Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 15 miles (24 kms).
The new THE LAYLOW, Autograph Collection is a destination of choice for savvy, discerning guests looking for an authentic, contemporary and unique Hawaiian experience. The hotel's decor is a blend of Mid-Century modern and contemporary Hawaii style reminiscent of the cool and hip vibe that defined 1960s Hawaii. Guests will relish the intuitive and exceptional service provided by the staff. The team is well trained and connected to the community and all it offers. THE LAYLOW is the hotel of choice for the experiential traveler who seeks intuitive and gracious service coupled; exciting culinary selections all of which is complemented by an upscale leisure environment. THE LAYLOW is located directly next door to the new International Market Place and takes full advantage of its prime location in the heart of Waikiki, and the major revitalization taking place along the Kuhio Avenue corridor.
- Accommodations (251)
- Accommodations (physically challenged)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (nearby)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Room
- Floors (16)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Juice Bar
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Porters ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
Family Friendly, Groups, Honeymoon, Cultural, Beach, Corporate and Romance.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2017 Standard King - 2 adults.
• Standard King King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Executive Level - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Corner Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premium Suite Deluxe Executive Level - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard King Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Island.
Standard King King, King/King with Island View.
Executive Level, (EXL) Executive level King bed with sofa bed. Ho'okipa value add amenities included.
• View: Partial Ocean.
Premium Junior Suite
Premium Corner Suite
Premium Suite Deluxe Executive Level, (LM7) Hookipa value add amenities included.
Ho'okipa Value Add Amenities (Valid for Executive Level Rooms):
• Sunrise starters - Coffee, Juice, Pastries, Whole Fruit
• Afternoon energizers - Coffee, Light Snacks, Whole Fruit until 8:00 p.m.
• Upgraded bath and body refreshers & rejuvenators
• Guaranteed 12:00pm late check-out 5)Early check-in based on availability 6)Upgraded Makai and Mauka views
All accommodations include: bedding (premium), sprinkler system, blackout drapes, television (remote controlled, cable), data port, turndown service, desk, voicemail, hairdryer, wake-up calls, housekeeping, in room movies, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, radio, safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, shower, alarm clock, soundproof, balcony or patio and telephone.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Hideout At The 'okina Restaurant & Bar, Serving Contemporary Hawaii Fusion. Reservations not required but recommended. Hideout at the 'Okina serves cocktails poolside in addition to providing live entertainment nightly on the lanai.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
2017 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 04/10/2017 - 12/31/2017
• Afternoon tea
• Bottled water
• Chaise lounges
• Daily newspaper (in lobby)
• Morning coffee
• Use of fitness center
Resort Fee Travel Dates: 04/10/2017 - 12/31/2017
There is a mandatory Resort Fee that the guests are responsible for. Guests will pay the fee upon check-out.
• The Resort Fee includes the following:
• Mobile check-in and check-out
• Keyless guest room entry
• In-room high speed wifi
• Resort-wide high speed wifi
• Unlimited local calls
• Access to the fitness center
• Refresher and taste of Hawaii welcome upon arrival
• Two pairs of custom Okina slippers
• Welcome amenity upon arrival
• Daily newspapers
• Pool and beach towels
• In-room safe
• Chaise lounges and poolside cabanas based on availability
• Nightly live entertainment
• Daily/weekly events and activities
• Poolside treats: local fruit and infused water
• One (1) island activity
• Porterage is available for $9.90 per person, roundtrip.
• Porterage fee is for up to 2 bags per person. An additional $4.95 will be charged for each additional bag. Fee is subject to change.
Parking No self parking available. Valet parking available for a fee.