Distance from hotel to Miami International Airport (MIA), 80 miles (129 kms).
Located in the Sportfishing Capital of the World, Cheeca Lodge is a premier destination for serious anglers. Charter a boat and find over 500 species of fish within minutes from shore. The casual fisherman can cast a line from the end of their 525-foot pier - the longest in the Keys. A host of other activities can be found at their Islamorada luxury resort, including snorkeling, sea kayaking, bicycling and scuba diving. Between activities, enjoy first-class dining at one of their three restaurants: Atlantic's Edge, Mia Cucina or Nikai Sushi.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Aerobic Classes
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Beach (onsite)
- Boat Rentals ($)
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Room
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (onsite)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Maid Service
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Tennis Courts (day/night)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
• Luxury Resort View Double Queen - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Premier Island View King Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Resort View One Bedroom King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• QQRV Resort View 2 Queen Room - 4 adults.
• 1KRV Resort View 1 Bedroom King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• LKRV Lodge Island View King Suite - 4 adults.
Luxury Resort View Double Queen, (GFW) This luxurious room exudes the warmth and charm of the west Indies. The rooms are located throughout the lushly landscaped gardens just steps from the tennis courts, camp cheeca and a secluded whirlpool spa. The room features private screened balcony, dark mahogany furnishings, elegant tropical artwork, palm leaf ceiling fan, marble bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate glassed-in rain shower with massaging jets, two premium pillow-top queen beds, fine linens and down comforters, sitting area, 42 inch plasma screen television, plush bathrobes, DVD & CD player, hair dryer, in-room safe, mini refrigerator, iron and ironing board, 2-line telephone with voicemail, and wireless internet access. The fully air- conditioned room is approximately 361 square feet. Each of these may also connect to a Luxury Resort View One Bedroom Suite, thereby making a two-bedroom suite.
Premier Island View King Suite, Unveiled in 2010, This lavish island view suite is the epitome of luxury. Find true tropical solitude in one of the largest rooms in the Florida Keys at 840 square feet. Take in soothing views of the luxuriant grounds through a wall of windows. In the evening enjoy a cocktail on your private lanai or soak under the stars in the romantic open-air spa tub with dramatic overhead tub filler. Enjoy a full range of home-style comforts, from a premium pillow-top king bed, fine linens and down comforter to a refrigerator.
• After a long day in the sun, spend a quiet evening relaxing in the spacious living area with queen sleeper sofa and cozy seating. The expansive bathroom, features his and hers closets and wash basins, island view glassed-in rain shower for two, plush bathrobes, deluxe bathroom amenities, hair dryer, in-room safe and iron and ironing board. For work or keeping in touch with the folks back home, each of these Florida Keys accommodations features a 2-line telephone with voice mail and wireless Internet access.
Luxury Resort View One Bedroom Suite, (AGG) This luxurious suite exudes the warmth and charm of the west Indies. The suites are located throughout the lushly landscaped gardens just steps from the tennis courts, secluded whirlpool spas and Camp Cheeca. The suite features private screened balcony, dark mahogany furnishings, elegant tropical artwork, palm leaf ceiling fan, marble bathroom with oversized soaking tub and separate glassed-in rain shower with massaging jets, premium pillow-top king bed in the master bedroom, fine linens and down comforter, separate living room with queen sleeper sofa, breakfast bar, fully equipped kitchen, one 27 inch and one 42 inch plasma screen television, plush bathrobes, ceiling fan, DVD & CD player, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, 2-line telephone with voicemail and wireless Internet access. The fully air-conditioned suite Is approximately 681 square feet. Each of these may also connect to a Luxury Resort View Double Queen, thereby making a two-bedroom suite.
Qqrv Resort View Two Queen, (V8F) Be greeted by 361 square feet of space dorned with two plush Queen Beds, spacious screened in balcony, a deep soaking tub and separate glass shower stall. Enjoy a serene setting within easy reach of the tennis courts and tropical gardens.
1krv Resort View One Bedroom King Suite, (V7F) Enjoy premier views of their Florida Keys luxury hotel and a location within easy reach of their tennis courts and tropical gardens while staying in this suite. In addition to an inviting aesthetic this Resort View One Bedroom Suite offers a spacious living room with Queen Sized Pull Out Sofa, screened in balcony with seating for two, full kitchen and much more.
Lkrv Lodge Island View King Suite, (V8H) The Lodge Island View King Suite features 840 square feet of space, floor-to-ceiling glass doors, posh interiors and a large open air balcony with private soaking tub and island views. Conveniently nestled in their Main Lodge, this open floor plan suite offers unparalleled access to the best that Cheeca has to offer.
