Distance from hotel to town, 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to airport, 90 miles (145 kms).
Lime Tree Bay Resort is a casual but award winning resort which sits on 1/4 mile of lush, tropical waterfront property adorned with colorful flowering plants, hundreds of palm trees, stately gumbo-limbo trees, tiki huts, quiet sitting areas and spectacular sunsets. Located in the heart of the Florida Keys between lslamorada and Marathon and only 90 minutes from Miami International Airport, Lime Tree Bay Resort is ideally situated near the center of the chain of islands that links busy mainland South Florida to the legendary latitudes and laid-back attitudes of Key West. All of the rooms and suites are waterfront, either steps away and with magnificent views of the tranquil blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico or dockside on a direct ocean access canal with no bridges to the ocean. The resort has a total of 56 waterfront rooms including standard rooms, studio efficiencies, one and two-bedroom suites and the spacious three-bedroom town houses, all of which have recently been tastefully updated and renovated.
- Accommodations (50) ($)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Beach (onsite)
- Beaches (nearby) (3)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Elevators (2)
- Floors (2)
- Front Desk
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Medical Services (nearby) ($)
- Meeting Rooms (3) ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations (2) ($)
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (outdoor) (2)
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Towels (pool)
- Trail (hiking)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Free boat dockage
• Use of ocean kayaks
• Sunning beach
• On site snorkeling
• On site ocean dock fishing ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Adventure (for active adults), Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Dive, Eco-Tourism, Wedding, Fishing, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 7 years old.
• Water Front Standard Room - 4 guests.
• Water Front Mini Suite - 4 guests.
• Water Front Studio Suite - 4 guests.
• Water Front Mini Suite Kitchen - 4 guests.
• 3 Bedroom Town House - 6 guests.
Water Front Standard Room, fully air-conditioned room with small private bathrooms. Mexican tile, paddle fans & premium cable television channels. Each room is taste- fully appointed with a high definition 32-inch flat screen television, DVD player, IPOD docking station and refrigerator. All rooms face the Gulf of Mexico providing beautiful water views and spectacular sunsets. Complimentary WIFI access.
• Newly renovated porch with comfortable rocking chairs. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Water Front Mini Suite, large second floor luxury suite overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Fully air-conditioned with one king bed. Beautifully appointed with Mexican tile floors, cathedral ceilings, paddle fans, premium cable television channels, high definition 32-inch flat screen television, DVD player and IPOD docking station, refrigerator and microwave. Outdoor seating area with spectacular water views of the Gulf of Mexico. Complimentary WIFI access.
Water Front Studio, fully tiled with paddle fans, a kitchen, either 1 king or 1 queen and a daybed. High definition 32-inch flat screen television is equipped with DVD player, IPOD docking station and premium cable channels. These rooms face directly onto the Gulf of Mexico and each has an outdoor wooden deck/sitting area. Complimentary WIFI access.
Water Front Mini Suite With Kitchen, large second floor luxury unit with fully equipped kitchen. Overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and the pool. This fully air conditioned suite has a high definition 32 inch flat screen television with DVD, IPOD docking station and premium cable television channels. Mini suites are beautifully appointed with Mexican tile, cathedral ceilings with skylights, paddle fans and comfortable seating areas with great water views. Complimentary WIFI access. Bedding: 1 queen bed.
3 Bedroom Town House, located on the canal across the street from Lime Tree Bay Resort. Each spacious suite is a two-story townhouse designed with 1,650 square feet of interior, air-conditioned space that includes three bedrooms, three baths and three private balconies/terraces. The balconies, living room and master bedroom face the canal. Only two suites per building with shipboard siding and tin roofs reminiscent of Long Key fishing club. On site amenities include private covered parking, a 15 x 20 heated pool, boat dockage and 190 degree of direct frontage on a canal that has direct access to the ocean with no bridges. Ideal for boating, fishing and diving.
All accommodations include: bathtub, patio, ceiling fan, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, rollaway bed (on request), crib (on request), shower, desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating, telephone, housekeeping, , internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, iron, ironing board, , DVD player, kitchenette (some accommodations), air conditioning, microwave, alarm clock, non-smoking accommodations, balcony and radio.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
• The restaurant is closed until 11/15/12 for renovations.
• However there are several other restaurants within a 10 minute drive from the resort.
• Continental breakfast daily -Parking -Sea kayaks -Chaise lounges and towels at pool and sunning beach -WIFI in guest rooms, lobby and business center -Tennis court usage -Local and 1-800 telephone calls
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Swim with Dolphins: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Deep Sea Fishing: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Scuba diving: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Museum: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Theater of the Sea: 10 miles(16 kms)
• Sea Aquarium: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Historical tours: 8 miles(13 kms)