Distance from hotel to town, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM), 7 miles (11 kms).
Fronting the famous Seven Mile Beach, The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is in the heart of Grand Cayman. With easy access to some of Grand Cayman's best attractions, including scuba diving, shopping, and golf, guests will enjoy a relaxing getaway. Enjoy the year round sunshine from the oversized outdoor pool featuring a swim-up bar or relax under a private cabana on the beach. Be sure to stop by the Red Sail Sports stand to experience a variety of water activities from wave-runner adventures to snorkeling. Prepare your senses for a culinary experience at Beach House or visit the rejuvenating Hibiscus Spa. With world-class treatments, you will leave more refreshed than you ever imagined. Guestrooms feature marble baths, and the Westin signature Heavenly Bed®, perfect for relaxation.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (2)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Playground
- Conference Center
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lounges (3)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Parking (self)
- Pools (outdoor) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Retail Shops ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Spa ($)
- Tennis (nearby) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
• Beachfront Access Jacuzzi (outdoor)
• Public Jacuzzi ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2017 Effective dates: 12/22/16-12/21/17
• Child age break is 17 years old on the European Plan (EP) sharing parent's room.
• Children 18 and over are charged as adults.
2018 Effective dates: 12/22/17-12/21/18
• The 2018 children's policy has not been received yet, please use the 2017 children's policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
2017 Island View King - 2 adults. Island View Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Partial Oceanview King - 2 adults. Partial Oceanview Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean/Pool View King - 2 adults. Ocean/Pool View Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
2018 The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Island View King, (IVK) Offers a view of the interior island. The upper level rooms from the third floor and above offer a view of the Safe Haven golf course and the northeastern end of the island. These rooms also look out onto the main road, West Bay road. All ground floor rooms carry patios and only some of the upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Island View Double, Offers a view of the interior island. The upper level rooms from the third floor and above offer a view of the Safe Haven golf course and the northeastern end of the island. These rooms also look out onto the main road, West Bay road. All ground floor rooms carry patios and only some of the upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Partial Ocean View King, (PVK) Offering a partial view of Seven Mile Beach, these rooms are located on the north and the south sides of the hotel. They offer a partial view of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and the upper level rooms all carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Partial Oceanview Double, (POD) Offering a partial view of Seven Mile Beach, these rooms are located on the north and the south sides of the hotel. They offer a partial view of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and the upper level rooms all carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Ocean Pool View King, (OPK) These rooms are located in the interior of the hotel. They offer a view of the pool area as well as of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and all upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Ocean Pool View Double, (P7V) These rooms are located in the interior of the hotel. They offer a view of the pool area as well as of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and all upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Other Bedding Information:
• Specific bedding requests are fulfilled upon availability, but cannot always be guaranteed. During certain peak seasons rooms with king beds and connecting rooms are limited.
• Connecting Rooms can be guaranteed only through hotel (for an additional fee and only if available).
• Cribs and rollaways are available (a charge applies for rollaways), and are confirmed upon check-in, based upon availability.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, turndown service (nightly), housekeeping, wake-up calls, internet access, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock, radio, balcony, refreshment center, bathrobes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), bathtub/shower (scald proof) combination , room service (24-hour), blackout drapes, safe deposit box, ceiling fan, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, sprinkler system, crib (on request), television, data port and voicemail.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Catboat Bar, Serves wines, an array of mixed cocktails and bar bites in a cozy atmosphere. Open from 2:30pm - 12:00am.
The Beach Bar, Swim up for a daiquiri, rum punch or one of your favorite tropical swirl cocktails.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm
The Grand Lobby Bar, Has to be one of your destinations in the afternoon and evening stroll. Having a vast selection of Cuban cigars and spirits one can enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea and our island's beautiful sunset.
Tortuga Beach Grill And Bar, Tortuga is a "Beach Casual" restaurant with a menu designed around exciting light and healthy fare.
• Our very casual "toes in the sand" style menu has items such as, great salads, grilled fish, proteins and poultry, tacos and much more. Come dine "al fresco" at this wonderful island restaurant with comfortable seating on the beach or patio. We have an extensive kids menu available all day. Tuesday and Friday nights is our "Beach Side BBQ" on Seven Mile Beach.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Cayman Coffee Exchange, The caf is great for coffee, pastries or a breakfast burrito in the morning or a quick lunch for your beach bag.
