Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Waikiki, 5 minutes.
At Prince Waikiki, we believe everyone deserves a view of the ocean. Absorb breathtaking panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from all of our spacious, newly renovated guestrooms. Enjoy Hawaii's mesmerizing sunsets, gentle trade winds and stunning turquoise horizon from our signature infinity pool deck. Take in dramatic floor-to- ceiling harbor vistas at our completely re-imagined 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar. Gather and celebrate at our versatile oceanfront meeting venues and distinctive outdoor event space. From sunrise to sunset, the views are all yours to experience.
There are also plenty of reasons to stay and relax right here at Prince Waikiki. Our spacious, modernized guest- rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views that open and invite tropical breezes into the entire room. Marble bathrooms feature separate showers and bathtubs, as well as signature, locally sourced amenities made by Kauai-based Malie Organics. Hand-painted Nai'o flowers on room walls evoke native flora that once adorned this bountiful coastline, just as colors and textures throughout the room and hotel have been purposefully designed to conjure the sun, sand and sea that surrounds our oceanfront hotel.
From room service to our newest culinary destinations, fresh island cuisine is our passion. Our 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar is the perfect gathering spot to watch the sun sink into the sea while sampling handcrafted cocktails or a hand-picked beer and wine selections on tap, and enjoy small plates of island cuisine or indulge in our expansive, signature buffet. Intimate gatherings and special occasions can enjoy an exclusive view in the 100 Sails private dining room. Downstairs, treat yourself to sushi perfection at the first U.S. location of the famous Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo. Poolside, our Hinana Bar brings refreshment to you while soaking in ocean views from our infinity pool. In our relaxing indoor and outdoor lobby lounges, enjoy Honolulu Coffee Company's light bites and the inimitable taste and aroma of artisan Kona coffee.
For those seeking special adventures, Prince Waikiki signature experiences can transform every part of your stay. At our daily cultural ritual in the lobby, hear the story of Hulali I Ka La, the copper sculpture suspended from the ceiling evoking the flowing stream that once met the sea here at this coast. Then, experience its creation firsthand by hammering a copper hinana fish souvenir to take home. Take our hotel shuttle and escape to the Prince Waikiki Golf Club in the sunny 'Ewa Plain, the island's only 27-hole championship course, designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay. Our worry-free golf packages make it easy to play three challenging interchangeable nines and enjoy post-game refreshment at our on-site Bird of Paradise restaurant. Indulge in personal concierge service and exclusive dining and cocktails at the poolside Prince Waikiki Club lounge and lanai. Venture out with a Prince Waikiki picnic for a day of beachcombing, or just stay right here and watch the sunset from the comfort of your bed.
This is a non-smoking hotel.
- Babysitting Services
- Business Center
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
• Yamano Day Spa & Beauty
• Lobby Shops ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2018 Ocean View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Harbor - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Premier - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Prince Waikiki Club - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanfront Suite One Bedroom Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean Front Two Bedroom Suite - 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Lanai Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Ocean View, (OCV) Ocean View Room.
Oceanfront Harbor, Enjoy a spacious oceanfront room with floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen television, available high-speed internet access and One King or Two Double beds.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanfront, Take in expanded ocean vistas from the floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoy a spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower as well as a generous list of room inclusions.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanfront Premier, The premier room category showcases breath- taking views of the Pacific Ocean from the top floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Prince Waikiki Club, Elevate your stay at this Waikiki luxury hotel with extra amenities and privileges to the exclusive Ilima Club Lounge. This beach hotel in Oahu offers discerning guests an extra measure of comfort and service with upgraded rooms exclusively on the 31st floor of both hotel towers, including access to a private executive lounge.
Ilima Club Room
• Special Ilima Club Floor welcome amenity
• Private floor with exclusive key card access
• Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access
• Daily automatic turndown service
• Daily continental breakfast per person in Ilima Club Lounge
• Choice of local or Japanese newspaper or Wall Street Journal, excluding Sunday paper
• Upgraded L'Occitane bath products; extra-large shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and lotion
• Upgraded towels and bathrobes
• In-room coffee maker with Royal Kona coffee and Japanese tea and tea cups replenished daily
• CD player
• Iron and ironing board in-room
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Complimentary local and access phone calls
• Upgraded bedding
• Welcome call from Ilima Lounge concierge -20% dining discount at Prince Court buffets; breakfast, lunch and dinner -20% dining discount at Reef Lounge for food items only
Ilima Club Lounge
• Located on the 5th floor, #517
• Complimentary continental breakfast in lounge
• Desktop computer with color printer -20% off special Ilima Club appetizer menu
• Complimentary afternoon light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the afternoon hours of operation.
• Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi
• Bi-lingual Japanese staff on duty
• Dedicated concierge
Daily Hours of Operation:
• 6:30am - 10:30am 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Ocean View One Bedroom Suite(*), features spectacular views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean and Ala Wai Yacht harbor with a living room, dining area, master bedroom with king or double beds, a twinday bed in the living room, and two bathrooms with washlets. Guests enjoy all the amenities of a standard room along with the comforts of a spacious suite evoking the utmost in relaxation.
Oceanfront Suite One Bedroom(*), Enjoy the ultimate in luxury and style with a this Suite. Features breathtaking floor to ceiling panoramic ocean views and a handsomely appointed dining area and living room with new furniture including a queen sized fold out couch bed. One bedroom Suites feature a master bedroom with private bath and two double beds.
Ocean Front Two Bedroom Suite(*), Enjoy the ultimate in luxury and style with a Suite. Features breathtaking floor to ceiling panoramic ocean views and a handsomely appointed dining area and living room with new furniture including a queen sized fold out couch bed. Two bedroom Suites add a private foyer and a second bedroom with king bedding and another private bath. With either variant, guests will enjoy all the amenities of a standard room, washlets and an enhanced guest experience in these expansive suites.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: rollaway bed: ($), robes, telephone, television, turndown service (available upon request), voicemail, VCR (on request), air conditioning, coffee maker, crib (on request), hairdryer, in room movies, iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator and safe (in accommodation).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Marina Front Cafe, Featuring an expanded menu selection including grab and go items, guests are treated to freshly baked pastries, specialty coffees, steel-cut oatmeal, panini, sushi, salads and desserts. Made-in-Hawaii gift items, mac nuts, gourmet chocolates, tea or specialty cakes are available for guests looking for that special omiyage or gift.
Reef Lounge, The Reef Lounge at the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki and Golf Club is Waikiki's newest contemporary lounge. It's the perfect place to savor your favorite cocktail, fashionable martini, perfect glass of wine or just to relax in the soothing atmosphere. The lounge offers a fusion of Island style pupus.
Bird Of Paradise, Located at the Hawaii Prince Golf Club, The Bird of Paradise Restaurant offers casual resort dining daily with lunch and pupu (appetizer) service. Golfers, as well as the general public, will be pleased with the menu variety and generous portions.
Hakone, Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine at Hakone Restaurant featuring traditional complete dinner selections and a wide variety of sushi specialties.
Prince Court, Famed for Contemporary Island Cuisine, the Prince Court is a subtle blend of the classic culinary techniques of East and West, prepared with fresh Island produce from land and sea. Spectacular views of Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and the island's beautiful sunset are a focal point from the restaurant's glass walls.
• Porterage will be paid by the guest upon check out.
Parking Fees There is a fee for parking,
Resort Fees & Inclusions:
• This hotels has a daily mandatory resort fee that the guests are responsible for. The following are included in the daily resort fee:
• Daily self-parking for 1 vehicle per room
• Daily unlimited Internet connections, in-room and within lobby and pool areas
• Daily two bottles of water per room
• One 4-cup packet coffee daily
• Amenity package upon Arrival (2 toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving cream and razor) one per room
• Complimentary Prince Waikiki Shuttle Service to Waikiki/Golf Course and Ala Moana Shopping Center on a daily scheduled route.
• One eco shopping bag per room per stay -20% off Hotel Guest Golf Rate per person daily -20% off lunch Buffet at 100 Sails Restaurant per person daily.
• Two welcome drinks per room upon arrival only. Choice of domestic beer, house wine, soft drink or coffee/tea
• Complimentary local and toll free calls
• Complimentary 60 minutes of international phone calls daily per room.
Fee & inclusions are subject to change without notice.