Distance from hotel to town, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM), 7 miles (11 kms).
Fronting the famous Seven Mile Beach, The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is in the heart of Grand Cayman. With easy access to some of Grand Cayman's best attractions, including scuba diving, shopping, and golf, guests will enjoy a relaxing getaway. Enjoy the year round sunshine from the oversized outdoor pool featuring a swim-up bar or relax under a private cabana on the beach. Be sure to stop by the Red Sail Sports stand to experience a variety of water activities from wave-runner adventures to snorkeling. Prepare your senses for a culinary experience at Casa Havana or visit the rejuvenating Hibiscus Spa. With world- class treatments, you will leave more refreshed than you ever imagined. Guestrooms feature marble baths, and the Westin signature Heavenly Bed, perfect for relaxation.
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballrooms (2)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk
- Children's Playground
- Conference Center
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Club
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Lounges (3)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Parking (self)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pools (outdoor) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Retail Shops ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine Services ($)
- Spa ($)
- Tennis (nearby) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Umbrellas (beach): ($) There is an additional charge for the use of umbrellas. Watersports Snorkeling Scuba Diving Water Skiing Windsurfing Sailing Fishing Parasailing Kayaking Miscellaneous Amenities
• Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
• Beachfront Access Jacuzzi (outdoor)
• Public Jacuzzi ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2016 Island View King - 2 adults. Island View Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Partial Oceanview King - 2 adults. Partial Oceanview Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean/Pool View King - 2 adults. Ocean/Pool View Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.
Island View King, Offers a view of the interior island. The upper level rooms from the third floor and above offer a view of the Safe Haven golf course and the northeastern end of the island. These rooms also look out onto the main road, West Bay road. All ground floor rooms carry patios and only some of the upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Island View Double, Offers a view of the interior island. The upper level rooms from the third floor and above offer a view of the Safe Haven golf course and the northeastern end of the island. These rooms also look out onto the main road, West Bay road. All ground floor rooms carry patios and only some of the upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Partial Oceanview King, Offering a partial view of Seven Mile Beach, these rooms are located on the north and the south sides of the hotel. They offer a partial view of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and the upper level rooms all carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Partial Oceanview Double, Offering a partial view of Seven Mile Beach, these rooms are located on the north and the south sides of the hotel. They offer a partial view of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and the upper level rooms all carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Ocean Pool View King, These rooms are located in the interior of the hotel. They offer a view of the pool area as well as of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and all upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Ocean Pool View Double, These rooms are located in the interior of the hotel. They offer a view of the pool area as well as of Seven Mile Beach. All ground floor rooms carry patios and all upper level rooms carry balconies. These rooms appear on all five floors of the hotel.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, turndown service (nightly), housekeeping, wake-up calls, internet access, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, air conditioning, non-smoking accommodations, alarm clock, radio, balcony, refreshment center, bathrobes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), bathtub/shower (scald proof) combination , room service (24-hour), blackout drapes, safe deposit box, ceiling fan, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, sprinkler system, crib (on request), television, data port and voicemail.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Beach Bar, Swim up for a daiquiri, rum punch or one of your favorite tropical swirl cocktails.
General Opening Hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm
The Grand Lobby Bar, Has to be one of your destinations in the afternoon and evening stroll. Having a vast selection of Cuban cigars and spirits one can enjoy the view of the Caribbean Sea and our island's beautiful sunset.
Tortuga Beach Grill And Bar, Tortuga is a "Beach Casual" restaurant with a menu designed around exciting light and healthy fare.
• Our very casual "toes in the sand" style menu has items such as, great salads, grilled fish, proteins and poultry, tacos and much more. Come dine "al fresco" at this wonderful island restaurant with comfortable seating on the beach or patio. We have an extensive kids menu available all day. Tuesday and Friday nights is our "Beach Side BBQ" on Seven Mile Beach.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Cafe Soleil, Our Cafe is the perfect place for someone on the go.
