Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 80 miles (129 kms).
Located just 90 minutes south of Miami and nestled on 27 lushly landscaped acres, Cheeca is renowned for its stylish accommodations, world-class amenities and spectacular ocean- front setting. Cheeca's 214 guestrooms and suites feature luxurious West Indies styled decor, marble baths, fine linens, plasma televisions and wireless DSL. The Spa at Cheeca offers soothing massage therapies, skincare, signature body treatments and butler-serviced poolside cabanas. Offering award-winning fine dining, as well as casual fare served al fresco, Cheeca's culinary team creates unique gastronomic experiences only possible in the Florida Keys. For recreation, Cheeca offers tennis, 9-hole golf course, eco tours, snorkel excursions to America's only living coral barrier reef, and much more. Cheeca's friendly, accommodating staff and casually chic ambiance ensures your stay will be unforgettable.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (onsite)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Maid Service
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
• Luxury Resort View Double Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premier Island View King Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Resort View One Bedroom King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Luxury Resort View Double Queen, (GFW) This luxurious room exudes the warmth and charm of the west Indies. The rooms are located throughout the lushly landscaped gardens just steps from the tennis courts, camp cheeca and a secluded whirlpool spa. The room features private screened balcony, dark mahogany furnishings, elegant tropical artwork, palm leaf ceiling fan, marble bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate glassed-in rain shower with massaging jets, two premium pillow-top queen beds, fine linens and down comforters, sitting area, 42 inch plasma screen television, plush bathrobes, DVD & CD player, hair dryer, in-room safe, mini refrigerator, iron and ironing board, 2-line telephone with voicemail, and wireless internet access. The fully air- conditioned room is approximately 361 square feet. Each of these may also connect to a Luxury Resort View One Bedroom Suite, thereby making a two-bedroom suite.
Premier Island View King Suite, Unveiled in 2010, This lavish island view suite is the epitome of luxury. Find true tropical solitude in one of the largest rooms in the Florida Keys at 840 square feet. Take in soothing views of the luxuriant grounds through a wall of windows. In the evening enjoy a cocktail on your private lanai or soak under the stars in the romantic open-air spa tub with dramatic over- head tub filler. Enjoy a full range of home-style comforts, from a premium pillow-top king bed, fine linens, and down comforter to a refrigerator. After a long day in the sun, spend a quiet evening relaxing in the spacious living area with queen sleeper sofa and cozy seating. The expansive bathroom, features his and hers closets and wash basins, island view glassed-in rain shower for two, plush bathrobes, deluxe bathroom amenities, hair dryer, in-room safe, and iron and ironing board. For work or keeping in touch with the folks back home, each of these Florida Keys accommodations features a 2-line telephone with voice mail and wireless Internet access.
Luxury Resort View One Bedroom Suite, (AGG) This luxurious suite exudes the warmth and charm of the west Indies. The suites are located throughout the lushly landscaped gardens just steps from the tennis courts, secluded whirlpool spas, and Camp Cheeca. The suite features private screened balcony, dark mahogany furnishings, elegant tropical artwork, palm leaf ceiling fan, marble bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate glassed-in rain shower with massaging jets, premium pillow-top king bed in the master bedroom, fine linens and down comforter, separate living room with queen sleeper sofa, breakfast bar, fully equipped kitchen, one 27 inch and one 42 inch plasma screen television, plush bath- robes, ceiling fan, DVD & CD player, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, 2-line telephone with voice- mail, and wireless Internet access. The fully air- conditioned suite Is approximately 681 square feet. Each of these may also connect to a Luxury Resort View Double Queen, thereby making a two-bedroom suite.
• Additional adults are charged an extra person rate (per person, per night)
All accommodations include: television, bathtub, ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, crib (upon request), hairdryer, heating, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service, radio, room service (limited): ($), CD/DVD player, safety deposit box, air conditioning, shower, alarm clock, smoke detector, balcony, sprinkler system and telephone.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Tiki Bar, Experience the best Tiki Bar Islamorada can offer.
