- Tour Guides
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
TOKYO SHORT STAY ESCORTED TOUR PACKAGE 2016-2017 4 Days/3 Nights
Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
• Day 1: Arrive Tokyo Make your own way to your Tokyo hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
• Day 2: Tokyo Enjoy a full-day of touring with a Local Guide utilising Tokyo's super-efficient metro system. Start your day with an early morning visit to Meiji Shrine, Tokyo's most famous shrine, followed by Harajuku, Tokyo's youth mecca, and Omotesando, commonly referred to as Tokyo's 'Champs- Elysees'. Take the metro to Ginza, Tokyos most famous upmarket shopping and dining district. Adjoining Ginza is the Imperial Palace, the main residence of the Emperor. While the palace itself is not open to the public, you can take a stroll through its East Gardens. Your last stop for the day is Asakusa, part of Tokyo's Old Town and home to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest Buddhist temple, and also the city's oldest geisha district. (Breakfast included)
• Day 3: Tokyo Early this morning you will begin a half-day tour travelling by subway to the Tsukiji Fish Market. Take a few hours to explore the vegetable and fruit areas plus the impressive seafood section. The rest of the afternoon is free at your leisure to explore Tokyo. (Breakfast and lunch included)
• Day 4: Depart Tokyo Your arrangements end after check-out this morning.
• (Breakfast included)
Package Minimum Stay: 3 Nights
• Included in package:
• Select meals (3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch)
• Sightseeing with English speaking guide
• Entrance fees for sights visited
Not included in package:
• Local tipping
• Personal expenditures
• Optional excursions or shows
Package inclusions are subject to change.