Distance from hotel to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 8.5 miles (14 kms).
One refreshing destination offers two unique experiences to provide one unforgettable stay. With 952 guest rooms and 106 suites to choose from, stay at the beachfront location and bask in the relaxing sun or rejuvenate with a swim at the beautiful infinity-edge or large lagoon pool below. A near 5 minutes away at The Diplomat Golf Club, be surrounded by manicured golf course greens, tennis courts or luxuriate at the full service spa. Signing privileges at both locations combined with continuous daily shuttle service between the two locales provide guests seamless access to multiple sporting activities, two fitness centers, Kids Club, 9 restaurants and lounges, and 24 hour room service. All guest- rooms feature the deluxe Heavenly Bed(r) with pleasant sea- scape tones and marble baths. Whatever your pleasure, The Diplomat Resort & Spa delivers to everyone a deluxe care-free vacation.
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Cabanas (poolside)
- Fitness Facility
- Golf (18-hole, onsite)
- Guest Services
- Pools (2)
- Tennis Courts (10)
Beach, Family Friendly, Golf, Wedding, Leisure, Romance, Tennis and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2017-2018 Superior Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Deluxe Balcony Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Deluxe Oceanfront Balcony Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Rollaway beds are available in king bedded rooms only
2018-2019 Superior - 2 adults.
• Superior Two Double Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Deluxe Balcony - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Balcony Two Double Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Deluxe Oceanfront Balcony - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Oceanfront Balcony Two Double Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• Diplomat Suite - 2 adults.
• Corner suite - 2 adults.
Superior, (SUP) Modern contemporary style room with rich wood furnishings, large windows, marble bathrooms with separate shower & tub. Intracoastal waterway or partial ocean views, no balconies, king bedding. No connecting rooms available in this category (381-407 square feet).
Superior Two Double Beds(*), Modern contemporary style room with rich wood furnishings, large windows, marble bathrooms with separate shower & tub. Intracoastal waterway or partial ocean views, no balconies, double bedding. No connecting rooms available in this category (381-407 square feet).
Deluxe Balcony, (DBA) Spacious and modern contemporary style room with rich wood furnishings, large windows, marble bathrooms with separate shower & tub. Intracoastal waterway or partial ocean views, balcony. 381-407 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Balcony Two Double Beds, Spacious and modern contemporary style room with rich wood furnishings, large windows, marble bathrooms with separate shower & tub. Intracoastal waterway or partial ocean views, balcony. 381-407 square feet.
Deluxe Oceanfront Balcony, Luxurious rooms with stunning ocean front views, floor to ceiling window, balconies and marble bathrooms. King bedding (381-407 square feet).
Deluxe Oceanfront Balcony Two Double Beds, Luxurious rooms with stunning ocean front views, floor to ceiling window, balconies and marble bathrooms. Double-double bedding (381- 407 square feet).
Diplomat Suite, Easy, beach-luxe living welcomes you in this generous one bedroom suite, with panoramic views over the Intracoastal, to city and sky. A delightful room-for-every- one room, rendered in subtle coastal hues, this gracious retreat abounds with well-thought spaces so you can soak up the South Florida lifestyle. Custom furnishings and pops of color grace a living lounge, underscoring a tropical modern tone that extends to separate dining and bedroom spaces, creating an inviting modern sanctuary. Every detail adds to the considered comfort: an elevated dining table, ultra comfortable sleeper sofa, welcoming workspace, and deep soaking tub, plus luxe robes, vintage-inspired art, and Malin and Goetz bath amenities. Retreat to the bedroom, closed off and calm, to enjoy a king bed highlighted by a sophisticated headboard wall with full-height mirrors as well as plush bedding, organic accents, flatscreen media, and a generous bath. Floor-to-ceiling windows are the finishing touch, allowing you to drink in the scene and a fresh sunny outlook on Florida beachside living at its finest.
Corner Suite, Enjoying rare unhindered ocean views and wrapped with a private balcony, by design this one-bedroom suite with its generous layout is beautiful and beach-full, a Florida find. Within this sun-splashed retreat, best-of coastal living unfolds over a separate living lounge with sleep sofa and vista-rich dining area, sending an invitation to relax in the company of family or friends, the ocean a notable neighbor. Awash in ocean hues, the king-sized bed- room is its own sanctuary, with sophisticated ease evidenced in just right touches: plush bedding, nautical accents, flat- screen media, the quietude of a closed-off retreat-within-a- retreat. En suite, a glorious bath with separate glass- enclosed shower plus a deep-soaking tub beckons, while thoughtful touches ?? luxe robes, vintage-inspired art and Malin and Goetz bath amenities ?? provide an exceptional mix of comfort and style. Naturally, there is a workspace, welcoming and wonderful. Two full walls of floor-to-ceiling windows bring the ocean in view and allow you to soak up a fresh sunny outlook and the feel of tropical modernism.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: heating (central), crib (on request), ironing board, rollaway bed (on request), room service (24-hour): ($), safe (in accommodation), shower, telephone, television, air conditioning, alarm clock, balcony (some accommodations), bath amenities, bathroom (marble), bathtub (private) and iron.
Mini Refrigerator A mini-refrigerator can be requested for an additional fee.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Portico Beer & Wine Garden, Located at The Diplomat Landing, this waterfront restaurant serves sharable Italian favorites with old and new world wines, local craft beers and a signature Americano cocktail, all on tap and served in 7oz. glasses, encouraging sipping, tasting and swapping. The restaurant is located just steps away from the Diplomat Landing Marina, offering outdoor entertainment including like ping-pong, corn hole, and giant Jenga. Seating is both covered and uncovered with canopies draped throughout the area.
