Distance from hotel to city, 3.2 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 8.5 miles (14 kms).
Immerse yourself in the welcoming spirit of Aloha during your stay at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. With a location just steps from glittering beaches, island-inspired eateries, and natural wonders, you'll quickly discover what makes Hawaii such a beloved destination on the island of Oahu.
Located along Waikiki's Kuhio corridor, the property will have a beach-inspired aesthetic in its 230 guestrooms and suites. The lobby has a six-foot-tall custom green sculpture resembling circular drift wood with local vegetation adorning the piece. This is set against an accent wall resembling rough lava. The property's corridors have clean and simple lines and soft blue ombr wall coverings to evoke the sky and sea. Similarly, the color scheme of the guestrooms will focus on blue and green to further bring the ocean and sky indoors. There will be floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Waikiki. The hotel's eighth floor will have the main lobby, pool deck, restaurant and bar. The outdoor area will incorporate green walls and bamboo trees. The hotel will also have organic art reminiscent of sea creatures and tropical wood and teak utilized in furniture pieces. You'll love the Island bliss, Hawaiian life offers a laid-back pace and ideal tropical climate. Refreshing rooms with floor-to-ceiling window views, contemporary dcor, and luxurious features. Rejuvenating relaxation: A pool with private cabanas, a tapas-style eatery, and a championship golf course just blocks away
- Accommodations (230)
- Accommodations (physically challenged)
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Beach (nearby)
- Bellman/Porter Services
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange (nearby)
- Dive Center (nearby) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (4)
- Entertainment (nearby)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (22)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Security (24-hour)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Trail (hiking, nearby)
- Watersports (nearby) ($)
• American Express
• Diners Club
• Visa Pets (allowed): ($) The hotel is a pet friendly hotel. Inform us that you will be bringing your pet (or pets) with you at least three days prior to your arrival. Our fee is $100.00 per stay of up to six nights, while a stay of seven to 30 nights requires a $100.00 deep- cleaning fee. Please keep in mind that pets must weigh no more than 50 pounds in order to stay at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. *Rates are subject to change. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Adventure (for active adults), Corporate, Cultural, Dive, Eco-Tourism, Wedding, Honeymoon, Pet Friendly, Romance, Student Groups and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2018-2019 City View King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Mountain View King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• City/Mountain View Queen/Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Ocean View King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Ocean View Queen Queen - 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.* Ocean View Suite King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
*With sofa bed
City View King, (KGC) Bathroom setups vary by room and cannot be guaranteed. The rooms can either have a shower, tub, or soaking tub. 320-490 sq ft., floor to ceiling windows.
Mountain View King, (M9T) 510620 sq. ft. of space. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Rainfall Showers.
City/mountain View Queen Queen, 510-620 sq ft., floor to ceiling windows. Rainfall showers.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds. View: City.
Partial Ocean View King, (PVK) 400420 sq. ft. of space. floor to ceiling windows. Rainfall showers.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Ocean View King, (OVK) 510-620 sq ft., floor to ceiling windows. Rainfall showers.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Queen Queen, (QUE) 510-620 sq ft., floor to ceiling windows. Rainfall showers.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Suite King, (913) 510640 sq. ft. of space. floor-to-ceiling windows offering natural light. Open concept living area.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, refrigerator, bedding (premium), room service (24-hour), blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, crib (on request), sprinkler system, data port, telephone, desk, television, hairdryer, trouser press, heating (central), turndown service, housekeeping, video games, in room movies, voicemail, internet access, wake-up calls, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), iron, air conditioning, ironing board, alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($) and rollaway bed (on request).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Bar At The Lanai, Open 12;00pm-1:00am.
The Lanai Restaurant, Distinctive Dining in the Heart of Waikiki At Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach, treat your taste buds to dishes served at our unique restaurant. Our signature restaurant features American cuisine crafted in a tapas format, with an island casual vibe. You'll be sure to enjoy delectable cuisine and incredible scenery at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. Should you wish to dine in the comfort of your own guestroom, Knock n Drop room service allows for private dining in your Hawaiian home base.
2018-2019 Bonus Features Travel Dates: 12/23/2017 - 03/31/2019
• Bottled water
• Daily newspaper
• Use of Fitness Center
• Weekly cocktail party
Incidental Charges It is understood that each guest is responsible for his or her own incidental charges and at time of reservation, The hotel will authorize $50.00 x room nights of reservations at check in. Once this amount has been utilized, the hotel may authorize additional amount.
• There are mandatory self and valet parking fees that the guests are responsible for.
Resort Fees There is a mandatory Resort Fee payable by the guests. The Resort Fee includes the following amenities:
• $50.00 Expedia Tour Desk Activity Credit per stay
• Premium Internet is offered throughout the property
• Pool & Beach Towels/Blankets and Toys
• Beach Chairs
• Hawaiian Welcome Drink is offered upon check-in.
• Fitness Center
• Two Gifted Logo'd Sports Bottles
• Filtration Stations
• Complimentary Sunscreen available
• Complimentary After Sun Lotion at the pool area
• Local and 800 Calls
• Pressreader; offering choice of over 4,000 electronic newspapers and magazines
• Afternoon Splash Lounge Delighters
Resort Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Smoking Policy There will be a $250.00 penalty charge debited to guest "per incident" should guest smoke in the guestroom. This charge is serious and after two consecutive incidents, the Wholesaler will be called and guest may be relocated at guest's expense.