Distance from hotel to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 8 miles (13 kms).
From the moment you arrive at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort you will savor the breathtaking views of being directly on the sand in Fort Lauderdale Beach, enjoying the premier choice among Fort Lauderdale Beach hotels.
The accommodations and amenities transcend the ordinary hotels on Fort Lauderdale Beach as this hotel takes you back to old Floridian grandeur. Sitting right on the Atlantic Ocean, this Florida beach hotel features a beautiful zero entry pool, one of Fort Lauderdale's only Lazy Rivers and a private beach.
Pelican Grand Beach Resort one of Fort Lauderdale's premier waterfront resorts.
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beverage Service (poolside)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Laundry Facilities ($)
- Meal Service (poolside)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Towels (beach/pool)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Oceanfront dining and poolside cocktails
• Zero-entry oceanfront pool
• Lazy River tubing ride
• Over 7,000 square feet of meeting & banquet space
• Wedding planning services ($)
• Corporate meeting services ($) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Business, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• City View Guestroom - 2 adults.
• OV One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• OV = Ocean View
• City View Guestroom - 2 guests.
• Ocean View One Bedroom Suite - 4 guests.
City View, 480 square feet guestroom, faces Westward towards the city/ intracoastal, one king size bed. All rooms are equipped with microwave, mini-refrigerator and a coffee maker.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: City.
Ocean View One Bedroom Suite, Spacious 632 square feet suite; single bedroom with option for one king size bed. Features a separate living room area with pull-out sleeper sofa and guaranteed private oceanfront balcony. All rooms are equipped with microwave, mini-refrigerator and a coffee maker.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed. View: Ocean.
All accommodations include: accommodations (non-smoking), iron, air conditioning, maid service, alarm clock, microwave, balcony or patio, movies (in accommodation), bathrobes, radio, bathtub, refrigerator, ceiling fan, safety deposit box, coffee/tea maker, shower, crib (upon request), smoke detector, data port, telephone, desk, television (remote controlled, cable, satellite), hairdryer, turndown service, heating (central), video games, housekeeping, voicemail, internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, accommodations (for physically challenged guests) and ironing board.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
Room Service (limited) Days and Time of Operation:
• Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-10:00pm Fri-Sat : 7:00am-11:00pm
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Emporium, I scream, you scream, they all scream for ice cream! An old fashioned ice cream parlor reminiscent of the 1950's will delight the kid in all of them. Additionally, The Emporium offers an array of coffee treats, gourmet bakery items and some of the neatest gift items around!
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
O2k Lounge, The O2K lounge the perfect place to enjoy your favorite libation and light fare overlooking the scenic, tropical pool and Atlantic Ocean. Come by and mingle with the locals every day during the Fort Lauderdale Happy Hour. Open daily from 11:00am
Ocean2000, stunning dining room & veranda offers regionally influenced cuisine, blending local product and character into a refined menu with a little Latin spice. A strong sense of local identity, with fresh, honest fare.
General Opening Days: Open daily Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Hours: 11:00am-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 5:00pm-11:00pm (Fri-Sat), 5:00pm-10:00pm (Sun-Thu) Brunch Hours: 11:30am-2:30pm (Sun)
Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 04/30/2020
This hotel has a mandatory daily resort fee. Resort fee is payable at the hotel.
Resort fee inclusions:
• High speed wireless internet access
• Daily beach chair/umbrella setup
• Towel service at beach/pool
• Access to pool
• Access to fitness center
• Access to business center
Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change.