• If you're looking for great coffee, pastries or a breakfast burrito in the morning or a quick lunch for your beach bag, Cafe Soleil is the right choice. We offer a "grab and go" menu of fun delicious foods like, fresh fruits, parfaits, yogurt, house made pastries, desserts, sandwiches, ice cream, organic snacks, all natural sodas and much more!
General Opening Hours: 6:00am-5:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Ferdinand's Caribbean Cafe, The tropical flavors of the Caribbean highlight the local specialties on the menu at Ferdinand's, which also features light fare such as sandwiches and salads for lunch. Ferdinand's offers all-day dining, as well as breakfast buffet and champagne brunch on Sunday.
Beach Terrace, The beautiful Beach Terrace lounge is located adjacent to Beach House restaurant with stunning view of Seven Mile Beach. The lounge has an open air feel with comfortable furniture, tropical plants and torch lighting.
General Opening Hours: 5:30pm-10:30pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Beach House, Beach House is an upscale yet casual restaurant offering incredible view of Seven Mile Beach and inviting, intimate atmosphere. The cuisine is centered on coastal living and foods from the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Seafood is the mainstay of the menu, with other culinary delights such as duck, beef, lamb and pork highlighted as well.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm-10:30pm General Opening Days: Open daily
• Please use voucher code: BKFTW when requesting this buffet breakfast add-on.
• Please note on manifest how many adults/children/children 5 and under will be booking the add-on.
• This special rate add-on is for new bookings only.
• This is not a promotional offer.
• This special rate is not applicable for group bookings.
• Buffet breakfast add-on may be combined with all promotions.
• Rates include the service charge.
• Must be booked for all days of the stay.
• Add-on is subject to change or termination with advance notice (from the hotel) however all existing add-ons at the time of change or termination will be honored.
Child policy for buffet breakfast add-on:
• Children 12 and under pay a child rate per day (inclusive of service charge).
• Children 5 and under are free with each paying adult.
2016 Resort Fee Inclusions & Details:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2016 - 12/19/2016
A mandatory service charge is applied per night. This fee will be charged for every occupied night, and will apply to all promotional rates including free nights. The resort fee will include the following benefits:
• Unlimited local phone calls
• High Speed Internet Access
• In-Room safe
• In-Room coffee/replenished daily
• One (1) complimentary 16oz bottle of water
• Beach/pool chairs and towels
• Pool and Beach Ambassador Service (to assist with beach lounge chair placements)
• Westin workout gym and fitness center
• Use of the Hibiscus Spa facilities, limited to Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam room
• Concierge run program
• Beach yoga
• Aquatic yoga
• Complimentary use of Business Center
• Beach volleyball
• Beach volleyball clinics
• Complimentary parking
• Resort fee is subject to change.
• Resort was formerly called The Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman.
Hibiscus Spa Details:
• Nestled within the tropical paradise of the The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa nature shares her gift of renewal in the exquisite Hibiscus Spa. The Hibiscus Spa promotes a total lifestyle approach that encompasses the entire person - body, mind and soul - in order to provide the most complete and beneficial services for the guests. The spa's 7,000 square foot facility offers 15 treatment rooms, 2 steam and sauna rooms, whirlpool and Vichy showers and a seasoned staff to offer massages and a variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul.
Westin Workout Gym:
• The Westin Workout Room is the perfect place to keep up with your daily exercise routine. Featuring free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and universal weight machines, these rooms are located on the 2nd floor and offer a view of the entrance of the hotel.
Westin Kids Club Program:
• This program is available for children aged 3-12, it runs Monday-Friday. There is a morning session, afternoon session, full day and night camp.
Children's Program - Hours and Details
• Morning session: 9:00am-12:45pm (includes lunch).
• Afternoon session: 1:15pm-5:00pm.
• Full day: 9:00am-5:00pm.
• Night camp: 6:00pm-9:00pm.
• Minimum of 4 kids needed to hold night camp.
• Hours of operation for children's program are subject to change and should only be used as a guideline.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Butterfly Farm: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Turtle Farm: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Rum Point: 30 miles(48 kms)
• George Town: 4 miles(6 kms)
• Stingray City