• They offer a grab-and-go menu of fun foods like, fresh fruits, parfaits, yogurt, pastries, desserts, sandwiches, ice cream, organic snacks, all natural sodas and much more! The Cayman Coffee Exchange is open 6:00am - 6:00pm daily and has inside and outside seating available. *Note: The hours are normally 6:00am - 9:00pm, but from the end of August until October 31st (2017). They will close a little earlier (as noted above), due to a seasonal time change.
Ferdinand's Caribbean Cafe, The tropical flavors of the Caribbean highlight the local specialties on the menu at Ferdinand's, which also features light fare such as sandwiches and salads for lunch. Ferdinand's offers all-day dining, as well as breakfast buffet and champagne brunch on Sunday. *Note: From September 1st - October 31st (2017), Ferdinand's will be closed for dinner service and the Seven Mile salad bar. This is a seasonal change (temporary).
Beach Terrace, The beautiful Beach Terrace lounge is located adjacent to Beach House restaurant with stunning view of Seven Mile Beach. The lounge has an open air feel with comfortable furniture, tropical plants and torch lighting.
General Opening Hours: 5:30pm-10:30pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Beach House, Beach House is an upscale yet casual restaurant offering incredible view of Seven Mile Beach and inviting, intimate atmosphere. The cuisine is centered on coastal living and foods from the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Seafood is the mainstay of the menu, with other culinary delights such as duck, beef, lamb and pork highlighted as well.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-10:30pm General Opening Days: Open daily
2017 Resort Fee Inclusions & Details:
• Travel Dates: 12/21/2016 - 12/21/2017
A mandatory service charge is applied per night. This fee will be charged for every occupied night, and will apply to all promotional rates including free nights. The resort fee will include the following benefits:
• Unlimited local phone calls
• High Speed Internet Access
• In-Room safe
• In-Room coffee/replenished daily
• One (1) complimentary 16oz bottle of water
• Beach/pool chairs and towels
• Pool and Beach Ambassador Service (to assist with beach lounge chair placements)
• Westin workout gym and fitness center
• Use of the Hibiscus Spa facilities, limited to Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam room
• Concierge run program
• Beach yoga
• Aquatic yoga
• Complimentary use of Business Center
• Beach volleyball
• Beach volleyball clinics
• Complimentary parking
• Resort fee is subject to change.
• Resort was formerly called The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman.
Hibiscus Spa Details:
• Nestled within the tropical paradise of the The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa nature shares her gift of renewal in the exquisite Hibiscus Spa. The Hibiscus Spa promotes a total lifestyle approach that encompasses the entire person - body, mind and soul - in order to provide the most complete and beneficial services for the guests. The spa's 7,000 square foot facility offers 15 treatment rooms, 2 steam and sauna rooms, whirlpool and Vichy showers and a seasoned staff to offer massages and a variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul.
Westin Workout Gym:
• The Westin Workout Room is the perfect place to keep up with your daily exercise routine. Featuring free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and universal weight machines, these rooms are located on the 2nd floor and offer a view of the entrance of the hotel.
Westin Kids Club Program:
• This program is available for children aged 3-12, it runs Monday-Friday. There is a morning session, afternoon session, full day and night camp.
Children's Program - Hours and Details
• Morning session: 9:00am-12:45pm (includes lunch).
• Afternoon session: 1:15pm-5:00pm.
• Full day: 9:00am-5:00pm.
• Night camp: 6:00pm-9:00pm.
• Minimum of 4 kids needed to hold night camp.
• Hours of operation for children's program are subject to change and should only be used as a guideline.
• Seasonal Closure:
• The Westin Kids Club will be closed the month of September (2017). If guests wish to have kids club services, please inform ask them to inform the front desk within 24 hours (minimum notice).
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Butterfly Farm: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Turtle Farm: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Rum Point: 30 miles(48 kms)
• George Town: 4 miles(6 kms)
• Stingray City