Distance from hotel to town, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to Point Salines International Airport (GND), 10 minutes.
Laid-back, luxury travelers enjoy the boutique style Mediterranean architecture of Mount Cinnamon Resort and Beach Club. The hideaway of 21-villas and suites is adorned in character with pristine secluded beachfront, breathtaking ocean views and manicured lush mountain elevation.
Home to one of the Caribbean's most spectacular beaches, Grand Anse with its pristine, white sand frames the family friendly Mount Cinnamon property. The resort's "club like" atmosphere is favored for its two restaurants (Savvy's and The Beach Cabana). To take pampering to an entirely new level, a wide variety of land and sea activities is offered including private scuba diving, snorkeling excursions, standup paddle boarding, tennis, sailing, yoga studio, spa treatments and arranged hikes. Developed by Peter de Savary, founder of the famed international St James' Clubs, the hallmark of this Caribbean leading hotel is graciously centered on service. Located in Grenada, Mount Cinnamon is a treasured secret among sophisticated yachtsmen, and those seeking a true island getaway in the West Indies.
At-a-glance: Distinguished Villa-Hotel, Private Beach Club, Wedding Venue, 2 Restaurants, Yachting Events, Nature Made Views, Yoga Wellness Retreat.
Contemporary Luxury in a Beach Side Setting
- Accommodations (21)
- Bars (2)
- Beach (onsite)
- Children's Activities (seasonal)
- Croquet Court
- Dive Shop
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Restaurants (2)
- Security (24-hour)
- Tennis Courts
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Spa, Wedding, All Inclusive, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Beach, Business, Romance, Dive, Eco-Tourism, Family Friendly, Honeymoon, Incentive and Cruises (pre and/or post).
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: On request, subject to availability.
• Children 0-11 years old stay for free when sharing accommodations with parents.
• Hacienda Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Villa - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Garden Suite - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Villa - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Three Bedroom Villa - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Three Bedroom Villa - 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
Hacienda Suite, (HSE) Oversized 1,098 square feet, interiors in white walls stretched to high beam ceilings has a sitting room and is designer themed in crisp nautical decor and vibrant artwork. The one bedroom suite offers1 king four- poster bed outfitted in fine Frette Linens and has a classic adobe spacious bathroom comprised of a walk-in shower. Each Hacienda Suite is equipped with a modern full kitchen and breakfast bar. A furnished veranda overlooks the clubhouse main pool and tranquil azure blue ocean views.
One Bedroom Villa, (1BV) In 1,164 square feet, under high beamed ceilings and walls adorned by original artwork, the open-plan living room with dining for four captives in designer accents. This one bedroom Luxury Villa has a pair of well-appointed adobe styled bathrooms for added convenience. Contains 1 king four-poster bed and sofa sleeper. A sleek full kitchen features appliances and a washer dryer. The bi level floor plan villa is situated in lush tropical hillside. A furnished veranda overlooks panoramic sparkling ocean views.
Garden Suite(*), (GES) The one of its kind welcoming 1,263 square feet, interiors have a sitting room with dining for four and is designer themed in crisp nautical decor and vibrant artwork. Two guestrooms thoughtfully configured to host friends, each with 2 king four-poster beds outfitted in fine Frette Linens and two bathrooms with walk-in shower.
• This suite is equipped with a modern full kitchen. A private plunge pool adjoins to a tranquil tropical garden and furnished veranda.
Two Bedroom Villa(*), (2BV) An expansive 1,263 square feet, two bedroom Luxury Villa ideally welcomes friends and family choosing Mount Cinnamon. Two well-appointed bathrooms offer an extra dressing room area. Contains 1 king four poster bed and 1 queen or 2 twins and sofa sleeper. At the heart of the Luxury Villa is a sleek full kitchen for entertaining gourmet use. The bi level floor plan villa is situated in lush tropical hillside. Guestrooms uniquely have their very own veranda overlooking inspiring azure blue coastline.
Three Bedroom Villa, (3VB) individual unit enjoying privacy and space. Furnished in a 'colorful/colonial' style retaining a Caribbean influence and ambience, with a modern twist. The soft furnishings are bright and colorful which serve to enhance the abundance of colors of the tropical gardens.