• Lounge in the open air at Islamoradas Tiki Bar, serving an array of beer, wine and custom-created island-inspired cocktails. Soak up the Florida Keys atmosphere by sipping by the sea we recommend the fresh lime agave margaritas and hand-crafted mojitos for true island flavor.
• For the best in Islamorada bars, look no further than the Tiki Bar. Tiki Bar Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 11:00am-11:00pm; Friday and Saturday:
• 11:00am-12:00am. Food service is available until 11:00pm in the dining area.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-midnight General Opening Days: Open daily
Atlantic's Edge(*), Enjoy a meal with a view at Atlantics Edge, the flagship Islamorada seafood restaurant that highlights the cuisine of the Keys. Offering indoor or outdoor dining with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Islamorada restaurant is a culinary destination in and of itself. A gem among Florida Keys restaurants, Atlantics Edge features fresh seafood caught from the saltwater pantry, including hogfish, grouper and seared triple tail. If you were lucky enough to catch a fish or two during the day, we can prepare your fish in the style of your choice. If seafood isnt your thing, we also offer prime steaks, fresh pasta and locally-grown produce. Round out your meal with a selection from the Wine Spectator award-winning wine list and a tempting dessert such as the Tahitian Vanilla Bean Crme Brulee. No matter what you are in the mood for, we have something that will sate your appetite.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Limoncello(*), This family-friendly Italian restaurant serves up Tuscan favorites in a casually rustic setting. Kids will love the custom-designed children's menu, while parents will delight in the antipasto bar and homemade pastas. The perfect dinner option; the dishes are sure to please every palate. Drawing inspiration from the Tuscan countryside, Limoncello focuses on simple yet elegant dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. For starters, enjoy Veal Meatballs, delicate mussels or a classic Caesar salad. The homemade pasta dishes include Seafood Agnolotti, Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini, and Chicken Parmesan, to name a few. Full entree options range from the Local Catch Livornese to Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Veal Marsala.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Nikai Sushi Bar & Restaurant, Enjoy the freshest sushi in Islamorada in a stunning tropical setting at Nikai Sushi. The chefs are trained to prepare all the classic favorites as well as bold new features. With an eye toward presentation, our menu serves up an extensive list of nigiri, sashimi, specialty rolls and more for a personal and tantalizing dining experience. In addition to sushi plates, Nikai offers over 35 types of hot and cold sakes to complement your meal. Truly, Nikai is a gem among Florida Keys restaurants.
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily
2017-2019 Resort Fee & Inclusions Travel Dates: 04/01/2017 - 03/31/2019
Hotel charges a mandatory resort fee per room, per night. Resort fee is to be paid by the guests upon arrival.
Resort fee inclusions:
• Tennis court time (including rackets and balls)
• Golf green fees (including clubs and balls)
• Fishing rods (bait extra)
• Shade cabanas for beach lounge chairs
• Sea kayaks
• Access to Spa fitness studio and steam rooms
• Wireless internet through property
• DVD movies for in room viewing
• In room coffee and teas service
• In room bottled water
• Guest fax services
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Local and 800 calls
• Self or Valet parking
• Local transportation (within 2 mile radius of resort)
• Some amenities are based on availability.
• Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• No pets allowed with the exception of registered service animals. A deep cleaning fee will be charged if any non registered service animals are brought into the guestrooms.
• Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a non-smoking resort.
• Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
• A deep cleaning fee will be automatically charged if guests smoke in guest rooms.
• Credit card for incidentals required at check-in hotel will authorize $100.00 per room, per night or $100.00 cash per room, per night
• No rollaway beds or cots are available at this property
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Theatre of the Sea: 4 miles(6 kms)
• Key West: 82 miles(132 kms)
• The Only Living Coral Reef in The Continental U.S.: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park: 18 miles(29 kms)
• Dolphin Research Center : 23 miles(37 kms)
• Back country Fishing