The Hotel Bar, Paying homage to the cocktails made famous in hotels around the world, The Hotel Bar offers such classics like the Singapore Sling (The Raffles Hotel), the Nacional Cocktail (The Hotel Nacional) and the Vieux Carre (The Hotel Monteleone). This indoor/outdoor bar also celebrates cocktails from recognized bartenders in the surrounding area, including the Papa Doble and the Toasted Marshmallow Old Fashioned. All cocktails are prepared with ingredients from freshly squeezed juices and house branded ice.
The Canteen, is a supply and trading company offering convenience food and beverage items for hotel guests. Enjoy beer and wine, chips, nuts and other snacks, prepared salads and sandwiches, cookies and brownies and anything else you can imagine.
Counter Point, Geoffrey Zakarian's extension of Point Royal, Counter Point offers one of the best coffee and fresh juice in Hollywood, FL. Designed for everyday convenience with commitment to quality, Counter Point is the place for specialty espresso drinks, smoothies and cold brew coffee. Enjoy a daily selection of house baked breakfast pastries plus salads and sandwiches with wine, beer and savory snacks for later in the day and evening. Offering carry-out or dine- in options, Counter Point is open all day, every day.
Candy & Cones, is one of the most memorable and engaging culinary destinations at the resort. Ice creams are freshly churned onsite and folded into customized sundaes or one of hundreds of varieties of ice cream sandwiches and pops. The modern penny candy wall features dozens of favorites by the pound. All confections can be enjoyed at the classic soda fountain counter or be taken away.
Bristol's Burgers, Overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, the restaurant offers ingredient-driven burgers, a wide selection of starters, milkshakes with and without alcohol, and a full bar celebrating throwback cocktails. Bristols Burgers features an open kitchen where the unique oval- shaped burgers are created using a signature blend of beef and house-made sub rolls. Sit back and enjoy great food in the indoor or outdoor seating area. There is also an arcade off to the front of the restaurant, free for all guests to enjoy.
Monkitail, Celebrity chef Michael Schulson (Schulson Collective) brings his modern Japanese fare to Hollywood, FL at Monkitail. The modern menu is a take on the classic izakaya, featuring small plates, sushi, specialty cocktails and sak. An open robatayaki kitchen sits at the heart of the restaurant with a 15-seat sushi bar and a private dining area overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Tucked away beyond the main dining room is a discreet karaoke bar offering cocktails and signature dishes late into the night.
Playa, is a poolside, beachfront Nuevo Latino concept, featuring dishes designed by chefs Sue Torres and Darren Carbone. Along with an extensive bar highlighting rum and tequila specialties, Playa redefines the resorts outdoor experience through perfectly executed tacos in house-made tortillas, an array of fresh salsas and guacamoles, and fresh-juice-based cocktails. Everything is served with unobstructed views of the sand, sky and waves, like no other location in South Florida.
Point Royal, is a coastal American restaurant and bar exclusively created for the Diplomat Resort by celebrity chef Geoffrey Zakarian.
• With a modern take on a seaside restaurant, the indoor/outdoor venue features the resorts only raw bar and a menu featuring the full gamete of Zakarian's coastal American cuisine. Complimented by a center bar focused on fresh-juice-based cocktails and an expansive wine lists, Point Royal delivers a bustling environment and is open for breakfast and dinner daily.
Diplomat Prime, is a boutique steakhouse led by Executive Chef Nicolay Adinaguev boasting a reimagined menu of prime beef aged in-house and seasonally-driven seafood dishes. Enjoy a variety of old world and new world wines available, as well as classic cocktails designed to complement the steakhouse fare. Inspired by the 1950s, the design of this 108-seat restaurant incorporates elements of sophistication and playful femininity to a steakhouse space that historically had masculine overtones.
• Westin Kids Club features kid-friendly initiatives designed to pamper pint-sized bodies, minds and souls.
• Breakfast free in Cafe for children up to age 5 with an adult purchase
• Children 5 and under eat free with purchase of Family Fun Package per room per day, up to 2 children in room
• Weekend activities for children
• Children play zone on beach, plus horseshoes, bocci ball and volleyball
• Minimum age requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a room.
• Upon check-in, guest must present valid photo ID showing that guest is 21 years of age or older in order for the to hotel to allow the guest(s) to check in.
• Should the guest be under this minimum age requirement, the hotel reserves the right to refuse admittance to the premises, and may be entitled to cancel the reservation in which case the same conditions as a no-show will apply.
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
Resort Fee inclusions:
• Standard/Basic guestroom internet
• Two bottles of water day of arrival
• One (1) group fitness class per day
• Up to 4 beach chaise lounges per day
• Non-motorized water sports
• Transportation to/from golf location
• Local and toll-free calls
• Unlimited range balls at golf location Please note resort fee rates and inclusions subject to change.
Pool & Beach
• The use of lounge chairs and towels at the infinity and lagoon pools are complimentary for the in-house guests; however, beach equipment is at an additional cost to guests, payable at the hotel.
Beach Equipment (available at additional fee):
• Beach Cabanas (wind breaker)
• Luxury lounge chairs, which include a cushion and terry- cloth cover
• Beach Umbrellas
• Beach Beds
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• South Beach: 30
• Hollywood's Historic Oceanfront Broadwalk: 5
• Aventura Mall: 10