Luxury Three Bedroom Villa(*), In exceptional spacious 1,687 square feet, this three bedroom Luxury Villa has interiors designed by Fraser and Langlois in vibrant West Indian hues, it affords an open-plan living room also has dining for six and soft furnishing comforts under vaulted high ceilings. At the focal point of the villa, guestrooms all face inspiring ocean views and two have well-appointed adobe styled bathrooms. Contains 1 king four-poster bed, 1 queen, 2 twins and sofa sleeper. A retreat for friends and family to entertain as a gourmet full kitchen features appliances and a washer dryer. The bi level floor plan villa is situated in lush tropical hillside. The trade wind cooled furnished veranda becomes the ultimate vantage point for ocean views and scenic St. Georges Harbor in the distance.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: kitchen (full), ironing board, microwave, CD player, non-smoking accommodations, DVD player, patio, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, safe (electronic), balcony, safe (in accommodation), bathrobes, stereo system, bedding (premium), television (plasma, cable), coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access (wireless), iron, maid service, rollaway bed and telephone: (2).
Miscellaneous Amenities Board Games Adobe-walled shower rooms Laundry facilities Crisp linens
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Savvy's Poolside Bar And Lounge, serving cocktails.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am-11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
The Beach Cabana, Located through tropical gardens, directly on Grand Anse Beach and meters from the cooling waters of the Caribbean, The Beach Cabana is open daily for refreshments, snacks and lunch. One of the most fashionable settings in Grenada, the hip but laid-back design provides a warm back drop to the simply prepared barbeque lunches and delicious salads. Cocktails are a specialty.
General Opening Hours: 10:00pm-6:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Dress Code: Casual.
Savvy's, Located in the main clubhouse, the open-air Savvy's is bright and airy for breakfast and Romantically candlelit for dinner with every table taking advantage of the far-reaching, sea views. Cocktails and pre-dinner drinks can be enjoyed poolside. Menus offer an eclectic mix of traditional West Indian and Caribbean with daily changing dishes based on fresh local fish and other ingredients. Where possible, fruits and vegetables are home grown from Mount Cinnamon's gardens and surrounding plantations.
General Opening Days: Daily Breakfast Hours: 7:00am - 10:00am Dinner Hours: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast - casual attire Dinner - casual elegant (Gentlemen need collard shirts, no bare feet)
• Long trousers and collared shirts for gentlemen after 6:00pm in the restaurant. Covered feet in restaurants and bars after 6:00pm.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 12/20/2016 - 01/02/2018 Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/02/2018
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner (including lobster in season)
• All soft drinks & alcoholic drinks including premium beverages and spirits, wine by the glass.
• Reserved wines and champagnes are not included.
• Children ages 2-12 years old pay a child rate.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2017
Booking Dates: 10/19/2016 - 12/20/2017 Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 12/20/2017
• A 5-night stay in a One Bedroom Sea Facing Villa
• Private airport transfers upon arrival and departure
• Fresh flowers & bottle of champagne in room upon couples' arrival
• Couples massage
• One private and romantic dinner on the beach including 3 course meal & bottle of wine
• A Grenada spice & rum gift basket
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• Valid category: One Bedroom Villa
SCUBA DIVING PACKAGE
Booking Dates: 12/07/2016 - 12/20/2017 Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 12/20/2017
• A 4-night stay in an Ocean View One Bedroom Hacienda Suite, including tax
• Daily breakfast
• Eight (8) dives with Dive Grenada including tanks and weights to explore Grenada's underwater world
• A couples massage at the Cinnamon Spa
• Complimentary WiFi and access to Mount Cinnamon's Beach Club including non-motorized water sports, fitness and tennis facilities
Package Minimum Stay: 4 nights
• Valid category: One Bedroom Ocean View Hacienda Suite
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Modified American Plan/half Board - MAP
• Booking Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/02/2018
• Travel Dates:
Breakfast Plan - BP Breakfast included in rates.
• Booking Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/02/2018
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2017 - 01/02/2018
• Meal supplements are per person, per day and are subject to tax & service charges.
• Children ages 0-11 are half off adult meal prices
2017 Bonus Features:
• Concierge service
• Daily housekeeping service
• Fresh fruit on arrival
• Full Caribbean breakfast in Savvy's Restaurant
• Use of watersports equipment including hobie cat, sunfish sailing, windsurfing, paddle boards, snorkelling and kayaking (with tuition)
• Complimentary fitness suite with a full range of state-of-the-art equipment
• Volleyball, tennis, table tennis, shuffle board and croquet
• Live entertainment: 4 nights per week in high season and 2 nights per week in low season