Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Honolulu International Airport (HNL), 8 miles (13 kms).
Welcome to the island of paradise. Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, a 22 acre tropical paradise on Waikiki's beach, offers a perfect mix of exceptional hotel accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Imagine tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls, exotic wildlife and priceless artwork. The hotel offers you the Village Experience; a perfect blend of accommodations, over 20 restaurants and lounges, shopping (with more then 90 shops nearby), recreational and cultural activities (such as luau, catamaran sail and submarine dive), nightly entertainment including weekly "Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue", a tantalizing show that will shake things up with an exciting look at Hawaii's music and dance all ending with spectacular fireworks display!
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Beauty Salon (full service) ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental ($)
- Doctor ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Service (public areas) ($)
- Laundry Service
- Luau ($)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pools (5)
- Post Office
- Restaurants (22)
- Shops (90)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tennis Court (nearby) ($)
- Tour Desk
- Wedding Chapel ($)
• Year round children's program
• Various Hawaiian Crafts and Activities (including Hula and Ukulele Lessons, Lei aking)
• Crystal Chapel
• Mandara Spa(Independently owned and operated) Late Check Out Information:
• A late check out can be requested on the day of departure, subject to availability, for a fee.
• Hospitality rooms for freshening up prior to departing are available but must be requested one day prior to departure for availability.
• Luggage storage is available for departing guests.
• Enjoy the facilities of the Luana Lounge at the Mandara Spa for a fee (must be 16 years or older). Relax in the whirlpool, enjoy a last minute workout at the Mandara Spa Fitness Center or use the lockers and showers to freshen up. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2017-2018 Resort View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Partial Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Rainbow Tower Harbor/Ocean View - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Rainbow Tower Ocean Front - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Diamond Head Tower 1 Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Resort View, (RTV) located in either the Diamond Head, Kalia or Tapa Tower. No lanais. View of the resort and/ or surrounding area, no view of the ocean.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) Located in the Diamond Head Tower or Tapa Tower. Partial Ocean View from the balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Ocean View, (OCV) Located in either the Diamond Head, Tapa or Kalia Tower. View of the ocean from guest room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Rainbow Tower Harbor/ocean View, Located in the Rainbow Tower (Ocean and/or Yacht Harbor View(Marina)/Downtown Honolulu, few rooms on the Diamond Head side on lower floors). No view of Diamond Head. Exact room location not guaranteed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Rainbow Tower Oceanfront, (ZRO) Located in the Rainbow Tower, Diamond Head view. A view of the ocean and Diamond Head.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Diamond Head One Bedroom Suite, (DM6) Spacious one bedroom suite with a private lanai offering views of the Pacific Ocean and resort.
RAINBOW TOWER, The Rainbow Tower is conveniently located right on Waikiki Beach, and only steps away from our Super Pool. You'll also enjoy the convenience of having 3 of the premier restaurants located in the Rainbow Tower- Bali by the Sea, Golden Dragon, and Rainbow Lanai. This Tower offers majestic views of Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head Crater and the Honolulu coastline.
• The availability of these room amenities may vary from room to room.
• Surrounded by cascading waterfalls, lush gardens and ornate bronze sculptures of ancient Hawaiian dancers, the Kalia Tower is an exciting addition to the entrance of the 22 acre resort. The Kalia Tower features a dramatic 45 foot high lobby ceiling and showcases extraordinary Hawaiian artwork.
Of the 315 guest rooms in the Kalia Tower, 65% offer premier ocean views. Discerning leisure and business travelers will enjoy the Kalia Tower's exclusive porte cochere, guest reception and registration. Each guest room in the tower has its own work space, 2 dedicated phone lines, voicemail, speakerphone and dataports. Kalia Tower guest rooms also feature an interactive television platform enabling on demand movies and music, video games and internet access with wireless remote keyboards.
