Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 15 miles (24 kms).
The new THE LAYLOW, Autograph Collection is a destination of choice for savvy, discerning guests looking for an authentic, contemporary and unique Hawaiian experience. The hotel's decor is a blend of Mid-Century modern and contemporary Hawaii style reminiscent of the cool and hip vibe that defined 1960s Hawaii. Guests will relish the intuitive and exceptional service provided by the staff. The team is well trained and connected to the community and all it offers. THE LAYLOW is the hotel of choice for the experiential traveler who seeks intuitive and gracious service coupled; exciting culinary selections all of which is complemented by an upscale leisure environment. THE LAYLOW is located directly next door to the new International Market Place and takes full advantage of its prime location in the heart of Waikiki, and the major revitalization taking place along the Kuhio Avenue corridor.
- Accommodations (251)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Room
- Floors (16)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Porters ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2018 Deluxe King - 2 adults.
• Deluxe King King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe King Ho'okipa Level - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Corner Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ho'okipa Corner Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Cabana/Pool Access King Bed - 2 adults.
Deluxe King, (DK7) 328 square feet/30 square meters.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe King King, 328 square feet/30 square meters.
• Bedding: 2 king beds. View: Island.
Deluxe King Ho'okipa Level, Includes complimentary food & non-alcoholic beverages; Light snacks offered on Ho'okipa floors daily.
• Room Features: 328 square feet/30 square meters, air conditioned, device-enabled TVs & free WiFi. This room is non-smoking. Total outdoor space: 50 square feet/5 square meters. Exclusive Maak Lab bath products.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain or Partial Ocean.
Junior Suite, (JSZ) 479 square feet/43 square meters. Living/sitting area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed. View: Island.
Deluxe Corner Suite, (E0S) TBA
Ho Okipa Corner Suite, (VJ5) Includes complimentary food & non-alcoholic beverages; Light snacks offered on Ho'okipa floors daily. Room Features: 515 square feet/46 square meters, air conditioned, device-enabled TVs & free WiFi. This room is non-smoking. Total outdoor space: 50 square feet/5 square meters. Exclusive Maak Lab bath products.
• View: Mountain or Partial Ocean.
Cabana/pool Access King Bed, (VJ9) Pool access, Balcony, pool cabana. 328 square feet/30 square meters. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Pool.
Ho'okipa Value Add Amenities (Valid for Executive Level Rooms):
• Sunrise starters - Coffee, Juice, Pastries, Whole Fruit
• Afternoon energizers - Coffee, Light Snacks, Whole Fruit until 8:00 p.m.
• Upgraded bath and body refreshers & rejuvenators
• Guaranteed 12:00pm late check-out 5)Early check-in based on availability 6)Upgraded Makai and Mauka views
All accommodations include: air conditioning, radio, alarm clock, safe (in accommodation), balcony or patio, shower, bedding (premium), soundproof, blackout drapes, sprinkler system, crib (on request), telephone, data port, television (remote controlled, cable), desk, turndown service, hairdryer, voicemail, housekeeping, wake-up calls, in room movies, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations and rollaway beds (not available).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Hideout Coffee, Offering the finest quality fresh roasted coffee on the island. Open for breakfast.
Hideout At The Laylow Restaurant & Bar, Serving Contemporary Hawaii Fusion. Reservations not required but recommended. Hideout at the LAWLOW serves cocktails poolside in addition to providing live entertainment nightly on the lanai.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
BED & BREAKFAST PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 09/26/2017 - 01/03/2019 Travel Dates: 01/02/2018 - 01/03/2019
• A la carte breakfast for two guests (gratuity & 4.167% tax included).
• Children 5 years and younger eat free off of Hideout children's menu (when dining with adult).
• Bed & Breakfast Package is for up two (2) people and does not include breakfast for the 3rd and 4th adults.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Parking No self parking available. Valet parking available for a fee.
Destination Activity Fee Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/02/2019
The hotel charges a mandatory Destination Activity Fee. This Destination Activity Fee is not included as part of any rates, packages or promotions herein and will be charged to the individual's guest room folio. Individuals will be responsible for payment upon departure.
The $25.00 per day fee (subject to tax of 4.712%) is per room and is mandatory (fee amount subject to change). The Destination Activity Fee includes the following services:
• Cruiser bikes
• In-room high speed WiFi
• Resort wide high speed WiFi
• Unlimited local calls
• Access to the Fitness Center
• Refresher and taste of Hawaii welcome upon arrival
• Two pairs of custom Laylow Rubber "Slippahs"
• Welcome amenity upon arrival
• Daily newspapers
• Pool & beach towels
• In-room safe
• Chaise lounges & pool side cabanas based on availability
• Nightly live entertainment
• Daily/weekly events and activities
• Poolside treats: local fruit and infused water
• One (1) island activity credit
• Daily shaved ice poolside
• Porterage is available for $9.90 per person, roundtrip.
• Porterage fee is for up to 2 bags per person. An additional $4.95 will be charged for each additional bag. Fee is subject to change.