Fee There is a mandatory Waikiki Connection Fee. The fee includes the following amenities:
• Unlimited rides on the Waikiki Trolley to Diamond Head and downtown.
• Wi-Fi internet access (for a maximum of 3 devices per room)
• Local and international calls (up to 60 minutes daily)
• In-room bottled water (2 per day)
• Local weekday newspaper
• Kids (age 5 and under) eat breakfast free with the purchase of an adult meal at: Kani Ka Pila Grille when staying at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
• Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
• A discounted rate per person per stay on an outrigger canoe ride on Waikiki Beach with Faith Surf School (subject to availability and weather permitting; canoe rides offered from the Faith Surf School beach stand in front of the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort only)
• Outrigger reusable souvenir tote bag (one per room per stay)
• Shopping and Dining Coupon Book with savings at over 40 retailers
• Coupons for discounted admission to area attractions: Honolulu Museum of Art, Bishop Museum and 'Iolani Palace
*Please note that fee and inclusions are subject to change.