All accommodations include: crib (on request), voicemail, hairdryer, internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, lanai, non-smoking accommodations, postcards, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in-accommodation, electronic), adapters (voltage): ($), smoke detector, air conditioning (individual climate control), sprinkler system, alarm clock radio, television (cable), coffee maker, toiletries, connecting rooms: ($) and data ports.
Miscellaneous Amenities -two-line speaker phones (in all Ali'i Tower rooms, many Tapa Tower rooms and all Kalia Tower rooms),
• TDD telephones (available upon request at Front Desk) -27" flat screen TVs in all rooms except Ali'i Tower has 37" flat screen LCD TV.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Hau Tree Bar, Located at the Super Pool. Enjoy your favorite tropical drink poolside.
General Opening Hours: 10:30am to 9:30pm
Tropics Bar & Grill, Tropics Bar and Grill is Waikiki's newest sizzling hot spot. It's the perfect place to experience Hawaii's "Authentic Beach Cuisine." Creative comfort food with a touch of the exotic served on Waikiki Beach. We feature unique Hawaii products and the freshest island ingredients in all of our menus.
Lappert's Ice Cream, Gourmet Ice Cream. Discover 33 flavors of Lappert's gourmet ice creams created from world's finest ingredients, many made right here in Hawaii.
Round Table Pizza, Pizza, Salads, and Sandwiches. Enjoy traditional and gourmet pizzas while catching your favorite live games via satellite.
Starbucks Coffee, This indoor/outdoor cafe is located in the Kalia Tower Lobby.
Pronto Pickle, Located in Ali'i Tower next to the Super Pool this grab & go eatery offers sandwiches made -to-order, salads, hamburgers, snacks, drinks and more. The perfect place to grab a bite to eat while hanging out at the pool or beach. Yum!. Open daily 7:00am to 8:00pm.
Paradise Lounge, Located in the Rainbow Tower.
General Opening Hours: 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Waikiki Starlight Luau At Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Starlight Luau at Hilton Hawaiian Village is the only outdoor luau in Waikiki with spectacular entertainment and dining under the stars.
• Experience the colorful heritage of the Pacific Islands and join the excitement of the celebration with live music, drums and the drama of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian and Samoan dance. Indulge in a feast of unforgettable tropical flavors from traditional island ingredients which include Kalua Pig, Island Fish, Huli Huli Chicken, Sweet Potatoes and Hawaiian Fried Rice.
Bali Steak & Seafood, Located in the Rainbow Tower, Bali Steak & Seafood offers one of the finest ocean side dining experiences in the Islands. Savor USDA prime meats and seafood in the open-air dining room, offering stunning views of Waikiki Beach. Featuring fine dining in a refreshingly relaxed atmosphere, enjoy culinary creations in a setting caressed by gentle breezes with sounds of the ocean just steps away.
Benihana, Delectable Japanese Cuisine. Experience choreographed "entertainment" as your personal chef performs for you in preparing such favorites as fresh shrimp and lobster tails, juicy prime steaks, tender chicken and fresh vegetables on a hibachi table.
Cj's New York Style Delicatessen, Authentic New York Style Deli.
• Tucked away under palm trees and a little off Broadway, this delicatessen still manages to taste like New York providing a variety of grilled sandwiches, garden-fresh salads, soups and desserts.
Hanajuban, Japanese Noodle Shop. For the freshest noodles serving ramen, gyoza, curry, fried noodles and many other delicious items.
Hatsuhana, Japanese Restaurant. Enjoy an assortment of unique Japanese delicacies created with seasonal ingredients selected by master chefs.
Rainbow Lanai, Casual Beachside Dining. This open-air restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks all day and offers spectacular beach views and a relaxed atmosphere.
Dress Code: Casual.
Sergio's Italian Restaurant, Classic Italian Dining. A favorite in Honolulu for over 18 years.
Kahuna Dog, Poolside refreshments and treats, two locations are available at the resort to offer delicious all beef premium hot dogs or made to order sandwiches.