• Additional adults are charged an extra person rate (per person, per night)
All accommodations include: television, bathtub, ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, crib (upon request), hairdryer, heating, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service, radio, room service (limited): ($), CD/DVD player, safety deposit box, air conditioning, shower, alarm clock, smoke detector, balcony, sprinkler system and telephone.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Tiki Bar, You have not experienced Cheeca's without a stop at their Tiki Bar. Serving an array of beer, wine, custom-created island- inspired cocktails as well as mouth watering beach inspired food. Soak up the Florida Keys atmosphere by sipping by the sea - they recommend their fresh lime agave margaritas and hand-crafted mojitos for true island flavor and their famous lobster mac and cheese. For the best in Islamorada bars, look no further than their Tiki Bar.
General Opening Hours: 11:30am-midnight General Opening Days: Open daily
Atlantic's Edge(*), Enjoy a meal with a view at Atlantic's Edge, their flagship Islamorada seafood restaurant that highlights the cuisine of the Keys. Offering indoor or outdoor dining with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, their Islamorada restaurant is a culinary destination in and of itself. Atlantic's Edge is a culinary journey through the Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean islands infused with local, fresh ingredients native to the Florida Keys. This chef driven restaurant is a modern take on island inspired cuisine that celebrates flavors, cultural influences and native cooking styles of islands from Islamorada to Cuba, Bahamas to Turks & Caicos. Menu highlights include; roasted red snapper with Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus Swordfish and Iberico Pork Roulade, all of which pair perfectly with an international selection of wines and unique craft cocktails. Overlooking panoramic views of the warm Atlantic ocean, Atlantic's Edge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed yet elegant approach to resort-style dining.
Breakfast Hours: 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Hours: 11:30am-5:00pm Dinner Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Mia Cucina(*), Mia Cucina is a warm, Neapolitan pizzeria serving made to order, artisanal pizzas, pastas and salads in a lively, family-friendly setting. Fresh and flavorful menu highlights, made before your eyes, include; Margherita and Funghi with Truffle Pizza, Shrimp Scampi Capellini, Heirloom Grape Tomato Caprese, Italian soft drinks, beers and wine, among other reimagined and classic Italian favorites. Available for lunch and dinner, guests can experience a front row seat to homemade, Italian cooking in an eclectic, colorful space and high energy ambiance that perfectly pairs with the laidback luxury of Cheeca Lodge.
Dinner Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Nikai Sushi Bar & Restaurant, Sushi may be the star offering but the newly concepted Nikai Sushi Bar and Restaurant offers an array of Japanese inspired cuisine set in a stunning tropical setting. Their chefs are trained to prepare all the classic favorites as well as bold and creative new features. With an eye toward presentation, their menu serves up an extensive list of nigiri, sashimi, specialty rolls as well as many of your favorite far east delectable dishes which will make for tantalizing dining experience.
Dinner Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm Dinner Days of Opening: Daily
2018-2019 Resort Fee & Inclusions Travel Dates: 04/01/2018 - 03/31/2020
Hotel charges a mandatory resort fee per room, per night. Resort fee is to be paid by the guests upon arrival.
Resort fee inclusions:
• Tennis court time (including rackets and balls)
• Golf green fees (including clubs and balls)
• Fishing rods (bait extra)
• Shade cabanas for beach lounge chairs
• Sea kayaks
• Access to Spa fitness studio and steam rooms
• Wireless internet through property
• DVD movies for in room viewing
• In room coffee and teas service
• In room bottled water
• Guest fax services
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Local and 800 calls
• Self or Valet parking
• Local transportation (within 2 mile radius of resort)
• Some amenities are based on availability.
• Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• No pets allowed with the exception of registered service animals. A deep cleaning fee will be charged if any non registered service animals are brought into the guestrooms.
• Cheeca Lodge & Spa is a non-smoking resort.
• Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
• A deep cleaning fee will be automatically charged if guests smoke in guest rooms.
• Credit card for incidentals required at check-in hotel will authorize $100.00 per room, per night or $100.00 cash per room, per night
• No rollaway beds or cots are available at this property
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Theatre of the Sea: 4 miles(6 kms)
• Key West: 82 miles(132 kms)
• The Only Living Coral Reef in The Continental U.S.: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park: 18 miles(29 kms)
• Dolphin Research Center : 23 miles(37 kms)
• Back country Fishing