Distance from hotel to town, 30 minutes. Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 15 minutes.
The Royal Solaris Cancun has 500 beautifully decorated rooms, presenting a combination of pleasant soft tones with modern accents and a touch of Mexican color, spread in two different style buildings: The Royal Tower with an exclusive American style and the Caribe Tower with a relaxed ambiance in a Moorish-Mediterranean style structure. Rooms available in Lagoon and Ocean View balconies also available upon request and subject to availability at check-in.
Imagine a day of your all inclusive vacation. How do you picture yourself?? Maybe you will reach the pool area and will swim for a moment; you will have a drink and then will relax by the beach. You may decide take a walk along the sandy beaches, or maybe take a ride to downtown Cancun or Los Cabos (depending on your destination of choice), shop until you drop and buy some souvenirs for your friends back home. Do some watersports, swim with dolphins, snorkel or sail the waters of the sea on a fast jet ski. No matter how you decide to spend your days, after a busy day the comfortable rooms will be perfectly ready for you to take a well-deserved rest, and the next day you will be at your best for lots of fun and continue the party until dawn! Feel the freedom of having your desired all inclusive vacations at one of the best all inclusive resorts in Mexico.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (sports)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars/Lounges (5)
- Children's Program
- Currency Exchange
- Fishing ($)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Jacuzzis (2)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Physician ($)
- Pool (freshwater) (4)
- Pools (children's) (3)
- Restaurants (8)
Beach, Family Friendly, Wedding, Leisure, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2018 Lagoon View - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Oceanview - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Lagoon View, (09V) amazing sunset views overlooking the Nichupte Lagoon. This room offers one king size bed or two double beds and a view of resort grounds, lagoon or garden areas. Room size 29 sq m or 317 sq ft.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Ocean View, (OCV) beautiful room facing the Caribbean Sea. This luxurious rooms features one king size bed or two double beds. Room size 29 sq m or 317 sq ft.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: bathroom (private), hairdryers, telephone (direct dial), air conditioning (individual climate control), shower, television (cable, satellite), , bathtub and safe deposit box.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, The perfect place to make new friends and enjoy live music from Monday-Saturday. Also, you will spend an unforgettable time with the entertainment staff and their enjoyable activities. Come and join to the party or listen to your favorite song. Snack and Drinks If you are coming back from nightlife and you are starving, do not worry,we still have more for you. After 1:30am snacks and beverages are served in the Lobby Bar. Stop by for some late-night beverages and munchies all night until 7:00am
La Palapita Sushi Bar, Located in the Royal pool area La Palapita Sushi Bar offers different kind of rolls, the menu items are made with a variety of fresh ingredients that will please you.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Las Fuentes, beautiful and well located restaurant by the lobby area. During breakfast enjoy a wide variety of fresh fruit, juices, regional dishes, Antojitos Mexicanos: little Mexican whims, etc. the perfect place to prepare your favorite omelet. For dinner, we will enjoy the different delicious buffets: Italian, Oriental, the International Gala; with its traditional cheese menu, and the unique Mexican Buffet.
• Las Fuentes offers dinner buffet style every night. American buffet style. Dress Code: informal (shirts are required for service, must wear shoes or sandals, swimming suits are not allowed). No reservations needed. This restaurany has a no smoking policy. American breakfast buffet from 6:30am-11:00am and continental breakfast from 11:00am-11:30am. Room Service with continental breakfast from 7:00am-10:00am. Dinner from 6:00pm-10:00pm. Bar & snack services: the snacks will tantalize your taste with delicious traditional guacamole, hamburgers, Mexican nachos, nuggets, hot dogs, chicken wings and more.
Dress Code: Casual.
Marco Polo(*), the perfect gourmet place to enjoy an exquisite and unforgettable dinner. Find yourself our magnificent menus during the week, not forgetting the fantasy desserts. Dress code: Formal attire (no shorts, swimming suits or flip-flops). Guests please make your reservation in Marco Polo from 9:00am-2:00pm where our staff will give you a ticket. This restaurant has a no smoking policy.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Pizzalsima, enjoy delicious homemade pizzas including vegetarian and classic flavors. Menu is available or creates your own pizza with our assorted toppings.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Rosmarinus, Open for lunch with traditional and very well set buffets and dinner w/the extraordinary and wide Mexican cuisine la carte. Food: International buffet style. Dress Code: informal (shirts are required, must wear shoes or sandals, swimming suits are not allowed). No reservations are required. This restaurant has an outside smoking area. Rodizio dinner: Twice a week from 6:00pm-10:00pm (Seatings: 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm). Reservation is required in Rosmarinus restaurant. Dress code: Casual.
Cuisine: International, Mexican.
Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-4:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
At Royal Solaris Cancun, you'll experience the finest Mexican and international cuisine, created by our talented chefs and available in our signature restaurants from 6:30am-10:00pm daily. Enjoy snacks almost 24-hours at locations listed above. You're free to eat and drink as much as you like. No waiting for the check, no tips, no hassles, just great food and friendly service.
The hotels offers special menu choices for vegetarians, diabetics and gluten-free diets. Feel free to ask the waiters for the special hotel menu.
ALL INCLUSIVE 2018
Booking Dates: 05/18/2017 - 12/21/2018 Travel Dates: 12/21/2017 - 12/21/2018
• All-inclusive package (24-hour)
• Room accommodations of your choice
• All meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner or a la carte dinner) in 4 restaurants available at the resort
• Room service available for continental breakfast
• Unlimited beverages (including domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) in 3 bars daily snacks lobby bar with live music
• Watersports: windsurfing, pedal boats and kayaking (on the lagoon side, depending weather conditions)
• All day pool and beach activities
• Gym sports and entertainment team --Three large interconnected beachfront swimming pools
• Kids club with video game room, playground and sports activities
• Mini water park for kids
• Daily theme parties at the resort ballroom with open bar
• All gratuities included
• Single parents traveling with either 1 or 2 children are welcome to all stay in 1 room
Not Included (at an additional cost):
• Scuba-diving certification
• Scuba-diving excursions
• Scuba-diving lessons
• Snorkeling excursions
• Snorkeling gear
• Premium food items
• Premium and/or non domestic beverages
• Airport transfers
• Laundry/dry cleaning services
• Spa/beauty facilities and services
• Wireless Internet access
• Offsite tours
• Transportation to offsite activities
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Children 4-11 years old
• Monday through Friday, 9:30am-7pm
• Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am-5pm
• All activities are supervised by qualified staff
• Didactic and educational activities
• Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Minimum check in age is 18 years old.