IN ROOM DINING, If you're relaxing or entertaining in the privacy of your room, sample the extensive selections available through the in-room dining services, including custom hospitality amenities, children's menu and Round Table Pizza.
Guaranteed Adjoining/Connecting Rooms
• Should clients require adjoining/ connecting rooms in advance and are willing to guarantee and accept a nightly charge, the hotel will check availability in advance and, if available, will confirm.
• The above applies only to those clients desiring advance guaranteed connecting room and who agree to the charge.
• For all other bookings that do not want to guarantee and pay the fee, the resort will note that the clients are requesting connecting rooms but understand this is not guaranteed.
• If a request for connecting rooms is available upon arrival, clients will be assigned same at no extra charge.
No Smoking Policy
• All rooms have been converted to non-smoking.
• Smoking is allowed on the guest room lanai only on specifically designated floors of Tapa Tower as follows: Resort View, Ocean View on the lanai only.
• Hilton Hawaiian Village will make every attempt to provide Lanai smoking floor accommodations as requested but will not guarantee until time of arrival and availability.
• The smoking floors are subject to change.
Designated Smoking Areas:
• Designated Smoking Area is located in the following area of the resort (subject to change):
• Walkway between Diamond Head and THE ALI'I.
Hawaiian Arts and Culture Center
• Your Village Experience will be enhanced by the daily activities available for the enjoyment of all of the guests. If you are interested in Hawaiian culture, they offer many free cultural activities and demonstrations. Animal lovers will enjoy the daily wildlife feedings at the resort.
• All activities and times subject to change.
Camp Penguin - Children's Program
• Children's programs are for hotel guests ages 5-12 only.
Guaranteed Bedding Guaranteed bedding can be confirmed in advance at a charge.
• Bedding types are either one king bed or two double beds.
• The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa offers both valet and self-parking at additional fees.
Paradise Pass Guests can purchase a Paradise Pass to receive resort amenities and specials at a value of over $100.00 per day.
• Inclusions For the Paradise Pass are:
• 50% off select beach toys (specifically Waterbees, Kayaks & Surfboards) -10% off any spa treatment at Mandara Spa -2 Mai Tais per stay -2 Bottles of Spring Water per day
• Unlimited local phone calls (not to exceed 60 minutes in duration)
• Complimentary high speed internet access
• Discounted self parking
• Paradise Pass is only available to Hilton Hawaiian Village guests and is not transferable.
• Once purchased, Paradise Pass enrollment cannot be canceled and is valid for the duration of your stay.
• Photo ID may be required at outlets.
• The Paradise Pass can be purchased at time of check in.
• Services, discounts and prices are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date listing of amenities and specials please inquire at time of check in.
2017-2018 Mandatory Resort Charge Travel Dates: 01/10/2017 - 03/31/2018
There is a mandatory resort charge per room, per night. This fee will be paid directly to the hotel.
Resort Charge inclusions:
• Local calls, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
• High Speed Internet Access/Wi-Fi Access
• In-Room PlayStation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
• Dive-in Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
• One personalized photo postcard per room, per stay from Xerox Business Services
• Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability) -10% discount OR One (1) category upgrade on a minimum 2-day car rental from National Rental Car when booked in person at their kiosk located on the ground floor of Tapa Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. (Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount or upgrade. Discount/upgrade is not combinable/bookable with any other offers or specials provided through National or through any 3rd party.
• Discount/upgrade is also not available through National Rental Car Central Reservations or through their website. Reservation must be made in person at their kiosk located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village).
• 20% discount off "The Spirit of Aloha" catamaran Adventure afternoon sail at Hilton Hawaiian Village (Guests must present their DVD Now Card that is issued to them at time of check-in to receive the discount).
Please note: Effective 04/01/17, the Resort Charge will be collected in advance.
Inclusions and fee amount are subject to change.
• Porterage is available for a fee to be paid by guest upon checkout.